[Ch5] Marn Gammathep (Exact & Jan25)

So...I mentioned in the Pan Rak Pan Rai thread that I can never watch any more of lakorns with Mo in it, whether she plays nang'rai or nang'ek because in Pan Rak Pan Rai, she was just too too "rai". I would like to swallow back that statement because after watching episode one of Marn Gammathep last week, I think Mo has displayed excellent skills in both good roles and evil roles. It just proves that she is capable of both. Congrats EXACT, you've found another great actress. Oh, and did I mention how cute she looks with Pong?

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Mo is one really talented actress, being able to take on both rai and good roles, I'm a big fan of her now. :p

little22

sarNie Juvenile
Next week seems a long time.  The fake wife is bad in the open but her sis is secretly bad.  She even back stab her sis.  Wow Mo is a daring young actress for kissing Pong but it was hot and they perfectly match.  I like them together.  Mo is my fav channel 5 younger actress.  I like aerin she's pretty in here and young.  She should get a role for n'ek.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I think Aerin should get n'ek role too, she's good enough and there are some n'ek actresses that are worse than her. I love Aerin and she really needs a n'ek role instead of rai or supporting. Mo is a really daring actress yes, but if not, she'll never make it this far. :p

little22

sarNie Juvenile
Bieluvr said:
I think Aerin should get n'ek role too, she's good enough and there are some n'ek actresses that are worse than her. I love Aerin and she really needs a n'ek role instead of rai or supporting. Mo is a really daring actress yes, but if not, she'll never make it this far. :p

She is a daring actress at a young age.  she must have talent and it's really up to the elders that give her opportunity and if she's likeable.  Kob and Aff they are more reserve they probably don't do any lip to lip action but they are very popular.  I like them too.  I can take it in thai lakorn where there's love scene cus they don't go far like american movies they take their clothes out and too much kissing esp. when the main characters r married with kids.  I don't really like the thought of that.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Omfg I cannot wait till nxt wedsday he's already showing off and using her already eekkk. I agree I think Airin should get a N'ek role. Tbh I think Airin has this beauty look he hair color her face she looks like an American girl she doesn't look thai at all.

Yaam

sarNie Adult
Mo is my favorite newbie too, hope she stays in the industry long because I loved Pueng and she won't be returning even though I wish for her too.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I really love the pace of this lakorn so far :) Pong & Mo look good together, their kisses are so legit :D

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Yaam said:
Mo is my favorite newbie too, hope she stays in the industry long because I loved Pueng and she won't be returning even though I wish for her too.
Oh, I know right, I loved  Peung too and she had to go. I don't even get why, i hear people saying that it's because they aught her kissing her boyfriend. Come on. That is just a lame excuse. I want Peung back too.

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Late joinin this forum but ive been keeping up with this lakorn. Ive always seen mo as nek material sinnce her movies. I freakin love her. Shes so pretty and cute and talented.im lovin this drama so much, i cant wait for the next episode. :bite nails:

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
haha r scene which i dont think he'll go through with it haha well i hope he doesnt maybe he'll go through with it the others but not this one hahah

Yaam

sarNie Adult
This lakorn seems so good yet too dramatic, I don't think I will be able to stand it... as much as I love Pong and Mo.