[Ch5] Koom Nang Kruan (Exact)

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Dang, we're already at 18 episodes. Does anyone know when this lakorn will end?
I hope not soon since I still want to see more scenes of Toomtam & Mo.
^__^ Still need to watch this week's episodes. Excited for the back hug scene you girls are talking about :)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
huajaikaungtur said:
Dang, we're already at 18 episodes. Does anyone know when this lakorn will end?
I hope not soon since I still want to see more scenes of Toomtam & Mo.
^__^ Still need to watch this week's episodes. Excited for the back hug scene you girls are talking about :)
It's ending next week with 20 episodes. Still no progression of Toomtam and Mo in present life :(

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Mahalo said:
It's ending next week with 20 episodes. Still no progression of Toomtam and Mo in present life :(

no freaking way?!?!? ure kidding!!!! Omg!

srsly, Dao and Tri srsly has no progress in their relationship!?!?! How in the heck are they supposed to end up together OMG! SMH!!!

This director is nuts!!!!! Im unsatisfied!!!

gemini93

sarNie Egg
Daisy & Mahalo I agree! As I said before there is no development to their relationship as Dao and Tri so it crazy for them to end up together. Plus at this rate Yodla still hasn't even forgiven Dararai or seen the truth so if it ends next week then I'm sure it will be all rushed. We get 18 episodes of her hating Dao there is no way one or two episode(s) can do justice of showing her do a 180 in character, finally seeing the light and willing to accept she is wrong and forgive/apologize to those around her. If anything this drama has a lot to develop before wrapping it up.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Another typical CH5 lakorn ending. Am I going to lose all hopes for their projects now? So far, all the recent lakorns I've seen from them are good in the beginning and ends horribly. They need new scriptwriters.

SonYukView4ever

Adora said:

I Love this MV. The creator captures the best and most beautiful scenes from Toomtam and Mo. Watching it again makes Mo look so beautiful in Thai outfit.  Toomtam is already drop dead handsome and hot, so I don't doubt him one bit.  But Mo is really pretty in the Thai outfit.  Those scenes where she looks into Toomtam's eyes bring the cuteness and youth out of her, like she's really falling in love with him. ahahah.  I like this pair a lot! :kiss3: :thumbsup:

Personally, after watching these two music videos of them, I really want to see them in a remake of Roy Leh Sanae Rai. I mean, if Exact were to do a remake of it, I think the only suitable newbie pair would beToomtam and Mo. They have the best and most natural chemistry so far, despite this drama not being an overly romantic and touchy one. So imagine if they were in a slap/kiss genre lakorn. :D

If Exact ever remakes RLSR, I swear they better pick Toomtam, or I will be very heartbroken because I can only image Toomtam as Kongpope! As for Namneung, I'm torn between Mo and Vill. lol.  I love love love Mo, and Vill too, lol, but srsly I'm going to be a bit critical on Mo.  After seeing her in KNK, as nang'ek, and watching Esa currently just for Mo, LOL, I hate the way she constantly sends off that cold shoulder look. Her role isn't even supposed to be cold shoulder, but she always sends off that cold vibe, like girl, what is wrong with you?!?! Even when she's happy, she still sends off that cold or "I don't care" look and attitude.  So, I'm really iffy if I want Mo as Namnueng.  Namneung on the other hand isn't all so sweet, but Aom plays her so well.  Like honestly, I never liked Aom nor followed her but she brought the best out of Namneung.  Aom can play so many emotions.  When she hates Kongpope, she really hates him.  When she loves him, her eyes speak oh so tearingly and truthfully. ahahahha.  Aom is even able to send off that sensation that she's shy when she loves Kongpope lol, which is so cute.  So yea, will Mo really be able to capture Namneung.  Beauty alone, Mo hands down takes the cake, but I want a really really convincing Namneung from her.  I want her to differentiate between a sweet/warm nang'ek image from a I don't care image you know? Which Mo usually doesn't have.  Likewise, Mo is really pretty and cute, she is eye candy, she can build steamy chemistry with Toomtam I'm not concerned about that, it's just the facial thing that I don't like from her...I guess I can try to overlook her unnecessary cold shoulder sometimes..

Another couple option is Vill and Toomtam for RLSR.  I missed those steamy Gan and Thit scenes. Lol. ahahhaha. They were so steamy, I fell SO HARD for Toomtam right after Sood Sai Paan! LOOOL. 555555555555555+++ Vill's acting is pretty good, and she has sizzling chemistry with Toomtam too. So, I'm down for either ToomMo or ToomVill. ahaha :)  But, I do honestly want Mo to take more classes to work on the facial expressions. :)

Adora said:
Anyway, when I look at Toomtam and Mo in this drama, they really remind me of Tik and Aom as Kongpope and Namneung in Roy Leh Sanae Rai. Toomtam has the spiky hair, tall stature, and flirty charm, while Mo has the petite height, natural and cute bare face, short hair, and fierce personality. I really would be SOOOOOO happy if they starred in a remake of Roy Leh Sanae Rai. Haha.

hehe. ToomMo is a perfect pair. I love them. I don't disagree one bit. 

Toomtam in my opinion is the BEST Exact has at the moment. lol. I can watch Toomtam for many more years, and enjoy many more of his lakorn to come! This I can't explain, but I love Toomtam as Luangthep so much more, he's SOOOOO HOT when he's Luangthep. I can't explain why! Lol. :loool:

poobae91

sarNie Adult
That's ending way too fast. I'm not fully satisfied with the present. :(

I really like ToomMo. Although, Toom&Vill made me know Toom more, but I really like the pairing of ToomMo.

Faythele

sarNie Egg
I agree. 20 eps is too short. Everything end too abruptly. We're on episode 17 & Yordlah is still so clueless and stubborn about everything. I love Luang Thepp & Dararai but theepope & Dad's progress is still too slow.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Mahalo said:

:shock2: WHAT!? 20 episodes only!? WTH? T__T Too soon, oh gosh. We haven't had enough scenes of Toomtam and Mo yet, erg =.=

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Another typical CH5 lakorn ending. Am I going to lose all hopes for their projects now? So far, all the recent lakorns I've seen from them are good in the beginning and ends horribly. They need new scriptwriters.

I feel the same way. Looks like the director or screenwriters were too focus on Yodah and forgot to develop Toomtam and Mo's relationship in the present.

DaisyDukes* said:
I Love this MV. The creator captures the best and most beautiful scenes from Toomtam and Mo. Watching it again makes Mo look so beautiful in Thai outfit.  Toomtam is already drop dead handsome and hot, so I don't doubt him one bit.  But Mo is really pretty in the Thai outfit.  Those scenes where she looks into Toomtam's eyes bring the cuteness and youth out of her, like she's really falling in love with him. ahahah.  I like this pair a lot! :kiss3: :thumbsup:

If Exact ever remakes RLSR, I swear they better pick Toomtam, or I will be very heartbroken because I can only image Toomtam as Kongpope! As for Namneung, I'm torn between Mo and Vill. lol.  I love love love Mo, and Vill too, lol, but srsly I'm going to be a bit critical on Mo.  After seeing her in KNK, as nang'ek, and watching Esa currently just for Mo, LOL, I hate the way she constantly sends off that cold shoulder look. Her role isn't even supposed to be cold shoulder, but she always sends off that cold vibe, like girl, what is wrong with you?!?! Even when she's happy, she still sends off that cold or "I don't care" look and attitude.  So, I'm really iffy if I want Mo as Namnueng.  Namneung on the other hand isn't all so sweet, but Aom plays her so well.  Like honestly, I never liked Aom nor followed her but she brought the best out of Namneung.  Aom can play so many emotions.  When she hates Kongpope, she really hates him.  When she loves him, her eyes speak oh so tearingly and truthfully. ahahahha.  Aom is even able to send off that sensation that she's shy when she loves Kongpope lol, which is so cute.  So yea, will Mo really be able to capture Namneung.  Beauty alone, Mo hands down takes the cake, but I want a really really convincing Namneung from her.  I want her to differentiate between a sweet/warm nang'ek image from a I don't care image you know? Which Mo usually doesn't have.  Likewise, Mo is really pretty and cute, she is eye candy, she can build steamy chemistry with Toomtam I'm not concerned about that, it's just the facial thing that I don't like from her...I guess I can try to overlook her unnecessary cold shoulder sometimes..

Another couple option is Vill and Toomtam for RLSR.  I missed those steamy Gan and Thit scenes. Lol. ahahhaha. They were so steamy, I fell SO HARD for Toomtam right after Sood Sai Paan! LOOOL. 555555555555555+++ Vill's acting is pretty good, and she has sizzling chemistry with Toomtam too. So, I'm down for either ToomMo or ToomVill. ahaha :)  But, I do honestly want Mo to take more classes to work on the facial expressions. :)

hehe. ToomMo is a perfect pair. I love them. I don't disagree one bit. 

Toomtam in my opinion is the BEST Exact has at the moment. lol. I can watch Toomtam for many more years, and enjoy many more of his lakorn to come! This I can't explain, but I love Toomtam as Luangthep so much more, he's SOOOOO HOT when he's Luangthep. I can't explain why! Lol. :loool:
If they do remake RLSR, agreed that Toomtam would make a good Krongpop, but would like to see Toomtam pair up with someone he hasn't act with like Noona. I think Noona would make a good Namnung.

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
I sure can use tawee popes ost
Which one though? Ruk tur Samur or tur keu krai
this is only possible if the last few ep of knk are amazing and full of Toomtam and mo
I must agree with you....even though toomvill had more touchy scenes Toomtam and mo

YaMaMiKi

I'm on my phone and its annoying me
Anyhow back to the subject
Toomtam and mo have something that makes them spark even if the storyline isn't that great..even though there is a low chance of them reuniting....thwy would be my first couple o hope to reunite

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
YaMaMiKi said:
I'm on my phone and its annoying me
Anyhow back to the subject
Toomtam and mo have something that makes them spark even if the storyline isn't that great..even though there is a low chance of them reuniting....thwy would be my first couple o hope to reunite
I agree, that's why I keep watching their lakorn. that last video you  made is beautiful! thanks for sharing :heart: :thumbsup:

SonYukView4ever

@Adora, no hard feelings. I understand your point of view on Vill. :)

I like Mo a lot too, and it's true she has yet to be given a more prominent or major role to play. 

Does anyone have this feeling about Toomtam?? Every time Luangthep looks at Daralai, he's kind giving her those eye raping stares, doesn't he??? I mean, esp. when he's Luangthep. lol. I don't know, I get all warm inside and cringy. lolz

I am somewhat disappointed that KNK is coming to an end soon.  We saw a lot of scenes from Luangthep and Daralai, but didnt see much from Dao to Tri. I blame the script writer. but whatever. I want to see Mo and Toomtam again in a more romantic and better lakorn!

@Yamamiki

For your MV, you should use Rak Ter Samer. I like that song. It's hauntingly good. Itll be suitable for ToomMo. :D

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
YAY! Finally caught up!

Yodlah is a good person but sometime love will blind you. How could she believe other more than her own sister. Yes, her father caught Daralai and Luang Thep together and yes, Daralai only left her a letter; but at least give that letter a peak! She believe in her two ugly heart servants too much. More importantly that evil monster who Yodlah respect him so much, with his lies he made Yodlah turn against Daralai and f up her whole life by believing in him. Ugh, i don't blame her because like peoples always stated that love kill you. And revenge is ugly when you don't know the other half. But then yes, i hate her at some point because the smartest person is the stupidest person at the end!

As for "Tri" and "Dao", men when will we get more of them. I want lots and lots of scene of them please. As for "Luang Thep" and "Daralai", they are one cute of a couple. But after that slap in the face, i don't know if i shall forgive him hehehe! But the whole back huggin is too cute to not forgive him.

And YaMaMiKi, i love your mv and of course song choice :heart:

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
Im on the same boat with everyone. I like Mo and Toomtam pairing. I am slowly catching up with KNK but I feel that the story fails to focus on Dao and Tri's modern life as well. Yodlah doesn't deserve Luangthep or Tri. She is a devil for killing human bloods and feeding off of them. 

I am anxious for what the ending will bring.

Sweet_09

It funny how the lakorn has not even done airing and we fans already asking for a reunion! It okay because i'm on the same boat as all of you :) :) .

YaMaMiKi

Adora said:
Haha. It's almost done though. :)
They better give us a reunion! Lol. And soon! Just like how Toomtam and Vill got reunited just a month or so after Sud Sai Pan ended. And it better be an amazing plot with amazing characters! I will be sooo upset if Toomtam and Mo reunite again, but not as leads. Or if it's a crappy lakorn. And Exact better not dare make Mo a supporting character or the nang'rai with Toomtam and another actress as the main leads and focus. Nuh uh!  :numchuck:
She Has Played Second And Supporting A Few TImes
Thats What I Love About Her
Shes Like The Ch5 version Of Ploy, Mint and Pancake
Very Versatile>< and after seeing Jui playing Rai impresses me alot
Sometimes I Think That Playing Second Is Better Than Main Depending On The storyline

Sweet_09

I felt you Adora, i personally think that beside Vil, Mo is also one of their best actress! They should just let Mo be n'ek full time. Of course she need some improvement according to others but i think she is decent.

Mo have start in i dont know but she have only taking 3 n'ek role while all the others are supporting. I wish to see more of her as n'ek after Koom Nang Kruan ended. Oh yeah, she just have a new lakorn which just have their opening ceremony not too long ago but then again as supporting role. I wish exact will book her full time as one of their n'ek :) :) i will be happy, happy!