D~D

sarNie Adult
Reading from other comments from YouTube to Viki and mostly asianfuse here, I read that people are really unsure about how many EP there is. but from knowing that most likely CH-5 Lakorn are likely known to have about 20ep, all I have to say is that if SSP gonna go that way.. "They better give me my love-a-ble couple( Gan and Thit) a baby" !!!!!!! Lol

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
D~D said:
Reading from other comments from YouTube to Viki and mostly asianfuse here, I read that people are really unsure about how many EP there is. but from knowing that most likely CH-5 Lakorn are likely known to have about 20ep, all I have to say is that if SSP gonna go that way.. "They better give me my love-a-ble couple( Gan and Thit) a baby" !!!!!!! Lol
i totally agreed. I am so hoping that is doesn't draggy like the old version. That was just a drag. I don't want to be sitting her forward throughout the whole drama. Yes I am also hoping for a baby too. :)

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
D~D said:
I know right!!!! So mad when other characters (Im Jai & Wasun) in the drama have sex once and instantly gets pregnant but the pra`nangs have sex once or twice and don't have a baby!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Yesss, there better be a baby xD
I hope the lakorn gets better in the future episodes ... I really don't want Toomtam to continue being a clueless pa'ek. Awwies.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:

Yes, I'm waiting anxiously for Monday, too. And yep, I'm re-watching the good scenes, too. :D As a matter of fact, all the episodes right now. Currently on episode 4. :D

I love them, too, Nangfah11. :wub: If we're lucky, hopefully they'll get to pair up again! :D Sadly, Vill isn't linked to any upcoming lakorn right now. :no: But Toomtam's next lakorn is Koom Nang Kruan with Pinky Sawika and Mo Monchanok. :) My biased mind will always think Vill's his best leading lady. :wink:

Here's the AF thread for Koom Nang Kruan: Koom Nang Kruan.
OK so they changed from Son to Toomtan?? I got confused. Lol

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
huajaikaungtur said:

Actually, pa'ek changed to Toomtam ;D
I got a little confused. Haha. But darn, I actually think for this one Son and Pinky would look better together. :eek:fftopic:

yellowtweeny

sarNie Egg
I'm in Vegas partying but cant skip a day of everyone's comments. You guys are just awesome in analyzing the scene. Althou I haven't seen this week episodes yet, I could tell what happened from everyone's reactions ^^thanks y'all!

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
I am reading comment on here and YouTube and the viewer are so mad Thit. LOL! Idk if I should feel sorry for him. Naw, I still sorry for Gan cause she got blame for all the bs that Nee put upon her. Thit is love blind.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Ooh, just got back home from work, and it's such a pleasant surprise to see you guys are having fun. Aah, I missed out on the fun while I was at work! :lmao:

DaisyDukes* said:
I love this beautiful wallpaper of Thit and Gan. The depth in Thit's eyes express so much love. Mr. Handsome. hahaha.
Toomtam and Vill is such a beautiful couple! Muahs! XD

Me, too, DaisyDukes! :wub: You described them perfectly; they are indeed a beautiful couple! :drool: Ok, to be honest, Vill's face appears too big for Toomtam's small face sometimes. :rofl: But I still love seeing them together!  :woot: I don't care about their age difference. They make me squeal, and I find them a really compatible-looking couple. :blush: Thit's lovesick expressions make me :faint:!!!! I love these two together! I fall head-over-heels for them!!! :cloud9: Sorry, just talking about them makes me so crazy! :crazy: :lmao:

AnnTfan said:
I saw him with this other actress and I just didn't like it, it wasn't the same. I think he only matches Vill..

:clap2: Hahahahaha, my bias mind thinks the same, too! :highfive: They're too perfect together! :wub: But of course, there are several pairings out there who don't good together, but their chemistry with each other makes them a very compatible-looking couple! :yes:

ceda_lee said:
I'm with you on this one.  Thit just doesn't make much sense at all here huh?  :shrug: He needs to sit his ADD self down & focus on the bigger picture here.  Now that he knows there's a fake Gan, he should have realized that he's the one causing her pain instead.  He mistakenly took Gan for the fake Gan...accuses her of this and that...when she straight told him she's never met him or know him before.  You say he needs a slap in the head??? Hm...I say he needs a whole new brain!  :crazy:

Someone mentioned before that part of Thit's insecurity has to do with Gan not comforting him...not even once.  I meant to comment on that, but just totally forgot.  If Gan would just embrace Thit once or show that she cares...maybe...just maybe...Thit might not believe others so quickly.  I too can't stand stubborn n'eks, but in this case...I give Gan every right to be and I hope she plays super stubborn.  Thit won't even give Gan a chance to explain herself. 

