[Ch5] Saifah Gap Somwang (Exact & Scenerio)

pixie_dust

sarNie Egg
I don't think I've seen anyone starting a topic on this lakorn yet, so here it is!! This is a remake of Hongfah Kub Somwang starring Aon & Got. I've seen two episodes of it already & it's real good!

Here's a link to a YouTube channel if you're interested in watchn!! It's only till Episode 2... I definitely can't wait for the next episode!
http://www.youtube.c...2dNc0l9Ta4dTbf8

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
I'm enjoying this lakorn like I enjoyed the previous version. I still have the soundtrack to the old version.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
  • I need to catch up on this lakorn. Haven't been watching it. Umm.. Since the other lakorn teaser is already out this one is near towards the end then. :(

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Super glad it was a happy ending, but I wish that there was more to it than what it was...there should be more lovey-dovey scenes of Pao and Captain!!! :annoyed: I fell behind in this lakorn, so I'm going to have to watch the last few episodes. At least I know that it was a happy ending for everybody though, especially Pao and Captain (Somwang and Saifah). :wub: I really love Captain's character's name: Saifah... :faint: Everytime someone says his name, I melt. Not to mention that Captain looks handsomer than ever! xD I adore Pao's character's name as well, and find it extremely cute how both their names start with the letter "S." Love the title! Will come back to comment more when I finish Saifah & Somwang in details. :D