[Ch5] Paap Ataan (Exact)

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Oh why do they change it pim last time I check it will kwan damn so happy but now is very happy, I was wait for weir and wan to pair up together for long time ago now more hope for this lakorn. Anyway I like pim she is better than pancake haahhaahahahahah

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I think Weir is not in here any more. I saw it at Pong Thai wik and he might be in here a the p'k.

http://th.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E0%B8%93%E0%B8%A7%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%92%E0%B8%99%E0%B9%8C_%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%B8%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%95%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%A9%E0%B9%8C

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Pong and Pim, great! Leh Pummared was too bitter for them.
I agree with you it be great to see Pong and Pim again since Leh Pummared was bitter for them. I don't understand why Ch5 never pair them up again after Leh Pummared.

If it's Pong, maybe n'ek will be someone from ch7...
Thanks.
Yeah you right this is for Ch.7 so if Pong is the P'ke then the n'ke is going to be from Ch.7 I wonder who will the n'ke be since the cast is still the same.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Pong does better in ch7 anyways. The only good thing about ch5 is they promote in other countries. But in ch7 he gets better lakorns and ratings.

adoraxFTW

sarNie Hatchling
I like Pong, but I don't want it to be the same situation like Vill, where they overuse him in lakorns. 'Cause doesn't he already have two upcoming lakorns with Ch.7 already anyway?
I'd rather see Weir with Pim for this one. :/

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
It look like Vill is not in here any more.

I think Baifern is taking her role. Saw it at Baifern thai wiki she list and pairing up with Oh.

http://th.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E0%B8%9E%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%A1%E0%B8%9E%E0%B9%8C%E0%B8%8A%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%81_%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%B7%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%A7%E0%B8%B4%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%A8%E0%B8%A9%E0%B9%84%E0%B8%9E%E0%B8%9A%E0%B8%B9%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%A2%E0%B9%8C

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Darn it, poor Vill. I'll be waiting for confirmed news that you won't be in here anymore, and if it's true, I'll be awaiting your future lakorns. You're too good for Ch. 7 anyway. I'd rather have you stay with Ch. 5 and watch you in it. :D

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
aww y. i wanted wiew to do this lakorn with oh. y?? awh oh n wiew looks nice together y does it have to b like that. oh well hopefully wiew gets a lakorn with oh n the future.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
mainhiathao said:
aww y. i wanted wiew to do this lakorn with oh. y?? awh oh n wiew looks nice together y does it have to b like that. oh well hopefully wiew gets a lakorn with oh n the future.
Yeah, I know, I wanted to see them paired up, too, since they seem like they get along with each other. He was such an awesome friend in Dok Ruk Rim Tang, and I'm sure they'll be a good match. Let's hope they will pair up in the future. :D

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
I like Pong, but I don't want it to be the same situation like Vill, where they overuse him in lakorns. 'Cause doesn't he already have two upcoming lakorns with Ch.7 already anyway?
I'd rather see Weir with Pim for this one. :/

Agree this one should be weir play with pim cuz pong is already ch5 p'ek so if him with play n'ek from same channel as him it look stranger for this one. And if the will make pong play with pim it must be channel 5 not channel 7 anymore

namsaengkua

sarNie Hatchling
http://th.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E0%B8%A0%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%9E%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%96%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%9E%E0%B9%8C

- ภาพอาถรรพ์
  ป้อง ณวัฒน์, อ้อม พิยดา, เฌอเบลล์ ลัลณ์ลลิน
  อ้อม พิยดารับบทคุณประยงค์ผีร้ายที่สิงอยู่ในภาพ
  กำกับการแสดง หนุ่ม อรรถพร ธีมากร

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Aom is back. Nice. I would love to see her and Captain again but with Pong i don't mind. I like them both together too.