cool :)

sarNie Adult
Ntsuab-Ci said:
@ D~D; Nope, not at all. I love all your comments. Keep going! xD I wanna know more about episode 5. I KO before it came on. -.- :(
oh my gosh , me tooo  :cry1: watching it now.. ON YOUTUBE . sad lol 

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
I'm having a blast reading all your comments! I knew it that you guys would love today's episode. Ekk, I kind of want to skip my reviews for episodes 3-4 and go straight to episode 5! Lol, I'm still going to write reviews for the last two episodes hehe. Anyway, I freakin' love it how there are so many sweet scenes between Gan and Thit today. They need all the sweet scenes they can get, before things get complicated for their love life. :yes: The focus is on their sweet and tender scenes. :wub:

preetam said:
so how was today episode ?

Lol, didn't you read my comments about it at all? :smack: Hehe, just kidding. :D Like D~D said, episode 5 will give you butterflies! :yes:

queenyeon said:
All of your comments make wish to watch the ep 5 already haha! Won't Nee make it a success to destroy their wedding though? I think I saw her on the teaser. 
If not, I'm glad! 

No, something detains her from ruining their wedding. :D I'm glad she doesn't make it! Whoot whoot! :woot: Thit and Gan's wedding is a beautiful affair!

jjinxx said:
Watching episode 5 right now and OMG, having to put so much effort into holding in my squeals every time Thit sneaks a kiss! Toomtam is making the perfect possessive, aggressive p'ek, he's nailing the role! His fierce expressions and passion every time he's mad at her are so intense.

When they returned to her house after he got angry at her, he looked so satisfied with himself LOL
I love the way he hugs her from behind! So full of love and passion <333
That last lip-to-lip peck he threw in after he forced her to promise to be a sweet bride tomorrow, MAN, so freaking cute!
And during the wedding, after she pinched him, his little threat when they were offering food to the monks, about paying back "tonight" OH MY! XD

I like how the maid Sai is such a Gan-Thit fangirl, and how Grandma and Napa are cheering them on, hehe!
And the wedding night scene is so EEEeeek, cute! Thit trying so hard to catch hold of her and make her his bride ahahahahaha *blush*

I know, right?!!!! :spin: I AGREE with everything you said, Jjinxx! I love Toomtam and Vill so much in today's episode! Glad they have a bunch of sweet scenes before the drama starts hehe. Come on, who can resist Toomtam as Thit? I can totally understand why Gan falls for him so fast! :lol: Agree about Sai, Grandma, and Ying Napa! Like I say, I AGREE with you about everything! :thumbsup:

D~D said:
Ahhhhh... Gan and Thit had me squealing the whole time. They were so damn cute. at some part it made me really sad a bout how Gan have this guilt and at the same time being SUPER sweet about how much Thit pour his loves for Gan.

If u haven't seen EP 5... Watch it now!!! u will totally fall in ♥ Like a blushing bride as well. Lol... I WANT MORE !!!!!!!!
D~D said:
Watch it, watch it !!! U won't regret it !!! ^O^
U are totally gonna fall in ♥ with the real Gan and Thit all over again. I'm gonna watch it "again" after I get off work . ^o^ and read everyone comment "again" . That's really how good EP 5 was.

Does everyone think I'm over exaggerating too much about "how good" EP 5 was ?????

If I am .. My bad. b/c those 2 are making me squealing !!!!! Lol
D~D said:
When watching EP-5 ... Ur gonna feel like theirs BUTTERFLY in ur stomach !! (squealing)
And "I" totally agree with "ceda_lee"... Ur going to be smiling the WHOLE time . :)

-- all for now... Need 2 go to work.. I'll come back on 2nite from work. See u guys than Sud Sai Paan L♥VER !!!!! Lol.

