p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
My sister has been crazy over SSP -_- Ahahahah She literally talks about it everyday...I'm over at my other sister's house and she's going crazy as well ! She had me translate some parts for her....and now I'm going crazy !!! Lol I haven't gotten the chance to watch SSP due to my busy work schedule...Gahhh now I need to find the time to watch it !!! Toomtam and Vill's acting is awesome from what I'm seeing !!! For sure I know Thit's character is going to annoy me lol

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
SokLaHote said:
@xox after finding courage to watch all of ep 8, I went downstairs for food & guess what was served up? Stir fry bitter squash & beef. Your comment got me lmao. I hope Aiyaja gets to post the second half of the spoiler for episode 10. I hope it gets better for Gan. A smart pra'ek in a lakorn is a rare species so I'm not going to get too worked up about it. I like Toomtam as Id from his first lakorn better. I'm just curious how they gonna turn things around for Gan. Seems like Nee got the upper hand here. Where is Wit in all this? Hmmm.... Anyhow glad to see Rat not as bad as her mother. I might have to take a break from the lakorn till it finishes. Can't stand the feeling of anxiousness in addition to my other mental issues.
LOL!!!  :coverlaf: That's so funny!!! The bitter squash probably didn't taste so bitter anymore after watching that episode huh??? Haha...

And yes! I had to keep reminding myself that this is a lakorn, meaning it's NORMAL for the main guy to be stupid. I really wonder too how things are gonna turn up for Gan. Because even with all these people on Nee's ass. she's still managing to get out of every mess she's created. I have a feeling things won't lighten up for Gan anytime soon though. And they're probably saving Wit for last. Like they say "save the best for last". 

And no...don't take a break! lol! Stick in with us and our emotional madness!  :clap:

cool :)

sarNie Adult
ip.smilez said:
My sister has been crazy over SSP -_- Ahahahah She literally talks about it everyday...I'm over at my other sister's house and she's going crazy as well ! She had me translate some parts for her....and now I'm going crazy !!! Lol I haven't gotten the chance to watch SSP due to my busy work schedule...Gahhh now I need to find the time to watch it !!! Toomtam and Vill's acting is awesome from what I'm seeing !!! For sure I know Thit's character is going to annoy me lol
555 ipsmilez, Thit's character annoys everyone    :loool: i wanted slap him a couple of times in today's episode  :coverlaf: ...WAIT THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE EPISODE i wanted to X)

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
ip.smilez said:

Girl, yessss. Watch it! So I can see some vids from you :)

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
Thit's character is likable but I am so pissed off at his actions.  He knows now that his feelings for Nee have changed and he loves Gan sincerely and deeply but he's playing hard to get with her.lol. I don't like it man. He's hurting himself and Gan as well.

I want more lovey dovey scenes. I miss those moments when he sneaks up behind her, tug her in bed and kisses her to sleep. Where has that man gone?

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
AHHHHH!!! Dislike! lol... I want all those sweet moments back! OMG today's episode I had mixed feelings for Thit! One moment I feel bad for him the next I just want to punch him.. Ekk.. I'm going crazy because of this drama.. lol.. My poor Gan, I just want to jump into the drama and be your side kick!

*lily*

sarNie Hatchling
Damm Tit is so stupid, how can Gan be San wife while it was he who has her first time
poor our Gan, just leave him, let´s he be with Nee, a good girl like you will find someone better. 
in ep. 08 I wanted to kick Thit ass so many time
thank you aiyaja for spoiler

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I've only seen ep. 7 so far. Waiting for ep. 8 to be subbed. Well, I'm gonna talk about ep. 7. Well, all I really have to say is, I love Wason's expression when he saw Nee. PWAHAHAHAHA. It's funny. The way he kissed Gan is really weird.... .___. Oh Aiyaja, thank you. :) Ep. 10 so far sounds cool because Gan is so stronngg and smart. I like how she lets Thit think whatever he wants because she know he'll never believe her but heey, evil lose to good. I really like how she wasn't shocked when Wason told everyone it was her who tried to whatever. She knew it was gonna happen. GAWD. I wanna punch Thit in the face till he gets back on track. ASDFGHJKL;LKJHGFDSASDFGHJKL; Stupid Nee. -.- URGH. I'm so angry. This lakorn is starting to get me mad. *sigh* Well, they are still filming so at least it won't end soon for them to resolve the problem. Wit really needs to show up. He's hot. :)

