[Ch5] Koom Nang Kruan (Exact)

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Minny, haha, I got what you meant XD I feel like there'll be one but seems like there'll be a bed scene for Toomtam and Mo, too.

Sarasona: Haha, just for his kisses? How about watch it for him? LOLOL :D Just glad you're watching it ^__^
And no problemo, I'm a pervert, too XD

Beamsgirl: I'm feeling more Toomtam and Mo but I'll be supporting Toomtam and Pinky, too since they look like they have great chemistry :)
And yeah, Toomtam's looking good ;)

So glad to see more people in this thread :) Yayy for KNK!

fun said:
Can I request someone who is reliable to send me a notification when this lakorn goes on air? Yeah I keep forgetting about this. Mainly because I am not a fan of Exact due to many of their work being distasteful... that is... in my point of view. So anyone willing to take up the responsibility. Thank you in advance. 

If you don't mind, I can message you when this lakorn airs ^__^

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
OMG. KNK is tomorrow guys!!! I cannot believe I almost forgot until I saw the director's reminder!! 555+++++

Wow.! So excited!! YAY!!! Finally, I can watch something I've been looking forward to for forever!!!! :dance1: :dance1:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Gosh i'm finally return and this lakorn about to air already lol! Lets me say...woohoo Toomtam & Mo & Pinky!!!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
YAHOOOO, KNK's tomorrow :D Can't believe it's airing tomorrow. I feel like it's too good to be true!
Can't wait to see Toomtam onscreen again!
Sadly, I can't catch it live and I don't think I'll be watching it until Friday, awe ;~;

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
is this lakron going on the mon/tues slot or what?? anyhow, for sure ep.1 is the first thing I'll watch when I come home from work tomorrow!!! Marina, are you excited? lol I am! :p Mo and Toomtam, and Pinky Lol. :p

Actually, I might even be able to watch it on youtube at work, if it's being uploaded by the time it finishes airing!! :)

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
OMG
only a few more hours left
is anybody subbing this
i guess ill have to watch it tomorrow since NZ is ahead of Thailand meaning that by the time this airs
its gonna be 1am:(

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Only a few hours left!!!! Too bad I can't be home today until dark:( so I can't watch this but I will catch up with my kissing machine and MO&PINKY

Asy

sarNie Immature
I like the first episode. <3 The pace is slow and steady but not boring. The kissing scene between Mo and Toomtam on the stage is funny. Toomtam's groan is hilarious. :p

The preview for next episode looks interesting and promising. 

p/s: Mo's in past life somehow reminded me of Aff in Roy Mai. Their outfits are similar. Just like Maneerin in Roy Mai, Pimdao is also dreaming about her past life. 

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Both Pinky and Mo look very pretty in here, especially Mo. I love the stage part, was hoping Toomtam took his top off when he went inside the tub. And, wish we saw a clearer look of their kiss. But that scene was still Hot! Sure they have more for us.

Omg! I am already loving Toomtam and Mo together. The past life is probably the most anticipating because it's usually the most interesting part.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Episode one is pretty interesting so far. I love everything about this lakorn from the OST to the outfits. Toomtam is so darn handsome and I love him with Mo. Their bickering is cute. Don't mind this pairing at all. Looking forward to episode 2. It's so mysterious.