[Ch5] Pik Marn (Exact & Scenerio)

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Pang looks so gorgeous in here & I agree with you @sweetie-dara, I loved her in HJRP! She's been growing on me lately.
Num & Pang look like a good couple :) Although, I'm not really liking the storyline ... might give this lakorn a shot.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
@huajaikaungtur: They really do. I loved the hug at the end of the teaser. So heartfelt. For some reason, I seem to be fine w/ the storyline, maybe because I've never seen the original one or something like that. Though I'm not a mother myself, I think I may sort of understand p'ek's mom. But I think I might want to strangle pek's mom and him when I watch it....lol....I honestly don't think that Num matches these naive/weak roles, I think he matches more of strong/manly roles. Like Chaiklan in Bansaithong. But I will definitely give this one a try. 

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I just remembered that I've seen the old version. I thought Tik Kanyarat was really pretty. I honestly hated the lakorn. I don't remember much but this lakorn was a pain to watch because of how much of a mama's boy he was. I guess i'll just stick with the caps for now. Pang is definitely getting prettier each time I see her. Must be because she's married now and so forth. Hehe. 

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
Num is now in channel 5? Before i would probably be disappointed but channel 5 is starting to be better than channel 3 and 7 now. well channel 3 is losing brownie points from me but i think i still love channel 3. just laying off for a while. Hua Jai Ruea Puang is probably my favorite lakorn atm. Honestly it was for Ran and Tarit. i was more interested in their story but son and pang were cute too. is tono going to be with mo? 

pink-lily

sarNie Hatchling
This is a remake of that lakorn which I don't know the name, but damn I hate the pra ek!!!  he's such a sissy... I'm glad Num gets to play pra ek, but seems like his role isn't that much, the screen time is mostly pang and tono... :thumbdown:  I will be skipping this drama no matter how much I love p num!!!  I like drama where the pranang gets to be together on screen more....

I wish they would give him better story.  Sorry, just my 2 cents. 

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Ch5 dramas are always so dramatic! Just watching the first ep, it's already got my heart beating faster x100.
Pang is seriously so pretty.
I really like Tono, so I'm kinda sad that he's no the p'ek in here

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Still debating on whether I should watch this lakorn ...
Do you guys like it so far? :)

I love the cast but not so much the storyline. And agreed, I kinda want Tono & Pang to end up together ;~;

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Man I am so mad I even gave this lakorn a chance because I am loving Pang and Tono so much, even though I feel like I have hope but the truth it they won't end up together. I want Pang to fall for Tono, in a way it seems like she is but she is trying her best to stop.

I wonder what happen to Tono in the end. Never seen the old version.

Happy888

sarNie Hatchling
It will be great if they change the story-line of this new version.
The old version na'ek and Puchai end up together in the end. They didn't divorce and the other guy which Tono's character end up being alone.
I am disappointed at this lakorn. Pand and Tono should end up together but any way it is not going to happen because Exact-scenario have to follow the old version.

moonstar

sarNie Adult
I actually find Tono's character scary like a creepy stalker. I don't feel the chemistry the rest of you feel between Pang and Tono's character even in the old version. I feel that she was just confused and used Tono's character to escape her life temporary but never really loved him. I think she still loved her husband but his mother is just the problem.