[Ch5] Likit Fah Cha Ta Din (Exact & Scenerio)

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
i think i gonna say bye for this lakorn, the more i watch the i got hurt by they are cry over each other. if they gonna do like this they should change mo to someone out is will be better for this mike cry and love her like forever and the true love from son :yuck: :yuck: :numchuck: :numchuck:
i feel like teresa she is a crazy girl keep crazy for her half bro,wonder if she know that jang is she half how she will true her face at...

omg son looks sooooooooooo gay on the pic :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

lol, alright, i'll let you know if anything develops between din and theresa. doesn't seem like it's gonna happen.

nice mag pics. they're looking gooooddd.

myheromike

Kob jai na tae Mai Pen rai ka... I think I will keep watch this lakorn again cuz I just found this lakorn still have some scene important not happen yet.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Can someone tell me why Son real dad beat him up and try to kill him too?
For hurting Theresa's feelings. He did not like the fact that Jang made it seem as though he liked Theresa by inviting her to have dinner with his parents and sending her a bouquet of red roses. However, Jang told Peter that he did not do those things. He only thinks of Theresa as a sister but it was all set up. Of course Peter does not believe him.

myheromike

Can wait for next week it start interest,but it close to end :( wanna see more of din and Teresa scene like to day epi it fine

The Din & Theresa storyline is finally picking up for the Mike fans. I wonder if this will all backfire on the dad, but I feel like it's probably going to be one of those lovey dovey endings.

treesa

sarNie Egg
So happy to hear that Mike is gonna be P'ek this time with Margie. Can't wait to see his upcoming lakorn. He's improving abit :)

I'm excited for his and Teresa's love story in this lakorn. Mikes doing a pretty good job so far :)

treesa

sarNie Egg
Wrong spelling I meant 'Theresa'

It's funny how they use that name.
Same like mines.(It's how I really spell my name) LoL :)

myheromike

@treesa Yeah he is doing very good so far,but little bit sad for Teresa and din they don't very have alot scene in there.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I absolutely adore Din & Teresa's couple & they barely had any scenes so far so I really can't wait for Episode 32. I love the idea of their couple. Finally, the lakorn's picking up ! :)
Also, I can't wait until Peter finds out Jang is his real son, I can't wait to see his reaction :D

myheromike

Omg I love today epi so much they so cute.love when they are together hold hand Hehehehehehe

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
AAAHHHH. Finally! Din and Theresa have more scenes together. Thank you for sharing those pictures myheromike. Looking forward to tomorrow's episode.

treesa

sarNie Egg
Yea it's sad they don't have many scenes together ):

Can't wait for the next epi. Din seems more like he cares about Jang now. Although I dont understand anything. It's going good. Lol.:)

myheromike

A huh... I hope one day din and Teresa they get they own lakorn together,but pray it not long to wait

LOL:)

sarNie Juvenile
Like Son. Like Mike. Mo is pretty and so is Charebelle. So, is this lakorn good? It seems intense. I'm not too fond of long lakorns but this one is like full of drama and I am totally confused. Are Son and Mike brothers? Anybody wanna spoil it for me? lol...