[Ch5] Koom Nang Kruan (Exact)

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Checked the first episode raw and so far interesting Toomtam must like his job :) he has a nice chemistry with mo and I liked the stage scene too. I guess Pinky (beautiful Here) is the heroine and Mo is the N'ek :) first episode and somehow I already feel bad for Pinky (she will feel betrayed by her sister who does not look as innocent) :(

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I think Mo is innocent. But Pinky must've flipped the story to make the audience sympathize her. You know how some people, when they're angry, they're completely in denial that they're wrong? If she was doing something right, why would she be cursed to become a ghost that cannot reincarnate in the first place? This is what I love about mystery lakorns. We have to play detective until the end and the lakorn itself messes with our perception of things.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Pinky character probably put a spell on him and probably done so evil things, Mo is the one that is innocent it seems. Does episode 2 air today?

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
A mystery tat we viewer have to resolve...Toomtam and Mo and Pinky look great...Pinky is gorgeous and Mo is freaking cute and gorgeous wile Toomtam is just :yummy: :yummy: :yummy: :yummy: !!! Gosh i got to episode 1 is just da intro and further more is going to be way better!

Review for episode 1...i love the first encounter of Tri and Dao...so cute! I tenth (LOL) who one of da view who like the stage scene...it was cute. Jao Nang Yodlah is pretty along with her 2 slave.

From da 1st episode, Jao Nang Yodlah seem to be a very loving woman but she a ghost and waiting for the loved of her life...sound EVIL LOL! From da opening credit, Daralai seem to be evil with all the grinning and stuff but i don't think she da evil one lol remember Toomtam did say in a BTS tat he always loved Daralai NOT Yodlah lol! So maybe all da grinning is from Yodlah point of view hehehe.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes Maybe anyway in my view the first episode was very strong because all characters was depicted as grey. Month character in the past maybe was jealous at some point that Yodlah and prince Toomtam were engaged so maybe she will play a part in Yodlah fall. Yodlah may have the Rai trait of not being loved by the P'ek but from what I have seen in episode 1 she was sincere and very loving and she felt betrayed. Pinky well displayed this balance of yearning, love and sadness and pity (being the loser) and revenge, coldness, wickedness. I am already more interested in her story and character and I hope they keep her character in grey territory. Toomtam and Mo are obviously P'ek and N'ek and they have great chemistry and I think he will have some with Pinky. Now I understand that Toomtam confidence and work play a big part in the chemistry between he and the actresses so he can somehow creat chemistry with wooden actress like Charabelle. For a newbie very good. His facial expressions improved also and he is not stiff. Not afraid to express :). So far I don't regret liking this young actor. Mo is good also. Sure she can go from N'ek to Rai convincingly.

I wanted to also add that the woman acting Mo's mother is the most beautiful in the serie. :)

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Mahalo said:
I think Mo is innocent. But Pinky must've flipped the story to make the audience sympathize her. You know how some people, when they're angry, they're completely in denial that they're wrong? If she was doing something right, why would she be cursed to become a ghost that cannot reincarnate in the first place? This is what I love about mystery lakorns. We have to play detective until the end and the lakorn itself messes with our perception of things.

I love your reasoning so much and even though I don't really have any thoughts since I haven't seen the first episode, I agree with you. I feel like Mo's innocent even though from clips, she looks evil.
I feel like Mo has reasons and Pinky's just the jealous ghost here and the wrongful one.
And then again, there's a part of me that believes both Mo and Pinky are reasonable. I feel like I'll pity Pinky a lot even though she looks evil. Haha, I'm undecided -.-
Can't wait for the mystery to unravel :)

THaiMovieLover said:
Pinky character probably put a spell on him and probably done so evil things, Mo is the one that is innocent it seems. Does episode 2 air today?

Episode 2 doesn't air today. It airs next week Monday. KNK airs Monday - Tuesday :) 

Preetam: I loved reading your thoughts and I like how you described the first episode as strong.
Is this your first time watching Toomtam act in a lakorn? He is definitely a great actor and has great chemistry with all actresses, in my opinion.
Mo's acting is impressive as well. :)

Also, don't know if anyone posted this vid yet but here it is:
Love Toomtam's expression at 1:10 -- the way he looks at her, T__T :dance1: <3 Toomtam and Mo are so cute :3

Credit: MMstMM @ youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jv104cMH3xw&feature=youtu.be

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
This is my second time :). The first time was sood sai pan. He did not stop kissing and flirting with View character :D . The thing with Toomtam also is even though he is young and a newbie or he comes from a "modest" background he manages to believable at playing HiSo, severe/a little harsh parts or bossy. Besides he challenges himself at playing different eras so he works at displaying the different aura of his character (look at his bodylanguage a spoiled and a little rebel 21st century HiSo behaviour in his very first lakorn and his bodylanguage in sood Sai Pan especially the beginning). He is still green as a newbie but the potential is there and he is "Hungry" :D
And as I also think Ch3 maybe the best at promoting their newbies and picking them but CH5 is better at training them in their craft -look at Mo

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Im Finally Back From Work
And Watching KNK Is The First thing Im Gonna Do
Besides Post This
YAY.THAT VIDEO IS GONNA HAVE to WAIt 
---------------------------------
How Come KNK ep 2 isnt out yet :(
that video of them made up for it though:)

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
The storyline kinda reminds me of buang
the only difference is that We KNOW FOR SURE Who the innocent one is
is it me or is the ghost always the one that loves the pra'ek the most

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
The ghost is also the one that can't accept the facts, and love herself more. Like she loves but don't want to let go, wanting to own the person.

I really can't wait till they get into the past.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
YaMaMiKi said:
The storyline kinda reminds me of buang
the only difference is that We KNOW FOR SURE Who the innocent one is
is it me or is the ghost always the one that loves the pra'ek the most

I agree with you. When I first found out the storyline for this lakorn, I thought of Buang immediately.
And yeah, the ghost is always so deeply in love with the pa'ek.

Also, beautiful video :) I'll be sure to comment on it on youtube :D So glad you vidded this awesome lakorn~

THaiMovieLover said:
The ghost is also the one that can't accept the facts, and love herself more. Like she loves but don't want to let go, wanting to own the person.

I really can't wait till they get into the past.

Same here, I'm so curious about what happened in the past. :)

Watched first episode today, wohooo :D And I agree, it wasn't so fast paced and wasn't the most ... how do I say it? ... it wasn't the most interesting but I so excited for the next episodes.
Toomtam and Mo are freakin hottt  :woot: Their tub scene was too hilarious, I couldn't stop smiling and laughing. Love how they first met and it focused more on them looking at each other, not saying anything. Then their scene when Toomtam was 'listening' to music made me laugh so much.
Ah, can I just say Toomtam looks so great in here? Love his new hairstyle. It gives him more of a modern vibe and he's so dreamy, oh gosh.
Mo's gorgeous and honestly, I prefer her in long hair but the short hair looks nice on her as well.
As for Pinky, I can't wait to learn more about her story.
First episode was good :) Can't wait for more~

ALSO, here's the OST MV:
At first when I heard the opening, I didn't like this song much. But now, it's growing on me. Definitely a beautiful song.

Credit: Exactchannel @ youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFFFvjMIsiI

cool :)

sarNie Adult
thanks Marina! i didn't even know about this lakorn until i caught up with the NJ thread. But!! omgawsh :eek: the Offical MV made me sooo excited for this! Mo and Toomtam looks :spicy: :drools: Totally going to watch this ! I should probably watched it NOW. lol 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
cool :) said:
thanks Marina! i didn't even know about this lakorn until i caught up with the NJ thread. But!! omgawsh :eek: the Offical MV made me sooo excited for this! Mo and Toomtam looks :spicy: :drools: Totally going to watch this ! I should probably watched it NOW. lol 

No problem, girl :) And you didn't even know about this lakorn? :eek: Where have you been, girl? Hehe, it's fine and yeah, I'm excited, too.
Toomtam and Mo <3 You should watch episode one!

Also, here's the OST MV with english subs if you guys wanna understand the song :) Such a beautiful meaning~

Credit: Choblingfansubs @ youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69skN25rRzc