[Ch5] Koom Nang Kruan (Exact)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
So...has Pinky always been with Ch5? I thought she was with Ch7?
I'm unsure whether her contract ended or not, but she decided to move to CH5. This upsetted many at CH7. She was considered as their beloved child because she's been with them since she was a child actress.  

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I'm unsure whether her contract ended or not, but she decided to move to CH5. This upsetted many at CH7. She was considered as their beloved child because she's been with them since she was a child actress.  
Maybe because of her scandal? Idk. Well, that is pretty sad for Ch7.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
huajaikaungtur said:
I agree with you. When I first found out the storyline for this lakorn, I thought of Buang immediately.
And yeah, the ghost is always so deeply in love with the pa'ek.

Also, beautiful video :) I'll be sure to comment on it on youtube :D So glad you vidded this awesome lakorn~

Same here, I'm so curious about what happened in the past. :)

Watched first episode today, wohooo :D And I agree, it wasn't so fast paced and wasn't the most ... how do I say it? ... it wasn't the most interesting but I so excited for the next episodes.
Toomtam and Mo are freakin hottt  :woot: Their tub scene was too hilarious, I couldn't stop smiling and laughing. Love how they first met and it focused more on them looking at each other, not saying anything. Then their scene when Toomtam was 'listening' to music made me laugh so much.
Ah, can I just say Toomtam looks so great in here? Love his new hairstyle. It gives him more of a modern vibe and he's so dreamy, oh gosh.
Mo's gorgeous and honestly, I prefer her in long hair but the short hair looks nice on her as well.
As for Pinky, I can't wait to learn more about her story.
First episode was good :) Can't wait for more~

ALSO, here's the OST MV:
At first when I heard the opening, I didn't like this song much. But now, it's growing on me. Definitely a beautiful song.

Credit: Exactchannel @ youtube
*video*

Just saw this. Wow there sure is a lot of kissing between Toomtam and Pinky. Watching this MV, I can't help, but think of Aom from Paab Atran. HAHA. Same kind of feeling: longing, vengeance. Pinky is no doubt pretty, but is her voice going to match it? I don't know, I never really liked her tone of voice, it's just not very convincing.  We'll have to see.
BTW I'm liking the song. It brings a lot of emotions out of you and I think it's a very nice song. OH, and Oh A. is in here! Yipee! Is his role significant??? He looks real good in here. And that gal who played Duernchai  Chatrakorn from Ka Neung Ha is also in here! She's so pretty too, she looks almost like Pinky, except maybe prettier. HEHE. 

Hehe just passed the opening credits, um yeah Mo looks evil. Her character may not be evil, but her facial expression has evil written all over. Haha. Pinky looks more innocent than her.

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Channel 7 didn't ask her to resign because of her scandal. So she is a free lance and could act with any channels. Ever since she left channel 7 she has been ask to play for channel 3, 5 and cable channel 8. For channel 3 I don't know what happened but she got pull out from the Lakorn with Num, Tui and Jackie but was replaced by Margie. She said she want to play for Exact again when they contacted her for the role she just accepted.

Asy

sarNie Immature
phatman said:

OH, and Oh A. is in here! Yipee! Is his role significant??? He looks real good in here. And that gal who played Duernchai  Chatrakorn from Ka Neung Ha is also in here! She's so pretty too, she looks almost like Pinky, except maybe prettier. HEHE. 

Of course he's significant. He's a badass lol.

Who's the girl that you're referring to? Do you have her picture. There's one woman here that I saw on the credit that resembles Pinky. I think she play the role of Pinky's mom. I just realised that they look alike after I saw her here. I do not know her name, plus the only lakorn that I've seen her in was Samee 2000. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Asy said:

Of course he's significant. He's a badass lol.

Who's the girl that you're referring to? Do you have her picture. There's one woman here that I saw on the credit that resembles Pinky. I think she play the role of Pinky's mom. I just realised that they look alike after I saw her here. I do not know her name, plus the only lakorn that I've seen her in was Samee 2000. 
So he's a good guy right?? Hehe.
Yes that's the girl I'm talking about. She's very pretty and looks a lot like Pinky. So she plays her mom, huh?

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
phatman said:
So he's a good guy right?? Hehe.
Yes that's the girl I'm talking about. She's very pretty and looks a lot like Pinky. So she plays her mom, huh?

Yeah, so far Oh A. is a good guy :) I don't know if he'll turn bad though, I'm pretty sure he'll stay good ^^
Pictures please, I have no idea who you're referring to. haha XD

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'll just refer to the mv because I'm on my phone right now. Hehe. It's that gal from 2:28-2:33.

I hope Oh remains good!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alright...I said I wouldn't watch this until it completely aired, but didn't work out like that haha. Just finished EP3. So...um...this Mo girl is cute and pretty, but she could use a lot more acting lessons. She can't really control her facial expressions and like you all said when she's suppose to be happy or neutral she looks mad. Haha. And she talks really fast, even when it's time for her to slow down...idk. And not really digging her hair. However, I do I think her and Toomtam look VERY cute together. XD. I'm still for ToomVill, but ToomMo is pretty cute together too. HEHE. Anyway, hopefully they develop Tree and Dao's relationship more because I feel like they're just in supporting role mode now. I mean yeah Pinky's the main focus, but I hope they focus more on Tree and Dao in the upcoming episodes. 

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I thought I would change mymind after watching episode 1 with the stage kiss scene but so far the more I see their scenes the more I think this is toomtam charms -he is very charming so far- which actually makes the ToomMo chemistry works. Mo needs to make her character more lovely :D.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Agreed, Toomtam and Mo's couple is totally working out for me ... Mo just needs to change her facial expressions a bit and like Preetam said, make her character more lovely :)