[Ch5] Pan Ruk Pan Rai (EXACT)

aznsao9

Ky the Star
so n'Mo is going to play n'rai?
wow~ she doesn't look the type, but here she does.
n'Charebelle as the face of a n'rai, but she'll be n'ek.
hmm... curious curious~
never seen the original, but will check it out to see how it is.
looking forward to seeing this as i'm happy to know that n'toomtam is getting it big~

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Can't wait!!! Love Charebelle. You guys are right, she has the face of a n'rai but she will be playing n'ek and Mo looks really innocent and she's playing n'rai. But looks are deceiving. Can't wait. Btw, the guys are SO HANDSOME!!! :)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Yay!!! Singto, have been waiting long time for him, was wondering where he's been lately. Charbelle is pretty, love her from Bie's concert, and she reminds me of Mint Chalida in one of the pics. Mo is pretty as well. She does have a rai look to her if you look carefully. Toom Tam does look a bit like Son, though son may be more muscular. And congrats to him, I never knew of his personal life till now, feel bad for him na. But he made it. :)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
It's just like Ngao Ruk Luang Jai, Except Nawa's character was blind before instead of cripled in the leg. Very interesting. Singto is such a cutie in here, I'm totally in now!!! :)

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
Mo is so rai here! I'm sold, gonna watch it, just hoping it'll be good and not draggy 

found some pictures

cr. toomtam's ig

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
The teaser looks very dramatic.  I see some people/Thai managers promoting this lakron on IG.! Gets me excited since I pretty bored with nothing better to watch although I have no idea who Singto is. lol 

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
DaisyDukes* said:
The teaser looks very dramatic.  I see some people/Thai managers promoting this lakron on IG.! Gets me excited since I pretty bored with nothing better to watch although I have no idea who Singto is. lol 
LOL me too! I just often hear Singto was mentioned here and there, he's a singer, but still don't know his face. Mo is lucky though, in here she gets the chance to become rai, but in another lakorn with Pong, she portrays soft hearted n'ek, the characteristics are different and it makes us not bored with her performance

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
The first episode is really good xD I loved it, it was so fast paced & captivating.
I adore Toomtam & Charebelle's chemistry already, they look so good together. I love their first met & the pool scene.
Mo's so good as nang rai, she's such a cutie :3 Can't wait to see more!

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
I'm so loving this lakorn. Charebelle and Toomtam have great chemistry. I really like them together. Mo is really pretty, so far, she's really good as n'rai. I'm also watching Chai and Jieb's version, and it's quite good. Chai and Toomtam are really amazing as Insorn, both are so cute in the beginning when they first meet n'ek.

Btw, would someone please give me a summary of what the lakorn is about? I'm not Thai, so I am only assuming base on what I see. From what I am getting from the first two episodes and the original version (I'm not so far in the original version), is that p'ek falls in love with n'ek at first sight, there was an accident, n'rai stole n'ek's locket then went to n'ek's birth mom and claimed to be the long lost child and, n'ek either has amnesia or not (sorry, I don't know if she does or not). P'ek has father issues from what I see. N'ek has a friend that has feelings for her. I'm assuming n'rai likes p'ek too??? Also, who's the lady that is with the grandpa, I believe, is she the grandma?

Sorry, I am just wondering what the story is really about, what I said is what I am getting from the episodes. :)

Someone tell me why this lakorn is similar to Ngao Rak Luang Jai with Mint N., Mark Prin & Nadech.
I like this lakorn so far and I loved Ngao Rak Luang Jai but don't you think the two are really similar?