[Ch5] Narak (EXACT)

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Sooo excited for P'Son!! XDDD
I believe Gypsy Keerati just confirmed this as her new lakorn via IG. I saw that both her and Son did a fitting with designer Monlada a few weeks ago (i love the menswear), but wasn't sure if it was for the same lakorn. Now we know! Not sure if she's nang'ek, but i totally did not ship them in the underrated "Hua Jai Reua Puang", my favorite lakorn this year. 555~~But no doubt, it's a good looking cast! I'm mostly thrilled for Son<3 and Gam (i only saw her in the RJJ musical and thought she was superb). ^^

Love the simple and lovely title. <3

Maryasha

sarNie Egg
I like 'looking' at Son. As an actor so far he's not scoring any major points. Nonetheless, me being the shallow person that I am, I can't help myself from watching any of his subbed lakorns. His character in Kaen Sanaeha was someone that I would have loved to strangle/drown. I guess I should really pin the blame on the script qriter/director for such a flawed character. The only thing that kept me watching was actually the supporting roles/love story, which was much more believable and a lot more interesting. 

Anywho, despite all my criticism, I will most likely tune into this lakorn. It looks like something to do with royalty/military? Hopefully the script is interesting. 

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Aw, too bad it isn't Mo, Charebelle, or Bee. Thanks, Robber! :kiss: At least he gets a new n'ek. Ah, I see what you mean, Marina; she does kind of resemble Pattie. :) You're right. She's pretty and cute.

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
I've heard of Pattie but have never seen any of her work before. This should be exciting! If this news is true, Son is surrounded by lots of 'Pat' nang'eks: Pattie, Patricia (Ch3), but my favorite is just 'Pat' (the character of his nang'ek in HJRP♡). 555

Is this a remake of the same name in 2006? I haven't seen that either, but I'm always for Exact's quality and creativity. :) :)

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Not that I'm crazy for Son, but two interesting things I want to share. Or several. :lol: The first is that ooh! Looks like Chakrit is also in here? :eek: Aw, he looks so cute in glasses. :wub: But he isn't getting any younger. The second point: hmm...I don't think Gypsy's the n'ek, but there is at least one picture of her and Son. They look cute. :p But then again, I'm no fan of Son. :yuck: Gypsy's probably the n'rai...but strange how there aren't any pictures of Pattie posing with Son...yet. :D Son actually doesn't look that bad at the opening ceremony. :mellow: Wonder what role Chakrit will play... :scratchchin:

Credit: jackborilux's IG.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
There were also pictures of Pattie posing with Ter. Ter will also be in here and I think Naruk is his first Lakorn? I thought they changed praeks after seeing the pics....hahha I guess not. Thanks for the update Maiko^^

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko, thank you for the pictures :)
And Chakrit? Oh, I feel like I haven't seen him in ages. He looks like a dork :D
Gypsy looks a bit weird in that photo but I've been digging her short hair. It looks great on her and Son looks so handsome.
I wouldn't mind seeing Son and Gypsy paired up.