[Ch5] Koom Nang Kruan (Exact)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
omg. i just finished ep.13 and oh my. god. daralai is so good. she's so innocent and such a good hearted-sister. all the music in the background just makes all the luangthep and daralai scenes flow so much more beautifully and touchingly. daralai is quite hard on herself in order to not break that curse made by that some voodoo dude. lol she denies loving luangthep and pushes him away so many times but he keeps coming in after her. my favorite scene is that night scene in her bedroom, luangthep asks that if daralai doesn't love him anymore, she needs to look him in the eye and tell him that straight to him.  so, daralai looks at him and cries so beautifully and finally utters, "I also love you, Jao Pak." :cry: the hug between them was so sweet and touching. daralai does cry so beautifully in many scenes although the tears were a bit excessive sometimes but still good. Aww, Luangthep was even crying too. lol. Only can a guy who loves you truly cry for you.

I love that ep.13 focus all on Daralai and Luangthep. We get to see how real they really love each other. :heart: the crying, the tears, the confession and the yearning to be together. awww. so sweet!

other than that, i feel like the director's cut is moving so slow. like he makes this lakron move so slow with everything else except for the mo and toomtam scenes, which i love. but everything else seems to move so slow for me with other people's characters. i think it's bad editing and flow for the lakorn but mo and toomtam do make the lakorn worth watching.

I have also just realized that the Hunz dude hasn't shown up much at all. lol he's only in two scenes and I haven't seen him since.  I thought he was going to be a bigger role in here. lol guess not.

~~~
i got curious about what's going to happen next and found out that online manager web already has the script/summary for the rest of the next episodes up. I might try to read ahead, out of curiosity. :)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I have to give it to Mo, she cries beautifully and realistically. She made me teary with her crying scenes, all of them. She reminds me of Aom P. when she cries. I think Mo looks best when she's sad. I still don't like the way she talks though, haha. And I don't know about you guys, but her voice is starting to bother me. Like I'll be getting into her crying Scenes, but when she starts talking the mood disappears. Haha.

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
Mahalo said:
I love Dararai and Luang Thep's story. I really can't wait for tomorrow's episode when Thep finds out that Jao Rai is really Dararai. I feel bad for Pinky because Thep was her fiancee originally but they've just never met. It so happens that he met Dararai first and went through some hardships which eventually lead her to winning his heart instead. But if they had not met first, I am positive that he would've fallen in love with Yodlah because he was taken aback by her beauty. Sadly, Dararai's loyalty and caring heart is permanently imprinted in his so he couldn't forget what she has done for him. Even if a beautiful goddess like Yodlah stood in front of him, he still wouldn't be able to forget the life and death situation that he has gone through with Dararai.
I thought about this for a long time, whether Luang Thep would have fallen in love with Yordlah if he met her first. At first I was inclined to believe that he would because she's a good person and he found her beauty astounding, but I've come to realize that he would have still loved Dararai when he meets her because no matter if it's the past life or the future life, he seems to like her even if she doesn't give him the time of day, so there's just something about her that draws him to her. He might have loved Yordlah if he met her first, but he would have still fallen for Dararai even if he met her afterward. The only difference would be that he might have been more honorable and stayed by Yordlah's side.

Faythele

sarNie Egg
lenlin said:
I thought about this for a long time, whether Luang Thep would have fallen in love with Yordlah if he met her first. At first I was inclined to believe that he would because she's a good person and he found her beauty astounding, but I've come to realize that he would have still loved Dararai when he meets her because no matter if it's the past life or the future life, he seems to like her even if she doesn't give him the time of day, so there's just something about her that draws him to her. He might have loved Yordlah if he met her first, but he would have still fallen for Dararai even if he met her afterward. The only difference would be that he might have been more honorable and stayed by Yordlah's side.