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Episode 10 Part 2 Spoilers

Episode 10 Part 2: Nee goes to Son's house and hands him the necklace. As they're talking, Im Jai comes back from work and overhears the truth, shocked, she bumps into something and makes a sound. Son becomes suspicious and Nee leaves. Son goes to see if there was anyone there but Im Jai had already escaped to the streets, dialing on a telephone booth, she asks to talk to Thit, but suddenly, Son's hands grabs her. Gan bows to the ladies and says her goodbyes. The ladies believe in her but can't do anything as Thit and Gan are planning to divorce tomorrow. As Gan is about to leave, a maid comes in with the telephone, it's the Father who tells Gan that Urai has passed away.

Son asks Im Jai if she was going to snitch on him. Im Jai denied it saying she was going to call in sick and had some unfinished business; thus, called to work. Son showed no sign of belief and hit her with all of his strength. Son warned Im Jai to say out of his business or else she's going to get more than this leaving Im Jai scared and bleeding. Rat asks the Father where is Gan, why hasn't she come yet, she needs to talk to Gan and she knows that it was Nee who killed her Mother. The Father told Rat not to jump to conclusions but the Step Father walks in explaining to the Father that Nee is capable of doing everything and anything to gain what she desires. Gan and Rompoie are driving to the funeral but they come across Im Jai bleeding in the middle of road. They both take her to the hospital. Rompoie stays behind to care for Im Jai while Gan attends the funeral. As Gan enters the funeral, she sees Thit and Nee. In spite Thit says, "You're the host yet you arrived so late. You were probably still reconciling with your old husband huh?" Gan ignored it and walked away. Nee became annoyed that Thit still showed so much care towards Gan. When Thit and Gan stood up and walked towards Urai to pay their respects, Rat screamed at Nee, calling her the muderer of her Mother. Nee acted innocent. The Father and Gan told Rat to stop. While paying her respects to Urai, Nee spoke to Urai in her head, "I didn't mean to kill you. Blame your greed in trying to leech off of me that lead you to death. Forgive me of all trespasses." As Thit and Nee are about to leave, the Step Father grabs Nee and says he needs to talk to her. The Step Father warns Nee as he knows that Nee had something to do with the death of Urai saying, if you don't stop trying to steal your sister's husband and hurting others, I will put a stop to it. Nee challenges him and says he has no evidence to tie her to the death of Urai and to stop getting involved in her business. Thit and his Mother are at home after the funeral. Thit is unhappy sitting outside. The Mother comes and talks to Thit asking him if he's sure that he wants to marry Nee and for him to really ask himself who he truly loves. Thit tells him Mother that it doesn't matter who he loves, he has already decided to sign the marriage license with Nee. The Mother tries to knock some sense into him, but Thit says at least Nee loves him. They will sign the papers tomorrow.

Ying tells the Step Father that Thit and Nee will be signing the papers tomorrow. He is shocked and they go over to the Father's house to consult him. The Father wants to be the one to ask Nee to stop all of this. Nee is at Won's house all happy since she'll finally be married into riches. The Father asks Nee to stop everything but she says, why should I? When you were the one who didn't want me. You're just doing everything for your beloved daughter. Since you were never in my life, don't bud into my business now and walks out leaving the Father and Step Father in pain. That night, Thit goes out to drink with his friends. Thit is heartbroken even more than when Nee left him. His friends were all questioning him that if they're out here celebrating his marriage to Nee, why does his face and demeanor look so sad, even sadder than when he was abandoned by Nee. They asked him does he love Gan. Thit denies. The friends were like you're already this much and that's considering that you don't love her. Thit says, " I will finally marry the person I love, there has to be some celebration." Towards Gan: "I will never love such a woman who is a promiscuous liar. What I'm most upset about is the fact that I was lied to. You guys don't know how it tastes like to be lied to. She says she's not what they say but yet her actions are the opposite." The next morning, Gan is comforting the Father saying he shouldn't have gone to see Nee at all. The Father says he didn't want Thit to continue misunderstanding Gan. Gan said it doesn't matter, let Thit misunderstand, she's not important to him anyway. Rat comes and joins them asking when will Gan move back home when the divorce is already finalizing. Gan says, she can't continue to live at house until she can fully pay back Thit. Rat agreed with Gan and said then her and the Father shouldn't be living there anymore either. Gan explained, that no matter what, the Father is Nee's father after all and Rat is also her sister, so they can stay but as for Gan, she can't. Rat understands. Thit wakes up in sorrow not wanting to wake up but is greeted by Nee who happily wakes him up and continues to fantasize about holding a huge glamorous reception while Thit gets dressed. Thit and Nee come down and see that the county clerk has already arrived with the divorce papers and Gan is present as well. The county clerk hands over the divorce papers to Gan, Gan signs it with no hesitation making Thit even sadder for not showing any attachments. Thit then also signs the papers and hands it over to the county clerk. Nee tells the county clerk to process them ASAP and tells Thit to continue signing their marriage license immediately. Thit hesitates but can't do anything. Suddenly, the Step Father intervenes and says Nee cannot marry Thit. The Step Father tells Nee to stop or else he's going to share his reasons as to why she shouldn't marry Thit.

D~D

sarNie Adult
Glade that I'm still up to catch EP 10 spoiler . I'm depress now.. They both have sign the paper. T^T

I'm going to sleep now. :(

Proomise

sarNie Egg
.. Maaayn, I'm on vacation and found the weddingnight part subbed by Anony and wanted to see more, so I watched ep 1-6 straight out .. (My mom kept asking whats so interesting for me to sit gluing to my phone on vacation lool) And now ... I'm SOOOOO hooooked!! (Guess many of u can relate to this :p) Cant wait for more! Tit & Gaan are soooo great together! :)

I really like Gaan being strong in her own way - eventhough it's so sad and heartbreaking seeing her endure and suffer :( and Tit .. Well, he'll have a hard time earning her trust and forgiveness, when he (as slow as he can be) finds out the truth! But I agree with u guys, u can tell that he's in love with Gaan - he's just too confused because he dont thinks she loves him :/ And Nee, it's scary how far she'd go to have it her way- getting rid of others standing in her way :(

@Aiyaja - Thanx soo much for the spoilers!! :) Keep sharing them please ;)

KimBerry

sarNie Egg
Aloha everybody! It took me a long time to figure out my password so that we can feel together the whirlwind of emotions this lakorn is giving us.You guys cracked me up. :dance1:  Probably one of the best SL I have watched in a long time. Hooray to both Vill & Toomtam for playing their characters well.

BTW I want to kick Thit for being so dumb. I mean how could he not tell by now? And I want to give Gaan a super big huggles! Poor Gaan.  :lmao:

