[Ch5] Nam Kuen Hai Reab Ruk (Exact)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
View and Pong going to be a cute couple...wait hoping to see some photo of View and Pong together in this lakorn...

Anyways Pong is so dam hot!!!

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Wow, everything looks so beachy!

This is a comedy/romance??? YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME?! Exact never does comedies!!! LOL! Exact was always those hardcore dramas. Wow, this oughtta be different. I'm excited! I've never thought Pong and Vill would ever be paired up.

Love Pong---he has so much charisma. Although I do feel like he has mostly the same characters. No big change or jump between totally different characters.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
Wow, everything looks so beachy!

This is a comedy/romance??? YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME?! Exact never does comedies!!! LOL! Exact was always those hardcore dramas. Wow, this oughtta be different. I'm excited! I've never thought Pong and Vill would ever be paired up.

Love Pong---he has so much charisma. Although I do feel like he has mostly the same characters. No big change or jump between totally different characters.
I guess why everything looks so beachy because it's related to the title itself?
I mean naam is water right?

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult

LOL they're took advantage from flood situation!

I want Pong piggy backing me tooooo! :crush: :crush:

cr. pei's ig

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Romance/Comedy! For sure I'm going to watch this.Seeing vill maker me miss Bie/Vill. I want another lakorn of them both.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
The grandma is soo cute! This girl Grace is really gorgeous and natural looking. Is this her first lakorn??
No this isn't her first lakorn. This will be her second lakorn. Her first lakorn was "Nang Sao Jumlaeng Ruk" with Weir and Pang.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
That's so quick! I am sure they're filming and airing at the same time. I want to see his lakorn with Pang next! I'm sure it's going to air next year already. Lol. His lakorns always air fast! 555 +

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
there are so many beautiful ladies in this lakron. omg! Pei, Vill and Grace are so beautiful. What is the storyline? Does anyone know?
I am falling out of love with Pong, but I hope I can watch him in here to sizzle with Vill. hahaha

I completely forgot that Fang is in here too! OMG, another very beautiful girl!!!