I thought so too. I originally thought that had Luang Thepp met Yordlah first, he would have fallen in love with her, but looking at his character again, I don't think so. Had Dararai never exist, he will most likely love Yordlah as a companion and someone he's obligated to care for, but not someone he would have fallen in love with. She's just not his type. Even though he appreciated her beauty, but it doesn't captivate his heart. Dararai is different. It wouldn't have mattered if he met her before or after, he would have still fallen in love with her. He loves her feisty, but kind personality. Whether it was in the past or present life, he's still very much drawn to her.

One thing I don't understand. Did he go into her room hoping that they would be caught so that she has to marry him?

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
lenlin said:
I feel the oppostie. Lol. I feel that Luang Thep and Dararai are only destined to be together presently because fate brought them together in their past lives. Karma brought them together again in this life because Yodlah came between them in the past. But if fate was to play out differently in the past, I don't think he'd be interested in Dararai because she's not his ideal kind of woman. When he was with Dararai in the forest and they were talking about Koom Wieng Kaew, Luang Thep specifically mentioned about how much he has heard about Yodlah and her beautiful persona. That right there shows his admiration for her. But after going through life and death with Dararai, he grew to love her instead because she never left him to fend for himself even when she had the opportunity to escape. That won his heart completely. Dararai is too hot headed and not very lady-like. I don't think most men in that century like women who are tougher than them. Lol.    

etharies

sarNie Egg
           I understand that Dalari loves her sister but we all have to admit that the only innocent person here was [SIZE=12.727272033691406px]Yordla i definately do not agree with her taking revenge in the next life but everything happened because both Dalari and Thep lied to her. True that they met first and fell in love but under false pretenses, they both fell in love with a non-existing person but Yordla love Thep for who he is. Yordla loved her sister as much as Dalari loved her, none of this would have happened if Dalari had allowed Thep to tell the truth to her father. Find Yordla would have been sad and mad but not to this extent. I know if they did that this wouldn't have been a good story line. In all the three of them are wrong but Yordla was the innocent one to begin wit. [/SIZE]

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
Mahalo said:
I feel the oppostie. Lol. I feel that Luang Thep and Dararai are only destined to be together presently because fate brought them together in their past lives. Karma brought them together again in this life because Yodlah came between them in the past. But if fate was to play out differently in the past, I don't think he'd be interested in Dararai because she's not his ideal kind of woman. When he was with Dararai in the forest and they were talking about Koom Wieng Kaew, Luang Thep specifically mentioned about how much he has heard about Yodlah and her beautiful persona. That right there shows his admiration for her. But after going through life and death with Dararai, he grew to love her instead because she never left him to fend for himself even when she had the opportunity to escape. That won his heart completely. Dararai is too hot headed and not very lady-like. I don't think most men in that century like women who are tougher than them. Lol.    
The only scene that comes to my mind is the scene in episode 12, but I didn't get the impression that he showed any interest other than a mild curiosity in his future bride. He asked about her; Dararai answered, and that was it on his part. He actually looked kind of comtemplative and somewhat worried instead of relieved or happy after her description. Dararai showed more interest than he did. As for his ideal type of woman, I don't know if I could answer that definitively because he hasn't given much indication that he would have preferred one type over the other. The most I know is that he believes in monogamy and true love (or at least in loving one mate for a lifetime). However, given the time period, I would agree that Yordlah would be more his ideal, and I also agree that experiencing life and death situations with Dararai has given her a permanent place in his heart, but as to Luang Thep's personal preferences, I can't claim to know that.

Faythele said:
One thing I don't understand. Did he go into her room hoping that they would be caught so that she has to marry him?
I know he went there as a last-ditch effort to change her mind, but I think he's cunning enough to realize that if they got caught, the consequences would be to his advantage. I'm sure he thought at least that far before he decided to sneak into her room.

etharies said:
[SIZE=12.727272033691406px]In all the three of them are wrong but Yordla was the innocent one to begin wit. [/SIZE]
I think all three were innocent to begin with, not just Yordlah, but when Dararai and Luang Thep kept their prior acquaintence a secret from her, then they became guilty of keeping the truth from her.