I knew you'd love today's episode! xD No way, Jose, you're not over exaggerating about it at all! In fact, it's not enough! :rofl: Heck yes, Toomtam and Vill make me squeal, too. These two are magnificent together! I'm going to repeat myself a lot and say that I'm super happy they were chosen for the parts! I can't imagine anybody else but them. :wub: Have a wonderful day at work, D~D!!!! See you later! :grouphug:

Ntsuab-Ci said:
@ D~D; Nope, not at all. I love all your comments. Keep going! xD I wanna know more about episode 5. I KO before it came on. -.- :(

Awh, poor you! :teary: I almost did, too, for I didn't sleep at all until I finished watching it. After I watched it, hehe, I browsed around here before going to sleep. Don't worry, you can always catch it on YouTube. :console: Even though I'm super tired, man, episode 5 is so worth the wait! :woot2:

ceda_lee said:
My teeth hurt from smiling so much...like an idiot LOL! That's all I have to say for now.

:yes: :lmao2: Same here, Ceda_lee! I can't wait until tomorrow's episode!!! Oh, so you were able to catch it live? :)

huajaikaungtur said:
Oh goshh, everyone's comment is too much. I want to watch Episode 5 right now but can't, have to wait ;~; But I'm super excited to see Toomtam & Vill's sweet scenes XD
I have a feeling I'll be smiling like crazy when watching, haha!

Oh yesss, Maiko.
You wanted to know whether I like Toomtam&Charebelle or Toomtam&Vill more and my answer is definitely Toomtam & Vill. :)
Toomtam has great chemistry with both actresses but him and Charebelle have more of a .... how do I say it? To me, it feels like Toomtam's the only one with all the feelings, like he's the only one who really loves her while Charebelle just goes along with him. It's hard to explain, haha. In PRPR, it seemed as if Toomtam had all the emotions towards her while she just went along with him at the end. I still like their couple but Toomtam & Vill is just so ... asdfghjkl XD
Toomtam & Charebelle have more of just a cute relationship while Toomtam and Vill have a cute relationship, hot relationship -- all kinds of a relationship. The way their eyes meet gives me such a giddy feeling and their actions together portray so much more than just a single touch. I'm adoring their individual characters and especially their couple. They just have a spark that can't be replaced by any other. Toomtam & Vill are too perf XD

Awh, dang it, that's too bad. :weep: Huajaikaungtur, you will love their scenes today like everybody else! :yes: Those two are freakin' adorable and hawt and...and...etc, etc, today! :wub: The are incredible together! They'll have you screaming and squealing and smiling! :D

Awh, I was thinking you're leaning more towards Toomtam and Charebelle, but I'm pleasantly surprised your answer is Toomtam and Vill! :clap2: Yes, I agree. Although I didn't feel any chemistry between Toomtam and Charebelle, Toomtam can make you believe in his character and feelings for the gal. :yes: I'm sure their characters' relationship is cute, no doubt. But Vill and Toomtam do have a spark that just pulls you in, plus, they are both so believable in their character portrayals. :wub: They make me feel all sorts of things. :D Girl, I'm super glad they have proven me wrong in SSP; they do have over-flowing chemistry! :spin: Yes, I find Toomtam and Vill perfect for each other, too! Lol, maybe Mo and Toomtam in the future may change people's minds, but for me, it's Toomtam and Vill FTW! I'm so biased hehe. :p

Thanks for sharing your insight with me. ^_^ I love reading them very much! I do apologize that I don't feel anything for Toomtam and Charebelle. :sweat:

cool :) said:
oh my gosh , me tooo  :cry1: watching it now.. ON YOUTUBE . sad lol 

:console: Good thing about watching it on YouTube is that you can pause and squeal over the cute scenes. :D I'm doing it rite now!

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Literally today's episode felt like I was about to have a heart attack. I felt overly excited even before I pressed played lol. This lakorn really have different flavors which is why each episode is worth it and it keeps you glue to your seat begging for more and anticipating what will happen next.

I really enjoyed watching Thit mood swings lol. One minute he is the same Thit that gets mad, jealous, impatient, etc....than his heart became soft and warm. The way he hugs and kiss Gan was sweet, but probably nothing beat when his eyes changed. The way he look at Gan seems as if he has fallen in love all over again. Every bits and pieces was beyond words. When he looked into Gan eyes on the bed, you know he never wants to let her go. I like how they both giggle together in bed and when Gan ran off. Just looking into Thit's eyes she probably knows he will kiss and hold her all night. His eyes were giving away his wants and need and sure enough they weren't innocent thoughts. Faint!

AikOm^_^

THaiMovieLover said:
Literally today's episode felt like I was about to have a heart attack. I felt overly excited even before I pressed played lol. This lakorn really have different flavors which is why each episode is worth it and it keeps you glue to your seat begging for more and anticipating what will happen next.

I really enjoyed watching Thit mood swings lol. One minute he is the same Thit that gets mad, jealous, impatient, etc....than his heart became soft and warm. The way he hugs and kiss Gan was sweet, but probably nothing beat when his eyes changed. The way he look at Gan seems as if he has fallen in love all over again. Every bits and pieces was beyond words. When he looked into Gan eyes on the bed, you know he never wants to let her go. I like how they both giggle together in bed and when Gan ran off. Just looking into Thit's eyes she probably knows he will kiss and hold her all night. His eyes were giving away his wants and need and sure enough they weren't innocent thoughts. Faint!

Yippee, you join us once again in the discussion! :yahoo: :grouphug: I was dying every time Thit and Gan come on screen together. :faint: :spin: I love your thoughts (everybody's, actually lol) about Thit's character. Toomtam and Vill are amazing in today's episode! I love all their scenes. :wub: Can't pick a favorite at all!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Ooooh, somethin about Toomtam's face, even when he's being so blatant about wanting a "complete" weddin night, he doesn't come off mean or...inappropriate (?) lolol He's just a boy eager for some lovin'!

It's been a while since I've watched and actually liked a p'ek who is so declarative about wanting n'ek to belong only to him! Usually it just sounds corny or forceful. Toomtam is portaying Thit well in that even though he has these awful mood swings, he makes it so apparent that he's single-mindedly in love with Gan! There's no malice in his actions despite his words saying he wants to hurt her.

AikOm^_^

jjinxx said:
Ooooh, somethin about Toomtam's face, even when he's being so blatant about wanting a "complete" weddin night, he doesn't come off mean or...inappropriate (?) lolol He's just a boy eager for some lovin'!

It's been a while since I've watched and actually liked a p'ek who is so declarative about wanting n'ek to belong only to him! Usually it just sounds corny or forceful. Toomtam is portaying Thit well in that even though he has these awful mood swings, he makes it so apparent that he's single-mindedly in love with Gan! There's no malice in his actions despite his words saying he wants to hurt her.

I am so obsessed...I keep coming back to check on this thread...lol, I need to finish some things! :lolyup: I so agree that Toomtam is portraying Thit's character and emotions so well. :yes: Talented man! Lol, but I actually think there are quite a few scenes in which he's crude and mean to her. I'm not complaining though! Love the passionately possessive yet sweet p'eks! :wub: Hope he doesn't disappoint me later when Nee really shows up to trick him. :no:

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
@Maiko, yeah I haven't been sharing my thoughts but been reading everyone's thought and everyone pretty much said it all.

Today's episode was steaming Hot! Toomtam and Vill have great chemistry and they look great together, just them staring into each other eyes I can't bear the excitement and hotness they bring. Natural chemistry indeed.

When he showed up with flowers man he was so freaken handsome! He acted all shy and of course he had to steal a kiss on the cheeks from her otherwise be probably won't leave. You can also see how much Gan loves him and she don't want to loose him, although he mistaken her for her sister but I think he is falling in love again for Gan not because she is Manee. Gan knows Thit is a good guy and he have a strong love and I know she wants to be that women whom he love with all his heart. In the beginning you can tell she was frighten of course but when he first kiss her she felt something. One thing I really love about Thit character is he seem so possessive of Gan, just her talking to any guy he look like he will beat the heck out of that guy and grab Gan alway and give her some lesson not to play with his heart again. Kissing lesson I hope lol.

AikOm^_^

THaiMovieLover said:
@Maiko, yeah I haven't been sharing my thoughts but been reading everyone's thought and everyone pretty much said it all.

Today's episode was steaming Hot! Toomtam and Vill have great chemistry and they look great together, just them staring into each other eyes I can't bear the excitement and hotness they bring. Natural chemistry indeed.

When he showed up with flowers man he was so freaken handsome! He acted all shy and of course he had to steal a kiss on the cheeks from her otherwise be probably won't leave. You can also see how much Gan loves him and she don't want to loose him, although he mistaken her for her sister but I think he is falling in love again for Gan not because she is Manee. Gan knows Thit is a good guy and he have a strong love and I know she wants to be that women whom he love with all his heart. In the beginning you can tell she was frighten of course but when he first kiss her she felt something. One thing I really love about Thit character is he seem so possessive of Gan, just her talking to any guy he look like he will beat the heck out of that guy and grab Gan alway and give her some lesson not to play with his heart again. Kissing lesson I hope lol.

Lol, when it's already been said by other person, I just quote them and echo my sentiments. :D But I'm super happy to hear from you and everybody else! ^_^ Especially when most of us have the same feelings about SSP! Awh, Gilly used to be my favorite and my obsession...now it's all about Toomtam and Vill! :wub: I still have a special place in my heart for my Gilly, but Toomtam and Vill are absolutely magical together! There's something so raw about their chemistry, and I so agree with you that even when they do the simplest of things by just staring at each other, gosh, my heart beats every time. :faint:

Oh yes, Thit is extremely hot and handsome when he shows up with the flowers. Melted my heart! And when he drags her off? Ekk! Oh, I'll go into details in my analysis later. ^o^ Yes, she was frightened at first, but she warms up to him over time. :spin: Same here, I so love Thit's possessiveness of Gan! The jealousy scenes are awesome! Oh, although, I am still waiting for the day he truly falls in love with the real Gan hehe. He's starting to, but I want even more from them! Kissing lessons are the best ones! :yes: :pervie: Thank you for the wonderful insight into their relationship! I :heart: it! Well, I :heart: all the comments here on SSP's thread hehe. You guys are awesome! :grouphug:

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I just watched episode 5 and I have so much to say! First of all, is it just me or is Thit super hot when he gets angry? WHEW! Nee is crazy! Running over Wasan... like seriously? I know you're mad... but like.. HE COULD HAVE DIED! But I guess I know the feeling since he did sell you and you got tortured but you know, it's you who wanted the role and stuff. :whatever: Wit is sooo hot! Especially when he was like... uh? Pulling his shirt or bowtie for air I guess I should say. Idk how to explain it, lol. The way he closed his eyes and moved his head! WHEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! This boy trying to give me a stroke. Haha. Thit is especially hot when he was on the bed smiling at Gan. So PERFECTO. They make a cute couple. I do not know how Gan can resist him? Like when he was taking his stuff off of his shirt and walking towards her....  :shock2: Next episode looks good. Thit is gonna get jealouss! YAAY! But, he's gonna misunderstand and be mean to Gan again but hey, we have a  :slapandkissse3: ! xD I don't know if it's just me but I really want Wit and Wasan to know Gan isn't their Gan/Nee but still mess with her so our p'ek will get jealous and kiss her. The girl Wason drugged, ummm. WHY WOULD YOU GIVE IN TO HIM! I was so mad. -.- Didn't she see him with other girls smelling their scent? You deserve better okay lady?  :sleep: Anyways, as much I dislike Wasan, I hope he's okay. I mean, I know he's gonna be fine and all but like... he better be good. Haha, I don't know what I'm saying. This episode though. Next episode, they are already gonna be at the beach?  :huh: This lakorn is going by real fast.. does that mean it's gonna end soon. :eek: I hope not. If it's a dream, I wouldn't mind but if it's real, toooooooooooo fassssst. But okay. I can't do anything about it. :mellow: I THINK that's all I gotta say.. I have much more but they aren't popping in my head very well. :) Thanks for reading. 

