ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
"Did you all see that? Vill was playing a twin sister that was playing her twin sister!! Craaazy good. She's been flying high all through SSP, so heck, not just nomination.-- Vill better receive a Best Actress Award this year!"

:thumbsup:

Lovinglakorn said:
Episode 13: Vill acting is so impression in this episode. Like @ceda_lee say Vill has to be nominated for her characters. Don’t know what to say if she not nominated. She is so amazing have me thinking that there are two actresses. 
I know! My brother started watching SSP and swears up and down that Gan and Nee are played by two different people  :whahuh:

Maiko,  :thanks: for all the wonderful pictures.  I especially love the one where they're all tired & laying all around the floor.  

thaochristina

sarNie Egg
Episode 13 did not please me at all. lol, I'm about to watch episode 14 and from the looks of it, I won't be enjoying it at all. Hahaha, this is the only reason why I hate Exact lakorns, they focus so much on other things....what happened to the romantic stuff? Urgh.....

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I haven't even watched episode 13 or episode 14 yet, but from what I've been reading from everyone's posts, I don't think I will be watching those episodes anymore. I've made up my mind! I will have self control and only watch episode 15 and 16. Gosh Nee you little witch!!! I HATE YOU!!! I am so MAD!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH I'm so mad and frustrated that I'm going to start pulling out my hair any minute now because I'm so mad!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >.<

D~D

sarNie Adult
Those are very cute picture of Vill. I agree, cloth and hair style is Gan.. not Nee. hopefully they are just gonna trick us.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Can someone PLEASE tell me what Wit told Thit and Khun Pra in today's episode!?

And for next week's preview episode, what did the Grandma say to Thit and Nee that made Nee seem so shock???

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Vill is so beautiful :) And yes, the whole appearance just belongs to Gan, nothing at all to Nee.
Really loving her hair & dress though. Wow, she's absolutely stunning.

D~D

sarNie Adult
xox said:
Can someone PLEASE tell me what Wit told Thit and Khun Pra in today's episode!?

And for next week's preview episode, what did the Grandma say to Thit and Nee that made Nee seem so shock???
I don't know but from the look of Nee.. The only reaction that makes her so nervous is the fact that perhaps Thit not going to inherit any money from Grandma, if he marries Nee.

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I swear, if they make us wait until the final episode for Nee to get captured and get what is coming to her, I am going to explode and not in a good way either! They better save the final episode for LOTS of sweet scenes between Thiti and Gan! Also, they better save time in the final episode for Thiti to do some chasing after Gan after having treated her so horribly!!! 

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
I haven't watched ep14, so i will keep quiet about it until then..
But just have to share with you Sudsaipan's latest video: http://instagram.com/p/dhzt3zs-wJ/#.
It has me silly just knowing how energized and jolly Toomtam is when it's way past midnight and they're still on set filming. N'Toom, what's in your cup? You are too adorable!~~ I think the SSP team is finally realizing their popularity (especially from overseas) because they know that  Khun Thit is not making viewers happy, so they give us not one, but two videos of Toomtam to cheer us up! 5555 Yeah, i'll buy that any day. :baby:

Balu_bear said:
Yup! U listen to Toomtam music everyday??? Where where? Can you share with me the link? I want to blind by his music (his charm too)
DaisyDukes* said:
Since I am also in love with Toomtam as well, I'll answer for you. If you type his name on youtube, a whole list of his MVs and songs will come up. His album is also available for purchase on ethaicd. :) Links attached below. Show support if anyone of you love Toomtam. :yes: :heart: :thumbsup:

His Album CD: http://www.ethaicd.com/show.php?pid=65505
His Music Video: http://www.ethaicd.com/show.php?pid=65506
His winning season at The Star 7 Concert Live: http://www.ethaicd.com/show.php?pid=61195

And I stumble upon this clip of Toomtam singing at a special evening two days ago. He sings one of my favorite songs from p'Bird. I just fall in love with him each and every day. He is so handsome and beautiful too. Ah, sexy man, sexy voice and manly personality. :) :kiss2: :heart: :heart: I literally drool for him. :yummy:

@3:41, he starts singing by himself, and sings a duet with the woman. Toomtam seriously has one of the most charming smile. His eyes are always smiling. Such an adorable man! :heart: :kiss2: :heart:

*youtube link*
Thank you DaisyDukes* for answering Balu_bear.