poobae91

sarNie Adult
etharies said:
           I understand that Dalari loves her sister but we all have to admit that the only innocent person here was Yordla i definately do not agree with her taking revenge in the next life but everything happened because both Dalari and Thep lied to her. True that they met first and fell in love but under false pretenses, they both fell in love with a non-existing person but Yordla love Thep for who he is. Yordla loved her sister as much as Dalari loved her, none of this would have happened if Dalari had allowed Thep to tell the truth to her father. Find Yordla would have been sad and mad but not to this extent. I know if they did that this wouldn't have been a good story line. In all the three of them are wrong but Yordla was the innocent one to begin wit. 

I disagree with you though. Actually for me, I believe that everyone was innocent not just Yodlah. Dararai and Thep fell in love under having false identity, but this has very little to do with who they fell in love with. You could say that they fell in love with each other regardless of what status they had.

I think that Dararai and Thep lied to each other because they wanted to protect their identity. They never knew what the future has in store for them. This lie became a mess because they weren't able to tell each other in time who they were before they separated. If they were able to, everything would have been much easier because they would have just switched marriage partner. Also, in the lastest episode I think that when Dararai found her horse, she was going to fetch Thep and take him back to her kingdom and come clean with him, but this never happened since Thep's servant took him away. 

Dararai loved Yodlah enough to sacrifice her own happiness for Yodlah since she was the one who knew before hand that Yodlah really liked Thep and not the other way around. It doesn't make sense to question why Dararai did not tell the truth to Yodlah because the conflict of her questioning herself would be, "Should I tell Yodlah the truth that Thep is Pak and I get happiness or should I let my sister have the man that she loves and get happiness?"... Dararai chose the latter because she loved Yodlah enough to step aside and let her have Thep.

However, Thep wouldn't go through with this because the one he loved wasn't Yodlah. Thep, unlike Dararai had no one that he needed to sacrifice his love for. He had a duty, and he was pushed by his dad to full fill it. He didn't realize that Yodlah's love for him would be that big. He wanted to come clean with everyone about his relationship with Dararai, but of course he can't do it without Dararai going along with him. 

What made Yodlah turn evil was because of her misunderstanding on thinking that Thep loved only her. She never knew that Thep already has someone else in his heart. She was innocent because her love for him was pure. It was not because she loved him knowing his real identity. She was just like any other girl who just loved. However, this reason doesn't justify the actions that she took.

Everyone needs to take responsibilities for the choices that they make including Yodlah. When Thep and Dararai married each other, they should have went to see Yodlah and told her the truth no matter how mad she could have been. Also, no one pushed Yodlah to turn evil, she chose this route herself.

What made me really puzzled about Yodlah's character was that if she really loved Dararai, how could she believe the evil monk or other people over her sister? Yodlah could also have went and confronted Dararai and asked her why did she stole Thep? Plus, did she really think that Dararai would be that low and used voodoo on Thep (tsk, tsk *shakes head) when she really loved Dararai and knew how her sister was like? To me, this don't make sense, it's more like selfish on her part, and she wasn't looking for a justifiable reason as to why dararai would steal Thep. Plus, if Yodlah was a really good person, she would have forgiven Dararai and moved on from this matter even if she thinks that Dararai did steal Thep because all in all Dararai is her sister so shouldn't she had forgiven Dararai?...

I could go on and on, but this has become too long. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
If Yordlah really loved her sis, she would've sacrificed her love, but nope, she's selfish. She took everything to heart and held a grudge. That's why she didn't reincarnate.

Faythele

sarNie Egg
etharies said:
           I understand that Dalari loves her sister but we all have to admit that the only innocent person here was Yordla i definately do not agree with her taking revenge in the next life but everything happened because both Dalari and Thep lied to her. True that they met first and fell in love but under false pretenses, they both fell in love with a non-existing person but Yordla love Thep for who he is. Yordla loved her sister as much as Dalari loved her, none of this would have happened if Dalari had allowed Thep to tell the truth to her father. Find Yordla would have been sad and mad but not to this extent. I know if they did that this wouldn't have been a good story line. In all the three of them are wrong but Yordla was the innocent one to begin wit. 