:lmao3:  :rofl: Must be an Asian thing because I know I do that too!  

It is veeeeeeery awkward, I agree.  Now, I don't tell my parents the exact time it airs anymore.  That way, I get to watch it on my ipad first and then stream it on our TV for them to watch on their own.  

Yes, such a bittersweet scene.  And when Gan walked away...my heart shattered.  

:lol2: Kavee deserved EVERYTHING that Narin did to him.  He hurt her both physically & mentally.  Even if Narin never forgives Kavee, I couldn't blame her.  Narin really did suffered.  Kavee was just so..."rai." Thit is more of lovesick puppy.  He's mean & nice at the same time.  

Your comments and reactions have me :rofl:!!! Especially the part about Thit needing a new brain (and the parts about running away from an awkward lakorn scene hehe). :bhehe: Ooh, I'm glad I'm not the only one who don't really like stubborn n'eks yet feel that Gan has every right to play hard to get, Ceda_lee! :clap2: Yes, I think Thit is hurt that Gan seems so "heartless" and "cold" towards him, therefore, he hurts her in return. Even though I want Gan to be stubborn and strong, I want Gan to be sweet to him during the appropriate times. :)

Ooh, I have to agree with you that Kawee/Kavee's character is more "rai" than Thit's. Well, at least for now. :D But...I still like Kawee/Kavee. :teary: Although I haven't watched SB in full details yet. Maybe my opinion will change if I watch SB in details hehe.

D~D said:
lilo said:
i totally agreed. I am so hoping that is doesn't draggy like the old version. That was just a drag. I don't want to be sitting her forward throughout the whole drama. Yes I am also hoping for a baby too. :)

:baby-scene-pop-corn:  :baby: Just give us a beautiful and satisfying ending for Thit and Gan! (I love how you described them, D~D: your "love-a-ble couple" hehe!) Shoot, give us a lot of Thit x Gan scenes!!!! :yes:

xox said:
I know right!!!! So mad when other characters (Im Jai & Wasun) in the drama have sex once and instantly gets pregnant but the pra`nangs have sex once or twice and don't have a baby!

:lmao3: :lmao2: :whahuh: :lol2: That's how funnie your comment is, Xox! :D

huajaikaungtur said:
Yesss, there better be a baby xD
I hope the lakorn gets better in the future episodes ... I really don't want Toomtam to continue being a clueless pa'ek. Awwies.

:yes: Hehe, the majority of us want a baby for them hehe. Those two need to grant us our wish(es). :pervie:

xox said:
I got a little confused. Haha. But darn, I actually think for this one Son and Pinky would look better together. :eek:fftopic:

Yes, I prefer Son and Pinky, too. Toomtam's too good for Pinky. :lmao: I selfishly want him with Vill only! Course, I can't have my way all the time. :D :smack: I'll just have to be satisfied with whatever I get of them...and I am! :wub:

yellowtweeny said:
I'm in Vegas partying but cant skip a day of everyone's comments. You guys are just awesome in analyzing the scene. Althou I haven't seen this week episodes yet, I could tell what happened from everyone's reactions ^^thanks y'all!

Ooh, having fun in Vegas? Hope so, Yellowtweeny! Hehe, I'm like you, too. Can't skip this thread at all! I constantly think about it, and it's the very first thing I run off to check when I get home from work, just to see what everybody's got to say. You guys are indeed awesome! :grouphug: (Oh, I know I am, too. Just not as much as all of you. :coverlaf:)

lilo said:
I am reading comment on here and YouTube and the viewer are so mad Thit. LOL! Idk if I should feel sorry for him. Naw, I still sorry for Gan cause she got blame for all the bs that Nee put upon her. Thit is love blind.

