[Ch5] Koom Nang Kruan (Exact)

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
^Thanks @Marina! I love our "THE STAR" groupie (Toomtam, Grand, Hunz). They're hilarious and fun! I'm just as excited to see the trio as i am for Toomo. :p

@Daisy, the gift was from TTFC USA as a whole. :) Yes, support him all you can and join next year.

Yay-hoo! Exact's usually pretty accurate with their air dates though, so i'm not too surprised-- just excited! January is in less than 2 weeks. :lol:

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Haha @SokLaHote. Grand is like that with everyone, especial with "The Stars" gang. :lol: She's super bubbly and outgoing. I think Mo is more mellow than reserved. I've noticed she's the type of person that shows it in her face how she's feeling.. which is probably why she's one of Exact's more stronger newbie actors. ^^

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
lol, I just hope this show doesnt turn into a Grand-Hunz thing lmao. 55+++ jkjk

but yea, I see less interaction between Mo, Toomtam and Pinky than Grand, Toomtam and Hunz. These three are crazy together lol

Excited for this coming January!!! woot hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance1:

SonYukView4ever

The cast at Exact Scenario Together Star Night event.

And this picture. I'm not sure if it's from Ngao Jai or this lakorn, but this look brings back to me vivid memories of M.L.Tithit. kekekke :)

cr. Toomtam FC

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
They look so good at the event, awwe :D No Hunz though :O I really can't wait for KNK, oh gosh. Every picture makes me even more excited. Such a good looking crew!
And I think that photo might be for NJ but yes, definitely reminds me of Tithit. Aweee :D

SonYukView4ever

Good news guys!!!! KNK is airing on January 13th at 8:10pm Thailand time. Convert that time into your local standard time to catch KNK live in the US!!!

Cr. Princetamgroup and p' Tha

Yay!!! Luang Thep and Thripope Im coming for you. Hehe ^_^

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
YAHOOOO!! Just about 3 more weeks!! YEAHH :D That is such wonderful news. Thank you, Daisy for sharing.
I wish I could catch it live but I don't think I can ;~; I got school, erg.

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Saw little bit about it on entertainment news. I guess Pinky is the main one here? Not Mo?

SonYukView4ever

WTF??? I see Luangthep slapping Daralai across the face?!?!?! WHAT THE H*LL???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

oh man oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cant wait to tune in to the whole storyline!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Noydarny: It does seem like Pinky's the main role. I feel like the lakorn will focus more on her but I hope we get enough of Toomtam & Mo, too :D

Daisydukes: I know right!! I thought my eyes were deceiving me or something .. oh gosh but heckyeahh, super excited XD

SonYukView4ever

Omg. 10 more days!!! My count down begins!!!!

I can finally watch something I've been waiting forever for!! This lakorn will keep my life a bit more occupied too besides work. lol

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Daisy, I know right. Somehow, I feel like not much people are as hyped for this lakorn as us T__T But it's okay, I'll try to keep this thread going :D And hope to see your thoughts every now and then.
School's keeping my busy. Hopefully, I'll have time for my dramas, too.

Ekkkk, KNK's almost here!!~