Actually had Dararai's father didn't catch them, Luang Thepp would have marry yordlah because of Dararai's request. Dararai didn't tell Yordlah because she never intended to take Luang Thepp away from Yordlah.

Dararai & Luang Thepp may fell in love with a false identity, but they were their true self. They were meant to be. Luang Thepp distinguished between the two girls very clearly. Yordlah was very beautiful to the eyes but she did not captivate his heart. That's about as blunt & clear as you can get. Had she actually attracted his heart, then it wouldn't have mattered if he met her later or earlier. He would still have like her. But he didn't. His heart only has Dararai, in the past and in the future.

While I felt bad for Yordlah because I think she's a good person at heart, but I don't consider her to be the worse victims out of everyone. She was too stubborn and too narrow minded. She didn't listen to anyone. Even when her father and father in law showed her the proof that her teacher was a bad guy, she still refused to listen. When she thought that her sister betrayed her, why didn't she confront her sister or even Luang Thepp? Her jealousy and self pitied gets the best of her. She was not the only wrong one in this mess but she wss certainly no worse off than anyone else's.

poobae91

sarNie Adult
lenlin said:
I totally agree with you on this. I feel that they are fated for each other, more like soulmates. No matter how much dararai ignores Thep, he's always drawn to her, past and present. It's like he finds her bickering very cute and she plays hard to get. She usually ignores him because she believes that men are bad for having countless wives or that he was a player. I believe that dararai is totally his type. If not, then why does he constantly want to know more about her. He could have just labeled her as a friend and that was it lol.

Also, did Thep really find Yodlah's beauty captivating? I felt that he was more captivated and drawn by her music. I'm not sure whether he would have fallen for her had he meet her first prior to meeting dararai. I felt like they could become good friends through music. I feel like he would still be drawn to dararai even though he met yodlah first. Seemed like Thep never said anything about Yodlah's beauty or I might have missed that scene. He may agree that she was a beauty like what everyone kept saying, but I'm not sure if he was captivated by it. Also, the scene where he first saw Yodlah, I thought he tripped because he was trying to get a closer look at who the lady playing the sieng was since the camera didn't focus or zoom in on his whole face to show his reaction to her beauty like the directors always do for their pra'ek lol. I have to go and watch that part again.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I still don't believe that he would've still liked Dararai if he had met Yodlah first because I didn't feel their chemistry while they were together in the forest until after Thep thought Dararai left but came back for him while he was pretending to be a ghost doctor. That's when she captured his heart because he knew that she's willing to stick by his side no matter what. Maybe it's Mo's acting? I just felt like they were strangers who became really good friends. But after going through near death experiences, that's when they fell in love. 

Also, Dararai's first impression isn't very impressive. It took some time for Thep to get to know that she only acts tough but is really good-hearted on the inside. If he would've met Yodlah first, I don't think he would've realized how much of a catch Dararai is because he wouldn't have the same time and opportunity that he had in the forest to get to know her truly. Dararai is one of those girls who's really hard to get to know. In addition, Thep mentioned that he can't forget Dararai because she's the woman who saved his life. If they hadn't met first and gone through life and death experiences together, I truly think that he would have given Yodlah a chance first. Who wouldn't? She's prim and proper, beautiful, kind-hearted, and plays heavenly music while Dararai is known for being hot-headed, stubborn, and skilled at being a hunter. Any stranger heading towards Koom Wieng Kaew would aim for Yodlah. If you were to compare the two sisters, the only thing that makes Dararai more special than Yodlah is that she had saved Luang Thep's life, and they went through hardships together. If that hadn't happened, I don't think the two would hit it off with Yodlah in the picture. 

