phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
16 episodes?!! Say what? Each episode is only one hour, they need at least 20 to show some character/plot/love development. I feel like there's no progression at all. Oh wait, I haven't even seen the most recent episodes yet. HEHE. Still, from the sound of everyone's thoughts, there seems to be no development in their romance...?? Okay, well, bottom line is...we need more episodes! 

It would be awesome if Wit changed and Gan chose Wit! AAHH. Am I the only one who's dreaming of this??  :lol:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
Oh! Only one? Fine. xD The other members over at Spicy forum are already saying it's Wun, so I suppose I will stick with her. :lol2:

I say Wun too because she's the nicer villian. Haha. She opposed to every bad deed Nee did.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
phatman said:
16 episodes?!! Say what? Each episode is only one hour, they need at least 20 to show some character/plot/love development. I feel like there's no progression at all. Oh wait, I haven't even seen the most recent episodes yet. HEHE. Still, from the sound of everyone's thoughts, there seems to be no development in their romance...?? Okay, well, bottom line is...we need more episodes! 

It would be awesome if Wit changed and Gan chose Wit! AAHH. Am I the only one who's dreaming of this??  :lol:

:whahuh: Yeah, you haven't even seen the most recent episodes! :smack: :p Ooh, yes, we need more episodes! We want more development in their romance! As for the last part of your comment, I love the sound of that! No, you know you're not the only one dreaming of that! SokLaHote and I are with you! :spin: But I know that Gan won't chose Wit though. :loool: Sorry, it's Thit x Gan FTW! :wink: But I can still dream and fantasize about Wit and Gan! :wub:

phatman said:
I say Wun too because she's the nicer villian. Haha. She opposed to every bad deed Nee did.

:highfive: Most likely if she chooses to reveal the truth, Nee will stab her in the back (just like she did to Wasan). :nailbiter:

D~D

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:

Oh! Only one? Fine. xD The other members over at Spicy forum are already saying it's Wun, so I suppose I will stick with her. :lol2:
I have totally forgot about her... Yeah.. I have to agree.. she'll be the one.

AikOm^_^

D~D said:
I have totally forgot about her... Yeah.. I have to agree.. she'll be the one.

:highfive: :clap2:

D~D said:
Oops

Ahhhhhh.. Oops I did it again. Lol.. Sorry my mistake. Lol

Haha, accidental duplicated posts, huh? I deleted the other one. :D Accidents happen, so no problem, D~D! xD

Well, I'm going to sleep pretty soon now. Good nite, everybody! :grouphug: :goodnite:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Aha! Has everyone forgot about the "package" that Son's girlfriend (forgot her name) has posted? Maybe that's the reason why Grandmom wants to meet Gan as mentioned in aiyaja's episode 11 spoiler. Speaking about aiyaja's spoiler, I'm starting to miss her. :heart:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
:whahuh: Yeah, you haven't even seen the most recent episodes! :smack: :p Ooh, yes, we need more episodes! We want more development in their romance! As for the last part of your comment, I love the sound of that! No, you know you're not the only one dreaming of that! SokLaHote and I are with you! :spin: But I know that Gan won't chose Wit though. :loool: Sorry, it's Thit x Gan FTW! :wink: But I can still dream and fantasize about Wit and Gan! :wub:

:highfive: Most likely if she chooses to reveal the truth, Nee will stab her in the back (just like she did to Wasan). :nailbiter:

Haha. I know, even if Wit changed we won't get Gan and Wit. I don't want Wit and Nee either. Nee is just pure evil, she really needs to...die. Haha.

I hope Nee stops her killing spree. It's just too much. Do the writers not know what else to add?? Do they really need to kill off every character?

simplysweet

Simplysweet
Maiko^_^ said:
Yes, Wit makes a comeback, and what's even better is that he gets a scene with Gan! :yes: I know! I like Wit's character, too! If you want to read the spoilers for Wit and Gan's upcoming encounter, you can go back to read it on PAGE 45 (just click on the highlighted page). Aiyaja posted the summary for it under a spoiler...ooh, perhaps to save you the time of looking for it, I'll just quote it for you. :loool: Here you go:

I have to say, I'm so looking forward to Wit and Gan!!! :wub: Wit would be the perfect guy to make Thit (Toomtam) jealous! :clap: I love him so much more than Wasan!