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
aiyaja said:
Episode 10 Part 2 Spoilers 
Episode 10 Part 2: Nee goes to Son's house and hands him the necklace. As they're talking, Im Jai comes back from work and overhears the truth, shocked, she bumps into something and makes a sound. Son becomes suspicious and Nee leaves. Son goes to see if there was anyone there but Im Jai had already escaped to the streets, dialing on a telephone booth, she asks to talk to Thit, but suddenly, Son's hands grabs her. Gan bows to the ladies and says her goodbyes. The ladies believe in her but can't do anything as Thit and Gan are planning to divorce tomorrow. As Gan is about to leave, a maid comes in with the telephone, it's the Father who tells Gan that Urai has passed away.Son asks Im Jai if she was going to snitch on him. Im Jai denied it saying she was going to call in sick and had some unfinished business; thus, called to work. Son showed no sign of belief and hit her with all of his strength. Son warned Im Jai to say out of his business or else she's going to get more than this leaving Im Jai scared and bleeding. Rat asks the Father where is Gan, why hasn't she come yet, she needs to talk to Gan and she knows that it was Nee who killed her Mother. The Father told Rat not to jump to conclusions but the Step Father walks in explaining to the Father that Nee is capable of doing everything and anything to gain what she desires. Gan and Rompoie are driving to the funeral but they come across Im Jai bleeding in the middle of road. They both take her to the hospital. Rompoie stays behind to care for Im Jai while Gan attends the funeral. As Gan enters the funeral, she sees Thit and Nee. In spite Thit says, "You're the host yet you arrived so late. You were probably still reconciling with your old husband huh?" Gan ignored it and walked away. Nee became annoyed that Thit still showed so much care towards Gan. When Thit and Gan stood up and walked towards Urai to pay their respects, Rat screamed at Nee, calling her the muderer of her Mother. Nee acted innocent. The Father and Gan told Rat to stop. While paying her respects to Urai, Nee spoke to Urai in her head, "I didn't mean to kill you. Blame your greed in trying to leech off of me that lead you to death. Forgive me of all trespasses." As Thit and Nee are about to leave, the Step Father grabs Nee and says he needs to talk to her. The Step Father warns Nee as he knows that Nee had something to do with the death of Urai saying, if you don't stop trying to steal your sister's husband and hurting others, I will put a stop to it. Nee challenges him and says he has no evidence to tie her to the death of Urai and to stop getting involved in her business. Thit and his Mother are at home after the funeral. Thit is unhappy sitting outside. The Mother comes and talks to Thit asking him if he's sure that he wants to marry Nee and for him to really ask himself who he truly loves. Thit tells him Mother that it doesn't matter who he loves, he has already decided to sign the marriage license with Nee. The Mother tries to knock some sense into him, but Thit says at least Nee loves him. They will sign the papers tomorrow.Ying tells the Step Father that Thit and Nee will be signing the papers tomorrow. He is shocked and they go over to the Father's house to consult him. The Father wants to be the one to ask Nee to stop all of this. Nee is at Won's house all happy since she'll finally be married into riches. The Father asks Nee to stop everything but she says, why should I? When you were the one who didn't want me. You're just doing everything for your beloved daughter. Since you were never in my life, don't bud into my business now and walks out leaving the Father and Step Father in pain. That night, Thit goes out to drink with his friends. Thit is heartbroken even more than when Nee left him. His friends were all questioning him that if they're out here celebrating his marriage to Nee, why does his face and demeanor look so sad, even sadder than when he was abandoned by Nee. They asked him does he love Gan. Thit denies. The friends were like you're already this much and that's considering that you don't love her. Thit says, " I will finally marry the person I love, there has to be some celebration." Towards Gan: "I will never love such a woman who is a promiscuous liar. What I'm most upset about is the fact that I was lied to. You guys don't know how it tastes like to be lied to. She says she's not what they say but yet her actions are the opposite." The next morning, Gan is comforting the Father saying he shouldn't have gone to see Nee at all. The Father says he didn't want Thit to continue misunderstanding Gan. Gan said it doesn't matter, let Thit misunderstand, she's not important to him anyway. Rat comes and joins them asking when will Gan move back home when the divorce is already finalizing. Gan says, she can't continue to live at house until she can fully pay back Thit. Rat agreed with Gan and said then her and the Father shouldn't be living there anymore either. Gan explained, that no matter what, the Father is Nee's father after all and Rat is also her sister, so they can stay but as for Gan, she can't. Rat understands. Thit wakes up in sorrow not wanting to wake up but is greeted by Nee who happily wakes him up and continues to fantasize about holding a huge glamorous reception while Thit gets dressed. Thit and Nee come down and see that the county clerk has already arrived with the divorce papers and Gan is present as well. The county clerk hands over the divorce papers to Gan, Gan signs it with no hesitation making Thit even sadder for not showing any attachments. Thit then also signs the papers and hands it over to the county clerk. Nee tells the county clerk to process them ASAP and tells Thit to continue signing their marriage license immediately. Thit hesitates but can't do anything. Suddenly, the Step Father intervenes and says Nee cannot marry Thit. The Step Father tells Nee to stop or else he's going to share his reasons as to why she shouldn't marry Thit.
Can't believe they really signed the divorce papers!!!!!! They really wanna put us at the edge of our seats huh?!???!!!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
PEOPLE, stop giving Nee chances! Just speak the truth already! It's obvious she's not going to repent or give up on marrying Thit, so instead of giving her the chance to go away or own up to her evils, just share what you know about her evilness so that everyone can see her for who she is. LOL Dang, these side characters are unbelievable. They say they want to help, yet they are prolonging Gan's pain and letting Thit believe that Gan is bad. ><

cool :)

sarNie Adult
KimBerry said:
Aloha everybody! It took me a long time to figure out my password so that we can feel together the whirlwind of emotions this lakorn is giving us.You guys cracked me up. :dance1:  Probably one of the best SL I have watched in a long time. Hooray to both Vill & Toomtam for playing their characters well.

BTW I want to kick Thit for being so dumb. I mean how could he not tell by now? And I want to give Gaan a super big huggles! Poor Gaan.  :lmao:
Hahaha welcome to AF!! Glad u joined us here . Yessh we're in a whirlwind of emotions right now :bhehe:

@aiyaja, thanks for the spoiler :yes: the previous spoilers are like right on point

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Ooh, if I were here all day yesterday, there would have been even more comments. :D But one and a half pages isn't bad, not bad at all. :wink: I had a blast reading all the comments. Love them all like usual. But I'll only directly reply to some of them. :spin: I guess it's safe to say we're all pretty disappointed with Thit in episode 8. Man, Thit, turn back to the loving person you were with the real Gan! Hmm, seems like Bankk's song is meant more for Thit than Gan! :coverlaf:

Now, where's YOUR complaint with Thit, Phatman? :p You've been too quiet...I have a feeling you have loads to say about his character and actions. Please do let it all out! :bhehe:

D~D said:
Have a good day at work. Looking forward to hearing what ur going to have to say for tonite :)

LOL, it was a good day, D~D, but it really drained me... I didn't even comment in this thread last night. Went to sleep pretty "early." And I work again today! At least it's a short shift, thank goodness! And I have tomorrow off, yippee! :yahoo:

D~D said:
Awe.... So sweet... I went to SSP page on Viki and someone did change the photo ( Its Gan and Thit at the beach).. Look Maiko.. Someone "listening to me".. Lol.. J/k..

:lmao2: Thank goodness they did! My selfish heart is grateful! But any pictures of Toomtam and Vill will do! :D And I'm glad that Anony subbed those bittersweet scenes for us. I'm so in :heart: with Toomtam and Vill's acting abilities! Love what Gan says to Thit before leaving him in the hallway...Thit isn't the only who can say hurtful things. :D

ceda_lee said:
Damn it! I'm stuck at work.  I'm afraid to watch today's episode.  
AnnTfan said:
I want to go on without subs but.... urg I want subs too :cry:
The struggle

:rofl:

72701 said:
:rant:  the praeg is stupid while the bad guys can tell the difference b/wn the twins.

Yes, what's up with that? :lolyup:

jun ji said:
Hence it is called "blind love"... cause he sure is blinded by love, to the point he couldn't tell from the more reserved and timid Gan as compared to the outright man-eater that is Nee.

Ooh, I love how you pointed that out, Jun Ji! Agree with DaisyDukes, your description of Nee as a "man-eater" is hilarious and spot on! :lmao:

aiyaja said:
Manager is slowly posting up Episode 10's Summary, so this is half of it. *SPOILER* Dang, I could have used this a long time ago. Hahah.

Yeah, you should have! :smack: I was wondering why you didn't. :p :coverlaf: Thanks again for the spoilers, Aiyaja! I'm so disappointed in Exact for killing off Urai...why, Exact?! I guess it wouldn't be an Exact lakorn without any deaths. :huh: I was afraid Rut would blame Gan and be all bratty like before, but thank goodness she isn't all dumb! :phew: Glad that she and Gan will grow closer! :)

jun ji said:
Thank you, Khun aiyaja, again for the summary!

Khun Thit, ah, Khun Thit... how can you say that you don't want to see her face again when she has the same face as Nee????!!!!  Men... lakorn men... they are so difficult to understand!

:loool: Yes, they are! But when they're sweet and loving in other scenes, we can't resist them. :ghehe:

huajaikaungtur said:
Aww, I have so much catching up to do -- 2 episodes but after reading all the comments, Episode 8 seems to piss off people.
Erg, I hope it's not too infuriating.
Also, I'm to the point where I just love seeing Toomtam & Vill scenes even if it's evil Vill xD I just love all their scenes, Lol.

Awh, me, too! :yes: I'm ticked off with Nee, but I hecka adore all Toomtam and Vill scenes! :wub: Hmm, there is a distance between Nee and Thit (I can feel that Thit isn't too happy whenever he's with Nee), and I applaud Toomtam and Vill for playing their roles so perfectly. :bravo: In my opinion, Vill and Toomtam's chemistry is still there as Thit and Nee, but you can feel Thit's confused and conflicted feelings for both Nee and Gan. He's drawn more to Gan and is just allowing Nee to cling onto him (like the typical n'rai :lol:). :) I can't explain it too well right now, so I'll think of something better later. :D

xox said:
I haven't seen any of those clips. Matter of fact, I've never even heard of the song. Lol...But Toomtam and Vill sure do look super cute dancing together! Love them!

Yeah, I only found out about the song because of Toomtam and Vill. :D Every time I listen to it, I just think of these two. :bhehe: I love them, too! :wub: The song's actually really addicting and cute, but I don't really like the music video. There are backup dancers (all girls) moving their booties too much. :yuck: But, I suppose it's not too bad. I would just prefer a different take on the video. Or just no "dirty" dancing at all. :)

SokLaHote said:
@xox after finding courage to watch all of ep 8, I went downstairs for food & guess what was served up? Stir fry bitter squash & beef. Your comment got me lmao. I hope Aiyaja gets to post the second half of the spoiler for episode 10. I hope it gets better for Gan. A smart pra'ek in a lakorn is a rare species so I'm not going to get too worked up about it. I like Toomtam as Id from his first lakorn better. I'm just curious how they gonna turn things around for Gan. Seems like Nee got the upper hand here. Where is Wit in all this? Hmmm.... Anyhow glad to see Rat not as bad as her mother. I might have to take a break from the lakorn till it finishes. Can't stand the feeling of anxiousness in addition to my other mental issues.

Hehe, I guess quite a lot of people like Toomtam's Id character. xD I want more Wit! I prefer Wit over Wasan! :woot: Wit's busy filming his new movie, but he better return soon! :spin: Yeah, I know, good thing Rat/Rut is maturing. Awh, I'm with Xox that you should still join us, but I can certainly understand your situation. This lakorn gives me headaches and heartache, too. And sadly, I work today, too, and that's adding more to my headache.

jun ji said:
I wish the producers would throw in a super handsome, gentle and sweet 2nd male lead to court Gan while Thit is with Nee.  Make him so jealous to the point of breaking that he realizes what he had in Gan that is seriously missing in Nee - besides a heart!  As Nom Sai stated in one of aiyaja's summaries before, if they divorce, Gan would be snatched up in a heartbeat!  That will surely light his butt on fire and get some sense knocked into him!

One thing about this lakorn is that it never really explained to us how Gan has come to love Thit.  From the beginning, it was him that was persuing her, of course he thinking she was her twin sister, but still... what made her fall for him?

I'm assuming that it is the kind-hearted and sweet Thithi that made her heart skip a beat?  That is when he is sweet and gentle and not the jerk that he's been.  They should've elaborated on that a bit more.

Hmm, since Vill's filming some scenes with Guy (who plays sadistic Wit), I hope it's Wit!!! :D Haha, most likely they'll have one or two scenes to tick off Thit. Not like Wit will fall for Gan, but I'm sure he'll cause the same type of trouble and misunderstandings like Wasan does. If there is such a second male lead character later, I doubt he'll be handsome. :lol2: Yes, I hope that they elaborate on Gan and Thit's love later on. :spin:

Nangfah11 said:
ohmygosh, Nee is sure an evil, selfish sister to her twin.  She is so cold. She doesnt even care about her stepfather who loves her dearly.

Thit why are you so confused and jealous of Gan? lol Seriously, you just don't want to lose her. hahaha

I know, Nee is too delusional and selfish... :smack: I feel bad for Visoot (her stepfather).

ip.smilez said:

Ooh, good for your sisters! :clap2: LOL, yes, please do join us, Ip.smilez! xD Oh, yes, for sure, Thit's character is definitely going to infuriate you. Toomtam and Vill's chemistry is off the charts, in my biased opinion. :wink: These two deliver their roles perfectly! And their acting is believable and awesome! So far, Toomtam's her best on screen partner. ^_^ Though, I still love her with Guy, too. :p

xox said:
LOL!!!  :coverlaf: That's so funny!!! The bitter squash probably didn't taste so bitter anymore after watching that episode huh??? Haha...

And yes! I had to keep reminding myself that this is a lakorn, meaning it's NORMAL for the main guy to be stupid. I really wonder too how things are gonna turn up for Gan. Because even with all these people on Nee's ass. she's still managing to get out of every mess she's created. I have a feeling things won't lighten up for Gan anytime soon though. And they're probably saving Wit for last. Like they say "save the best for last". 

And no...don't take a break! lol! Stick in with us and our emotional madness!  :clap:

To the first bolded text: :rofl:

Second bolded text: :whahuh: Hurry up and appear, Wit! I'm more interested in him than Wasan! Plus, I find the idea of Wit and Gan exciting! It'd be great if she can change his sadistic nature (yeah, right!). I just want him to appear so he can cause even more misery for Thit. :coverlaf:

Third bolded text: "Emotional madness." :whaha:

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
cool :) said:
555 ipsmilez, Thit's character annoys everyone    :loool: i wanted slap him a couple of times in today's episode  :coverlaf: ...WAIT THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE EPISODE i wanted to X)

Awh, but there are several scenes in which I still feel bad for him. xD But I feel more for Gan. :p Because since the beginning, she has constantly told him that she's not the same woman he fell in love with. Boy just doesn't listen! :rofl:

huajaikaungtur said:
Girl, yessss. Watch it! So I can see some vids from you :)

Ooh! :eek: That would be super sweet. :yummy:

Nangfah11 said:
Thit's character is likable but I am so pissed off at his actions.  He knows now that his feelings for Nee have changed and he loves Gan sincerely and deeply but he's playing hard to get with her.lol. I don't like it man. He's hurting himself and Gan as well.

I want more lovey dovey scenes. I miss those moments when he sneaks up behind her, tug her in bed and kisses her to sleep. Where has that man gone?

The theme song (Bankk's single) applies to both Thit and Gan (even Nee, but who cares about her? :p). Yes, I miss the old Thitit/Keeti already...please return to the old you. :cry: We all want more of their lovey dovey scenes. He's still there, but he's clouded by all the accusations and doubts he hears.

ceda_lee said:
I'm hurting...my whole body aches! I'm so angry. That's all I can say for now.

:lmao2: :lmao: I'm laughing and crying, because I felt the same way yesterday...still do, as a matter of fact. :D

Miss Anynomous said:
AHHHHH!!! Dislike! lol... I want all those sweet moments back! OMG today's episode I had mixed feelings for Thit! One moment I feel bad for him the next I just want to punch him.. Ekk.. I'm going crazy because of this drama.. lol.. My poor Gan, I just want to jump into the drama and be your side kick!

Yes, I know! I wanted to be a supporting character, too! :D Good thing Gan has her best friend! Oh, and Grandma, Sai, Thit's mom, Ying, all the other good people! :clap2: Hang in there, Gan!

*lily* said:
Damm Tit is so stupid, how can Gan be San wife while it was he who has her first time
poor our Gan, just leave him, let´s he be with Nee, a good girl like you will find someone better. 
in ep. 08 I wanted to kick Thit ass so many time
thank you aiyaja for spoiler

Ooh! Glad to hear from a new member! Super happy you commented in this thread! :grouphug: Yes, Tit/Thit is stupid. :lol: Please do join in the fun! Let's all complain talk together! :D

Ntsuab-Ci said:
I've only seen ep. 7 so far. Waiting for ep. 8 to be subbed. Well, I'm gonna talk about ep. 7. Well, all I really have to say is, I love Wason's expression when he saw Nee. PWAHAHAHAHA. It's funny. The way he kissed Gan is really weird.... .___. Oh Aiyaja, thank you. :) Ep. 10 so far sounds cool because Gan is so stronngg and smart. I like how she lets Thit think whatever he wants because she know he'll never believe her but heey, evil lose to good. I really like how she wasn't shocked when Wason told everyone it was her who tried to whatever. She knew it was gonna happen. GAWD. I wanna punch Thit in the face till he gets back on track. ASDFGHJKL;LKJHGFDSASDFGHJKL; Stupid Nee. -.- URGH. I'm so angry. This lakorn is starting to get me mad. *sigh* Well, they are still filming so at least it won't end soon for them to resolve the problem. Wit really needs to show up. He's hot. :)