poobae91 said:
Also, did Thep really find Yodlah's beauty captivating? I felt that he was more captivated and drawn by her music. I'm not sure whether he would have fallen for her had he meet her first prior to meeting dararai. I felt like they could become good friends through music. I feel like he would still be drawn to dararai even though he met yodlah first. Seemed like Thep never said anything about Yodlah's beauty or I might have missed that scene. He may agree that she was a beauty like what everyone kept saying, but I'm not sure if he was captivated by it. Also, the scene where he first saw Yodlah, I thought he tripped because he was trying to get a closer look at who the lady playing the sieng was since the camera didn't focus or zoom in on his whole face to show his reaction to her beauty like the directors always do for their pra'ek lol. I have to go and watch that part again.
And yes, he did find both her beauty and music captivating. In the clip I posted below, starting at 4:30, Luang Thep says that Yodlah is beautiful like a goddess, but she cannot replace the woman that is currently in his heart. His father asks him if he's talking about that village girl? And Thep replies by saying that village girl had saved his life. You see what I mean? Lol. Yodlah is the epitome of perfection. He acknowledges that, but Dararai captured his heart by sticking by his side and risking her life to save his. I just want you guys to disregard everything that has happened in the forest and think about whether Dararai's personality would be able to capture his heart without her saving his life. As for them meeting again presently, have you guys ever heard of people owing each other karma? Yeah, they still have karma together because their past together was a disaster. That's why fate brought them together again to make up for it until that karma is paid off. Also, the camera didn't zoomed in on his face when he first met Yodlah because his character was written out to be a one woman man. Of course the director/producer wouldn't depict him as womanizer. He's supposed to end up with his n'ek. We're talking about the what if's so I'm basing my analysis on what he has said so far. Of course, if Yodlah never existed, I'm sure he'd fall for Dararai's personality amongst other girls  because she's different. But Yodlah is clearly a top competitor in this, and she's tough to beat. If only Dararai had not met Thep first and saved his life, I'm sure he'd end up with her instead. But it just wasn't meant to be. I'm done ranting. Lol. Sorry guys. I'm analyzing this too deeply. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_Ina8LedK8

Faythele

sarNie Egg
Mahalo said:
I still don't believe that he would've still liked Dararai if he had met Yodlah first because I didn't feel their chemistry while they were together in the forest until after Thep thought Dararai left but came back for him while he was pretending to be a ghost doctor. That's when she captured his heart because he knew that she's willing to stick by his side no matter what. Maybe it's Mo's acting? I just felt like they were strangers who became really good friends. But after going through near death experiences, that's when they fell in love. 

Also, Dararai's first impression isn't very impressive. It took some time for Thep to get to know that she only acts tough but is really good-hearted on the inside. If he would've met Yodlah first, I don't think he would've realized how much of a catch Dararai is because he wouldn't have the same time and opportunity that he had in the forest to get to know her truly. Dararai is one of those girls who's really hard to get to know. In addition, Thep mentioned that he can't forget Dararai because she's the woman who saved his life. If they hadn't met first and gone through life and death experiences together, I truly think that he would have given Yodlah a chance first. Who wouldn't? She's prim and proper, beautiful, kind-hearted, and plays heavenly music while Dararai is known for being hot-headed, stubborn, and skilled at being a hunter. Any stranger heading towards Koom Wieng Kaew would aim for Yodlah. If you were to compare the two sisters, the only thing that makes Dararai more special than Yodlah is that she had saved Luang Thep's life, and they went through hardships together. If that hadn't happened, I don't think the two would hit it off with Yodlah in the picture. 

