AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
jjinxx said:
Today's episode: I only liked Gan and Thit scenes. LOL as if that wasn't obvious already. But finally the secret is coming out and even if we have to face more misunderstandings, I'm looking forward to the strong Gan who is ready to get out of the crazy mess with Nee, even if it means she has to leave Thit. Gan is smart! I would not stay to let others torture me. Let Thit figure things out slowly lol.

Thit and Gan's love scene was very sweet, but it tears me up that Gan feels so sad about it because she doesn't think Thit truly loves her.

:yes: You described exactly how I feel about today's episode, Jjinxx! :bravo: The best scenes are Thit x Gan scenes. :p I'm glad that Gan is strong in her own way. Yep, let Thit suffer for his own mistake. :ghehe: Yes, even though I hecka love their love scene, I tear up, too, knowing that Gan knows he doesn't truly love her. Let's hope for another willing scene when he finally realizes his true feelings for the real Gandaowasee! :spin: Urgh, please be smart about what we want to see, Exact! :smack:

xox said:
"Scandalous scene"???? What are you talking about??? Did they cut out parts??? Ugh! I hate it when they do that! Why film it then not show it????

You guys are making me so anxious for todays episode!!! AHHHH!!

In the official MV for SSP, there's a scene in which Thit pulls off Gan's shirt. :faint: We all thought we're going to see that scene in today's episode, but they didn't show it at all hehe. Exactly! Why bother filming at all? Oh, because they used that tactic to make us go crazy, thinking we're going to see such a hawt scene. :p Their willing scene is still beautiful though!

Here's the MV; the scandalous scene we're talking about starts around 2:23. :pervie:

Credit: exactchannel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKd3VtUNa1Y

lilo said:
In the preview for the next ep. the part were he told his mom that he want to get marry to Nee. I was like no dude you are just lying to yourself.  :woot2:

:rofl: Yes, we know he is!

Reactions: Mae

jun ji

sarNie Egg
roselovesice said:
I'm so disappointed! They didn't show us the scandalous scene! Which is the scene he takes off her clothes. 555

I highly doubt Gan undressed herself, especially in that situation.  Like someone previously stated, it leaves a lot to the imagination, which is good cause I think some of us let our imaginations get the best of us, lol!

cool :)

sarNie Adult
lilo said:
In the preview for the next ep. the part were he told his mom that he want to get marry to Nee. I was like no dude you are just lying to yourself.  :woot2:
That was my reaction tooo!! And the part where Thit talks to Gan about Nee, I was like. There goes another misunderstanding! sigh .

AikOm^_^

xox said:
They are TOO CUTE!!!! 

*Video*

They are adorable!!! :wub: I actually posted some of the IG clips from the video a lot of pages ago, but I'm glad you shared the whole video with us. Love seeing those two together again! I'm grateful to the person who puts it all together! I love their promotion videos for SSP! Too sad that they're not doing a lot of promotions right now... :cry: Toomtam is just freakin' hot in the second video in which he is exercising! I couldn't look away from his arms! :drools: And Vill's just too gorgeous! My favorite clip (although I love all the IG clips hehe) is the one of them dancing to the song. Too darn cute! :spicy:

Here's another video of them dancing, Xox, if you haven't seen it yet. :D Awh, I wish there's a full clip of just Toomtam and Vill dancing to the song (meaning the whole behind the scene of them dancing hehe). :p Vill's part starts around the 0:52 mark, Toomtam's part around 1:04 (haha, his voice is so funny!), and their part together starts around 1:17. :woot:

Credit: exactchannel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIyYKgMqfig

jun ji said:
I highly doubt Gan undressed herself, especially in that situation.  Like someone previously stated, it leaves a lot to the imagination, which is good cause I think some of us let our imaginations get the best of us, lol!

That was me! :D I said that! Well, I'm one of those who said it. :p

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
today episode is so good....worth da time of waiting but hate how it end...keep me wanting to know and see da next episode hehehehe...da beach scene is so cute and lovely and well done...i was cheerin for da evil twin Gandamanee to get rape but her friend come and save her....ah man :no: :no: but even if she get rape want bad for her anyways when she lose it so many time already...da bed scene was good but i was waiting for da part were he remove her top which they cut if but at least we get to see da mirror point of view...

Thanks for Sun tat cause Thit and Gaan fight and i was surprise tat he da first one to figure it out tat there two Gaan...Thit was the 2nd and sadly Thit going to swtich around saying he love Gandamanee when da Gaan he jsut meet is slowly taking over his heart :yes: :yes: ....i really hate when da bad guy know da truth first because they will be in da middle...buffing...