@Daisy, I wanted to cut some of your post as to not waste space repeating, but i couldn't make myself do it. Hehehe, i feel the same way as you when it comes to Toomtam! Since you shared yours, this is one of my favorite recent performances from Toomtam. I love the song (Pee Saderd's "I Miss You... I Miss You"); he's such a crowd pleaser and i adore his whole look and outfit~~ perfect in those jeans! <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFUzmyp7cUA
(Thank you to dedicated fan khowjai@yt who was at this past weekend's Jeans Most Wanted event, Robinson Department Store in Southern Thailand)

@Balu, please support Toomtam by ordering his album online or have your friend personally pick it up for you. My sister and i drove almost 4 hours just to buy it here in the U.S. XD

On my way to watch ep14~~!
They are still filming as we speak, and it's past 4am! More power to SSP!~~ :strong:

Edit.
Haha, so overwhelming: http://instagram.com/p/dh9cfgM--f/#
OK, really going to go watch ep14 since Toomtam is doing the same. :p

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
@songielove: I'll just reply like this since I don't want to waste space xD But I love that performance of Toomtam's a lot, too. The song's so nice and his smile is so perfect. His voice is so amazing, it soothes me.
I adore his facial expressions and would really love to see him onstage one day, it would definitely be a dream come true :D

Also, he's too cute watching Episode 14. Awwwe C:

D~D

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
Haven't checked todays episode, yet....is it good??
This is actually none related but how do u feel about Vill acting now compare to last year. I don't know if I got this right but I really thought that I saw a Forum where u states that Vill acting doesn't appeal to u. Hope ur not offended or anything b/c Vill doing an awesome job here in SSP. :)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
D~D said:
This is actually none related but how do u feel about Vill acting now compare to last year. I don't know if I got this right but I really thought that I saw a Forum where u states that Vill acting doesn't appeal to u. Hope ur not offended or anything b/c Vill doing an awesome job here in SSP. :)
Hehe. You have good memory. Yes, I do remember stating that...somewhere... What do I feel now? She has definitely improved. She's doing great, actually! Sometimes her body language is a little awkward, but overall she's great.

D~D

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
Hehe. You have good memory. Yes, I do remember stating that...somewhere... What do I feel now? She has definitely improved. She's doing great, actually! Sometimes her body language is a little awkward, but overall she's great.
That's co_ol !! ^o^

BTW.. 2day EP14 will just makes u mad. T^T

D~D

sarNie Adult
I'm looking forwar to EP 15 although I do kinda see where the storyline is heading toward to. But it's b/c Monday is NO SCHOOL !!!!! Yeah, I get to watch it !! Alrite.. I'm gonna go to school now, be back tonite. :)

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Maiko^_^ said:
....Episode 14 ends up kind of disappointing for me, to be honest... :whahuh: Well, despite the minor issues I have with it, the Thit x Gan scenes make up for it. As for their hug in the garden...
@Maiko, contrary to you and everyone else, i enjoyed ep14. 5555 Now i understand Toomtam's reaction to the episode. It is frustrating!! But among the chaos, i was able to find a real gem in this episode: Thit was awesome! His eyes did all the speaking for him. When he and Nee visited Gan at the police station, we see him examining the twins while in the background. He instantly knows that Gan senses something when he sees her subtle reaction to the whiff of the perfume (P'Vill was great here-- i liked how P'Art handled this scene, sort of dark but heartbreaking as well).
And don't get me started on their hug. I hadn't anticipated they would hug, so i was only wishful thinking and telling Thit to hug her-- but he really did it! And Gan returned the hug almost immediately, without holding back. It's funny you say you wish they had hugged closer, but i was thinking, "they fit so well.".... :cry: So beautiful, i teared up.

Maiko^_^ said:
Thank you dearie for transferring the photos to here. Just wanted to openly highlight Toomtam's kissy face. He does it a lot and it's adorable. *joopjoop* And have you noticed all of the BTS photos he takes? He has such a pra'ek posture~ comes so naturally. :spin:

Btw @Maiko, i do read each and everyone's posts here. I just can't comment on every one of them. I try to take in everyone's words, but by the time i'm done replying i would have to start a new post because this thread jumps up so many pages. All thanks to our love for SSP!

They just finished filming during the sunrise~ all through the night they filmed. And more filming fun today!~~ Let's encourage the SSP team so they end off on a strong, hyped note. Everyone is in a happy mood~ even though we know this last week of filming is very intense! Show them your love too, na ka? ^^