[Ch5] Koom Nang Kruan (Exact)

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Daisy: I loved reading your thoughts XD And LOLOL at your comment about him "eye-raping" her, LOLOL, I couldn't stop laughing. Haha, you're hilarious. Agree 100000% with everything you said, girl and heckyeah, KNK!~ About a month left!!

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
huajaikaungtur said:
Daisy: I loved reading your thoughts XD And LOLOL at your comment about him "eye-raping" her, LOLOL, I couldn't stop laughing. Haha, you're hilarious. Agree 100000% with everything you said, girl and heckyeah, KNK!~ About a month left!!

Lol! Glad I made you laugh! haha If this lakorn falls on the weekend, I should be able to catch it live, but if weekdays, boo! I got to work! But, I'll watch after work.  I'm sure, I'll still enjoy it very much! :)

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Daisy: You're always making me laugh :D And I doubt it'll air on a weekend ;~; But same here, I have school so no time to watch it live unless it airs during my winter break ^^ Either way, I'll probably just watch it on youtube when it's uploaded~

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Ohlala, that picture <333 Thank you for sharing, Daisy like always :) I love Toomtam's earring so much, oh gosh. So sexxy and his nice combed hair. Also the side view of his face -- love it. As for Mo's expression, she doesn't seem to be into it as much as Toomtam but she's still so pretty.

SonYukView4ever

Marina, do you have time?? hehe If you do, whenever you can, can you make me a wallie using MK, TooMo and ToomVill! :) If not, it's okay. :) I just like your style of siggies, and love Maiko's style as well. ^^

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Daisy: Aww, I'm so honored you asked me to make you a siggie. But I'm not that great at putting more than one couple onto siggie -- that's why I usually stick with one person or two. I'm glad you love my style, thank you. I'll attempt at making you one but I don't think it'll look that great. Please feel free to ask anyone else ^^

And ohlala, look at them sleeping together. Even in that environment, they're still glowing, hahaha XD Toomtam & Mo <3

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you @Amelie for kick-starting the viki channel. I've just followed! And many more will follow once they actually know about it.

I feel deprived of Toomtam and Mo sneak-peeks, so i go back and watch his MVs.^^ The synopsis is really intense. I like how it doesn't reveal anything more than setting up the plot for us. I love P'Oh so i'm soooo happy he plays Threepop's bff. :beer: The BTS is super cuuute with Toomtam being shy about his bare chest. Sweet boy. I want more Toomo!

Cr: Samphan Daddy via princetamgroup@IG

...The bromance is my next favorite thing about KNK. :pervie: First is Toomtam. B)

For Toomtam fans: TTFC are the sweetest. They loved your HBD video na @Marina.^^ Just wanted to let everyone know that we sent a birthday gift and charity donation to him on behalf of his USA fans via TTFC. Many thanks to P'Aew from TTFC, who was also the TTFC MC at his birthday event. I hope more TTFC USA can participate in the future na. :)

Our cutie pra'ek.^^

Mommy and Daddy are so cute!

P'Aew & Toomtam with TTFC USA gift.

TTFC <333

Cr: TTFC maimatoom, pahndawttfc, loksimhow

Let's show him lots of love, no matter where you are in the world! ^____^ January, come sooner!

SonYukView4ever

Songie!! Welcome back! We finally get to see you again! :) So excited!! ^^ :) Thanks for the lovely pictures of Toomtam and his fanclub.  The pink theme is really girly and cute!! :)  hehe If only I was in Thailand, I would be joining in with his BDAY gathering and throwing him hugs and kisses. lol.  His fanclub are sooooooooooooooooo lucky!!! ^^

Here's an update of KNK's new wallie! :)

cr. TTFC :)

SonYukView4ever

it is a beautiful wallie!! ^^ I just checked Toomtam's schedule and he is booked and packed with events through out this month!! WOW! I think he'll have time for filming too but he is so jam packed with events!! More pictures and clips for us then woo hoo!!! ^^

Marina, as for the couple wallie that I requested you to make, can you put MK in the middle, then Toomtam and Mo on the left and Toomtam and Vill on the right. Lol.  It doesnt matter how big or small or what but just MK in the middle with Toomtam and his girls on the left and right side. keke ^^ thanks girl. no rush in anyway, whenever you can and take your time. keke :)

SonYukView4ever

songielove said:

P'Aew & Toomtam with TTFC USA gift.

Songie, I had just read the text underneath the picture and realized that your beautiful BDAY present to Toomtam has reached him!! Omo!!!!! Next year, next year, I will participate and contribute too! This is too good to be true, Songie, keke, your present has reached him!!! :dance1:  Next year, I'm make sure my signature package gets to him too. 555++ ah, too cute is the package and Toomtam and p'Aew! ^^  Love love. Lots of love forever!! :) :wink:

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
I finally saw the teaser. I'm so behind on this thread.  Toomtam seems to be comfortable with any and all the ladies he's on screen with but not all of them seem to be as comfortable and it kinda shows. They just need to let go and become the character fully like our Vill did in the sensual scenes with Toomtam. Toomtam seems like a passionate kisser but many nang'eks don't seem as passionate. I wouldn't mind seeing Grand and Toomtam in a comedy together.

SonYukView4ever

p'Tha the director just updated on his IG, he said this January it is!!!!!!!!!!!! Woottt!!!! I can finally watch something that I've waited for! Yay! :dance1:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Here are a few photos I found recently :) Overall, I love the Toomtam and Mo pictures and their interactions. Totally loving Toomtam & Hunz's bromance. Also, Toomtam & Grand are pretty cute as well :D Too hyped for this lakorn~

Credit: ToomtamFc Maeew @ facebook