x_xshinx_x

sarNie Hatchling
lady0fdarkness said:
So Ch. 5 is doing like Ch. 7 and blocking youtube??? Ahhhh that fucking sucks.

Yep, blocking video now! It truly does suck, now others have to go to different site just to be able to watch it. 

thai_freak_101

sarNie Hatchling
Adora said:
Does anyone know when this lakorn will end?

it ends next week. the production already closed as they celebrated with the whole cast and crew the other day. the photos are on IG but i haven't the time yet to download and then upload.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Dang. I need to start watching this lakorn before all of the videos are gone. Aside from Exact, GMM Grammy had started blocking anything that is related to their company work on YouTube for quite some years now. It just wasn't as serious as it is now, sadly. 

Every time I see a photo of DJ Push and Vill on Instagram, I can't help it but to adore their friendship and how adorable/compatible the two look when they're together! They look so good together! :D And Push's smile makes everything a whole lot better! lol

poobae91

sarNie Adult
I kind of wished that this lakorn had more romance than comedy combined. Vill is always so focused on her work, and being turned into a bird that she doesn't have time with Push's character. It would have been nice if he knew that she was a bird, that would totally flip the table around. Now, I wonder how she is going to get her necklace to turn all white?..

yellowtweeny

sarNie Egg
Since I don't understand Thai, I cant tell the main guy interested in the main girl or not since he is still with his gf. Can someone please tell me so I kindda get an idea? So far it seems that he likes her but not really into her. Am I rite?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
yellowtweeny said:
Since I don't understand Thai, I cant tell the main guy interested in the main girl or not since he is still with his gf. Can someone please tell me so I kindda get an idea? So far it seems that he likes her but not really into her. Am I rite?

He never really liked his gf or Nong Orn, but his parents kind of egged him into it because it would be a good "Marriage of Convenience." He likes beauty, but he doesn't want to admit it. 

Kelly...OM

sarNie Hatchling
How's it going to end next week....He doesn't even know she's a bird yet? Gee the story line could be better they are focusing too much on work not love.

mingofsusie2011

sarNie Egg
anyone know the fastest substitle is viki right?
well, kind of upset because its broadcast almost 18 ep but i can only find few sub source
anyway, i really like the story. just the cloth of vill some kind of litte bit poor taste (the blue bird XD)
put is very handsome. i only watch few lakorn but i think he has the most good look so far.
i really want to wait for sub.otherwise i cant even understand a word >< i hope put could know vill is the bluebird eariler XD

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
Yes, I believe GMM is starting to do the same thing Ch7 is doing, but the difference is that they're at least airing the lakorn on their own channel, so you'd have to go there to watch it, like huajaikaungtur pointed out.

thai_freak_101

sarNie Hatchling
I haven't seen today's episode yet, but I heard that it hasn't ended  yet. So I am not sure how many more episodes we will get. Let's stay tuned! :)

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Yea, it doesn't seem like it ended yet. Today's ep, it ended with View on Puth's bed as her human self.

thai_freak_101

sarNie Hatchling
So I now wonder how many episodes this lakorn will have. I see new scene stills on IG and I'm guessing we'll be getting a couple more episodes to resolve all the other issues prevalent in here. Anyone know how many more? since Manager hasn't posted any episode summaries in a long while.

Mssf

sarNie Egg
I wanna share some spoilers with u,but my Eng isn't  so good....and i do not have enough leisure time :cry1:
how lucky if u get some chinese,cause i have posted all the following spoilers in chinese, from ep23 to the end.
we are potty about this lakorn :weee: :bhehe: the end is really sweet and romantic. Beauty is shot in ordar to protect Teepop's life. she love him with all her heart, loving him more than life herself. and the charming prince Teepop kiss her soulfully in the hospital bed at the eleventh hour. than beauty would survive fortunately and need not turn into a bird....finally ,they live a happy life together ,oh! Beauty comes to be a great designer who lead the fashion current ,they will have a littie baby. :kiss2: :kiss2:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I finally got around to watching this lakorn and I like it so far. Haha. Egg's acting seem to have gotten better since the last time I saw her onscreen. Her bad acting in Kuan Kammathep made me dislike her for quite awhile. She's improve quite a lot, and I actually like seeing her onscreen for once! lol Anyways, Push is so darn cute. I just realized it was him who was in Noona's MV awhile back. I'm so slow. LOL 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
roselovesice said:
I finally got around to watching this lakorn and I like it so far. Haha. Egg's acting seem to have gotten better since the last time I saw her onscreen. Her bad acting in Kuan Kammathep made me dislike her for quite awhile. She's improve quite a lot, and I actually like seeing her onscreen for once! lol Anyways, Push is so darn cute. I just realized it was him who was in Noona's MV awhile back. I'm so slow. LOL 

I've never really been a fan of Egg but she looks really pretty in this lakorn even though her character is a bit annoying.
And I've never noticed Puth in Noona's MV, too. I just remembered a really cute guy so I went back to see it and it was him xD