[Ch5] Koom Nang Kruan (Exact)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Marina: You are right! WHere's all the TOomtam fans? lol Everyone's hiding or something lol

Anyways, Ill be watching closely. I have to! This is the only lakorn I'm hyped for! :woot: :woot2:  hehe

Just hope I don't chicken out on the "ghost" part or whatsoever scary scenes they got going on. :p

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Daisy: Yeah, where is everyone!? XD
And I'm hyped for a lot of lakorns actually -- 2014's gonna be a good year .. hopefully.
The previews for KNK are making me even more excited.
And haha, same here. I'm sure I will chicken out from the eerie music and 'ghost' scenes but I know it won't keep me away from KNK :D I just have to remember not to watch it at night, lolss.

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Wondering if Toomtam is going to be a kissing machine in this lakorn.  Also anxious and interested in seeing how his acting is going to fair in this lakorn. He did well in his first 2 lakorns.

SonYukView4ever

Prob. not a kissing machine in here bc the genre is more serious with romance, not kiss/slap.  But for sure, there are going to be kissing scenes. I've seen a few bts already.

RukTurMotJai

sarNie Hatchling
So according to princetamgroup on IG, there's a change? It will air January 14th at 20:25. So we just have to wait an extra day

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I doubt Toomtam will be a kissing machine in here but I'm sure there will be some steamy scenes ;)
I remember it being the 13th, too ... haha, maybe I was mistaken about the date. The 14th is almost here though so yahoo! :D

Here's a new teaser I came across. Actually, not really new, just a few scenes are different but I thought I'd share it ^__^

Credit: Sawaddeeism @ youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ER5QyoVWZGQ

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
I live when the kissing machine is turned on!! Yes it's about to air!!!! (Dirty mind) It makes me want to try and kiss Toomtam in real life. Just wait till I meet him!!! I came across a video from Toomtam fan club looking like pinky and Toomtam will have a BOOm booM scene.

SonYukView4ever

huajaikaungtur said:
I doubt Toomtam will be a kissing machine in here but I'm sure there will be some steamy scenes ;)
I remember it being the 13th, too ... haha, maybe I was mistaken about the date. The 14th is almost here though so yahoo! :D

Here's a new teaser I came across. Actually, not really new, just a few scenes are different but I thought I'd share it ^__^

Credit: Sawaddeeism @ youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ER5QyoVWZGQ

Looking good!! I like this version better than the first teaser! Toomtam is really smooching again. lmbo!!! hahahahha I guess Exact cannot direct without Toomtam not kissing. lol.

Loving it so far! Can't wait! Just 6 more days! Woot! I know i won't be able to catch live, but will tune in closely. Y'all better be here to spazz with me!!! ^_^

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
In only three shows Toomtam sure kissed a lot more than some in their whole career.when I think he has just started...

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Credit: LAKORNHD Thaitv (Official) @ youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8LV_3hgLY4

Was so happy to find this video on my youtube home page. And yayy for the new scenes shown. I am so digging Toomtam and Mo's couple. And should we call their couple ToomMo or TooMo or...? Any suggestions?
And looks like Toomtam slaps Mo ... ;~; The kscene makes up for it though,  :clap: 

Minny: I know right, the kissing machine is in motion again!! :woot: LOLOL. We're all dirty-minded people, hehe so no worries.
A boom boom scene? I don't think I know what you mean ... lolol, JK XD

Daisy: I agree with you, this teaser is much more ... how do I say it? .. interesting & it shows more Toomtam and Mo? :) Yes, Exact can't resist from making Toomtam a kissing pa'ek, :heart: 
Wohoo, KNK's coming soon!!
No worries, I'll be here to spazz with you. I can't miss out on this!

Preetam: Haha, so true. He has mastered kissing scenes already :coverlaf: 

Proomise

sarNie Egg
Im definately gonna watch this when it airs !! :thumbup: :D Love Toomtam and his first two lakorns and liked the MV with Mo! :spin:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Proomise said:
Im definately gonna watch this when it airs !! :thumbup:  :D Love Toomtam and his first two lakorns and liked the MV with Mo! :spin:

Yayy :) Glad you'll be watching this lakorn, too. And agree, love Toomtam & Mo.

SonYukView4ever

One word for that clip/new teaser Minny, so much action! Wow. That last teaser is so intense! I hope that I can watch everyone without hating no one, Lol, because I don't like pra'ek slapping nang'ek, lol. Oh man!!

Just 5 more days!! woot woot!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Oh my, this is going to be one of those suspenseful lakorns where you have to keep guessing until the end. I'm really looking forward to it. Haha. So much eye candy in one scene. I can't believe it's almost airing. Just a few months ago, they just announced Toomtam being in it. 

fun

Expired Sarnie
Can I request someone who is reliable to send me a notification when this lakorn goes on air? Yeah I keep forgetting about this. Mainly because I am not a fan of Exact due to many of their work being distasteful... that is... in my point of view. So anyone willing to take up the responsibility. Thank you in advance.