etharies

sarNie Egg
In episode 10 before they all gathered to listen to Wason. Gan told Thit that if Wason confirms that she is the woman then thit shouldn't have a problem with that because it will confirm that Nee is still a virgin and if Wason says that it is Nee he can dismiss it as a lie since he has never seen her in a good light. Also i think thit only considers Nee as his wife because he promised her. 

Thit and Nee never slept together they only refer to each other as husband and wife cause of tht stupid promise.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Maiko, I have no idea Bie didn't win. Lol. I thought he was winner in his season. 555++ Welp, he also came very far.  Who's R or Ruj the Star??? Lol. I have no idea.

TBH, I have only started following the Star Singing contest recently because I have fallen so deeply for Toomtam and when I found out he won for season 7, I was so proud.  I know he and Note, the girl, both made it to the finalists but sadly Toomtam won.  Note is actually a really good singer.  One of her songs made me so emotional, I was crying and fainting listening to that song. LOL

But yea, I'm really proud of Toomtam.  When he went to audition, the judges say if we don't choose you, what are you going to say.  He was stunned but spoke so honestly.  He said, he didn't come to win or to be popular.  He came because he wants a job and possibly a career to help him grow so that he can earn money to take care of his mother and family.  After listening, I was like so touched...like... "wahhh narak jing jing khon nee" lol

I think Toomtam's voice is a bit low, he doesn't hit high note well but I think the judges and majority of the viewers love him a lot more so that's why he won.  The judges keep praising him lol but Toomtam was among the best dress and look too. Lol XD 55++

Hesh--sorry for getting so off tangent. LOL. Toomtam has occupy my whole head. lmbo. hahaha. :loool:  :loool:  :loool:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
etharies said:
In episode 10 before they all gathered to listen to Wason. Gan told Thit that if Wason confirms that she is the woman then thit shouldn't have a problem with that because it will confirm that Nee is still a virgin and if Wason says that it is Nee he can dismiss it as a lie since he has never seen her in a good light. Also i think thit only considers Nee as his wife because he promised her. 

Thit and Nee never slept together they only refer to each other as husband and wife cause of tht stupid promise.

But the thing is he woke up...naked in episode 1...remember? That sort of implies that they slept together. Hmm...maybe it's the writer's little blooper. HAHA.

etharies

sarNie Egg
phatman said:
But the thing is he woke up...naked in episode 1...remember? That sort of implies that they slept together. Hmm...maybe it's the writer's little blooper. HAHA.
Just cause he work up naked doesn't mean they did anything together. Maybe i guess they are still trying to figure out if they slept together or not. Cause im kinda confuse cause one minute it like they did and the next they didn't

SonYukView4ever

etharies said:

I was confused when Gan said that too.  So, I don't know if Gan meant it as in Nee is pure because she didn't sleep with Wasan or pure as in Thit and Nee never had something going on. grrrrrrrrrr I'm dying to know.

Mr.Thit, did u sleep with Nee or not. Lol.  I am so confused!!!! I hate it that they don't make that clear in the lakorn at all. :rant:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
etharies said:
Just cause he work up naked doesn't mean they did anything together. Maybe i guess they are still trying to figure out if they slept together or not. Cause im kinda confuse cause one minute it like they did and the next they didn't

Well, why else would he wake up naked? Haha. He must've wanted the cold breeze while sleeping. Hehe. Jk. I guess you've got a point. It doesn't necessarily mean they've done anything... It's the writers fault for confusing us. Haha. Maybe the scriptwriter wants us to figure this little detail out.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
DaisyDukes* said:
I was confused when Gan said that too.  So, I don't know if Gan meant is as Nee is pure because she didn't sleep with Wasan or pure as in Thit and Nee never had something going on. grrrrrrrrrr I'm dying to know.

Mr.Thit, did u sleep with Nee or not. Lol.  I am so confused!!!! I hate it that they don't make that clear in the lakorn at all. :rant:

Maybe that's only what Gan thinks? Like she doesn't know that Nee and Thit actually did the deed... :shrug: ...and thinks that Nee is pure and innocent.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
etharies said:

Did Gan actually say the word "virgin" in Thai?? I haven't watched it with eng subs and I don't understand Thai.
I don't think Gan knows that Thit and Nee had already did the deed. I think she just knows that they were in love (meaning perhaps they just had a serious relationship but hasn't done it). Maybe that's why Gan used the word "virgin". And maybe Thit looked very distressed because he knows Nee's not a virgin anymore whether it's with him or Wason. 

Because...if you think about it, Thit is pretty crazy. On Lyn's lakorn blog, she said that "I just know the leading man infuriates me to no end, he is an emotional guy, very forceful with his love–sometimes he comes off as a bully." Which I totally understand. Because I thought the same thing. As a viewer, yes I love his determination and forceful character because it creates the chemistry that we viewers want to see. But realistically, it's like "man this guy is crazy!" Which is why I'm pretty sure Nee and Thit did it. Because from my perspective, a man would only be that emotional, that crazy, and that angry is because he gave/lost something valuable to you. Nee was his first and that's why he fell so hard and when Gan denied him, it made him so angry as if their "intimate" love meant nothing. So to me, I think Nee and Thit did do it.

SonYukView4ever

Yes, he's my KISSING MACHINE. Lmfao! 5555++++ I'm so in love with you, Toomtam.  :loool:  :loool:  :loool:

Anyways, it doesn't matter to me whether Thit and Nee had done it or not because it was for Nee that had led Thit to meet Gan and truly fell for her.  Thit is a gentleman.  He never touched anyone besides Gan.  Even when he was falling for Gan (the fake one), he was sincere to her.  So, I respect him a lot for that.  Since I follow closely with this lakorn, I see where Thit is coming from. I don't find him at fault.  He's only trying to find true love.

On the other hand, I want Gan to speak up.  She's the only one who knows that Nee is lying. She doesn't need Wasan or Nee to speak for her.  She SHOULD speak up and tell the world she's never touched a single hair of Wasan's.  I believe that If she loves Thit too then she will find a better approach to solve things with him because right now I'm only seeing the one-sided love from Thit.  Thit could only do so much.  Once things screw up, no one can fix it. :thumbdown:  :thumbdown:

Nee is just a psycho-biatch.  She's pure evil.  I don't see where she's leading her life but to h-ll. :tease:

kbvaj

sarNie Egg
how could Thit be so dumb.  Can't he tell that Nee was nervous when Watson was telling his story about which girl he was with?  Maybe Gan should move out for Thit to realized he is dumb.  

Does his grandmother and mom believe that Gan was with Watson?  Anyone know?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
DaisyDukes* said:
Yes, he's my KISSING MACHINE. Lmfao! 5555++++ I'm so in love with you, Toomtam.  :loool:  :loool:  :loool:

Anyways, it doesn't matter to me whether Thit and Nee had done it or not because it was for Nee that had led Thit to meet Gan and truly fell for her.  Thit is a gentleman.  He never touched anyone besides Gan.  Even when he was falling for Gan (the fake one), he was sincere to her.  So, I respect him a lot for that.  Since I follow closely with this lakorn, I see where Thit is coming from. I don't find him at fault.  He's only trying to find true love.

On the other hand, I want Gan to speak up.  She's the only one who knows that Nee is lying. She doesn't need Wasan or Nee to speak for her.  She SHOULD speak up and tell the world she's never touched a single hair of Wasan's.  I believe that If she loves Thit too then she will find a better approach to solve things with him because right now I'm only seeing the one-sided love from Thit.  Thit could only do so much.  Once things screw up, no one can fix it. :thumbdown:  :thumbdown:

Nee is just a psycho-biatch.  She's pure evil.  I don't see where she's leading her life but to h-ll. :tease:
She's leading her life to the end if a string!

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Just got back from the store. Wowie, you guys had a pretty darn good discussion while I was gone!!! Awh, I missed out on the beginning. T_T But no more! :D (Eh, I'm only replying to some comments, since you guys said most of the good stuff anyway. :p)

etharies said:

Ooh, if that's what Gan says, I'm with Phatman that she probably doesn't realize that Thit and Nee slept with each other. :no: Poor Gan...

DaisyDukes* said:
Maiko, I have no idea Bie didn't win. Lol. I thought he was winner in his season. 555++ Welp, he also came very far.  Who's R or Ruj the Star??? Lol. I have no idea.

TBH, I have only started following the Star Singing contest recently because I have fallen so deeply for Toomtam and when I found out he won for season 7, I was so proud.  I know he and Note, the girl, both made it to the finalists but sadly Toomtam won.  Note is actually a really good singer.  One of her songs made me so emotional, I was crying and fainting listening to that song. LOL

But yea, I'm really proud of Toomtam.  When he went to audition, the judges say if we don't choose you, what are you going to say.  He was stunned but spoke so honestly.  He said, he didn't come to win or to be popular.  He came because he wants a job and possibly a career to help him grow so that he can earn money to take care of his mother and family.  After listening, I was like so touched...like... "wahhh narak jing jing khon nee" lol