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Just finished ep 7!!!!! I THINK MY HEART LITERALLY STOPPED FOR 2 SECONDS WHEN THIT FINALLY MET NEE!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!  :rant:

AikOm^_^

Sweet_09 said:
today episode is so good....worth da time of waiting but hate how it end...keep me wanting to know and see da next episode hehehehe...da beach scene is so cute and lovely and well done...i was cheerin for da evil twin Gandamanee to get rape but her friend come and save her....ah man :no: :no: but even if she get rape want bad for her anyways when she lose it so many time already...da bed scene was good but i was waiting for da part were he remove her top which they cut if but at least we get to see da mirror point of view...

Thanks for Sun tat cause Thit and Gaan fight and i was surprise tat he da first one to figure it out tat there two Gaan...Thit was the 2nd and sadly Thit going to swtich around saying he love Gandamanee when da Gaan he jsut meet is slowly taking over his heart :yes: :yes: ....i really hate when da bad guy know da truth first because they will be in da middle...buffing...

:rofl: Sweet_09, you're so mean!!! :lolyup: The part about you cheering for Nee to get raped. Since it's my Vill, even though she's the n'rai, I don't want to see it happen to her, especially since it's a random boy. :lol: Ooh, I was going to mention their "love scene" actions in the mirror's reflection in my detailed analysis, but you beat me to it. :clap2: I actually love how the camera zooms out of the scene...even though Thit and Gan aren't moving around too much ( :pervie:), the effect is still alluring and seductive. :D

Yes, too bad Wasan finds out first, but at least it only takes a couple of minutes until Thit finds out for himself. :)

xox said:
Just finished ep 7!!!!! I THINK MY HEART LITERALLY STOPPED FOR 2 SECONDS WHEN THIT FINALLY MET NEE!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!  :rant:

:lmao2: Good cliff hanger, though!

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
I am kind of glad that Nee finally appear, but sad cause Thit is going to give Gan heartache. 

AikOm^_^

lilo said:
I am kind of glad that Nee finally appear, but sad cause Thit is going to give Gan heartache. 

Yes. :yes: But it's actually best for Nee to appear sooner than later (unlike the old version) so that way, we can see him fall in love with the real Gandaowasee, falling for Gan's sweet and sincere personality, instead of holding onto his image of his flirtatious and flighty "Gandaowasee."  :scratchchin: So, it'll give us closure that he's not attached to her just because she's his wife. :) But yes, the heartache he will inflict upon Gan is going to make us question his actions and character lol.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
yea, Gan is going to be the scapegoat of everyone's crime because she is the most innocent in here. But, Thit will stand by her for sure because he loves her so deeply despite trying to push her away.  It pains him to say goodbye to her.  One of the scenes I most look forward to is that scene where he throws money at her (maybe for another mistake/misunderstanding of his) but Gan just picks herself up and walk away with tears in her eyes.  I want to see that. So beautiful!  Thit is going to be in so much pain. lol Ahh--poor my boo.  :cry:

I'm so excited and impatient for ep.8. :woot2:

AikOm^_^

DaisyDukes* said:
yea, Gan is going to be the scapegoat of everyone's crime because she is the most innocent in here. But, Thit will stand by her for sure because he loves her so deeply despite trying to push her away.  It pains him to say goodbye to her.  One of the scenes I most look forward to is that scene where he throws money at her (maybe for another mistake/misunderstanding of his) but Gan just picks herself up and walk away with tears in her eyes.  I want to see that. So beautiful!  Thit is going to be in so much pain. lol Ahh--poor my boo.  :cry:

I'm so excited and impatient for ep.8. :woot2:

My gosh, DaisyDukes! That's the one scene I'm looking forward to in tomorrow's episode!!! :clap: (I think it should be in tomorrow's episode.) Well, I'm so contradicting myself, but I look forward to all Thit x Gan scenes hehe. But that scene will be the one I will pay extra attention to, because I want to see how Toomtam and Vill play it out. :wub: It looks intense from the opening and closing credits, and I'm so ready for more of Toomtam and Vill's magnetic performances! :thumbsup: Lol, Thit deserves some pain, too, after all the things he will say to Gan. One of my guilty pleasures is that he's going to feel so restless without her in his bed, and she will refuse him in his face. :rofl:

jun ji

sarNie Egg
^ Maiko, you are so funny!  I love your replies!  Btw, you asked if I was Thai and no, I'm not but I've picked up some Thai along the way so I understand a little.