Thanks a bunch! :)

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
So much comments I don't think I can catch up on all. I'm ok with the lakorn being at 16 ep as long as they really use their air time well. No nonsense scenes then rush thru important ones. I just want a meaningful ending. I don't like having unanswered questions or dissatisfaction long after the lakorn ended. Basically I'd like them to wrap up everything good and we get closure with each and every character in the lakorn. BTW, I think Toomtam's singing is ok. I liked it when he played a guitar and sang a country song. I hope he will come out with better songs that suits him better in the future. I hope he stays busy so he can take care of his family. I remember a clip from his house warming he states he's not rejecting any work. I think I like this kid for many factors. Also for not being a veteran actor, he sure can make me feel emotional thru his acting and portrayal of the character. I've watched numerous lakorns of Vill and this is the first one that I really like her in. I'm curious what havoc Wit will cause of Nee. I'm also curious if Wit will tell the truth or tell lies like Wason. As much as I long to watch the next episode, I'm having a tough week and I want to enjoy a long, restful weekend. Monday stay away.

BTW, I think all you guys imagination makes a better lakorn than any script writer can come up with. :yes:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
sarasona said:
heard guy and nee gonna make a pair..
if its true, i want some more scenes of them :kiss: .......
Hmm. Idk if I want that anymore haha. Nee is a psycho that needs immediate care, or she can just die off. I'm so mean, yes, but she really needs to repent or else she can go to h*ll. Wit is horny and crazy, but he hasn't killed anyone, so Nee doesn't deserve him. Haha.

And I agree with SokLaHote, I want closure! Like a good closure to everything. I still want more than 16 eps, but most of all I want a good ending.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
I hope that's not true.  I wouldn't want either one of them.  I rather have Nee go to prison for a life time or something.

I read on the synopsis one of the twin will get shot.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
DaisyDukes* said:
Yes, he's my KISSING MACHINE. Lmfao! 5555++++ I'm so in love with you, Toomtam.  :loool:  :loool:  :loool:

Anyways, it doesn't matter to me whether Thit and Nee had done it or not because it was for Nee that had led Thit to meet Gan and truly fell for her.  Thit is a gentleman.  He never touched anyone besides Gan.  Even when he was falling for Gan (the fake one), he was sincere to her.  So, I respect him a lot for that.  Since I follow closely with this lakorn, I see where Thit is coming from. I don't find him at fault.  He's only trying to find true love.

On the other hand, I want Gan to speak up.  She's the only one who knows that Nee is lying. She doesn't need Wasan or Nee to speak for her.  She SHOULD speak up and tell the world she's never touched a single hair of Wasan's.  I believe that If she loves Thit too then she will find a better approach to solve things with him because right now I'm only seeing the one-sided love from Thit.  Thit could only do so much.  Once things screw up, no one can fix it. :thumbdown:  :thumbdown:

Nee is just a psycho-biatch.  She's pure evil.  I don't see where she's leading her life but to h-ll. :tease:

Haha, that's my nickname for Toomtam. I don't care where he got famous from, I don't care if he's the winner or not from The Star, to me, he is famous for his face-grabbing, hard kisses!!! He is now the winner for the best kisses!  :dance1: Always trying to scare Gan with his kissing threats!  :coverlaf:

Same here. It doesn't matter to me whether Thit and Nee did it or not. Because Thit and Gan's "night" was wayyy better. And means a whole lot more. 

But Gan doesn't know that Thit loves her. All she's ever known is that Thit loves his own other woman. I actually understand Gan. (And I don't say that about alot of nang'eks. lol). Gan doesn't need to just justify anything to Thit because Thit is "supposedly" sooo in love with Nee.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Kkrystal said:
I hope that's not true.  I wouldn't want either one of them.  I rather have Nee go to prison for a life time or something.

Oh no!

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Actually she did tell Thit that she has no relationship whatsoever with any of the guys but he just don't believe her.  She told him countless time.  That's why she said to him "Think whatever you want because it'll make no different since you never believe a word I say. In your eyes you've already label me."

Thit was only attracted to Nee but he fell in love with Gan.  He's like a child that always yearn for love affection and that's why he gets all work up and hurt when Gan doesn't show any kind of feelings for him.  The kid just don't have a straight mind. He's not dumb but he let his emotion get the better half of him. Hence we have our lakorn.   I want the ending of this version to be like the old version.  They have kids!!!!! Enough to make their own soccer team.  *Giggle*

D~D

sarNie Adult
Kkrystal said:

If it does go like how this spoiler is, than this can mean that Nee dies or that Gan is hurt and Thit gonna feel soooooooooooooooooooooo BAD. Lol...

AikOm^_^

Just got back to work...I was in a hurry this morning that I didn't even reply to this thread. Hehe. Will reply to comments after I eat.

Kkrystal said:

Umm, do you guys want to know which twin it is? :sweat:

It's poor Gan! :cry: :weep: