D~D

sarNie Adult
SokLaHote said:
Funny and some what harsh comment found on YouTube on preview of tomorrow's episode.

"Yeah....it seems tomorrow Thiti stop being a buffalo and start eating rice instead of grass."
I saw that comment too!! Lol... That Buffalo comment made me burst out laughting . Lol...

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
^^ He can only think straight and act human when Gan isn't around.  If she's around his brain just malfunction.  I guess his name says it all. "TiThit"  He's very bias, prejudice, and etc toward Gan. Ahhh the thai word is "อคติ"

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oh lord, I forgot that today is Monday and Monday means Sud Sai Pan! HAHA. I need to go watch it to relieve some withdrawal symptoms I'm having for Pan Thai Nora Sing. Episode 13 here I come!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
SokLaHote said:
Funny and some what harsh comment found on YouTube on preview of tomorrow's episode.

"Yeah....it seems tomorrow Thiti stop being a buffalo and start eating rice instead of grass."
:lmao3:  :lmao3:  :lmao3:

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Nee is too busy trying to get rid of Wason and Gan and covering up her tracks, she forgot about Wit. I hope he comes back and gets her good!!!! :numchuck:

Wit, my man! I'm still waiting for your glorious confrontation with Nee! BRING IT!!! 

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Oh yea, it was pretty freakish watching Nee pretend to be Gan. She looked so sweet just like sweet, little Gan but them evil eyes and that smirk.  :gungirl:

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I've been watching this lakorn ever since it aired and have been following this forum ever since it was started but I don't know why I've never thought about joining until now. Anyways, decided to join since I was getting frustrated about all the drama and the evilness that has been happening in SSP. I'm on the verge of just stopping and never watching this lakorn ever again! :yuck: Gosh my brain cannot handle the drama anymore! :cry: I am so done! :cry1:

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
That is what I said about Hua Jai Ruea Puang but I couldn't get enough of Ran and Tharit. And Son was just too handsome I had to watch! lol! 

D~D

sarNie Adult
maiKair said:
That is what I said about Hua Jai Ruea Puang but I couldn't get enough of Ran and Tharit. And Son was just too handsome I had to watch! lol! 
Ok, let's not talk about Son here b/c that guy makes me forget about SSP. Lol... that guy .. I don't know if he farts or WHAT but he just blows me alway !!!! Lol.. He so HaWT !!!!! Ok, I'll stop now cuz I have to go to class. be back tonite to read the rest of the comment. :)

pink-lily

sarNie Hatchling
today episode is so freaking scary!  Nee is so wicked to the point of no return.  I was hoping Wasan comes back to life and tells the whole story! 

Poor Gan, she has to be framed by her own sister!!! 

I could only understand part of the conversation, but I was able to get by.  Tithi seems to get smarter now, how will he help Gan now?

:unsure: 

fun

Expired Sarnie
omg dying from laughing here. the comparsion to a buffalo to tithit, grass to nee and rice to gaan is just too true. i think im gonna go to youtube to applaud and give that person a standing ovation.

alright i am so ready to watch today episode.

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
cikna said:
 i am thinking the same thing too. i don't know whether my heart can take it all the drama in epi 13. btw bun-bun, u r from malaysia? cool! me too!!

have been watching random episodes of SSP, particularly my favourite scenes. my favourite episode is ep 5. it gets me all giddy... :wub:
hehehe..

i must be in my SSP 'craze mode" that just to keep my mind of thinking SSP which I could watch epi 13 live but my heart is too weak to bear it. so, i went to clean the kitchen for 2 hours. talk about craze! :woot:

i must say our boy Thit is bipolar!! that man is emotional like nobody's business!  :scratchhead2:  pity dear gan to put up with his antics and extreme jealousy. but i guess that is his charm that have drawn us to love or hate him

i have been reading some people wrote that gan is weak, giving in too easily. i beg to differ. i mean, coming from good upbringing, a strong mind above her shoulders and consideration, she is doing what she believes would make everyone happy. thit will be happy now that he has found "his real love". nee will be happy because she is with the man "she loves". it's also a way for gan to show nee the sisterly love that was not able to provide, not knowing she had an identical twins.  gan herself, though not completely happy, feels that at least the people around her, the ones she cares for and love the most are happy, that she would be too. i totally have high respect for this character - reserved and yet truthful, sensitive and yet strong willed, beautiful and yet modest.

and in the midst of chaos brought by gandamani, thit could actually sense all these traits in gandawasi. but his "bipolar" condition overshadow his judgment :rolleyes1:
Cikna! I'm starting to suspect that you are one of SSP staff hiding on this thread, kekekeke. The way you recognize every single detail, and told us about the meaning of all, that is great! How can you know all of this and describe it with nice phrases if you dont give all your heart in this lakorn or you will be SSP staff to know clearly all the purpose of direction???? Hahahaha.

You make me understand more about them, love them more and more. Thank you Cikna! Want to be read more from you!

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
SokLaHote said:

Ur comment drive me laugh crazy!! How can it possible? How can you make a comparision btw handsome, wealthy, guy with a buffalo? No no, not with my Thit! Maybe at the beginning he has a little bit of mist in his mind but all of this is caused by his mad love for Gan. It something call blind love. I'll stand by my lovely, handsome, cutest Thit, hehehe. And grass and rice??? So much funny! How cute are they when put our love in that way!!!

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
@Maiko!

I can wait for ur post, imagine what would happen and the way all the story come to an end! Keep imagine~~~~

So keep working hard and dont forget to share those! Waiting for u, always!!

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
xox said:
Nee is too busy trying to get rid of Wason and Gan and covering up her tracks, she forgot about Wit. I hope he comes back and gets her good!!!! :numchuck:

Wit, my man! I'm still waiting for your glorious confrontation with Nee! BRING IT!!! 
Me too, Wit is the only one person now can unmask Nee, but I think Exact dont do this. Acting space for Wit is too narrow!!! Sometimes I forget him in role! Hope that he will come back and make a big explode after all!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Balu_bear said:
Me too, Wit is the only one person now can unmask Nee, but I think Exact dont do this. Acting space for Wit is too narrow!!! Sometimes I forget him in role! Hope that he will come back and make a big explode after all!

What happened to Won? Don't tell me she's...
I hope they make Wit come out and tell the truth. I want to see Guy badly!

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
I can't believe we are left with only 3 more episodes....... :teary:
bun-bun said:
Yup. It was not in the spoiler. I was at the edge of my seat when Thit touched Gan's hand. It needed only Thit's "I miss you" line to make me literally fall off my seat! hahaha... Thit accepting the wedding ring back without any question was quite a surprise actually. ...and you're right that also signifies his growth. I didn't feel that way when watching it though because I was too distracted by the (I've mentioned this before) only-meant-to-be-used-for-kids-playing-wedding ring. I mean it might be a good thing she returned it back to him in the hope of getting a better one?
5555+ Sorry, i wasn't here when you had your rant about the ring-- hilarious! For Gan, it wouldn't matter if Thit gave her a flower ring from his yard, as long as she knows he truly loves her. I always say it's safer to use a marriage band if the pra'ek is only going to give nang'ek a let's-play-house diamond. Since P'Art has been doing well in other departments, i'll give him a break. XD

bun-bun said:
Oh. About that, I think she was not being sulky. She was actually suppressing REALLY HARD her building feeling towards Thit so as not to cave in to his lustful attempts. But if there really is a different story to it, guess we'll have to wait for the uncut scenes to know. I am anticipating the scenes after that. The one they suppose to treat us with during their honeymoon. kekeke...
If you watch the opening/ending credits, you'll notice that there's a piece that was cut in the transition from the dining (where they were making desserts) to the beach. We see Thit wiping Gan's tears with the handkerchief, but that doesn't show up in the final cut. I think the juicier, sexy scenes were cut for tv censorship purposes though.. So there is really no excuse to not include them in the DVD.-- Haha, we are desperate. :yes:

aiyaja said:
This might be something Songielove will enjoy reading since she's a Son-Vill Shipper. I was up reading some random news articles, didn't mention much, but aw, I just think it's really sweet of Son to always protect Vill. They keep asking Son about Vill. Son says that they've always been good friends. Whenever they film together, they would be close but when filming finishes, they don't really get to see each other. Son says that he is always worried about Vill because she has constant bad news and he will try to clear them up for her whenever someone asks him about them because he knows the truth and he doesn't want Vill's image to be tarnished. They mentioned that Vill's Mom likes him and even complimented that his acting has improved in Kaen Sanaeha, Son thanks Vill's Mom for the support. Hm, wonder why Vill won't just go for Son? He cares for her openly?! LOL
Aiyaja, you have me, D~D, and maiKair squealing over here!! *gushing butterflies in my tummy!* Thank you for the extra scoop. Son has such a fresh and handsome aura (not fart, D~D), but Son + Vill together is even more :spin:!! I think they are both very compatible, personality- and experience-wise. They both started out together, so i admire their relationship. I'm sure they aren't in touch with one another on a regular basis, but that's only normal. Most lovebirds start out like this and don't realize it until years later. 555 At least they still express fondness and respect for one another. Again, if it's in your fate, you will find your way back to one another. ^^ I love Toomtam though, but that's another story..

Maiko^_^ said:
Ooh, I love Nee's recklessness! The things she does to get her way! I love watching her walk on the little, er, heading (?) of the Soriyagan's house in order to reach the other side of the balcony.
I thought that scene was so cool. Nee throwing in her shoes-- i would've never made it! Good hand-eye coordination and aim! Hah. 

cikna said:
i must say our boy Thit is bipolar!! that man is emotional like nobody's business!  :scratchhead2:  pity dear gan to put up with his antics and extreme jealousy. but i guess that is his charm that have drawn us to love or hate him
Thit is pretty bipolar, isn't he? But only when it comes to Gan. I like it that our pra'ek isn't so bipolar as to go and do a 180° turn and start being affectionate with Nee (like many other jealous pra'eks). When he's annoyed by Nee (i laugh so hard), he won't sugarcoat it.

cikna said:
i have been reading some people wrote that gan is weak, giving in too easily. i beg to differ. i mean, coming from good upbringing, a strong mind above her shoulders and consideration, she is doing what she believes would make everyone happy. thit will be happy now that he has found "his real love". nee will be happy because she is with the man "she loves". it's also a way for gan to show nee the sisterly love that was not able to provide, not knowing she had an identical twins.  gan herself, though not completely happy, feels that at least the people around her, the ones she cares for and love the most are happy, that she would be too. i totally have high respect for this character - reserved and yet truthful, sensitive and yet strong willed, beautiful and yet modest.

and in the midst of chaos brought by gandamani, thit could actually sense all these traits in gandawasi. but his "bipolar" condition overshadow his judgment :rolleyes1:
I agree, i have high respect for Gan too. Her decisions are very in line with her characteristics and you summed it up perfectly. She has reason for everything. Her only fault is not denying to the end that she really didn't know or have relations with Thit. But Thit, with that stubborn heart of his, i think it was in character for Gan to eventually "temporarily accept" like she did. One of my favorite scenes is their 3rd meeting at the market (after she "admitted" that she didn't love him because he was poor). I liked how he gave her a pissed-off look and walked off (so mean  :sleep:), but she followed him and put him in his place. She's a woman that's comfortable with herself to the point that she was unaffected by Thit accusing her of wanting only the rich. But you see, this starts to change as they meet more. He starts to have a (daily) part in her life that she cannot not be affected, because with every meeting, her heart becomes more vulnerable and yielding.-- Anyhow, what i really mean to say is, she isn't weak. She knows herself. It broke my heart when she started to lose confidence and question her identity (especially in front of her reflection in the mirror and the scene when Thit gave her flowers and she was touched). I love the consistency and growth in Gan. Really love the bolded sentence. ^^

Maiko^_^ said:
And when she uses Gan's image for herself, golly, seeing her evil expressions on "Gan's" innocent face is a contrasting experience/effect!
Did you all see that? Vill was playing a twin sister that was playing her twin sister!! Craaazy good. She's been flying high all through SSP, so heck, not just nomination.-- Vill better receive a Best Actress Award this year!

Wit is so easygoing and free in this story, i would want to be him if SSP were real (the sadistic act creeps me out though). He has the brains, the wealth, and he has a job he's good at. Haha. I hope they really do step up his character because i still have mixed feelings. I don't trust him, but he's not harmful either... Hmm.

I really wished Thit had more of a reaction to seeing Gan today. At least have him be surprised and suppress his happiness that Gan actually came to him first this time. :pervie:

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
Am i the only one who is annoyed of Thit?? I seriously cant put up with a guy like him but maybe he will change my opinion of uim in further episodes. Ewwwwww.... Nee and Guy.... Yuck! The preview! Guy is sick! Not in a good eay either! What a sick, horny man. I thought it will be a good because I love Gilly but then Guy is so sick I can't stand him either. What a sadist, hitting women for pleasure. I feel so sorry for Gan. And Nee... Eww... Though of I see Nee and Thit being hot I will not complain, since it is Vill either way lol!! The scriptwriter but have hormonal problems.... 0.O

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I think I'll just wait for the final episode air and watch it. If I like the ending then I'll go back and watch the rest of the episodes that I skipped. I'm so torn. I'm trying to stay away from watching SSP, but then I keep wanting to go watch it at the same time. GRRRRR!!! So frustrated! :nailbiter:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
cikna said:
 i am thinking the same thing too. i don't know whether my heart can take it all the drama in epi 13. btw bun-bun, u r from malaysia? cool! me too!!

Ya cikna, saya orang Malaysia lorr... :dance1: (Yes cikna, I am Malaysian ka~) High five girlfriend! :highfive: Selamat Hari Raya! (Happy Eid Mubarak!) 
Indeed, Thit is a bipolar and so do other pra'ek in many other lakorn. To find a "non-bipolar" pra'ek will be difficult. It is a rare species. hahaha... But bipolar pra'ek is always the best pra'ek. Look at Ken in Sawan Biang and Aum in Jam Loey Ruk. I like it very much when their "bipolar-ness" (oh my English!) escalates whenever their jealous and overprotective modes are on.

Maiko^_^ said:
Ooh, Ceda_lee (I'm happy to hear from you again! Been missing you and all the others! :grouphug:), I heartily agree that Vill is amazing as Nee. :yes: It really does seem as if there are two different actresses haha. I know today's episode will scare you for sure! There's this scene of Nee preparing to look like Gan (this scene occurs on the night before she drugs Gan and kills Wasan as Gan). The shot of this scene is incredible and very effective and well-done! :eyetwitch: Kudos to Art's directing style! :thumbup: Anyway, the scene I'm talking about. Nee walks up to the mirror in her room (Thit and Gan's room, grr!), looking at herself. She splits her bangs/hair the same way that Gan wears hers. She smiles confidently. Walks away to the bed, sits on it, and starts removing her red fingernail polish. I just thought it was a very cool scene. :) You have to watch it to appreciate the scene hehe.

And when she uses Gan's image for herself, golly, seeing her evil expressions on "Gan's" innocent face is a contrasting experience/effect! :yes: Especially during the scene in which she smothers Wasan to death. :nailbiter: Oh, when the nurse comes in and sees the mess in San's hospital room, I love the way how Vill pulled off Nee's misleading actions; she walks up to the nurse, smiling sweetly, suddenly grabs the clipboard (?) out of the nurse's hands to hit her in the head. :shock2: That scene is perfectly played out, if I remember correctly. :D Everything was moving too fast, and I couldn't rewind it, since it's on live hehe. And Vill's voice! Golly, the way she can change her tone of voice! Ooh, I'll be disappointed, too, if Vill isn't nominated for her role as Nee! She's awesome! :thumbsup:

Maiko! Why oh Why do you have to explain it oh-so-nicely like that? Now I am eager to watch that scene. The way you put it makes me think that Vill must have autobots DNA in her to be able to transform (get the pun? hehehe...) like that! Damn, she's good! I to-tal-ly agree with ceda_lee that Vill should win an award(s) for her transforming ability! I mean it!

