[Ch5] Marn Gammathep (Exact & Jan25)

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
Can't wait go see the next epi,I want to keep watching and watching to end. Now petch Already feel pity namneung and want let her go but ploy and her mom don't let her go,petch don't want to revenge her anymore. I hope they add more scene for petch and namneung.

This lakorn is sooooooo freakin dramatic!!! The plot is already crazy enough with the main characters so I totally don't see the point of casting Aerin, her gay friend, and the two sisters who are neighbors with Phet into this overly dramatic drama. Their characters are soo unneccessary!

Reactions: Iya

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
I need to watch ep 4 and 5, I didn't get to catch up because of KHUN CHAI RUJ, It's ok I will get on it now KHUN CHAI RUJ can be last but the thread for the drama is so dramatic how Rasa is chasing after Ruj omg off-topic Need to watch Marn Kammathep.

Heres a little something i found. Love Love Love.
http://youtu.be/2ulWIKouaCM

anjos

haven't watch it yet...kinda a scare thought with all of the comments, this lakorn seem very crazy and drama...

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Dang, this lakorn is beginning to feel like those ch7 lakorns back in the day with the early rape and stuff. Of course it has the Exact touch of overdramaticness, never the less I am enjoying the caps from darknesslakorns.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
I feel like this lakorn is going nowhere. Agree with Cupid Candy that it feels like a Channel 7 lakorn. I only skimmed through all the episodes so far, but a lot of unbelievable things occurred in here. Oh, Exact... :rolleyes:

Anyway, here's a magazine cover for MG. Credits: Magazinedee.

While I enjoy the many kiss scenes between Pong and Mo, can't really feel a connection between them or sparks for their characters. :p Pong looks better with Nat on the cover. But his crazy eyes are funny. :D

I slick liked this lakorn at the beginning but now I honestly think it's one EFFED up lakorn. Seems like everyone in here is freakin INSANE! I skipped eps 3,4,5,6,7, and 8 and skimmed through 9 and guess what? Still no progress!!! Everyone is just getting crazier and crazier! Like what's the point in all of this drama?! I can understand one or two nang'rais and/or one or two psychos but seriously, more than half the people in here are psychos! I think I'm done with this lakorn...lawd, Jesus, have mercy!

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
thatsouthernasianchick said:
I slick liked this lakorn at the beginning but now I honestly think it's one EFFED up lakorn. Seems like everyone in here is freakin INSANE! I skipped eps 3,4,5,6,7, and 8 and skimmed through 9 and guess what? Still no progress!!! Everyone is just getting crazier and crazier! Like what's the point in all of this drama?! I can understand one or two nang'rais and/or one or two psychos but seriously, more than half the people in here are psychos! I think I'm done with this lakorn...lawd, Jesus, have mercy!
I agree, I think I am dropping this lakorn to.