[Ch5] Marnya Rissaya (Exact & Scenerio)

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
wow, cat fight...I think both ladies are lead and villain..Dao is straight rai and Nanny (I couldn't get her name) is two faces rai...lakorns these days are crazy like this...to much violence and cat fight.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
probably not going to watch this might be a waste of my time don't prove me wrong or anything i love both actress but the trailer seems so idk not something i would watch because i hate watching girls fight especially if they just fight constantly its gets annoying after a while.

pixie_dust

sarNie Egg
It is sooo funny seeing Navin & Guy switch roles here. Both of them were in Kohn Teun w/View Wannarot. I hope Guy gets more p'ek roles!!

bpp3133

sarNie Egg
ILOVE the scenes Best and Guy are together!!! They are just so CUTE!!! OMG!! They are just my favorite so far, serously!!!
Don't you guys think so?

I'm so excited to just imagine that how this relationship between Best and Guy will be truned out in the future episodes!!!!

and.. Could anyone tell me why Best lives together with Guy in it? Please~~!!!^ ^ coz I cant understand Thai at all, so all I have to understand the strylone of it is just my guess... how sad...;(anyway!!^^

and, I think i would be tired of this drama if I would continue to focus on the relationship between three main characters ...coz its just annoying ...especially the fighting scenes;( its rather even not worh to watching it , honestly ...( sorry for all of fans of Bee, Pinky ,and Nar!!)

you know, its just my opinin..haha

Lilybee

sarNie Egg
Bee roles in this lakorn are really strong at least she fight back but i hope next lakorn exact give bee back as sweet nangeak.

Lilybee

sarNie Egg
Bee roles in this lakorn are really strong at least she fight back but i hope next lakorn exact give bee back as sweet nangeak.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
eeek...Ome and Dao had many sweet scenes today. I cheer for them and I cant believe they slept together already...still hoping they end up together