Awh, poor Thit... :teary: He needs to make us love him again! :D

DaisyDukes* said:
LOL. I know. I read youtube comments and they are just crazy mad at Thit. I feel bad for him on youtube. Lolz

:lolyup: I feel bad for him, too, DaisyDukes...I do. I love him...yet that doesn't stop me from feeling frustrated with him! xD

huajaikaungtur said:
Yeah, everyone's mad at Thit. He better get nicer or he's going to have a lot of haters, Lol.

:rofl: Let's see if he will listen to us. :D

cool :) said:
I agree with everyone here :yes:

I do, too, Cool! :D

Well, I'm going to try to finish my reviews...for the millionth time! Gotta stay focused!

D~D

sarNie Adult
So since I didn't have work today, I got the chance to catch up on EP-5-8 w/eng sub. And boy was I lovly dovly to being piss off than to sadness. I also realize that after Gan and Thit wedding, granda ma and the Sai lady talks about wanting Gan and Thit to have a baby... since they have kept saying that often, Exact better give us a BABY !!!!!

AikOm^_^

D~D said:
So since I didn't have work today, I got the chance to catch up on EP-5-8 w/eng sub. And boy was I lovly dovly to being piss off than to sadness. I also realize that after Gan and Son wedding, granda ma and the Sai lady talks about wanting Gan and Thit to have a baby... since they have kept saying that often, Exact better give us a BABY !!!!!

I know, right?!!!!! But I supposed I won't be too surprised if Exact turns a 180 on us (is that even the right expression? :huh:)... Exact's played with our hearts and minds before, so they're probably using those kinds of scenes to make us think they're going to get a baby... GRRRRRRR! ROAR! :rant: K, I think I'm over the ranting. :phew: For now. :D

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Episode 11 Part 1 Spoilers.
Episode 11: Nee follows the Step Father to his house. Nee says all sorts of hurtful stuff to the Step Father as he decides to reveal that all of those men were hers. The Step Father is so broken hearted, he falls to the ground and his medicine bottle falls out. He's reaching for it but Nee steals it and tells him to beg for his life. Nee hears the sound of a car. Nee looks and sees the Grandma, Thit's Mom, and Nom Sai walking closer. Nee fake cries for help. The ladies try to help the Step Father but it's too late, he dies. The ladies question Nee as to what happened. Nee says that the Step Father tried to rape her but she struggled and pushed him down to the ground. Nee says that the Step Father threatened her to not marry Thit or else he was going to tell everyone that she was his. The ladies don't believe it. The Father comes in saying that can't be true. Even though the Father has only known the Step Father for a bit, that isn't his nature.  Nee is upset at the Father and says the Father only loves Gan and is doing everything for Gan to end up with a good person and life. Nee runs off in tears. Gan is about to follow but Thit stops her and follows Nee. Nee runs off to her room and cries. Thit comes to comfort her. Nee is sobbing about how her Mother died, her Step Father is after her, her real Father doesn't love her and she has been through so much in her life. Thit says to forget about everything, she still has him. Nee asks Thit, can he accept her past since she's been through so much? Thit answers yes, he will still marry her. Nee tells Thit that he's been the only man in her life. Later that evening, the Mother talks to Thit and asks Thit to reconsider his decision to marry Nee. Thit says, he already promised Nee and plus, she's a victim, he sympathizes with her. The Mother tells Thit that there's a difference between love and pity, is he willing to spend the rest of his life with someone he doesn't love but pity? Thit can't answer. The Father is very disappointed in Nee and blames himself for not being able to raise her up to be a good person. Gan comforts the Father and tells him that they can't do anything, but to let Nee have her way for now, perhaps it will change her, and that is in a way compensating for what she has lacked all of those years even if it's sacrificing Gan's happiness, she's willing. Im Jai finally gains consciousness and asks the nurse who was the one who rescued her. The nurse gives Im Jai the papers and she sees Gan's name. She is shocked.

Gan goes out to find a new job to repay the debt she owes Thit. She begins working for a publishing company. She is working as a translator who translates English books into Thai. As Gan is carrying a lot of books to take home to work on them, she bumps into Wit and all of her books fall to the ground. Wit looks at Gan in confusion whether it's Gan or Nee.

