[Ch5] Nam Kuen Hai Reab Ruk (Exact)

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Awh yeah, the chemistry between Pong and Vill is better than I expected!!! xD :wub: Thank goodness! Vill looks so much older than her real age, and I believe that's a contributing factor to their chemistry. Fang and Nat's chemistry is just as good; they're really cute (and funny :rofl: ). Grace and Tar are cute as well, but I'll have to wait and see if it gets even better for the three couples. I'm being biased though; the best couple to me is Pong and Vill hehehe. :spin:

I giggle in all their scenes so far (Grace & Tar and Fang & Nat make me smile as well); they're just too hot and adorable. When I have free time, I'll be back to voice my detailed thoughts on this lakorn/each episode.

I think I will have time just to post pictures until I can review each episode in details. One last opinion: it's not too weird for me to see Tar's character being interested in Vill's. Despite them being uncle and niece in Kohn Teun, lol, I thought I saw a little spark between them and thought that it would be ironic and cool if they were to be in another lakorn again, but with Tar trying out for Vill's affections. Wow, my wish turned out to be true hehehe. :dude: :cloud9: They don't make a bad couple, but Grace and Tar look so right with each other! xD

AikOm^_^

Photos for those who care, like me. ^_^

Credits to Exact & Scenario FaceBook, Vill's Instagram, Vill's section at tieba.baidu, Vill's section at q.weibo.com, Forever Pong and Aom's website (pongandaom.blogspot.com), and komchadluek.net. Thanks, Looksy, for posting some of the pictures at your website! :D

Note: Some pictures are repeated, because of the difference in sizes. :lol:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Last night I finished watching episode 1. Ha. And I like it. I am going to watch more. I think the dad die later on in the lakorn because from the ending and opening credit it look like it b/c they were all wearing black and such. Which is sad if the dad did pass away.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
Last night I finished watching episode 1. Ha. And I like it. I am going to watch more. I think the dad die later on in the lakorn because from the ending and opening credit it look like it b/c they were all wearing black and such. Which is sad if the dad did pass away.
i hope not.

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
this lakorn actually pretty good i cant believe it that nobody seems to watch this lakorn :thumbsup:

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
I kinda boring on pong n vill scene now look like they alway do the same on each epi. Now I just look forward to nat fang grace. N tar only. Pity grace when I see her acting cry on the part she went tart to her her grandma but he was drop her off I like that part when she cry like that. And one more today epi too when he told her to call let the guy she like know about her feel then she was calling then his was phone ring then he look on the phone is was her name. I like this part so much when he look on the phone and see her name this make his face change alot. Poor grace, on her first with weir and pang I don't very like her but now on this one I feel like bit like her.

AikOm^_^

I kinda boring on pong n vill scene now look like they alway do the same on each epi. Now I just look forward to nat fang grace. N tar only. Pity grace when I see her acting cry on the part she went tart to her her grandma but he was drop her off I like that part when she cry like that. And one more today epi too when he told her to call let the guy she like know about her feel then she was calling then his was phone ring then he look on the phone is was her name. I like this part so much when he look on the phone and see her name this make his face change alot. Poor grace, on her first with weir and pang I don't very like her but now on this one I feel like bit like her.
Lol, I'm never bored with Pong and Vill, since they're the typical :slapandkissse3: Thai lakorn couple. :cloud9: But to be fair, I know what you mean about their relationship in each passing episode. I don't mind it though, for they're a really hot couple with great chemistry to me. :coverlaf:

Plus, their relationship has progressed further than that of Nat and Fang's (as much as I love Nat and Fang, nothing much has happened between them). Tar and Grace's relationship is progressing as well.

AikOm^_^

this lakorn sure is moving fast love it :thumbsup:
Yep, it sure was moving fast. Too fast in some parts, but I still love it though lol. :clap2: At least it isn't dragging; I like the direction Nam Kuen Hai Reab Ruk is taking hehehe. Yeah, too bad nobody's talking about this lol. I'm glad you love it, at least, AF! :grouphug:

I've been busy with work the past few weeks, so I'm commenting in each episode in my spare time hehehe.

AikOm^_^

Episode 1: I feel like there were some parts that were cut out. Or rather the lakorn was moving quickly even for the first episode.

Let's see, there was never that scene of Pei (Baby/Bibi) talking with Pong after he saw that his house was flooded. That scene was briefly shown during one of the interviews clip before NKHRR aired. There were plenty of funny scenes in Episode 1. It was dishonest yet comical of Pong and Pei to fake that situation in which Pei was hurt/weak during the flood.

Vill’s expression was too fierce when she was trying to revive the girl who almost drowned. Lol she was too harsh with her treatment of the girl. I don’t know if that was deliberate or not, but if not, my Vill still need to improve her facial exressions. :D

Pong and Vill’s first meeting was funny, cute, and corny all at once. I find it a tad unbelievable the way Vill bumped into Pong. In real life, she would have seen him, unless he came suddenly from around the corner. Which I don’t think he was. xD K, it was a little too extreme how Vill pushed Pong away after they both fell down (one small push would have been enough, Vill). And they fell down again and he accidentally kissed her cheek! Cute, but fake. :lol:

Only the first episode, and already there was sexual tension between them! Hah, I love it! Love how he used his masculinity to “bully” her. Awh, I blushed when he backed her into the wall. :wub: I love Vill’s hand gestures when she was ordering him to stay away from her (before he backed her into the wall). Tar is so sunburned in this lakorn lol. The fight between Pong and Tar was funny. All in all, a good first episode, although some scenes were kind of rushed. :thumbsup: