AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
huajaikaungtur said:
Maiko, just reading your thoughts on the first episode makes me super excited. I can't wait to watch this cute lakorn.
Aw, Vill's acting? I hope it improves :dance1: 
Her acting in the teasers weren't so convincing so I hope she proves us wrong, ^^ No tears during her parents' death? :eek: Vill, girl, come on!!! I know you can act better than that, girl! :(

I'm excited to see the opening & closing credits. Hope the songs are good since Exact usually has good OST :)
OMG, I almost forgot Dew was in here. Can't wait to see his body, LOl. JK, can't wait to see him :coverlaf: 
As for Puth, he does seem to be barely noticeable in the first episode from what you're saying. How's his voice? Still too feminine? :eek:

Will have to wait til Friday to watch T__T Anyways, the first episode doesn't seem to be all that but I hope the upcoming episodes are better. Will tell you all my first episode impression later :)

Hehe, I was half-asleep when I watched it live, and I was watching it on my old laptop (my old laptop's screen isn't so good/clear anymore), but there doesn't seem to be a lot of tears on Vill's part. :lolyup: The closing credits are good and exciting (for the most part). :D Hehe, but not a lot of Dew scenes during the closing credits, so I'm disappointed about that. :cry: I didn't see any opening credits at all...but most likely they're using the same song for both the closing and opening credits. :eek: The theme song is ok; it seems to match the lakorn. :) Push's voice...er, not too feminine. Not too bad, but his tone is noticeable. :lol: K, looking forward to your impression, Marina girl! :thumbup:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I have just finished episode 1 and so far not bad. I like Puth presence. He sounds cool :D . Vill suure can play raeng B.tch. I did not like Egg dress during fashion show because one could see her bra. But she looked pretty. I can't wait for episode 2 :)

AikOm^_^

preetam said:
I have just finished episode 1 and so far not bad. I like Puth presence. He sounds cool :D . Vill suure can play raeng B.tch. I did not like Egg dress during fashion show because one could see her bra. But she looked pretty. I can't wait for episode 2 :)

Ooh, really about Egg's dress, Preetam? :eek: I thought it looks good; I'll pay extra attention to it later when I re-watch episode 1 hehe. In some scenes, Vill needs to tone down on her expressions, but I love her for trying. :lol: I love her subtle, annoyed expressions the best. :yes:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
About Egg dress yes. I felt it was right not to see "romantic" or even "attraction" during Push and Vill interraction because vill character is too raeng and I understand Push character animosity towards her. At amoment I felt bad for Cee and her employee and I liked how push stood up to Cee :) . Vill is not bad at playing bad character...

AikOm^_^

preetam said:
About Egg dress yes. I felt it was right not to see "romantic" or even "attraction" during Push and Vill interraction because vill character is too raeng and I understand Push character animosity towards her. At amoment I felt bad for Cee and her employee and I liked how push stood up to Cee :) . Vill is not bad at playing bad character...

Oh, you make a good point about Push and Vill's tender relationship at the beginning. :bravo: Hope their budding love will have good development. :eek: At least Theepop (Push) thinks deeply about Beauty's (Vill) spoiled brattiness when they were children...I do like how that incorporates into Theepop's dislike for her. :clap: Yes! I liked how Theepop defends Cee's character (Ooh? O-something? :scratchhead2:)! Episode 1 ended on a good part. :cry1: Good thing episode 2 is airing tomorrow! :phew:

One of the funniest scenes for me today is when Beauty tackles Egg's character for giving her a bird as a gift. :lmao3: Love that scene! And Oliver and the doctor just stand by during the commotion, discussing Beauty's phobia of birds. :loool:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Maiko^_^ said:
Hiya, Preetam! :hiya: Hope you're doing fine! :grouphug: Here's the link to the first episode (playlist) for those who are interested in watching it.

Credit: LAKORNHD Thaitv (Official)'s YouTube Channel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vbi-v5gfSUI&list=PLF10yZb-FZlcAMGXMabYV0EHCgN0twl4j

Oh, and X0unerthanlater, hehe, looks like Push just squishes Vill to his...chest...thank goodness I was wrong, whew. :phew:

Oh! teheh, I saw it briefly and it looked pretty hilarious. It's still quite close though.  :pervie:

AikOm^_^

x0unerthanlater said:
Oh! teheh, I saw it briefly and it looked pretty hilarious. It's still quite close though.  :pervie:

:lmao2: Yes, too close for comfort! :rofl: Later now! :tearybye:

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Episode one was pretty alright, didn't really stand out or anything. It's just a very bleh first episode in my opinion. Push doesn't sound too feminine.....for some reason he reminds me of Son Yuke. Even the voice. I didn't pay much attention to the details so will have to rewatch when I have the time. 

meenia

sarNie Adult
Puth looks korean to me from the teaser.  Looks like the korean actor Lee Jung Jin from "9 end 2 outs" drama.   Seems like the type of guy that gets hotter the more you see him.  LOl.  This one looks good.  I'm looking forward to watching it when it ends.  LOL.  Hate watching lakorn when it's still on air, i don't have the patient to wait. LOL.

AikOm^_^

Woke up late and missed out the first 20 or so minutes of episode 2. Overreacting on Vill's part during the first 20 minutes, but she gets a little better. :cheer: Her acting is more natural during the second half. She is cute, but I do dislike it so when girls try too hard to be cute. :facepalm: But she is really beautiful in today's episode. :wub: Love her hairstyle! Hehe, when she wakes up after her first night as birdy Beauty, her messy and sexy appearance totally reminded me of Gandaomanee/Gandamanee from SSP (Sud Sai Pan). And then afterwards, her appearance towards the end of episode 2 (during her gathering with her "friends") reminded me of Gandaowasee/Gandawasri. :blush: Gah, I felt her mother's pain when she sees her daughter kissing that...random guy friend. :faint: :rant: :lmao:

Vill's acting in her cursed bird form...makes sense for the most part...her movements are restricted in scenes in which they show both birdy Beauty and human Beauty (in her cursed form). But still...if you're going to show cursed, human Beauty strangling someone or waving her arms at something or someone, might as show us how birdy Beauty manages to do that...kind of hard to explain hehe. :shrug: :lolyup:

Oh, still not a whole lot of interaction between Beauty and Theepop. :rolleyes: Grr...! But they will finally have interaction next week! Yay. Theepop's fat cat is actually really cute...despite its scary chubbiness. :spin: Oh, Theepop displays yet again his dislike for Beauty's brattiness in today's episode. :lol2: Dang, Egg's character holds a grudge against Beauty. Understandable.

sweetie-dara said:
Episode one was pretty alright, didn't really stand out or anything. It's just a very bleh first episode in my opinion. Push doesn't sound too feminine.....for some reason he reminds me of Son Yuke. Even the voice. I didn't pay much attention to the details so will have to rewatch when I have the time. 

I agree, Heidi; Push does remind me of Son Yuke...urgh. :yuck: :lol: But Son's voice is a little bit nicer. :) Push sounds feminine in some certain scenes, but his voice is quite ok as the lakorn progresses. :yes:

meenia said:
Push looks korean to me from the teaser.  Looks like the korean actor Lee Jung Jin from "9 end 2 outs" drama.   Seems like the type of guy that gets hotter the more you see him.  LOl.  This one looks good.  I'm looking forward to watching it when it ends.  LOL.  Hate watching lakorn when it's still on air, i don't have the patient to wait. LOL.

Yes, Push looks Korean to me as well, Meenia. He also looks Chinese. :yes: I'm willing to wait for airing lakorns if they're worth it. :thumbsup: But...I'm falling behind on the other airing lakorns I'm interested in watching right now. :mellow: Need to download and watch them later. :coverlaf:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
To me, I think Puth looks Korean-ish, too. For sure, he doesn't look full Thai, hehe but he's very handsome and I'm excited to see the first episode.
How was the 2nd episode?

Maiko, you seem to have the same impression of the 2nd episode like you had with the 1st episode.
I hope the birdie thingy is convincing since it looks a bit strange to me. For instance when Puth is holding the bird and we see Vill's hands in his. It's a bit odd looking but I'm excited to see how they'll pull this off :)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Push is kind of cute. And his voice! Omg. I swear, no matter how feminine a guy looks, if his voice is deep, he can totally trick me into thinking that he's manly. HAHA. That's what happened to me with Mike P. Started episode one but haven't finished. Vill's acting is not up to par. Let's see if I'll stick around for this one. Push is making me want to stay.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Mahalo said:
Push is kind of cute. And his voice! Omg. I swear, no matter how feminine a guy looks, if his voice is deep, he can totally trick me into thinking that he's manly. HAHA. That's what happened to me with Mike P. Started episode one but haven't finished. Vill's acting is not up to par. Let's see if I'll stick around for this one. Push is making me want to stay.

So you're liking his voice? How is his voice? Puth is very handsome, can't wait to see his acting :)
As for Mike P., I don't recall his voice even though I've seen his works xD It's been a while though.

BiPi said:
Anyone Eng Sub lakorn yet ?

Sadly, I don't think anyone will be subbing this lakorn :(

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
huajaikaungtur said:
So you're liking his voice? How is his voice? Puth is very handsome, can't wait to see his acting :)
As for Mike P., I don't recall his voice even though I've seen his works xD It's been a while though.

Sadly, I don't think anyone will be subbing this lakorn :(
His voice is kind of deep Marina. Lol. I was expecting a rather feminine voice to match with how he looks in pictures. But he's handsome in motion. 

AikOm^_^

BiPi said:
Anyone Eng Sub lakorn yet ?

BiPi (and Marina if you haven't seen this yet :D), there's a page for Leh Nang Fah on Viki. They're currently looking for volunteers to sub it. :) Not sure if episode 1 is fully subbed yet, but subbing has started. Here's the link to LNF's page on Viki:

Leh Nang Fah's Viki page.

OR

http://www.viki.com/tv/22007c-angel-magic-leh-nangfah-recruiting-help.

Gah, I was too slow! Stephanie_t_3 already posted her reply. :loool:

stephanie_t_3 said:

Thanks for sharing! :thanks: :grouphug:

ip.smilez said:
Ahhh how did I miss this. I swear there's so many good dramas airing atm I can't keep up. I need to start this one ASAP and get my dose of Puth hehe

Hehe, you're not missing much yet, Ip.smilez sis. :console: :wink:

huajaikaungtur said:
To me, I think Puth looks Korean-ish, too. For sure, he doesn't look full Thai, hehe but he's very handsome and I'm excited to see the first episode.
How was the 2nd episode?

Maiko, you seem to have the same impression of the 2nd episode like you had with the 1st episode.
I hope the birdie thingy is convincing since it looks a bit strange to me. For instance when Puth is holding the bird and we see Vill's hands in his. It's a bit odd looking but I'm excited to see how they'll pull this off :)

Oh, really? :whahuh: Re-watching it today, Vill's comical acting has improved...to me. :clap: :thumbsup: I love how realistic her screams sound, although I can understand how people may find it annoying. :coverlaf: Hehe, even my sister compliments her screaming...and she's no Vill fan like me! :woot: Oh, Vill is so cute when she first wakes up after her first night as a bird (her adorableness comes out naturally during the last half of episode 2). :spin: There are plenty of funny scenes...so far. :lolyup: Comparing her acting in here to her acting in Dok Ruk Rim Tang, she's gotten better...although of course, she still needs to control her facial expressions at times. :yes: Vill still has that tendency to look like she wants to crack into a smile in some (er, most of the) scenes. :whaha:

Er, as for the birdie curse...hmm, it's acceptable. :lol: Makes sense when they're showing cursed Beauty (in her bird form/birdie costume) and birdie Beauty (the actual blue bird hehe) at the same time, doing the "same" things. :lol2: Oh, also, Marina...Cee and Dew are cute together. I'm loving their characters' story, although there's not much to their romance yet hehe. But their first interaction (meeting?) in episode 2 is exciting. :woot: Dew's character may have a thing for Beauty, but he isn't ignoring Cee's character either. :coverlaf: The ending credits showing their future scenes and situations are promising! Hopefully they get a happy ending this time around, unlike in Jaopayu. :teary: I'm loving the idea of Dew and Vill/Beauty as well! :drool: Push and Vill...hmm, only time will tell. :shrug:

Mahalo said:
Mahalo said:
His voice is kind of deep Marina. Lol. I was expecting a rather feminine voice to match with how he looks in pictures. But he's handsome in motion. 

Oh, Mike P. does indeed have a deep voice despite his feminine appearance... :eek: Even my sister thinks Push is cute for the most part, Mahalo. Gah, I'm the only one not blown away by him yet. :no: He's just ok so far. :huh:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Given how open-minded I've grown, it's no longer very hard for me to get used to certain new actors. Lol. Of course, I'm still very picky, but I've learned to give some newbies a chance. Push isn't hot, but he is some what pleasing to the eyes. I don't really watch Korean dramas because most are melodramatic and the guy leads look feminine. That's the first impression I had of Bi-Rain, but he had a deep voice so I was able to tolerate him a bit. Push kind of reminds me of some of those Korean leads that I can tolerate, and his voice makes him a bit more watchable. Haha. 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Mahalo said:
Mahalo said:
Given how open-minded I've grown, it's no longer very hard for me to get used to certain new actors. Lol. Of course, I'm still very picky, but I've learned to give some newbies a chance. Push isn't hot, but he is some what pleasing to the eyes. I don't really watch Korean dramas because most are melodramatic and the guy leads look feminine. That's the first impression I had of Bi-Rain, but he had a deep voice so I was able to tolerate him a bit. Push kind of reminds me of some of those Korean leads that I can tolerate, and his voice makes him a bit more watchable. Haha. 

Really? When I was watching behind the scenes & other videos with him, his voice was pretty high but from your comment, I'm relieved ;)
Can't wait to see him in motion. 

I agree with you. I'm pretty open to anyone in terms of acting since I'm not really good at differentiating between good and bad acting.
Also, the level of acting doesn't really bother me much. If they're in the acting industry then they must be a good enough actor -- at least, that's what I think when watching.
I'm excited to see Puth's acting, talking, & appearance in general :D

stephanie_t_3 said:

Thanks for sharing! Will check the page out :)

Maiko: Really? Okay then, I'll be looking forward to Vill's acting. Oh yeah, I remember you always telling us about your sister not being a fan of Vill (and Toomtam) nyahh :p Ah, I got what you mean. In some of Vill's past lakorns, I've always noticed how she tends to have an amused expression like what you said with the "she wants to crack into a smile."

Oh, Cee & Dew are paired up in here, too? They were paired up in Jaopayu, too & yes, with a devastating end ;~; Interesting
Yayy, can't wait to see their first interaction. Sounds good!
As for now, I'm rooting for Puth & Vill's pair except Dew & Vill don't sound too bad either ;)

Also, I heard the opening & ending credits and sadly, I am not a fan of the song =.="
It's a bit too childish and 'happy' for me. Oh well, I'll probably adjust to it once I start the lakorn ^^

ALSO, happy birthday to our beauty, Vill Wannarot :) She's gone a long way and has a bright future ahead of her. Love this beautiful, talented girl!