Wit: Khun Gandawa.... (Wit hesitates because he doesn't know which twin it is.)
Gan is about to answer but Wit quickly responds.
Wit: Not yet. Let me guess.
Gan doesn't care and continues to pick up her books off the ground. Wit quickly helps pick up a book and glances at it and hands it over to Gan but still holding onto the book.
Wit: English books? You're definitely not Gandamanee.
Wit stares at Gan releasing his charm and smile.
Wit: So many books, are you going to be able to read them all? Why if I asked you to share some with me? So that I can have something fun to talk to you about.
Gan takes the book from Wit's hands.
Gan: I'm not reading it for fun. It's my job to translate them.
Wit is in disbelief.
Wit: What? I can't believe that Mom Luang Thitit Soorayagan will allow his wife to suffer like this translating books. Are you joking with me?
Gan: We divorced already.
Wit's eyes widened and spoke in surprise.
Wit: You guys broke up already? (The lustful director's face colored with a smile.) Khun Thitit has such a cold heart to have broken up with you. I really don't understand why.
Gan ignores him and walks away into the street waiting for public transportation. Wit follows in pursuit.
Wit: I say, you're very pretty. You're not thinking of becoming a celebrity? The work is easy, the money is good, it's way better than translating.
Gan: Thank you but I'm not interested. I'm content with the job that I do.
The taxi comes.
Gan: Excuse me.
Gan is about to enter the car but Wit holds the door.
Wit: Hold on. This is my business card. If you ever change your mind, please come see me anytime.
Gan takes the business card out of courtesy and rides off. Wit smiles brightly as if he's planning to definitely win her over.

Nom Sai and the maids are preparing the big room for Thit and Nee since they're going to get married already. As Nom Sai and the maids are taking out Nee and Thit's stuff to put in the drawers in the big room, Nom Sai notices the box that held Gan's necklace. She takes it to the Grandma and the Mother and they realize that the necklace is missing. Thit says that it's probably Gan who took it home since the Grandma gave it to her as a gift, but Nom Sai said that can't be because when Gan moved out of the room to the small guest house, she refused to take the necklace and actually left it in Thit's room for him. The ladies speculate that it's Nee who took it.

AikOm^_^

Ooh, Aiyaja, I was waiting for you to post your summary for Episode 11: Part 1 here on AF. :D I'm so glad you did! :clap2: Thank you so much! :kiss:

I have to say, this summary is by far my favorite hehehe...or more accurately, it gives me hope for the future. Adds more excitement into my life now. :D Like I already talked about it in SSP's thread on Spicy, I love Wit and Gan's encounter!!!! :woot: I am extremely hyped for it and am so looking forward to their upcoming scene(s)!!! :spicy: I'm so happy Gan will see more of Wit, for I hecka adore Wit more than Wasan! Whoot whoot! Go, Wit! Give Thit heck! :clap: Dang it, if Thit isn't so perfect for Gan, I would be so rooting for Gan and Wit...actually, I already am. :p I love their clashing personalities: sweet, innocent Gan, and wild, sadistic, and charming Wit. :ghehe: I love the sound of that! :pervie:

Hahaha, of course, it's Gan x Thit (and Vill & Toomtam :wink:) FTW!!!! :wub: But I freakin' love my Gilly, too! Phatman would be pleased along with me. :D If Exact continues to give Wit more screen time and throw him into Gan and Thit's pool of troubles, I'd be satisfied with all those types of misunderstanding and jealousy issues!!! :yes: Heck, I may even root for Thit to keep Nee and Gan to end up with Wit! Hah, just kidding! :lmao3: But Gan x Wit would have been just as sweet and as hot as Thit x Gan! :drool: (But, I'd prefer Nee with Wit just because. :D) Thanks again, Aiyaja! Talk to you more on Spicy! :wink:

D~D

sarNie Adult
EP-11 : Part-1 got me screaming !!!! Now where part 2 ?? Lol.. Cant wait for that to be post up. ThanX aiyaja!!

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Wonder if Toomtam & Exact are aware of the negative feedbacks on Thit's character. Why, why do they need to make him so not smart? Can't believe Vill is doing such a good job at being rai & good that I forget it's the same actress.

D~D

sarNie Adult
SokLaHote said:
Wonder if Toomtam & Exact are aware of the negative feedbacks on Thit's character. Why, why do they need to make him so not smart? Can't believe Vill is doing such a good job at being rai & good that I forget it's the same actress.
Exactly- she is really good at playing both character that I forget that their only one person. I Got myself being so damn angry at Née for all the trouble that she is causing.