I know, right? Wason/Wasan's expression is a riot! LOL, I actually found their (San & Gan's) "kiss" exciting, for it looks so real! But thank goodness he's just kissing her cheek. :phew: Yes, I totally agree! Wit needs to reappear! Glad Phatman and I aren't the only ones rooting for Wit! :woot2: Wit may be a creep, but Guy is smokin' hot! We need more of Wit! :spin:

D~D said:
Glade that I'm still up to catch EP 10 spoiler . I'm depress now.. They both have sign the paper. T^T

I'm going to sleep now. :(

My heart breaks to know they both sign it... :teary: I hecka love seeing the wedding ring on Gan's left hand. :wub: It will be there again, I know it! :p

Proomise said:
.. Maaayn, I'm on vacation and found the weddingnight part subbed by Anony and wanted to see more, so I watched ep 1-6 straight out .. (My mom kept asking whats so interesting for me to sit gluing to my phone on vacation lool) And now ... I'm SOOOOO hooooked!! (Guess many of u can relate to this :p) Cant wait for more! Tit & Gaan are soooo great together! :)

I really like Gaan being strong in her own way - eventhough it's so sad and heartbreaking seeing her endure and suffer :( and Tit .. Well, he'll have a hard time earning her trust and forgiveness, when he (as slow as he can be) finds out the truth! But I agree with u guys, u can tell that he's in love with Gaan - he's just too confused because he dont thinks she loves him :/ And Nee, it's scary how far she'd go to have it her way- getting rid of others standing in her way :(

@Aiyaja - Thanx soo much for the spoilers!! :) Keep sharing them please ;)

OOH! Yes, super happy to hear that you're hooked, too! :yahoo: Welcome to SSP's thread! Let me tell you, I'm freakin' happy to hear from a new SSP fan. Yes, Tit/Thit and Gan are amazing together! Too bad their cute scenes don't last, but the first seven episodes are wonderful and addicting! I'm sure they'll get more scenes in the upcoming episodes, but the scenes are most likely going to be intense and heart-breaking. Let's pray for some sweet scenes! :D

Love your analysis of Gan, Thit, and Nee's situations! :clap2:

KimBerry said:

Awh, welcome! :welcome1: Oh, yeah, another SSP fan! I'm super excited and happy to hear from new fans. :D :grouphug: Yes, Toomtam and Vill play their characters too darn well! :bravo:  I think we all want to punish Thit for his stupidity. :rofl: But, Gan will take care of him for us. :wink: Looking forward to his misery without her in his life. Muah hahahaha! :bhehe:

xox said:
Can't believe they really signed the divorce papers!!!!!! They really wanna put us at the edge of our seats huh?!???!!!

I know... :teary: I hope somebody throws the divorce papers into a fire! I just pray and hope that Thit doesn't sign the marriage papers with Nee! :nono1:

jjinxx said:
PEOPLE, stop giving Nee chances! Just speak the truth already! It's obvious she's not going to repent or give up on marrying Thit, so instead of giving her the chance to go away or own up to her evils, just share what you know about her evilness so that everyone can see her for who she is. LOL Dang, these side characters are unbelievable. They say they want to help, yet they are prolonging Gan's pain and letting Thit believe that Gan is bad. ><

I agree, Jjinxx. But on the other hand...seems like Thit doesn't listen to them anyway. Boy, you are so :smack: !!!!

cool :) said:
Hahaha welcome to AF!! Glad u joined us here . Yessh we're in a whirlwind of emotions right now :bhehe:

@aiyaja, thanks for the spoiler :yes: the previous spoilers are like right on point

:lmao2:

K, I'm off to work. Have a good day, guys! Talk and spam more later! :grouphug:

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
@ Maiko; I thought it was pretty weird but I did very enjoy it too cause I'm kinda falling for Nat. <3 

Just finish ep. 8 & I don't really have anything to say. I was happy when Wit appeared. :) I love how Wasan threaten Nee but I wish he would just tell the truth to Thit even if he's evil. -.- Summary for ep. 10 part 2 sounds interesting! I really do hope the step father tells the truth. Well... if he does, I have a feeling Nee's gonna have a plan. But if she doesn't, YAAAY! Excited to read ep. 11 next. Once again, thank you so so so much aiyaja for the summaries. xD