Maiko^_^ said:
That's how I'm going to feel like when I return home from work, Ceda_lee! :weep: I don't want to leave this thread for even a second! :lolyup: Yes, I hate work, too; why can't I get today off?!!!! :rant:

Yes, Aiyaja and a lot of fans (on IG) want an uncut DVD release hehe. I know there are plenty of scenes that have been cut! And I sure would love to see them all! I'm too busy to list all the scenes right now. I think it really depends on how much people demand request for it from Exact. Plus, the ratings for the lakorn play a part, too. :D :whahuh: to Bun-bun's and your dirty minds! The first scene that actually came into MY mind is Thit and Gan's kiss by the roadside. :loool: But I freakin' love the way you, Bun-bun, and Phatman think too! (Phatman's first scene she has in mind is the one of Wit and Nee hehe! :pervie:)

All the bolded parts in your quote got me :rofl: and :lmao3:!!!!! Awh, I'd do the same thing as you and take advantage of the situation, too! (But you know, in the official MV, Thit and Gan seem to be sitting up when he undresses her. Yet in the actual scene in episode 7, when he lays her down on the bed during their willing scene, she still has her shirt on...so perhaps, they both sit up again to remove their clothes?!!!! :woot: :spicy: :faint:) Oh, yes, I can totally see you as a soft porn director! :pervie: :loool: :clap2: And your agreement with Bun-bun is just too cute! :spin: Thanks for the laughs! :kiss:

Oh come on Maiko... Join our dirty minds club. At least it's better than Nee and Won's criminal minds club. hahaha.... :pervie:

phatman said:
Yeah, I've seen that kind of ending one too many times. As she's dying she's apologizing and everyone's all crying and telling her she's forgiven and then she smiles and passes on. HAHA. I bet that's exactly this lakorns ending. HAHA.

Can I add some more to that just for fun? As she's dying she's apologizing and everyone's all crying and telling her she's forgiven and then smiles wickedly as she slowly transforms herself into Nee the ghost!  Muahahah... I know I've been on and on with this idea but what to do? I am truly influenced by the ghost character in Kaen Sanaeha... Hahaha... Plus, Vill is so good at transforming herself from a character to another character according to Maiko. :dance1: Let's try her transforming into a ghost!

ceda_lee said:
:lmao3: I really have no sympathy for Won.  One thing I hate the most is bystanders who ignore the problem.  So yeah...I hope she dies MUAHAHAHAHA! Any you're right...she'll be lonely without Nee so if Nee dies...Won can die too.  SIL = sister-in-law.  Not sure if you're asking who or what is SIL  :lol: And yes, my mom is super obsessed.  She watches EVERYTHING.  She doesn't want to miss a single thing.  I would walk by and said "Ma...didn't you just watch this episode yesterday?"  She answers "Yeah, but I missed 5 minutes of the middle part." I'm like...whaaaatever  <_< Like...that doesn't even make sense.  5 minutes of the middle part???  :huh: It's funny how she'll pause the TV when a romantic scene comes on and someone walks by  :lmao3:  :lmao3: Aw...my mom still gets shy.  I just roll my eyes. 

It better NOT be! But so typical of Exact that I wouldn't even be surprise.  I hope they realize how popular SSP is and surprise us a little.  

Yup, Won should be able to figure out that she's not safe as well. Nee has already threatened to take her down (or kill) with her if she ever exposes the truth. What kind of friend do that? Won is indeed a good friend. Look at how many time she has saved Nee's a**? But then again, she's helped Nee to kill and cover Nee's crimes. She deserves to serve time behind bars.

OMG your mom is totally cute! She acts the same way like I do when there's a  romantic part. I will get all shy and blush if my family is around. But since I watch it through my laptop I'll just quickly open another tab. Hahaha... :sweat: