AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Cupid Candy said:
Toomtam is super cute, maybe I'll give in and watch this Exact lakorn...............

Lol, I have a bad feeling it will let you down, Cupid Candy. :loool: Remember Dork Soke with Pong and Charebelle? That lakorn was a waste and a headache. :yuck: And I didn't even watch it. :D Eh, Exact's last period lakorns weren't satisfying; Sao Noi and Nang Singh Sabad Chor were disappointments, although Sao Noi is a little bit better.

AikOm^_^

Cupid Candy said:
LOL your right, I'm just lying to myself, I'll probably will be disappointed by reviews and never watch this.

:lolyup: Knowing Exact, they'll "over-exaggerate" the drama in this. I'm excited for SSP, but at the same time, I feel it will disappoint me. :scratchchin: Awh well, I'll be positive for now. Can't tell for sure until it airs the first few episodes. :lol: Everybody can't be pleased. :D

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I think i might actually like this lakorn despite my mom's annoying shouting at the screen because I tend to like lakorns that other people say are boring or sucks. Do I have bad taste? LOL.

AikOm^_^

Bieluvr said:
I think i might actually like this lakorn despite my mom's annoying shouting at the screen because I tend to like lakorns that other people say are boring or sucks. Do I have bad taste? LOL.

:lmao3: No, no, just...unique taste. Lol, I'm just kidding; they appeal to you and many other people. ;) You're not the only one who likes lakorns that other people don't. :D

AikOm^_^

Miley19 said:

Thanks for the pictures, Miley19, but please don't forget to provide credits. :) I know the first picture may be embedded with credits, but we still need to state "credit as tagged," something like that. ;) Thanks!

AikOm^_^

AikOm^_^

Lol, don't hate me too much when I post my comments about the pictures in a different post. :sweat: I'm the one doing most of the talking here. :D

There are a few pictures which I'm not too sure if they belong in Sud Sai Paan's thread; for instance, the grayscale photo of Vill with the car: looks like it's either for promoting SSP, or a photo shoot, or really a bts (behind the scene) picture for SSP. So if I did post the wrong pictures, I apologize. :) But it's not like I do it on purpose; heck, many fans post random pictures about their favorite stars in lakorn threads which are not directly related to the events/news. :D

When using Google Translate, looks like they're going to keep the same name for nice twin Vill as it was in Tang and Namfon's SSP. Vill's so gorgeous! :spicy: :drool: Love her poses with the cars. I also really love her hairstyles as the nice twin. :wub: Her wardrobe is looking better. :yes: Hehe, the pictures of Toomtam and Vill are making me giddy. I hecka love the one in which they're standing by the car and both of their hands are on the car. :cloud9: Gosh, that's such a beautiful picture of them! Both look so compatible and adorable together in that pic! Yet, why do I still feel a distance between them? -_- :nailbiter: I'll be disappointed if there's no chemistry between them, but at least they're eye candy together. :D

Lol, Toomtam and Apple are cute together as well. And so are Pukhai and Vill. Funny, they switched couples in those two pictures! :rofl: And even funnier is how alike Toomtam and Apple look, and the same goes for Pukhai and Vill. :lmao: I swear, seems like Toomtam is hitting it off with everybody else except Vill. The picture of him and Pukhai holding hands cracks me up. :lmao3:

I seriously suspect that they replaced the other actor who was pairing up with Apple during the opening ceremony with Pukhai...there are couple pictures of Pukhai and Apple now instead of the other guy and Apple. :scratchchin: But maybe he is still in here? Apple and Pukhai are cute, too. But Pukhai does look too old for her. :whaha: Ann A. looks very nice with the red lipstick. :) Simple look, but she looks good like that. Hmm, that's all for now. :D

Might watch this for Toomtaam. Not a fan of Vill but she is pretty in these shoots! And I mean really pretty. Prettier than she has been in her previous lakorns. I can't say this enough but when EXACT cast in the right folks for their lakorns and don't go too over the hill with the plots, their lakorns are actually good. Ching Chang, Malai Sarm Chai, Koo Gum (hehe!), just to name a few...
Oh yeah, and Pan Rak Pan Rai! Woot Woot! Love that lakorn!

AikOm^_^

D~D said:
vill look so sweet . ^O^

Ya, she does. :wub: I want a nice yet strong and mischievous Vill for SSP. I don't like Vill as a super weakling; she may be able to pull it off, but she's not too convincing being weak. :D I prefer her in strong roles like Samun in Kohn Teun ( :wub: :thumbsup: :yes:) and Nid in Sao Noi. :)

thatsouthernasianchick said:
Might watch this for Toomtaam. Not a fan of Vill but she is pretty in these shoots! And I mean really pretty. Prettier than she has been in her previous lakorns. I can't say this enough but when EXACT cast in the right folks for their lakorns and don't go too over the hill with the plots, their lakorns are actually good. Ching Chang, Malai Sarm Chai, Koo Gum (hehe!), just to name a few...
Oh yeah, and Pan Rak Pan Rai! Woot Woot! Love that lakorn!

Hmm...when I think about it, there are plenty of looks in all of Vill's lakorns that she looks the best with. From my biased point, she's the most beautiful in Kohn Teun. ;) But from an observant point, she probably looks the best in...Sakul Ga and Sao Noi. I am impressed with Vill's look in Sud Sai Paan but will have to wait until it airs to see how she looks on screen. :D No matter how much I love Vill, she has a lot of areas she needs improvement in. :D

Awh dang it, the Exact lakorns you named are the least impressive for me. Malai Sarm Chai's cast is...ok (I did hate the unnecessary characters...oh, and storyline, too), but I dislike the casts for the other two (especially Ching Chang; that lakorn was a huge headache), no offense. :) Pan Rak Pan Rai's cast is nice, I admit, but I wasn't blown away by Toomtam and Charebelle's "chemistry" and Charebelle and Mo's acting abilities. Charebelle couldn't pull off the weak role, and Mo's evil stares were WAY overdone... :facepalm: :rolleyes:

Let's just say, most of Exact's lakorns are overly dramatic. ;) Even the ones I do like hehe.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I don't find toomtam all that attractive, but his acting is okay, but he still needs improvement, I also didn't feel all the chemistry in PRPR either, but i loved Mo, she did great in there and really shined more than Charbelle. But I love Vill so I will watch this for her only, I'm not too fond of Apple and Pukhai. Oh, yeah and also, Nat is in here too right?

AikOm^_^

Bieluvr said:
I don't find toomtam all that attractive, but his acting is okay, but he still needs improvement, I also didn't feel all the chemistry in PRPR either, but i loved Mo, she did great in there and really shined more than Charbelle. But I love Vill so I will watch this for her only, I'm not too fond of Apple and Pukhai. Oh, yeah and also, Nat is in here too right?

Yep, Nat is also in here. :yes:

AikOm^_^

D~D said:
Soooo eXcited !! Anyone knows when it's gonna air????

Waiting for a lakorn to air is torture, huh? They have already started filming for Sud Sai Paan, but the airing date is still unknown. If we're lucky, perhaps SSP will air after Marn Gammathep (lakorn with Pong and Mo) ends, since I feel like that lakorn seriously needs to end. :lol2: Either that lakorn or Ruan Saneha (with Tang, Jieb, Pim, and Bee) since it has been airing for a while now (but then again, that lakorn feels like it will be super duper looooooong! :rant:). So most likely, SSP will air during summer. *Sigh* Here we go with the waiting game. :spin:

D~D

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:

Waiting for a lakorn to air is torture, huh? They have already started filming for Sud Sai Paan, but the airing date is still unknown. If we're lucky, perhaps SSP will air after Marn Gammathep (lakorn with Pong and Mo) ends, since I feel like that lakorn seriously needs to end. :lol2: Either that lakorn or Ruan Saneha (with Tang, Jieb, Pim, and Bee) since it has been airing for a while now (but then again, that lakorn feels like it will be super duper looooooong! :rant:). So most likely, SSP will air during summer. *Sigh* Here we go with the waiting game. :spin:
ThanX so much for the info. summer for me is just way too long. :(
This mean I'll have to wait just like everyone else.

AikOm^_^

D~D said:
ThanX so much for the info. summer for me is just way too long. :(
This mean I'll have to wait just like everyone else.

You're welcome. ^_^ While waiting impatiently for SSP, I can only dream and fantasize about Vill and Toomtam. :lol: And check for new pictures (and videos if possible). :D

AikOm^_^

New pictures! :yahoo: Credits: artexact's IG.

AWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I was extremely excited when I first saw the first picture, but the second picture is so squeal-worthy! Makes me melt! :faint: :spin: :cloud9: But I know that's "evil" twin Vill. :lol: Looks like they'll still meet near the beach and have some...intimacy at the beach. :pervie: Lol, sounds like an American chick flick movie. :lolyup: Argh, Exact should have just made this version modern day, too. I think they're just really in love with periodic times. :rolleyes: Toomtam and Vill look so sweet from both pictures, especially the last one. :D I freakin' :heart: where his hands are! Too romantic and cute. But yes, too bad that's bad twin instead hehe.

Hmm...Vill's so meaty in the last picture though. :sweat: Poor baby, she loses and gains weight constantly. :lol2: But, better to come off strong and healthy than skinny as a stick. :thumbsup: And I'm proud of her body. ^_^

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Seeing these photos, I can see a spark between them. They're so hot together, omg. The first picture made me smile the biggest smile & the second photo made me squeal.
Oh my, they look so good together! XD Yippee!