AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Chalidaluvprin said:
@maiko
Be calm and slowly catch up. Yeah jealous issues!!! And what you said to Marina, yeah I hope they don't take it of from that channel too cuz that is where I watch on. All the other channel are deleted and I don't know why why should channel 5 be strict like channel 7 now? :sad:

Huh? Was it obvious that I was freaking out? :whahuh: I'm more saddened for NJ's sakes. :whaha: Oh, gosh, the other Channels are deleted?! Even worse than I thought! :teary: 'Tch, Exact should be glad people are tuning in to their lakorns on YouTube. :rolleyes: Ch5 needs all the views it could get.

janajelly1 said:
Aww sad about copyright issue :(

Right. :annoyed:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Yeah, Maiko, you're right about CH 5 needing all the views it can get.
Minny, I hope CH 5 doesn't start doing copyrights like CH 7, awww T__T That would be horrible!

I'm so behind on this lakorn (actually, only about 4 episode behind) but still. I like Puth & Vill but this lakorn just isn't interesting me so much. Will continue to watch for Puth & Vill though ^^

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Yeah, Maiko, you're right about CH 5 needing all the views it can get.
Minny, I hope CH 5 doesn't start doing copyrights like CH 7, awww T__T That would be horrible!

I'm so behind on this lakorn (actually, only about 4 episode behind) but still. I like Puth & Vill but this lakorn just isn't interesting me so much. Will continue to watch for Puth & Vill though ^^

Same here, Marina girl; hopefully Exact doesn't take the same route as Channel 7. :thumbdown: Boo if things turn in that direction! Vill's so beautiful in here, but even that's not enough to get me to pick up the pace and get back on track... Hmm, I'm okay with LN's story, but if the pra'nangs don't really move me, there's really no point in following it efficiently. :mellow: I'm losing motivation these days. :smack:

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
Am I the only one that thinks Pat's secretary is a little suspicious? (Didn't read other posts yet.) She acts a little too innocent and........ I don't know. I just have the feeling that she's not really "innocent". 

AikOm^_^

maiKair said:
Am I the only one that thinks Pat's secretary is a little suspicious? (Didn't read other posts yet.) She acts a little too innocent and........ I don't know. I just have the feeling that she's not really "innocent". 

Pat's secretary played by May Sirin, right? I'm keeping that possibility in my head as well. :lol: Hopefully, she's the bad one, not Pat. Sorry, May. :p I want Beauty and Pat to grow closer, not apart.

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Lol me too, I think May is to suspicious in here. You never know what is going to happen. I think possibly she can have a crush on Tripope secretly and will ruin or chop Beauty at one point. They wouldbt have her character when she dies nothing but answer questions. I also hope that Pat and Beauty will become closer like when they are a little kid.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I feel like May could possibly be the bad one, too.
There are always screen shots of her looking suspicious and uneasy.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Finally caught up a bit. Just finished Episode 9 :)
And Puth & Vill are definitely growing on me. Vill is always becoming less bratty :coverlaf: 
I loved Puth & Vill's scenes in the recent episodes especially the scenes where they were going shopping & she made him pose like Mario's cutout.
And when they were getting massaged. Vill's singing in Episode 9 was super cute, too even though it was super short  :clap: 
Overall, the lakorn's getting better in my eyes. Puth is so handsome & Vill's very beautiful.

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
Hey guys, finally caught up to episode 10!! My first impression of this lakorn was like really?? But as I kept on watching it changed my mind it's so good and vill is so cute!! Is it me or does pat remind me of ravee from raeng pradtana? She's so annoying even though beauty(what a nickname!! Lol) treated her badly. And pushdj guy seems to suit vill pretty well! Btw how many episodes is this?

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
janajelly1 said:
I loved when Vill was hiding her bruises by wearing sunglasses and and Puth knew something was up and removed her glasses and saw her bruise and they shared a moment.  :heart: 

I still have yet to see that scene T__T

himyim said:
Hey guys, finally caught up to episode 10!! My first impression of this lakorn was like really?? But as I kept on watching it changed my mind it's so good and vill is so cute!! Is it me or does pat remind me of ravee from raeng pradtana? She's so annoying even though beauty(what a nickname!! Lol) treated her badly. And pushdj guy seems to suit vill pretty well! Btw how many episodes is this?

Hehe, I had the same impression on this lakorn as you. Vill is super cute.
And I agree with you about Egg & Mint having similar features. They do remind me of each other.
Not sure about how many episodes this lakorn will have...

poobae91 said:
I want puth to find out already that vill is a bird. That would make things more interesting.

I know right! I can't wait to see his reaction XD

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
@huajaikaungtur
Yeah they do! Haha and I always characterised mint as being the girl who is bad lol so now that I think of egg makes me think she's evil too lol. Urgh but imagine watching kdramas they all look pretty similar!
Aw haha, hope it's not to short or too long.
Do you know what days they air?
Btw this is off topic
But is May sirin still dating toomtam yuttana?

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
himyim said:
@huajaikaungtur
Yeah they do! Haha and I always characterised mint as being the girl who is bad lol so now that I think of egg makes me think she's evil too lol. Urgh but imagine watching kdramas they all look pretty similar!
Btw this is off topic
It's not for me but I will answer? Is it ok.
Yes he is still dating May Sirin, she is older than him 2 years tough :) recently there has always been good news on them.

Agree!! Egg reminds me of Mint N. egg makes me think she is evil no matter what she does in here. Next ep sounds like there will be more probs on beauty from pat. :(

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
poobae91 said:
Seriously, me too haha. They can't have enough time with each other because she's always turning into a bird. 

It'll be super awkward when he knows though ... since he has absolutely no idea she's that bird that he keeps seeing, hahaha  :coverlaf: 
I wonder how he'll find out though ... maybe she'll forget to wake up and wake up beside him? XD Or he'll actually see her change into a bird? hehe :D

himyim said:
@huajaikaungtur
Btw this is off topic

Oh, same here. Both are very great actresses but I picture them both as n'rais -- can't really picture them in nice roles anymore. Oh yes, I agree with you about kdramas. A lot of actors & actresses look similar especially Kpop groups -- I can't really tell the difference xD
Yeah, hope the ending's not rushed or too draggy.
This lakorn airs on Mondays & Tuesdays :)

Yes, Toomtam & May are still dating like Minny said :)

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
@chalidaluvprin
Thanks for answering! Aw that's fine,feel free to answer it, as long as I get answers lol!
Aw that's cute as long as their happy but my ultimate otp is vill and toomtam. Never knew he was taken!
@huajaikaungter
Yes they are! If an actress can make me hate them so much because they can act means they are good! But I just always see them as n'rai. But I can watch vill, jui, ploy so far in nangrai roles, pretty versatile actress :) <3
I think it would be uber cute if she forgot to wake up! And that's how he finds out she's a bird! Yes I've got lakorns to watch nearly single day of the week now!!! Yay