[Ch5] Marnya Rissaya (Exact & Scenerio)

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Best and guy are kinda cute too... Wondering who the main n'ek why on the way look at bee,I think she is rai or something cuz n'ek they didn't wear that much or put hot red lipstick on lakorn,This for n'rai only hehehehe... Lol I just say what I'm see

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Pinky is hot I miss her...good to see her back...hot to see her back as n'ek... I hope Pinky n'ek and Bee n'rai since I have seen Bee bad bad a lot already and she play her role good and prefect...

myheromike

Damn pinky look so good with guy... Pray khun boy pair pinky and guy up together they not bad at all.
Hope that true if bee is rai then that mean pinky is n'ek,but if pinky is n'ek I don't very want to see navin tar with her. All the pic they post in here i hope that true cuz she wear so much or something that make me think maybe she rai. Omg I love pinky and guy they are so cute and they face are look almost the same. Oh look on pink she wear like n'ek wear not like n'rai wear or not the same on bee wear in the pic people post...

Sandcastle

sarNie Egg
I think bee is the nangaek,from the old version nangeak is older than nangrai.i dont really like bee play nangrai better as good nangeak.

onahc

sarNie Elites
Oh I love Pinky, she's gorgeous. I'm glad she's back.

myheromike

Agree Cupid candy Ur right...
Did he don't know how to riding that thing why do they just do like that. These those photo are looking good for bee to n'ek in here but the other not very looking good for n'ek...