I think Toomtam's voice is a bit low, he doesn't hit high note well but I think the judges and majority of the viewers love him a lot more so that's why he won.  The judges keep praising him lol but Toomtam was among the best dress and look too. Lol XD 55++

Hesh--sorry for getting so off tangent. LOL. Toomtam has occupy my whole head. lmbo. hahaha. :loool:  :loool:  :loool:

Bie's AF Wiki page says that he's the runner-up. :D I'm just going by that hehe. R the Star is different from Ruj the Star. R's full name is Anatpol Sirichoomsang, but I supposed he goes by R the Star. Here's a picture of him; he's starred in plenty of Exact lakorns (credit for pic: R's AF Wiki page):

Sheesh, Toomtam really has occupied your mind! :lmao2: Thanks for sharing his story with us, DaisyDukes! That is such an interesting read! I love reading your opinions! :D

xox said:
Ohh, and Toomtam the Star 7???? More like TOOMTAM THE KISSING MACHINE!!!!  :kiss3:

:whahuh: :lmao2: :lmao3: That is cute! And so true! :lolyup:

DaisyDukes* said:

Awh, you're too much in love with Thit! The majority of us are Gan supporters hehe. We mostly find fault with Thit. :loool: But you're right about Gan needing to speak up. :yes: My sister agrees whole-heartedly with you haha. But to be fair, anything that she says to him, he doesn't really listen anyway. While I know that she loves him, it's not to the point in which she wants to fight for him... :scratchchin: It's almost like she doesn't care whether he loves her back or not anymore... While I am glad to see her be more independent, I want her to fall for him, too, so that it doesn't turn out to be a one-sided love like you said, DaisyDukes. :yes: They're both too stubborn in their own way hehe.

Yes, Nee is indeed crazy. :crazy: :nono1: But I understand her illogical thinking. I just don't agree with her. :p

kbvaj said:
how could Thit be so dumb.  Can't he tell that Nee was nervous when Watson was telling his story about which girl he was with?  Maybe Gan should move out for Thit to realized he is dumb.  

Does his grandmother and mom believe that Gan was with Watson?  Anyone know?

First, welcome to AsianFuse and to SSP's thread, Kbvaj! :D :welcome: Glad to have you join in the discussion! :grouphug: Like the saying goes, "Love is blind." But in this case, it's his love for Gan that makes him blind to the point of confusing his pity for Nee for love. Well, if you've been reading Aiyaja's spoilers regarding the upcoming episodes, Gan will move out of the Suriyakan household. :teary:

Grandma and Nom Sai (the servant) certainly don't believe Wasan/Wasun/Watson. :nono1: They will still be wary and suspicious of Nee's character. As for Thit's mom, one of Aiyaja's spoilers says that she will try to contact Wit to get his side of the story.

phatman said:
She's leading her life to the end if a string!

Ooh, I like that!...You didn't read my take on the meaning of the title, huh? It was more than a couple pages ago. :lol2:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
Just got back from the store. Wowie, you guys had a pretty darn good discussion while I was gone!!! Awh, I missed out on the beginning. T_T But no more! :D (Eh, I'm only replying to some comments, since you guys said most of the good stuff anyway. :p)

Ooh, if that's what Gan says, I'm with Phatman that she probably doesn't realize that Thit and Nee slept with each other. :no: Poor Gan...

Bie's AF Wiki page says that he's the runner-up. :D I'm just going by that hehe. R the Star is different from Ruj the Star. R's full name is Anatpol Sirichoomsang, but I supposed he goes by R the Star. Here's a picture of him; he's starred in plenty of Exact lakorns (credit for pic: R's AF Wiki page):

Sheesh, Toomtam really has occupied your mind! :lmao2: Thanks for sharing his story with us, DaisyDukes! That is such an interesting read! I love reading your opinions! :D

:whahuh: :lmao2: :lmao3: That is cute! And so true! :lolyup:

Awh, you're too much in love with Thit! The majority of us are Gan supporters hehe. We mostly find fault with Thit. :loool: But you're right about Gan needing to speak up. :yes: My sister agrees whole-heartedly with you haha. But to be fair, anything that she says to him, he doesn't really listen anyway. While I know that she loves him, it's not to the point in which she wants to fight for him... :scratchchin: It's almost like she doesn't care whether he loves her back or not anymore... While I am glad to see her be more independent, I want her to fall for him, too, so that it doesn't turn out to be a one-sided love like you said, DaisyDukes. :yes: They're both too stubborn in their own way hehe.

Yes, Nee is indeed crazy. :crazy: :nono1: But I understand her illogical thinking. I just don't agree with her. :p

First, welcome to AsianFuse and to SSP's thread, Kbvaj! :D :welcome: Glad to have you join in the discussion! :grouphug: Like the saying goes, "Love is blind." But in this case, it's his love for Gan that makes him blind to the point of confusing his pity for Nee for love. Well, if you've been reading Aiyaja's spoilers regarding the upcoming episodes, Gan will move out of the Suriyakan household. :teary:

Grandma and Nom Sai (the servant) certainly don't believe Wasan/Wasun/Watson. :nono1: They will still be wary and suspicious of Nee's character.

Ooh, I like that!...You didn't read my take on the meaning of the title, huh? It was more than a couple pages ago. :lol2:

Where?? Hehe. I must've missed it.

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
thaochristina said:
@lilyjoonki Its called อย่าใจร้าย by Calories blah blah.

Here's a link of Toomtam singing it as well :yes:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxKW99ewnmE

credits @khowjai

Thank you so much thaochristina for the info...  :dance1:  love the link of toomtam singing the song.. it just a good treat...  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

And I must say, you guys are fast... It took me a while to catch up.. LOL
Thanks a lot everyone for the videos, pictures and all other updates... looking forward for more...  :rockon:  :rockon:  :rockon:  rak na....

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
It goes both ways. HAHA. Wit is so seductive and dreamy that I just can't help falling in love with him, and because he's played by Guy it made me love Guy. Wit's character is an eye opener for me. I don't know if I even make sense, but yea. It goes both ways....hehe.  

Woah, they're all singers.

His voice is deep and masculine, that's why I like it. Haha. However, I think he has his moments. Sometimes he sounds very good, sometimes he really sucks. Like for the song I mentioned, Jai Oey, in which he sang live, he sounded so good at the beginning (made me fall in love with his voice in an instant, haha), BUT after that he sort of...dragged and sounded a little horrible. I've only heard Guy's rendition of Loso's Som Sarn and I didn't really like it. 

Bie's acting...no comment. HAHA. No offense to any Bie fan  :D. If you guys have seen that one thread you'll know what my opinion on Bie's acting is. HAHA.

Oh, I was going to reply back to this...but then I had to run to the store. Haha. Oh, you make sense all right. :yes: Yep, those people are all singers! Hmm, you're talking about Son's voice, right? I suppose I should give his singing voice another chance, but seriously, his singing voice is so emotionless and stiff!!! :lmao: Well, it was only one song that I heard from him haha. Awh, I love Guy's singing voice so much more! xD At least, you're not biased hehe! :thumbup: I'm not too fond of Bie's acting myself. :) But he does shine in some roles. :yes:

phatman said:
Where?? Hehe. I must've missed it.

It's too long to be quoted, so you'll have to click on this link: Page 49. Go to the bottom of that comment/post that shows up when you click on the link. :D

lilyjoonki said:
And I must say, you guys are fast... It took me a while to catch up.. LOL
Thanks a lot everyone for the videos, pictures and all other updates... looking forward for more...  :rockon:  :rockon:  :rockon:  rak na....

Umm, you're welcome? Since I'm one of those who post pictures and videos and updates, hehe. :D

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
Oh, I was going to reply back to this...but then I had to run to the store. Haha. Oh, you make sense all right. :yes: Yep, those people are all singers! Hmm, you're talking about Son's voice, right? I suppose I should give his singing voice another chance, but seriously, his singing voice is so emotionless and stiff!!! :lmao: Well, it was only one song that I heard from him haha. Awh, I love Guy's singing voice so much more! xD At least, you're not biased hehe! :thumbup: I'm not too fond of Bie's acting myself. :) But he does shine in some roles. :yes:

It's too long to be quoted, so you'll have to click on this link: Page 49. Go to the bottom of that comment/post that shows up when you click on the link. :D

Umm, you're welcome? Since I'm one of those who post pictures and videos and updates, hehe. :D

Yeah I've only heard one song from everyone. Hehe. Except Bie. Bie's a legit dislike. The other ones I should probably give more chances too. Haha. 

Ah I saw. Hehe. Good insight. I wonder if this title applies to Thit and Gan's relationship or Nee...? Or everything together.

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Ah I saw. Hehe. Good insight. I wonder if this title applies to Thit and Gan's relationship or Nee...? Or everything together.

You saw before or just now? :D I think it applies to everything altogether. :yes: Not just Thit and Gan. :lol:

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
Maiko^_^ said:

LOL.. sorry Maiko for not mentioning you.. Yes, I do mean you... :coverlaf: Thanks a lot for the update...
It just too many till I forgot your name...  :phew: hihihihi