As with kdramas, there are times when you meet a pair who just fit together so well that you hope and pray they bring their relationship off-screen as well...

this is one of those times, lol!  I don't know know about all of you but N'Vill and N'Toomtam are so cute together that I hope sparks fly off-screen too!  Of course this may be high hopes but a girl can dream, right? lol...

I'd be happy if they continue to have more lakorns together to feed my new addiction of their pairing =)

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
Maiko, thanks for all the updates and pictures sharing. I have been so very busy and MIA! But, I am back for my loves Tumtom and Vill! I am so in love with them! also cannot wait for tomorrow's episode. This series/drama is so good! One of the best I have seen this year! Perhaps, the best one yet!

sarNie Adult
someone needs to slap the praeg upside his head. he forgot that nee left him after finding out he's poor. he can't tell gan is a virgin.

surprisingly, nee has a really loyal bff. i enjoy watching her.

AikOm^_^

jun ji said:
^ Maiko, you are so funny!  I love your replies!  Btw, you asked if I was Thai and no, I'm not but I've picked up some Thai along the way so I understand a little.

As with kdramas, there are times when you meet a pair who just fit together so well that you hope and pray they bring their relationship off-screen as well...

this is one of those times, lol!  I don't know know about all of you but N'Vill and N'Toomtam are so cute together that I hope sparks fly off-screen too!  Of course this may be high hopes but a girl can dream, right? lol...

I'd be happy if they continue to have more lakorns together to feed my new addiction of their pairing =)

Really? Thanks! :blush: I love everybody's replies in this thread! Even the not-so-positive ones that I may not agree with. :lol: Oh, thanks for the explanation! That's so cool that you understand part of the Thai language! :thumbup: And it's so cute how you address both Vill and Toomtam as N'Vill and N'Toomtam. :spin:

Awh, I'm pleased to know you find them cute together! I'm totally cheering for them off screen, too! :highfive: But...sadly, Toomtam's taken. :lmao: Vill's single, but Toomtam is dating none other than May Sirin, who is also in this lakorn; she plays Imjai, the secretary that Wasan (Nat) takes advantage of. Which is kind of awkward, considering how Toomtam and May are dating and are both in the same lakorn, but they have intimate scenes with different people. :eek: :eyetwitch: Sheesh, talk about convincing acting! :bhehe: I seriously find Toomtam and Vill's on screen chemistry believable and phenomenal! Toomtam certainly is daring...kissing his co-stars full-on-the lips even when his girlfriend may be there. :lol: I think Toomtam and May are serious with each other, because I heard she met his parents already or something. Eh, even if Toomtam and Vill don't like each other that way in reality, I can still dream. :D Plus, I'll enjoy them on screen anyway. They're magic together! Yes, I agree with you; I'll be happy if they reunite in another lakorn. I'm addicted to this pairing, too! :wub:

Nangfah11 said:
Maiko, thanks for all the updates and pictures sharing. I have been so very busy and MIA! But, I am back for my loves Tumtom and Vill! I am so in love with them! also cannot wait for tomorrow's episode. This series/drama is so good! One of the best I have seen this year! Perhaps, the best one yet!

Eek, finally some news from you, Nangfah11!!! I thought you must have been busy! Super happy to hear from you again! :grouphug: And awh, you're using the pictures I made for you! Yay! :yahoo: That makes me happy, but I'm even more happier to hear from you! :D Lol, it's too early to tell if it's the best lakorn yet for this year. Everyone has different tastes and their bias as to which is the best. :lolyup: But...I think the same as you. :wink: Toomtam and Vill are awesome together! :yes: I'm super pleased to hear you're still in love with them! Oh, and you're welcome for all the updates and pictures! Glad that I'm not falling behind in sharing the pictures. :rofl: Oh, yes, your new siggie and display/icon picture look great! :D

72701 said:
someone needs to slap the praeg upside his head. he forgot that nee left him after finding out he's poor. he can't tell gan is a virgin.

surprisingly, nee has a really loyal bff. i enjoy watching her.

He'll get his just desserts. xD Yes, even though Wan (Nee's friend, played by Jieb Chompoonuch) may be selfish like Nee, her character is quite likable. :yes: She's funny and has more morals than Nee. :lol:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Maiko i have too, i just have too hehehehe...she get on my nerd...b!tkh deserve wat they deserve :yes: :yes: ...anyways happy to know tat View make me loved and hate her while just watching Sud Sai Paan...

