[Ch5] Marnya Rissaya (Exact & Scenerio)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Gotta say tat Navin Tar is not cute...not my p'ek type...ugh idk now maybe it a pass...but i love Bee??? :'(

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult

cr. bee's ig

I think this is the scene where n'ek pushes n'rai to pool. Pinky is soaking wet, ahh I remember watching it in old version

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Pinky is so pretty! hope she play more lakorns with Exact. wanna see her play with Pong. and Mike Pirat too (since he want to work with her again, sound like he admire her a lot. and they look cute singing together, would be nice to see them together in a lakorn.)

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
Pinky is so pretty! hope she play more lakorns with Exact. wanna see her play with Pong. and Mike Pirat too (since he want to work with her again, sound like he admire her a lot. and they look cute singing together, would be nice to see them together in a lakorn.)
agree!

credit appcheeze nesthestar IG
OH my gossshhh bee's so pretty my eyes have to do double take, and finally someone towering bee. LOL

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
@teedee I'm so agree... if they will one lakorn together soon love them together they so cute, I mean mike and pinky. If this happen it will be a dream come true for me

Gosh bee looks more rai then pinky