blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg. Bee was freakin' scary in this lakorn!! The ending was amazing though. Chin and Pai's last scene was super cute, they way he grabbed hold her hands. Damn! I want more of them, a sequel or their own lakorn please but I doubt since Exact sucks at promoting their newbies!!

Sandcastle

sarNie Egg
The ending are really sad bee look adorable when she sick.The scenario are really beautiful but the story line are drag it will really good if the lakorn focus mainly about sad melodydrama or romantic story.captain and bee couple dont have any chemistry but they are cute in rak8009 .i dont like bee play this kind crazy role no doubt she is excellent as rai role it good if bee play as good-hearted nangeak.bee is my favourite since her first lakorn hope she get good storyline lakorn. Cant wait her next lakorn maya rissaya.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
It's see different seeing Bee as rai b/c when I her first lakorn LUERD HONG, she was so innocent look that I thought she could never pull of a rai role but she prove me wrong! As she grew older her features are more noticeable and pop out.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
this lakorn is a very scary thrill revenge but these kind makes U really hook on watching
I like Bank Clash/Pang Ornjira and that younger gen couple they're so cute
damn Bee she's scary and thumbs up to her she's doing a good job being a nang'ek rai
god Captain brother played by P'James this dude his so irritated but I always had a laugh
when it comes to his scene :coverlaf:
a question
is this Bank Clash first time as pra'ek and first time in lakorn? cos all I know he only
sing with the Clash Boy Band and glad Pang she's the innocent nang'ek not Bee she's
pretty good being rai

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
P'Bank Clash his expression in some part of this lakorn he reminded me of P'Ken T
imagine this was Ch3 producing I want P'Ken T play Kompat character

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I think U should try it will make U very hook :thumbsup:
Oh Yeah. Maybe I should.Since I miss Captain so much.He and Aom need to do another lakorn together. But she is having a kid though.now i have to wait to see if they;ll get a lakorn together or not now.

sparkle14310

sarNie Egg
Hey I was wondering if anyone knows whether or not there is someone subbing this drama in English? I really want to watch this show because it seems very interesting but I cannot find it subbed anywhere, anyway please let me know. :wink:

lingda

sarNie Egg
Medias reported Bank clash is more outshine in this lakorn. i think he must be very hot in the old days when he is a singger.

lingda

sarNie Egg
Oh Yeah. Maybe I should.Since I miss Captain so much.He and Aom need to do another lakorn together. But she is having a kid though.now i have to wait to see if they;ll get a lakorn together or not now.
wow,i also want to see Captain with Aom again, waiting for~~~

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Medias reported Bank clash is more outshine in this lakorn. i think he must be very hot in the old days when he is a singger.
yeah and believe this or not P'Bank Clash is actually the pra'ek not P'Captain cos
his just supporting cos no happy ending of him and Bee she went gone crazy insane in
darkness cos of her revenge and her tricks and killed herself and die
while P'Bank and Pang happy ending and the younger couple
oh btw Bee she's the main focus and the n'ek is Pang

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
Couldn't agree more sandcastle and blissfulxoxo, earlier in her career bee's visage wasn't that "mean" but as grew older, I already can picture her as rai. But I'm impressed she still can pull off that innocent n'ek expression. Can't wait to see her back with maya rissaya, I hope she and pinky will be able to entertain us