AikOm^_^

Sweet_09 said:
Maiko i have too, i just have too hehehehe...she get on my nerd...b!tkh deserve wat they deserve :yes: :yes: ...anyways happy to know tat View make me loved and hate her while just watching Sud Sai Paan...

LOL, it's fine, Sweet_09, nothing wrong with your thinking; it's just super funnie to me, since it's coming from you!  :lolyup: I wouldn't mind for Nee's sake if it was a hot guy that I like (like Guy! :lol:), but since it's just a random man, uh-uh, no thanks! :yuck: I know! I love View/Vill in here, but I also dislike her n'rai character, too! She's too darn good! :thumbup: I suppose...we'll just have to wait and see how evil Nee gets. :huh: Since Exact loves their nang'rais to be really evil and "unrepentable," (not a real word), most likely, Nee will not have a happy ending. :nono1: But I want her to change for the better, like the original! :eek:

By the way, I love your new icon/display picture, Sweet_09! Not that the previous one isn't as good and as adorable, but Toomtam + Vill :heart:!!! :D And of course, your siggie of Mark & Kim is just as beautiful!

jun ji

sarNie Egg
Maiko^_^ said:
Really? Thanks! :blush: I love everybody's replies in this thread! Even the not-so-positive ones that I may not agree with. :lol: Oh, thanks for the explanation! That's so cool that you understand part of the Thai language! :thumbup: And it's so cute how you address both Vill and Toomtam as N'Vill and N'Toomtam. :spin:

Awh, I'm pleased to know you find them cute together! I'm totally cheering for them off screen, too! :highfive: But...sadly, Toomtam's taken. :lmao: Vill's single, but Toomtam is dating none other than May Sirin, who is also in this lakorn; she plays Imjai, the secretary that Wasan (Nat) takes advantage of. Which is kind of awkward, considering how Toomtam and May are dating and are both in the same lakorn, but they have intimate scenes with different people. :eek: :eyetwitch: Sheesh, talk about convincing acting! :bhehe: I seriously find Toomtam and Vill's on screen chemistry believable and phenomenal! Toomtam certainly is daring...kissing his co-stars full-on-the lips even when his girlfriend may be there. :lol: I think Toomtam and May are serious with each other, because I heard she met his parents already or something. Eh, even if Toomtam and Vill don't like each other that way in reality, I can still dream. :D Plus, I'll enjoy them on screen anyway. They're magic together! Yes, I agree with you; I'll be happy if they reunite in another lakorn. I'm addicted to this pairing, too! :wub:
Lol, awww, thank you thank you!  It is always a joy to spazz with fellow fans!

Uh, N'Toomtam is dating who? Seriously? Wow... but she looks so much older than him!  Plus, don't shoot me but I don't find her attractive at all but she may have a sweet personality!  I just cannot see them together!

Acting in the same lakorn but with different significant others takes a lot of talent and trust.  I am sure they both have that.  How wonderful for them though, to be able to see each other at work...  still, I'm a little sad that he is taken and not by N'Vill.  There goes my "hope bubble", :cry1: .

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Maiko^_^ said:
My gosh, DaisyDukes! That's the one scene I'm looking forward to in tomorrow's episode!!! :clap: (I think it should be in tomorrow's episode.) 

yay! Lol. 555 I am def. soooooooooooooooo tuned in!! 555  :dance1:  :dance1:

Well, I'm so contradicting myself, but I look forward to all Thit x Gan scenes hehe. But that scene will be the one I will pay extra attention to, because I want to see how Toomtam and Vill play it out.  :wub: It looks intense from the opening and closing credits, and I'm so ready for more of Toomtam and Vill's magnetic performances!  :thumbsup:

hahaha. me too. Anything with Gan and Thit is pretty sizzling. :spicy:  :spicy:  :pervie:  :lmao3:   Every kiss that he tries to steal and hug and kiss her. 55 so romantic! Lets tune in for that scene then!!  ;)  ;)

Lol, Thit deserves some pain, too, after all the things he will say to Gan. One of my guilty pleasures is that he's going to feel so restless without her in his bed, and she will refuse him in his face.  :rofl:

Lol. 5555 He's a jealous man and husband. lol He accuses her as a cheap woman, but he still is so sexually drawn to her. Lmfao! Seriosly, thinking about it he's really crazy himself. hahaha. Crazy and obsessed with Gan. Oh my, all the pain and denials will keep hurting him.  :phew: But I enjoy seeing him in pain. lmbo. 555

--
Quite frankly, I haven't been so into a couple this much for a long time.  It's been so long, and I feel so emotionally connected to this couple. I am just as into the characters as they are. 555 :rofl:  :rofl: