bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Hello hello lovely people of yesteryear! Hahaha...

I am refreshing my memory of the lakorn that I-oh-so-half-heartedly-like (Don't get me wrong. I only like the beginning to the middle part. Me no Nee likey! :sick: ) by rewatching the parts that I like. ...and the thought of visiting this page suddenly occur. Hmmm it will surely be quiet now. But no. Maiko! Oh beautiful Maiko! You are still here? Respect! Very dedicated! How are you? What's next? Ngao Jai? I haven't heard of it before. If it's a remake starring Toomtam and Vill... ok I'm not going to get ecstatic just yet. Let me know the detail first ya?

Btw, it's great to know that you are still here. :heart:

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
bun-bun said:
Hello hello lovely people of yesteryear! Hahaha...

I am refreshing my memory of the lakorn that I-oh-so-half-heartedly-like (Don't get me wrong. I only like the beginning to the middle part. Me no Nee likey! :sick: ) by rewatching the parts that I like. ...and the thought of visiting this page suddenly occur. Hmmm it will surely be quiet now. But no. Maiko! Oh beautiful Maiko! You are still here? Respect! Very dedicated! How are you? What's next? Ngao Jai? I haven't heard of it before. If it's a remake starring Toomtam and Vill... ok I'm not going to get ecstatic just yet. Let me know the detail first ya?

Btw, it's great to know that you are still here. :heart:

Ah, Bun-bun! Hiya. :hiya: :D Haha, that first comment is very cute! :spin: Haha, I'm still here in this thread. :blush: Not that I revisit this thread everyday, but I do come back now and then to it. :wub: Honestly, I've been busy with other things. :lol: And one of those things is Ngao Jai-related. :D I'm still going to come back here to SSP's thread, for I have unfinished business in here. :coverlaf: Just hope I will get to them before this year ends... :loool:

Hey! NJ (Ngao Jai) is a remake starring Toomtam and Vill. And it's about twins AGAIN! :lmao: You should check out its thread for more details. :yes: :wink: Ooh, check it out to save me the painful trouble of copying and pasting information here hehe. :worthy: Please. :D I've been ok...trying to think of the happy things in life to get me through rough times at work. >_< :mellow: :cry: And you, Bun-bun? What trouble have you been causing, huh? :lolyup: Please, do join me and the others in NJ's thread. :spin: :grouphug: :kiss: Happy New Year to you! :party:

AikOm^_^

*Sigh* Golly, when will Komchadluek reveal the results... I feel like I've been voting forever. :whaha: Well, good look to my ToomVill. I feel like not enough people are spreading the news or helping out, but oh, well. :teary: I tried for them. :lol: :wub: And they win in my book. :spin:

AikOm^_^

Hmph, I hope it won't take me forever to come back to my SSP thread to go over both its good and bad points. :lolyup: Even though there may not be anyone talking with me, hehe, I want to do it for my ToomVill. Good to rant over talk about the good and bad stuff. :D

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
You by yourself her Maik~y dear? HAHA. Not no more! HEHE. Phatman to the rescue!

:whahuh: :lmao2: :lmao3: Aw, how sweet of you! :spin: :highfive: :kiss: Dang, you're everywhere at once! :eek: :shock2: :faint: How can I keep up with you? :nailbiter: Super Phat-girl! :rofl: Hehe, thanks for coming to my rescue! My hero! :wub: :yahoo:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
:whahuh: :lmao2: :lmao3: Aw, how sweet of you! :spin: :highfive: :kiss: Dang, you're everywhere at once! :eek: :shock2: :faint: How can I keep up with you? :nailbiter: Super Phat-girl! :rofl: Hehe, thanks for coming to my rescue! My hero! :wub: :yahoo:

I like being everywhere...especially when I'm nowhere. HAHA. That was kind of dumb, anyway. I know how it feels to be by oneself in a thread...with crickets. So lonely!

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
I like being everywhere...especially when I'm nowhere. HAHA. That was kind of dumb, anyway. I know how it feels to be by oneself in a thread...with crickets. So lonely!

Hehe, not dumb at all. :console: Yes, I feel like I talk to myself a lot haha. :whistle: :lolyup: :weee: :crazy:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
Hehe, not dumb at all. :console: Yes, I feel like I talk to myself a lot haha. :whistle: :lolyup: :weee: :crazy:

Took me a while to realize we're in SSP's thread. HAHA. WE are everywhere.

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Took me a while to realize we're in SSP's thread. HAHA. WE are everywhere.

What? :lmao2: I suppose it's happened to me before, too. :lolyup: We should just stick to Kohn Teun's thread, then. :lol:

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
Hey guys! Long long time no see! How are you all?? Maybe it will count a spam post if I continue to write sthing like this, hehehe. But long time dont come here, review cmt of you, guys, remain me so much thing, and I want to know, how are you now? everything will be okie until now? How crazy things are you spend all the time all, love for SSP still exist? and how can you continue to survive without this? another lakorn? do you miss Vill and Toom? oh so so much things to ask.

Last night, I re-watching Sood sai paan (again); cut scene, my favourite episodes, skip evil evil plan-girls, stupid ugly lies and you know what, It's great! all the love still exist as always. Love all the things, their acting skill, their chemistry, the script, experience more things than before, some thing that I couldn't catch before. So interesting! and the most important thing is, I finish it, or something like I watch the last episode (yah, skip skip, continue skip "intelligent" episode). Yup! I dont follow all the movie to the end last time, cuz I cant stand to see Gan hurt anymore, and evil Nee, and everybody is fooled by ugly plan, gru gru, she make me crazy!!!! Now, I have chance to watch(or give myself a chance) and I realize that I miss so much thing, so much feelings. Regret!!! but I think it's not too late huhm? The ending is good. Love all the way that things happen and come to an end; sweet plan to reunion kids, the frogiveness, true love never apart, and the explaination of big question of all: who is true true love that Thit hide hide hide in deep deep deep heart (even though everyone can realize clearly like the day, haizzz) and when do he throw his heart into Gan hands (kekekekeke :dance2: )

So much much happy, I watched till the early of day, 3am, OMG! but so so sweet, ater that I miss this place, miss this forum, and miss all of you guys. Come here to see all thing again. Hope that, sood sai paan will become more popular than ever!

A love for you, guys

And a love for SSP, too.

muahzzz :kiss3: :kiss3: :kiss3:

Have a nice nice day! :heart: :heart:

AikOm^_^

Balu_bear said:
Hey guys! Long long time no see! How are you all?? Maybe it will count a spam post if I continue to write sthing like this, hehehe. But long time dont come here, review cmt of you, guys, remain me so much thing, and I want to know, how are you now? everything will be okie until now? How crazy things are you spend all the time all, love for SSP still exist? and how can you continue to survive without this? another lakorn? do you miss Vill and Toom? oh so so much things to ask.

Last night, I re-watching Sood sai paan (again); cut scene, my favourite episodes, skip evil evil plan-girls, stupid ugly lies and you know what, It's great! all the love still exist as always. Love all the things, their acting skill, their chemistry, the script, experience more things than before, some thing that I couldn't catch before. So interesting! and the most important thing is, I finish it, or something like I watch the last episode (yah, skip skip, continue skip "intelligent" episode). Yup! I dont follow all the movie to the end last time, cuz I cant stand to see Gan hurt anymore, and evil Nee, and everybody is fooled by ugly plan, gru gru, she make me crazy!!!! Now, I have chance to watch(or give myself a chance) and I realize that I miss so much thing, so much feelings. Regret!!! but I think it's not too late huhm? The ending is good. Love all the way that things happen and come to an end; sweet plan to reunion kids, the frogiveness, true love never apart, and the explaination of big question of all: who is true true love that Thit hide hide hide in deep deep deep heart (even though everyone can realize clearly like the day, haizzz) and when do he throw his heart into Gan hands (kekekekeke :dance2: )

So much much happy, I watched till the early of day, 3am, OMG! but so so sweet, ater that I miss this place, miss this forum, and miss all of you guys. Come here to see all thing again. Hope that, sood sai paan will become more popular than ever!

A love for you, guys

And a love for SSP, too.

muahzzz :kiss3: :kiss3: :kiss3:

Have a nice nice day! :heart: :heart:

Eek, my adorable and lovely Balu_bear!!!! :shock2: :faint: Where have you been?! :cry: I'm so happy and excited to hear from you again! :yahoo: :clap: :woot: :grouphug: :kiss: :kiss3: How are you? ^_^ Aw, your comment...is so touching and awesome! I totally feel you! :highfive: Ooh, I feel exactly how you feel when I re-watch certain SSP scenes and my favorite Thit x Gan scenes. I do miss Toomtam and Vill, but you know what, Balu_bear?! :D

Toomtam and Vill are reuniting in another lakorn, called Ngao Jai! :woot2: :wink:

Please do join us over in Ngao Jai's thread and spazz with us all over again. :kiss: Here's the link:

http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/59373-ch5-ngao-jai-exact-scenario/"]Ngao Jai's thread.[/url]

OR

http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/59373-ch5-ngao-jai-exact-scenario/

Hehe, your story makes me giddy! :console: :coverlaf: ToomVill are magic together! :wub: Love, love, :heart: your post! :kiss3: And again, I'm so happy to hear from you again! :teary: :spin: :blush:

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
Maiko!!!!!! :spin: :spin: :spin: You're here, you're here, oh my Maiko!!!!! Want to hug you, big big huGGGGGGGG!!!!!

Nice to see you again, know that u still remember me make my heart beat faster ah :wink: , Maiko, :teary: :teary: :teary: , miss you so so much!!!!

And when I read the next sentence of ur comment, huhm? what?? what????, really really really???? :clap: :clap: :clap:

OMG!!!!! I can see them again? together? couple again? really? really??? :yahoo: :yahoo: , today is wonderful!

I want to run around my hosue and yelling YEAH!!!!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:  AWESOME!

I can continue keep in touch with you? stick in crazy feelings with TOOM and VILL?

:weee: :weee: :weee:

ah ah ah ah ah~~~~~~~

I'm moving now, now now!!!!

AikOm^_^

Balu_bear said:
Maiko!!!!!! :spin: :spin: :spin: You're here, you're here, oh my Maiko!!!!! Want to hug you, big big huGGGGGGGG!!!!!

Nice to see you again, know that u still remember me make my heart beat faster ah :wink: , Maiko, :teary: :teary: :teary: , miss you so so much!!!!

And when I read the next sentence of ur comment, huhm? what?? what????, really really really???? :clap: :clap: :clap:

OMG!!!!! I can see them again? together? couple again? really? really??? :yahoo: :yahoo: , today is wonderful!

I want to run around my hosue and yelling YEAH!!!!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:  AWESOME!

I can continue keep in touch with you? stick in crazy feelings with TOOM and VILL?

:weee: :weee: :weee:

ah ah ah ah ah~~~~~~~

I'm moving now, now now!!!!

Aw, I could never forget YOU, my lovely Balu_bear! :kiss: I was so sad when I no longer heard from you...one of the most depressing things when SSP ended, for you weren't there to join in the fun with us when we ranted over SSP's ending. :lolyup: But despite Thit and Gan's rushed ending, golly! I :heart: ToomVill's interaction during the end. :wub:

Aw, thank you so much for your sweet comment. I'm relieved you did see it. :spin: Yes, ToomVill are really reuniting. Hehe, it's confirmed for sure, for they have already gone to the fitting for their new lakorn, and they've also filmed a little bit. There are also ToomVill pictures as well. :yes: :thumbsup: Haha, I'm grinning like an idiot now, after reading your super sweet reply. :grouphug: YES! Please do join me over in Ngao Jai's thread! :woot: :kiss3:

AikOm^_^

I so love revisiting this thread. :grouphug: I hope to finish some Thit - Gan artworks soon. :woot: I'll see if I can take care of some unfinished SSP business in the month of March. :wink: I know I need to return to this thread to "review" each episode in details and go over both the bad and good things of SSP. :bhehe:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Ok this series needs a 2014, 2015, 2016 (everyear. Duh!) remake! Starring Vill and Toomtam! Yup. Starring the same cast. Change the storyline starting from errr episode 9 onwards? Seriously!

I salute you Balu_bear for managing to finish the whole series. I. Just. Can't. Do. That. I. Hate. Nee. So. Bloody. Much!

OK I know I need to accept it for what it is and just move on... yada yada

But this series has THE best storyline for episode 1-8! I am rewatching these episodes like crazy! Oh please. A remake. For my poor poor broken heart... sigh~

Anyways, Vill and Toomtam, Fighting!

P/s: Maiko I know you're still lingering around... hahaha... Maiko, Fighting! ...and oh, is phatman still in the house? hahaha...

AikOm^_^

bun-bun said:
Ok this series needs a 2014, 2015, 2016 (everyear. Duh!) remake! Starring Vill and Toomtam! Yup. Starring the same cast. Change the storyline starting from errr episode 9 onwards? Seriously!

I salute you Balu_bear for managing to finish the whole series. I. Just. Can't. Do. That. I. Hate. Nee. So. Bloody. Much!

OK I know I need to accept it for what it is and just move on... yada yada

But this series has THE best storyline for episode 1-8! I am rewatching these episodes like crazy! Oh please. A remake. For my poor poor broken heart... sigh~

Anyways, Vill and Toomtam, Fighting!

P/s: Maiko I know you're still lingering around... hahaha... Maiko, Fighting! ...and oh, is phatman still in the house? hahaha...

:whahuh: :lmao2: :rofl: Guilty as charged, dear Bun-bun. :wink: Yes, I'm still lingering around in this thread at times, but I think Phatman's busy in other threads. :coverlaf: Wowie, a remake/reboot of SSP every year starring ToomVill? Too much work for our lovely couple. :lmao: I'll settle for a revised second half to the story, after episode 7. :yes: I hope that would be enough condolences for our broken hearts. :console:

The best storyline for episodes 1-8? Whoot, big words! :clap: I would change some things around. Give a detailed version on Thit and Nee's first meeting. Oh, and they never slept with each other. :yes: More encounters between Thit and Gan before she falls in love with him. :ghehe:

AikOm^_^

My, oh, me! It's been a while since I've visited my lovely SSP thread... :blush: Was re-watching some ToomVill (Thit - Gan) music videos the other night, and all the beautiful memories of Thit - Gan came flooding in, both the good and sad ones. :wub: ToomVill's recent Ngao Jai photos strongly remind me of Thit - Gan. :cloud9: So excited to see how NJ will turn out to be. Also wary about it as well. :whahuh: