AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
*Sigh* I'll...catch up to the comments tomorrow (which will be so in a couple+ hours :D). :yawn: Yay, finally found out LN/LNF's rating for its first episode, thanks to Lyn over at her lakorn blog (Introducing Lyn's Lakorn Blog :lol:).

Episode 1: 1.1 / 1.9

Hmm, not good, but not too shabby, considering how the ratings for Exact's recent lakorns have been pretty bad. :mellow: We'll just have to wait and see how LN/LNF will fare. :D

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Puth is a natural actor. I love him now :) besides he has got a nice body (too bad beauty doesn't want to bath with him :p ). He is a mix of cute and manly (mustbe a trend at ch5 which has got some nice newbie actors). I like the magic in the drama and the chemistry between Beauty and Theepop (but please stop fighting). And it amazes me how Vill is far prettier with minimal/without make up than with it. Very beautiful. There is stillsome overacting from her but sometimes she makes me laugh and I likeheras abird and how she now try to useher transformation in her interest :)

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Preetam: Agreed, I'm still surprised this is Puth's first lakorn role. He is naturally great at acting.
Agreed, he does have a very nice body. I'm glad Vill's always meeting him at night -- meaning he's always showering which leads to seeing him shirtless, LOL.
As for Beauty & Theepop's chemistry, it is cute even though I'd like to see more.

Has anyone seen this week's episodes?

AikOm^_^

ane0103 said:
love beauty ~
preetam said:
I love Puth :D
huajaikaungtur said:
I agree with both of you, Ane0103 & Preetam :)
Love both Vill & Puth!

:lmao2: You three are funnie and cute! :grouphug:

:thanks:, RukTurMotJai for sharing the official MV/OST with us! :kiss: The quality is so beautiful!

preetam said:
Puth is a natural actor. I love him now :) besides he has got a nice body (too bad beauty doesn't want to bath with him :p ). He is a mix of cute and manly (mustbe a trend at ch5 which has got some nice newbie actors). I like the magic in the drama and the chemistry between Beauty and Theepop (but please stop fighting). And it amazes me how Vill is far prettier with minimal/without make up than with it. Very beautiful. There is stillsome overacting from her but sometimes she makes me laugh and I likeheras abird and how she now try to useher transformation in her interest :)

To be honest, I'm not feeling much chemistry between Push and Vill on screen, Preetam. :spin: Or rather, their chemistry doesn't move me deeply. :lol: But they have good "good buddies-chemistry." :) Push is indeed a natural actor. I don't love him yet, but I'm enjoying him so far. :D And I so agree with you about Vill's looks. She's beautiful with makeup, but she is even far more beautiful with little or no makeup. :wub: Natural look FTW! :woot:

huajaikaungtur said:
Preetam: Agreed, I'm still surprised this is Puth's first lakorn role. He is naturally great at acting.
Agreed, he does have a very nice body. I'm glad Vill's always meeting him at night -- meaning he's always showering which leads to seeing him shirtless, LOL.
As for Beauty & Theepop's chemistry, it is cute even though I'd like to see more.

Has anyone seen this week's episodes?

Aw, you're so nice, Marina girl! You and Preetam both. :kiss: Same here; I think Push has a nice body as well. :thumbup: Hah, :rofl: to your comments about Vill meeting him at night. :coverlaf: Oh, I haven't seen this week's episodes yet. :eek: Last week's episodes...er, didn't really leave much of an impression on me, even though I remember I thought Push's acting keeps getting better and better. :lol:

But there are a few things I want to address...they're overusing that scene of cursed Beauty blinking her beautiful eyes every time she transforms into Birdie Beauty. :annoyed: :lolyup: It's the same scene every single time! :rolleyes: Come on! Use a different scene of her transforming, please. How lazy of the editors. Sorry. :p I like Cee's character's wardrobe (Orn? Is that how her name is spelled?), but it's a little too...girly... Her style is too princess-like or fairy-tale like. Doesn't really suit a young lady of her age. :no: I still like the style though hehe. :lol2:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I started this week's episode but just got a video done. I'll probably finish up the episodes this weekend.

Yeah, I noticed that, too, Maiko.
At first, I was like "No, they can't be using the same birdie scene ... but it does look similar to the other ones." And then when Vill transformed into a bird in the bathroom stall, I noticed the background for the transformation was from the bedroom and not from the bathroom walls. So yeah, the same scene every time? Really now? C'mon, Exact -.-"

I like Cee's wardrobe, too. She looks so nice in girly clothing. I believe she had a similar style in Jaopayu although her style in here is much more girly & princess-y.
Actually, whenever I think about people's wardrobe in lakorns, I wonder about how people would react to their wardrobe in reality. I mean, people don't wear clothes like that on a daily basis, do they? At least not from what I know xD

Mssf

sarNie Egg
Is there someone give out some new episode on manage.co.th ohh~~I just cannot wait the next Monday,and wanna know how this lakon goes on,please,pleaseO(∩_∩)O

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
I started this week's episode but just got a video done. I'll probably finish up the episodes this weekend.

Yeah, I noticed that, too, Maiko.
At first, I was like "No, they can't be using the same birdie scene ... but it does look similar to the other ones." And then when Vill transformed into a bird in the bathroom stall, I noticed the background for the transformation was from the bedroom and not from the bathroom walls. So yeah, the same scene every time? Really now? C'mon, Exact -.-"

I like Cee's wardrobe, too. She looks so nice in girly clothing. I believe she had a similar style in Jaopayu although her style in here is much more girly & princess-y.
Actually, whenever I think about people's wardrobe in lakorns, I wonder about how people would react to their wardrobe in reality. I mean, people don't wear clothes like that on a daily basis, do they? At least not from what I know xD

:lmao2: :lmao3: at your thoughts about the birdie scene, Marina. :coverlaf: Right; it's too obvious that they're reusing the same scene when she transforms in the bathroom or a different place. Lazy editors. :rolleyes: Hah, some wardrobes in Thai lakorns are too much. I'm with you; I don't think people wear those styles on a daily basis. I got a good laugh from your thoughts like always. :kiss:

Mssf said:
Is there someone give out some new episode on manage.co.th ohh~~I just cannot wait the next Monday,and wanna know how this lakon goes on,please,pleaseO(∩_∩)O

Hi there, Mssf! :hiya: Aw, if I could read the Thai language and understand it, I would have loved to help you out. But sadly, I have to rely on Google Translate for translation. :spin: So sorry. :teary: Don't worry, Monday's just around the corner. :console: Hang in there! :strong:

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Im actually catching this one, i do tend to favour light, comedic and cute lakorns. Recaps credit to darkness lakorns http://www.kwarmmeud.com/darknesslakorns/?p=13911

The cat is super cute (adore him to bits), i also really like how they used a real bird for this. But the only thing that bothers me is the Orn chick, her voice and character is super annoying (is her voice always like that?), her saying "Papa" drives me nuts lol. Even I was fooled and thought beauty's uncle was good, i did find it was kinda odd that he showed so much affection towards beauty, but only thought he was being pedophilic and was lusting over his neice's beauty :shutup: . This is a light humored lakorn so im not too focused and judgemental on the acting, i js enjoy for what it is  :dance1:

It's been awhile since i've watched Vill and the last time i watched her, she was mostly disguised as a guy so didnt notice how pretty she is. she's gorgeous in here!! Puth is a cutie, he reminds me so much of Feng Shao Feng, there's not much resemblance, but every time i see puth i js think of feng shao feng, so strange hehe

Mssf

sarNie Egg
ohI get the latest script about protagonists. it seems that teepop decide to engage to Orn,his little lover.he may be too sad to acknowledge the real feelings in his heart. cause he saw beauty wrapped a bath towel standing by a man who wrapped himself only in a mans apartment,while he stayed up late for worrying her all day long

AikOm^_^

bubbles8 said:
Im actually catching this one, i do tend to favour light, comedic and cute lakorns. Recaps credit to darkness lakorns http://www.kwarmmeud.com/darknesslakorns/?p=13911

The cat is super cute (adore him to bits), i also really like how they used a real bird for this. But the only thing that bothers me is the Orn chick, her voice and character is super annoying (is her voice always like that?), her saying "Papa" drives me nuts lol. Even I was fooled and thought beauty's uncle was good, i did find it was kinda odd that he showed so much affection towards beauty, but only thought he was being pedophilic and was lusting over his neice's beauty :shutup: . This is a light humored lakorn so im not too focused and judgemental on the acting, i js enjoy for what it is  :dance1:

It's been awhile since i've watched Vill and the last time i watched her, she was mostly disguised as a guy so didnt notice how pretty she is. she's gorgeous in here!! Puth is a cutie, he reminds me so much of Feng Shao Feng, there's not much resemblance, but every time i see puth i js think of feng shao feng, so strange hehe

*PIC*

Hiya, Bubbles8! :hiya: I agree! I find the cat super cute...and I'm not even fond of cats! Orn is played by Cee Hataipat; as far as I can tell, her voice has always been like that. :mellow: Cee has a nice voice, but it sounds rather too fake and sweet in lakorns to me. :sweat: I know Beauty is supposed to be the immature one here, but at least she doesn't sound like a baby. :eek: Vill does look very gorgeous in here. :lol: Oh, I can see how Push bears a small resemblance to Feng Shao Feng. :yes:

janajelly1 said:
Hello everyone!

I just started watching this, usually I don't get attracted to a Ch5 lakorn, :shutup:  but I was curious on this one, :shrug:  Puth is such a cutie and Vill is beautiful, so I decided to watch this and omg I'm loving their chemistry. :weee:  :weee:  :weee: This is the few times I watch a lakorn without subs and I'm very much enjoying it . :scarytv:  The storyline is nice and light. I don't know why but i like Beauty since the beginning lol. :shrug:  Of course she has some goodness but she doesn't know how to show it. :yes:  Puth is a very good actor for a first timer. :wub:  I think the storyline needs a bit more faster pace but other than that I love it. :cloud9:  Its those lessons about being good that everyone was taught of when they're kids. :clap2:  My little sister was watching the parts when Beauty was in drama-queen mode and when she turns to a bird. She looked at me and said, "Jana, I won't turn into a bird if I'm bad right?" I laughed and said worse, into a toad! XD :rofl: (Keep in mind she's five LOL)

Hi, Janajelly1! :hiya: I don't know how far along it is, but the lovely volunteers on Viki are also subbing this on Viki. :) Oh, it's rare for me as well when I pick up a lakorn without Eng subs to watch...of course, I tend to skim through the unimportant things. Oh, wow, you actually like Beauty since the beginning? :eek: I find myself wanting to smack her most of the time. :lolyup: Er, to be honest, I'm not detecting any great chemistry between Push and Vill, but I like their buddy chemistry. :lol: Agree with you; the pacing could be a little faster. :yawn: But it's an enjoyable light lakorn with good life lessons. :yes: Aw, your little sister is too adorable! :lmao2: :loool: :spin:

Mssf said:
ohI get the latest script about protagonists. it seems that teepop decide to engage to Orn,his little lover.he may be too sad to acknowledge the real feelings in his heart. cause he saw beauty wrapped a bath towel standing by a man who wrapped himself only in a mans apartment,while he stayed up late for worrying her all day long

Oh, is that what will be happening? :eek: Tomorrow's episode is supposed to be good and funny, from what I heard. Gah, I'm so behind...will need to find the time to catch up to last week's episodes. :spin:

AikOm^_^

lady0fdarkness said:
did the copyright police catch up on this lakorn?? Almost every Leh Nangfah video is taken off youtube! Ughh

What the-?! NOOOOO! :cry1: Oh, dear...

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
lady0fdarkness said:
did the copyright police catch up on this lakorn?? Almost every Leh Nangfah video is taken off youtube! Ughh
I know right!!! I check all over the place in YouTube and only a couple was left. :angry:

But today's episode was ok. I can't wait till may 12 the next episode looks intense and the teaser shows a bit of jealousy from push.

AikOm^_^

Darn it, I hope my favorite YouTube Channel will still upload it...I love the quality of its videos... :teary:

Chalidaluvprin said:
I know right!!! I check all over the place in YouTube and only a couple was left. :angry:

But today's episode was ok. I can't wait till may 12 the next episode looks intense and the teaser shows a bit of jealousy from push.

Minny girl! Ooh, really? You watched it? I'm so behind... Need to catch up! Jealousy issues? Heck yes! :woot:

huajaikaungtur said:
Yeah, I can't find any of the videos :eek:
Oh no ... T__T

Marina girl, looks like THAITV Replay is still uploading the newest episodes... Hopefully, they won't get taken down... :teary:

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
@maiko
Be calm and slowly catch up. Yeah jealous issues!!! And what you said to Marina, yeah I hope they don't take it of from that channel too cuz that is where I watch on. All the other channel are deleted and I don't know why why should channel 5 be strict like channel 7 now? :sad: