-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Didn't know this was coming out already.So many lakorn I want to watch,I will watch this for sure because of Captain!I miss him as Pra'ek!! I really want him and Aom back together though.I will start this one soon.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
To those who are watching this lakorn.How is it so far? Ya like it?
I'm loving it so far, every scene is so intense and mysterious! I cannot wait for the mystery to be solved -- conclusion to this lakorn. The couples are so cute especially New&Ploy and also Bank&Pang. Captain and Bee are not interesting to me yet though. Lol, I think Note is going to be paired up with the other guy friend too but the lakorn is probably not going to focus on them as much as the other 3 couples: Cap & Bee, Bank & Pang, and New & Ploy. I just wish this lakorn would be subbed so I can understand it clearly b/c I don't get the relationships between most of the characters in this lakorn. Otherwise this lakorn seems to be my cup of tea. The cast in here is perfect!!

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
not liking New & Ploy couple sorry they just too kiddies for me. So far so good i liking this lakorn. :thumbsup:
Im sure Bank is Bees brother.

Sandcastle

sarNie Egg
The storyline really interesting even though i dont understand thai.i watch because of Bee because longtime i dont see her on screen.yeah i sure that bee and bank is brother and sister from the preview she hug bank.love story between bee and captain are still slow maybe because this lakorn is full of mysterious.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
For some reason I can't get into Bee and Captain's couple. Is it just me or everybody looks horrible in here? Bee is dressed up but her face is so not clear. You can see her pimples all over her face. She has too much makeup on. She looks better naturally. Captain just looks so old in here. I've been wanting to see him as pra'ek but I'm kinda disappointed in this lakorn. For some reason I can't seem to get into his character. It just doesn't interest me that much. I want to see Captain and Aom reunited as pranang again. I remember they used to have so much chemistry together. I didn't even watch Malai Sarm Chai b/c I heard that Captain's character was ass to Aom. I couldn't take that so I didn't watch it.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
For some reason I can't get into Bee and Captain's couple. Is it just me or everybody looks horrible in here? Bee is dressed up but her face is so not clear. You can see her pimples all over her face. She has too much makeup on. She looks better naturally. Captain just looks so old in here. I've been wanting to see him as pra'ek but I'm kinda disappointed in this lakorn. For some reason I can't seem to get into his character. It just doesn't interest me that much. I want to see Captain and Aom reunited as pranang again. I remember they used to have so much chemistry together. I didn't even watch Malai Sarm Chai b/c I heard that Captain's character was ass to Aom. I couldn't take that so I didn't watch it.
Same here -- I would love to see Captain and Aom reunite in a mellow drama.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
^lol me too. I feel like Bee and Captain's couple storyline is boring. Ploy and that other guy is better. And bank and pang is a good couple storyline too

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
It's sad to hear that Captain and Bee's relationship is not that interesting as the other couples. Oh, I hope his character doesn't sucks in here. Man, I need to start this. Oh my gosh, I miss Aom and Captain too. I tried watching MSC but like you say Captain's character was an ass! so yeah.I didn't really follow it.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I'm loving it so far, every scene is so intense and mysterious! I cannot wait for the mystery to be solved -- conclusion to this lakorn. The couples are so cute especially New&Ploy and also Bank&Pang. Captain and Bee are not interesting to me yet though. Lol, I think Note is going to be paired up with the other guy friend too but the lakorn is probably not going to focus on them as much as the other 3 couples: Cap & Bee, Bank & Pang, and New & Ploy. I just wish this lakorn would be subbed so I can understand it clearly b/c I don't get the relationships between most of the characters in this lakorn. Otherwise this lakorn seems to be my cup of tea. The cast in here is perfect!!
Thanks. Do you know what's this lakorn is about? Oh I was watching the trailers and the scene look so nice and beautiful!

Sandcastle

sarNie Egg
so sad that bee and captain couple is not really interesting ,yeah maybe because this not romantic or melodydrama kind of lakorn it focus mainly bee revenge for her family and the mysterious why bank want to kill james and new.i just can wait all the mystery solve.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks. Do you know what's this lakorn is about? Oh I was watching the trailers and the scene look so nice and beautiful!
I don't understand Thai fully do I don't really know what's going on, lol. But in the beginning Bee's parents got killed.. It was showed her and her little brother which I'm assuming her little brother is BANK! So I think Bee's role is getting revenge for her parents death. James is the villain. I think Captains works for New's family/dad. Not quiet sure how all the cast relationships here tie together -- too many characters, lol.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I can't believe Bee slept with Captain already. They just met and she slept willing to give it him already? Why do they have to make her character so easy like that? When they were in bed, for some reason I didn't have that happy feeling for them like other leading couples when they have bed scenes. I didn't feel the connection between them. Don't get me wrong b/c I was totally waiting for them to pair up ever since that series that they had together. I thought they were cute in there and had chemistry but I'm just not feeling them in here. Maybe it's the storyline.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
I can't believe Bee slept with Captain already. They just met and she slept willing to give it him already? Why do they have to make her character so easy like that? When they were in bed, for some reason I didn't have that happy feeling for them like other leading couples when they have bed scenes. I didn't feel the connection between them. Don't get me wrong b/c I was totally waiting for them to pair up ever since that series that they had together. I thought they were cute in there and had chemistry but I'm just not feeling them in here. Maybe it's the storyline.
bee uses captain as a tool to revenge, but i think she'll have feelings for him. All the characters are so "grey", so vague. You can't state whether they are bad or not just yet. At first I thought they'd save that scenes to be put in the middle of story. Pang and Bank have more good storyline, because they're a lil bit more normal. Like their first encounter.

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
2nd couple most of the time usually outshines the lead couple :) James & Captain are brothers. James killed Bee's parents. Bee's after him for revenge through Captain. Bank is Bee's brother who is Pang's love interest who is after to murder James son, New who is crushing on Ploy who's dad has formed a hatred to James. It's a complicated lakorn, lol...will have to stay tune to watch what really happens as above is what I have come to learn so far.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
2nd couple most of the time usually outshines the lead couple :) James & Captain are brothers. James killed Bee's parents. Bee's after him for revenge through Captain. Bank is Bee's brother who is Pang's love interest who is after to murder James son, New who is crushing on Ploy who's dad has formed a hatred to James. It's a complicated lakorn, lol...will have to stay tune to watch what really happens as above is what I have come to learn so far.
THANK YOU -- lol, there are too many connections through all the characters, their family tree is soooo huge.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I understand that Bee wanted to get revenge but dang they just met. Her character needs more self respect than that. Afterall she is the nang'ek. Their bed was totally a turnoff for me. Compare her chacter to Janie's character in KRLJ, I have more respect towards Janie's character in there than Bee's character here. At least Janie was sleeping with the guy that she's been loving all along instead of a stranger.

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
Agree... True that bee slept with a stranger for revenge... What about the premonition she saw of her and captain in bed together??? So it true she could see things???