And yes, he did find both her beauty and music captivating. In the clip I posted below, starting at 4:30, Luang Thep says that Yodlah is beautiful like a goddess, but she cannot replace the woman that is currently in his heart. His father asks him if he's talking about that village girl? And Thep replies by saying that village girl had saved his life. You see what I mean? Lol. Yodlah is the epitome of perfection. He acknowledges that, but Dararai captured his heart by sticking by his side and risking her life to save his. I just want you guys to disregard everything that has happened in the forest and think about whether Dararai's personality would be able to capture his heart without her saving his life. As for them meeting again presently, have you guys ever heard of people owing each other karma? Yeah, they still have karma together because their past together was a disaster. That's why fate brought them together again to make up for it until that karma is paid off. Also, the camera didn't zoomed in on his face when he first met Yodlah because his character was written out to be a one woman man. Of course the director/producer wouldn't depict him as womanizer. He's supposed to end up with his n'ek. We're talking about the what if's so I'm basing my analysis on what he has said so far. Of course, if Yodlah never existed, I'm sure he'd fall for Dararai's personality amongst other girls  because she's different. But Yodlah is clearly a top competitor in this, and she's tough to beat. If only Dararai had not met Thep first and saved his life, I'm sure he'd end up with her instead. But it just wasn't meant to be. I'm done ranting. Lol. Sorry guys. I'm analyzing this too deeply. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_Ina8LedK8

Even taking out the forest, I think that Luang Thepp would still like Dararai because he actually does have a good impressions of her even before the life & death situations. I agreed that it wasn't love. But the attractions was there & he had fun with her. But her loyalty definitely sealed the deal. The only difference if he met with Yordlah first would be that he would be more conflicted in his feelings for the sisters instead of his very steady heart for Dararai. If you notice, even in the present, he finds her personality amusing. When he's with her, he's always smiling. It's the same reaction as his past.

Actually Luang Thepp doesn't have a bad karma with Dararai. It's actually the opposite. They get to marry & it looked like they were quite happy. Even his family loves her. However, they might swore to continue their love for always.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Faythele said:
Even taking out the forest, I think that Luang Thepp would still like Dararai because he actually does have a good impressions of her even before the life & death situations. I agreed that it wasn't love. But the attractions was there & he had fun with her. But her loyalty definitely sealed the deal. The only difference if he met with Yordlah first would be that he would be more conflicted in his feelings for the sisters instead of his very steady heart for Dararai. If you notice, even in the present, he finds her personality amusing. When he's with her, he's always smiling. It's the same reaction as his past.

Actually Luang Thepp doesn't have a bad karma with Dararai. It's actually the opposite. They get to marry & it looked like they were quite happy. Even his family loves her. However, they might swore to continue their love for always.
I didn't say they had bad karma. When people think of karma, they tend to think of bad karma. I'm speaking both of good and bad karma. Good karma as in they have unfinished love business and I guess bad karma also since their happiness created hurt and pain for another (hence Yodlah's grudge). Regardless of whether or not they did it intentionally, it still turns into gam (sin) and that  karma tied them together for the next life. Hard to explain Buddhism in English. Idk if I make sense. Lol.  But I think things will also be different in the present if Yodlah was another actress in the industry and wasn't a ghost. Lol. I guess we'll never know.   

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I love reading all your deep thoughts.
As for my thoughts, I'm clueless. Haha.
I don't know who's fully innocent and such but I am enjoying the lakorn a lot :)
Plus, everyone's acting is pretty legit. Mo is great at crying. Love Toomtam and Mo's scenes <3

Can't wait to see this week's episodes! :D

poobae91

sarNie Adult
@Mahalo & @faythele, both of you guys make sense lol. guess we'll never know if they write this differently because both girls are amazing.

however, like faythele said, thep was attracted to her before the life and death situation. dararai didn't show it, but thep did and the loyalty part showed how kind and thoughtful she was. it made him realize that she does care for him excluding her fiesty personality towards him.

he might have fallen for yodlah first if he met her because after all he is a man haha.

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
I agree that when Dararai came back for Luang Thep that was when she captured his heart because who would continue liking someone who abadoned them? I just also feel that he had been interested in her before that as well. Of course, that interest might not have gone anywhere had she not gone back for him, but he was definitely interested. If he's the gentleman that he's supposed to be of that time period, if he wasn't interested in her, he wouldn't have been touching and smelling her even if he suspected she was a girl. He might tease and try to catch her in her lie, but smelling and touching are indicators of flirting. Also, maybe it was just because she was a woman who's half naked in front of him, but he could barely take his eyes off her in that first scene where they were by the fire.

As for that scene in episode 12 that you pointed out, it's true Luang Thep said that, but it was in the way he said it that made a difference.
Dad: It's time for your answer. Stop stalling.
Thep: Jao Nang Yordlah is beautiful like an angel/goddess, but she fails to capture my heart like Saeng Dao.
Dad: That forest girl?
Thep: (somewhat defensively) That 'forest girl' saved my life, Father.
From that, I didn't get the impression that he was saying that because she saved his life, she captured his heart (although that certainly plays into it); he said that because his dad was looking down on Saeng Dao, so he was pointing out that she had saved his life (therefore his dad should be more respectful towards her).

If we take out the forest scene and base it solely on their personalities, I would say Yordlah comes out on top. She's beautiful, kind, and accomplished whereas Dararai is rude, anti-social, and naughty. I would never pick Dararai, but I don't believe you can help who you're drawn to (and I do believe he's drawn to her). Maybe it was karma from an even more previous life, but if that's our theory - that Tri's drawn to Dao in the present life due to karma from their past life (which I believe is true) and perhaps Luang Thep is drawn to Dararai due to karma from a lifetime before that - then we'll just be talking in circles because what isn't a result of karma? Yordlah is perfect in every sense, but that doesn't mean Luang Thep would fall in love with her based on that. Love isn't that logical (although sometimes I wish it was). He probably knows it makes sense to love her and that she'd make a perfect bride, but being the romantic that he is, he'd base it on something more abstract like feelings and emotions. He doesn't deny she's beautiful, but her beauty fails to move him like Dararai's does. I don't know if that's because his heart is already filled with Dararai or because he really doesn't feel anything for Yordlah, period. If it's the former, then meeting Yordlah first might make a difference, but if it's the latter, it never will. I'm inclined to think it's the latter.

Faythele said:
Actually had Dararai's father didn't catch them, Luang Thepp would have marry yordlah because of Dararai's request. Dararai didn't tell Yordlah because she never intended to take Luang Thepp away from Yordlah.

Dararai & Luang Thepp may fell in love with a false identity, but they were their true self. They were meant to be. Luang Thepp distinguished between the two girls very clearly. Yordlah was very beautiful to the eyes but she did not captivate his heart. That's about as blunt & clear as you can get. Had she actually attracted his heart, then it wouldn't have mattered if he met her later or earlier. He would still have like her. But he didn't. His heart only has Dararai, in the past and in the future.

While I felt bad for Yordlah because I think she's a good person at heart, but I don't consider her to be the worse victims out of everyone. She was too stubborn and too narrow minded. She didn't listen to anyone. Even when her father and father in law showed her the proof that her teacher was a bad guy, she still refused to listen. When she thought that her sister betrayed her, why didn't she confront her sister or even Luang Thepp? Her jealousy and self pitied gets the best of her. She was not the only wrong one in this mess but she wss certainly no worse off than anyone else's.
Exactly how I feel. Yordlah is perfect in every sense, but if she has any flaws, it's that she doesn't like to be criticized and she's stubborn. Maybe it's because she's so used to being praised that she doesn't take criticism well, but when she met Khru Basri and he told her to spend some time studying dharma teachings so that she doesn't have bad thoughts and get led astray, she wasn't pleased at all.

poobae91 said:
Well Thep was certainly drawn to her music, but I don't know if I'd say he was mesmerized by her beauty. He did admire it, though - enough to stop what he was doing to look at her. Whether it's just the normal admiration a man feels upon seeing a beautiful woman or if it was more than that, I don't know, but since he later said she failed to capture his heart, I'd say he was just admiring her beauty.

Faythele

sarNie Egg
Mahalo said:
I didn't say they had bad karma. When people think of karma, they tend to think of bad karma. I'm speaking both of good and bad karma. Good karma as in they have unfinished love business and I guess bad karma also since their happiness created hurt and pain for another (hence Yodlah's grudge). Regardless of whether or not they did it intentionally, it still turns into gam (sin) and that  karma tied them together for the next life. Hard to explain Buddhism in English. Idk if I make sense. Lol.  But I think things will also be different in the present if Yodlah was another actress in the industry and wasn't a ghost. Lol. I guess we'll never know.   
I think you might just have your wish. In the trailer, Yordlah was dressed in a modern way. I think she might end up playing herself instead to get Luang Thepp. I think in a love triangle, someone will always get hurt. If Yordlah didn't then Dararai would. It's no one's fault. You take that risk when you decided to like someone. Just as Dararai took the risk of being miserable for life when she decided to give up the love of her life for her sister. So I don't think it's fair to shift the blame to Luang Thepp & Dararai for Yordlah's misery. She herself played a large part in it. Why did she not ask Luang Thepp why he changed his mind if she assumed he loved her so much? To me they are all victims & the cause of this miseries. Luang Thepp & Dararai should have find an opportunity to explain the situation to Yordlah; and Yordlah should have ask them why, instead of just believing a stranger's words without a doubt that her sister blamed her. None are more innocent than others. But Yordlah has to take full responsibility for the killings because those people are just innocent & have nothing to do with this. So until she acknowledge her mistskes, she will always be miserable.

I think Luang Thepp is just destined for Dararai because even his sister & mother was reincarnated to be with Dararai in the present life. His mother & sister clearly loved her in the past and the present. They feel exactly the same about Yordlah now as they did in the past. Yordlah is just not meant for that family.

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
Mahalo said:
Wow, I take forever to reply. By the time I submitted my reply, 4 people already posted replies. Lol I agree, it'd be different and interesting if Yordlah was another actress in the industry, but I guess that might be too reminiscent of Roy Rak Roy Adeed/Buang Wan Waan. I do like the approach, where we get Yordlah's impression first so we're on her side and then we learn the other side (this was done so much better than Paap Ataan where we never learned Orn's side of the story or Pratt's), but it certainly could move faster. We're nearing the end, but I felt like it took forever to get here, and it's still moving at a snail's pace. Not for the first time, I wish they had aired this lakorn as an hour and a half. The storyline might have seemed more brisk.

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
Faythele said:
I think you might just have your wish. In the trailer, Yordlah was dressed in a modern way. I think she might end up playing herself instead to get Luang Thepp. I think in a love triangle, someone will always get hurt. If Yordlah didn't then Dararai would. It's no one's fault. You take that risk when you decided to like someone. Just as Dararai took the risk of being miserable for life when she decided to give up the love of her life for her sister. So I don't think it's fair to shift the blame to Luang Thepp & Dararai for Yordlah's misery. She herself played a large part in it. Why did she not ask Luang Thepp why he changed his mind if she assumed he loved her so much? To me they are all victims & the cause of this miseries. Luang Thepp & Dararai should have find an opportunity to explain the situation to Yordlah; and Yordlah should have ask them why, instead of just believing a stranger's words without a doubt that her sister blamed her. None are more innocent than others. But Yordlah has to take full responsibility for the killings because those people are just innocent & have nothing to do with this. So until she acknowledge her mistskes, she will always be miserable.

I think Luang Thepp is just destined for Dararai because even his sister & mother was reincarnated to be with Dararai in the present life. His mother & sister clearly loved her in the past and the present. They feel exactly the same about Yordlah now as they did in the past. Yordlah is just not meant for that family.
You guys reply too fast! Lol But I love what you said. I don't blame Thep or Dararai for Yordlah's misery, but I do see that the situation could have been handled better. However, I can also understand why Dararai and Thep chose to handle it the way they did. I think if I had been Dararai, I would have done the exact same thing.