AikOm^_^

Ntsuab-Ci said:
I just watched episode 5 and I have so much to say! First of all, is it just me or is Thit super hot when he gets angry? WHEW! Nee is crazy! Running over Wasan... like seriously? I know you're mad... but like.. HE COULD HAVE DIED! But I guess I know the feeling since he did sell you and you got tortured but you know, it's you who wanted the role and stuff. :whatever: Wit is sooo hot! Especially when he was like... uh? Pulling his shirt or bowtie for air I guess I should say. Idk how to explain it, lol. The way he closed his eyes and moved his head! WHEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! This boy trying to give me a stroke. Haha. Thit is especially hot when he was on the bed smiling at Gan. So PERFECTO. They make a cute couple. I do not know who Gan can resist him? Like when he was taking his stuff off of his shirt and walking towards her....  :shock2: Next episode looks good. Thit is gonna get jealouss! YAAY! But, he's gonna misunderstand and be mean to Gan again but hey, we have a  :slapandkissse3: ! xD I don't if it's just me but I really want Wit and Wasan to know Gan isn't their Gan/Nee but still mess with her so our p'ek will get jealous and kiss her. The girl Wason drugged, ummm. WHY WOULD YOU GIVE IN TO HIM! I was so mad. -.- Didn't she see him with other girls smelling their scent? You deserve better okay lady?  :sleep: Anyways, as much I dislike Wasan, I hope he's okay. I mean, I know he's gonna be fine and all but like... he better be good. Haha, I don't know what I'm saying. This episode though. Next episode, they are already gonna be at the beach?  :huh: This lakorn is going by real fast.. does that mean it's gonna end soon. :eek: I hope not. If it's a dream, I wouldn't mind but if it's real, toooooooooooo fassssst. But okay. I can't do anything about it. :mellow: I THINK that's all I gotta say.. I have much more but they aren't popping in my head very well. :) Thanks for reading. 

Lol, it's not just you. I think 99.9% of us find Thit super hot when he gets angry. :spicy: Yes, Nee is crazy indeed! But she wouldn't be the nang'rai if she doesn't do something that drastic. Plus it's a good thing she runs over Wasan, for they both couldn't interrupt Thit and Gan's beautiful wedding. :thumbup: But you are so right that she's partly to blame for playing with fire, too. :lol: Oh, yes, Wit is hot, too! I heart that scene hehe. So manly! :yummy: And I :heart: your description of both Wit and Thit's hot scenes!

Oh, no, your comments make perfect sense! I so agree with them! :yes: :grouphug:

Yay for the future jealousy scenes! Gan will tell Wasan and Wit she's not their "Gan," but of course, they don't believe her. :lol2: I like your thinking about Wasan and Wit messing with innocent Gan hehe. I'll take whatever happens, as long as Thit's there to be jealous of them and to protect his wife. No, I don't think SSP will end anytime soon. :) The drama has only begun! Like I said, the scene of Gan, Thit, and Nee at the beach is most likely a nightmare that Gan will have. Thus, she'll whimper in her sleep, and that will awaken her sleeping husband, and he'll comfort her. :woot:

Eemjai (something like that), played by May Sirin, is her name...the secretary who loves Wasan. Oh, she does notice him flirting with the other girls, but perhaps since he's her first, she loves him. :nono1: Hopefully they end up with each other haha. Although, Wasan is such a sick jerk. :yuck:

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
@Maiko; I think Wasan might end up with Eemjai? because the photos you posted up earlier, they were pictured together so maybe. Haha. I wouldn't mind though. Wasan's hot too! Thit, Wit & Wasan! Why are the guys in here so hot? Hmm... it's good though cause I can watch it without judging the looks. But, I seriously wonder how it's gonna end...  :scratchchin: 

AikOm^_^

Ntsuab-Ci said:
@Maiko; I think Wasan might end up with Eemjai? because the photos you posted up earlier, they were pictured together so maybe. Haha. I wouldn't mind though. Wasan's hot too! Thit, Wit & Wasan! Why are the guys in here so hot? Hmm... it's good though cause I can watch it without judging the looks. But, I seriously wonder how it's gonna end...  :scratchchin: 

Oh, yes, hehe, they're paired up in here, but we just don't know if it will be a happy or tragic ending for them. Ha! Yes, all the guys in here are extremely hot and handsome. :drool: Toomtam, Guy, and Nat all are appealing. Their good looks help enhance their characters hehe. :rofl:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Thit is going going to see Wit and Wasan go after Gan, then take his anger out on her! ><  If only he did it with kisses, not abusive words. Poor girl, there will be rivers of her tears coming our way, I'm sure...Hmph.

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
Aww..Thit can't help but smile when he saw Gan walk out. lol

AikOm^_^

jjinxx said:
Thit is going going to see Wit and Wasan go after Gan, then take his anger out on her! ><  If only he did it with kisses, not abusive words. Poor girl, there will be rivers of her tears coming our way, I'm sure...Hmph.

Ooh, I like that...yes, if only he shows his anger through kissing instead of degrading words hehe. We better prepare for the drama. :lol2:

lilo said:
Aww..Thit can't help but smile when he saw Gan walk out. lol

You're talking about their wedding scene, right? That part is so cute. Ahh, all their parts are hecka darn adorable! :wub:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Okay, finally home! I just finished reading all of the comments and you guys are making me excited and giddy already. HAHA. I'm so excited that I won't wait for subs, I'm just going to watch it and guess what they're saying. HAHA. Alright, I'm off to watch it and shall be back with big exclamation marks!  :dance1:

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Okay, finally home! I just finished reading all of the comments and you guys are making me excited and giddy already. HAHA. I'm so excited that I won't wait for subs, I'm just going to watch it and guess what they're saying. HAHA. Alright, I'm off to watch it and shall be back with big exclamation marks!  :dance1:

Ooh, welcome back! Yes, don't wait for English subs! So worth it to watch it raw! Looking forward to your reaction. :wink:

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
Maiko^_^ said:
Ooh, I like that...yes, if only he shows his anger through kissing instead of degrading words hehe. We better prepare for the drama. :lol2:

You're talking about their wedding scene, right? That part is so cute. Ahh, all their parts are hecka darn adorable! :wub:
Yes, I was talking about the wedding. I am over here smiling non stop lol

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Ok...now...wow...where to begin?

Let's just say today's episode was pure awesomeness. Thit is getting hotter and hotter :drool:   :drools: .  I don't know how much more I can take.

The forced kiss scene on the side of the road was cut huh?  The opening/preview shows everything, but the actual scene only showed Thit's back and then he pulls away.  The previews show him kissing her full on.  They were dressed the same as in the preview.  Am I missing something? 

I was all  :crush: on the whole bedroom scene.  Thit just loves to tease his "wife."  Poor Kan...she was all shy and you can tell she was trying hard not to smile.  I blushed with her LOL! 

AikOm^_^

lilo said:
Yes, I was talking about the wedding. I am over here smiling non stop lol

Awh, same here. Every time I think of them, I just keep on grinning and grinning. :D It's scary, but I can't help it! I really :heart: today's episode hehe.

ceda_lee said:
Ok...now...wow...where to begin?

Let's just say today's episode was pure awesomeness. Thit is getting hotter and hotter :drool:   :drools: .  I don't know how much more I can take.

The forced kiss scene on the side of the road was cut huh?  The opening/preview shows everything, but the actual scene only showed Thit's back and then he pulls away.  The previews show him kissing her full on.  They were dressed the same as in the preview.  Am I missing something? 

I was all  :crush: on the whole bedroom scene.  Thit just loves to tease his "wife."  Poor Kan...she was all shy and you can tell she was trying hard not to smile.  I blushed with her LOL! 

:yes: Ceda_lee, you're voicing exactly what I'm feeling about Thit! Yes, they cut off the scene...well, they actually keep it, but they didn't show the full, extreme lip action between them. :rant: I'm annoyed that they did that, but it is still pretty steamy. :spicy: So, I don't mind it too much after all haha. I'm still disappointed, but heck, Thit and Gan's emotions after that kiss make up for it. I'll go into details later in my review/analysis.

Yes, same here, I was blushing the whole time they are in their bedroom. I so agree with all that you said. :D