[Ch5] Koom Nang Kruan (Exact)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Just when i'm about to lose interest in ch.5, Toomtam and View come along and steal my heart (beside Bie & Noona lol). Now i'm totally enjoying Toomtam along with Mo...i hope in da future i will get to see more pichs and clip of him and Mo on this tread :) :)

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
@Sweet_09: I don't think I've ever lost interest in Channel 5 xD I tend to watch more CH5 lakorns than the other channels. But yes, Toomtam has just stolen my heart and definitely Toomtam & Mo. Agreed!

Credit: ToomtamFc Maeew & Toomtam's Channel @ facebook

Here are a few photos I've seen in the past few days ^__^ Not much photos but who cares? Love KNK!

Toomtam and Mo. They look so perfect standing next to each other, perfect heights. XD

I find it funny how Toomtam seems to always be peeking into photos. He's too cute :3

Can't get over their bromance. They're so touchy with each other, LOLOL.

And Hunz trying to feed Toomtam? Hahaha. The grape matches his shirt or at least I think it's a grape.

Finally, a hot scene of Toomtam & Pinky! Ohlala. Pinky's so beautiful and Toomtam in just that ... ;) They should get closer, hahaha.

Aww, he's such a meanie bothering her when she's sleeping. Cuties!

Not liking Mo's outfit here ... the pants are a big no-no but on the other hand, I see some chest from Toomtam ;D ... JKJK, no perverts here XD

I have no idea what they're stirring here but I just love seeing the cast together (:)

Is anyone as happy as me seeing this? He looks so hot onscreen especially with that earring~

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile
Happy birthday to Grand & that is so sweet of Hunz to sing for her.
Anyway, after seeing the pix make me want to see toomtam and Grand in a lakorn where they pair up.
Donno if it's possible cus Grand was never being n'ek again after hers first lakorn. Really wish they could make her n'ek again as they don't have so much actresses or actors.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
eeee Hunz looks good in that clip singing. Lol. He's getting better by the minute! He's slowing growing on me too. ^^

Happy Bday Grand!! :cheer:  :cheer:

Love Toomtam. :heart:  Waiting for more candies from the filming crew. lol. :p

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Cheeraka said:
Happy birthday to Grand & that is so sweet of Hunz to sing for her.Anyway, after seeing the pix make me want to see toomtam and Grand in a lakorn where they pair up.Donno if it's possible cus Grand was never being n'ek again after hers first lakorn. Really wish they could make her n'ek again as they don't have so much actresses or actors.
I agree that Grand should become nang ek again. She is a really good actress and deserves better.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
@Daisydukes: Heckyeahh, that last picture made up my day (:) He looks so fine with his serious expression, hahaha :D

@Chalidaluvprin: Kissing machine </3 And yes, super hot.

@Dancy: Thanks so much for sharing that cute video. Aww, Hunz is so sweet singing her a song. He's got a nice voice. And happy birthday to beautiful Grand!

@Cheeraka: Same here, I wouldn't mind seeing Toomtam and Grand pair up in the future. Even though her acting wasn't the best in Yark Yood Tawan Wai Tee Plai Fah w/ Son, I'd still like to see her in na'ek roles plus her acting has gotten so much better. Hope to see her as na'ek in the future again ^^

SonYukView4ever

What???? Grand was nang'ek to Son before??? Lolz I am so slow lol...is it any good Marina??? U guys are some big time ch5 viewers...I have only converted to ch5 after seeing Toomtam. Lmao!!!!!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
@Daisydukes: Yes, it aired in 2009. I started the lakorn with my sisters but dropped out since it got boring to me. My sister finished it and loved it :) I tuned in on some scenes and I gotta admit, Son and Grand scenes are pretty cute. I just feel like there were too many unnecessary scenes so I couldn't bare to watch it fully. Grand is a princess in there and Son's her bodyguard so it's a pretty cute relationship. Son & Grand's acting weren't the best though since they were still improving. You should check it out ^^ Maybe you'll like it :)

Really? Then that means you just converted to CH5 not too long ago? Dang, girl XD

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
@DaisyDukes Grand and Son lakorn is call "Yark Yood Tawan Wai Tee Plai Fah." A remake of Mam and Tang lakorn.  That lakorn was Grand frist n'ke role after that it look like Exact downgrade her to supporter role. Exact didn't even give her a chance to become n'ke. That lakorn of Grand and Grand was.....I won't give the end away for you but they really need to repair up again to make up for their first lakorn. 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Yes, I loved that lakorn and I thought Grand did pretty well for it being her first nang ek role.

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
That lakorn was great and awesome I just have to skip the fighting scenes but I feel sad they Sin and Grand need to make up totally agree with dancy

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Agreed with all of you. Son & Grand should be paired up again :) I'm sure they'll do amazing together since they both are talented, good looking individuals. ^__^

Credit: Ttyuttana @ IG

OMG, this is just the cutest video ever XD LOLOL, I love Toomtam & Grand. Toomtam's all fighting & Grand's laugh at the end <333

http://instagram.com/p/f2kZHukflm/

Credit: TRiNP05 @ youtube

And this, no comment on that guy xD But LOLOL, I couldn't stop laughing at everyone's actions. Toomtam's too cute :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXziJdMR0KU

I've been seeing so much Toomtam & Grand and they are getting cuter and cuter. I'm really loving their playfulness towards each other especially in this video. He's all telling her happy birthday. :D Grand's so gorgeous!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47oAL2fL09Y

I'm just adoring Toomtam & Grand so much at the moment. Ahhhh, we need to see more of Pinky & Mo. They need to join in on Toomtam & Grand's fun ^__^

SonYukView4ever

Marina, where are you?? Lol I think this lakorn needd some love. Lol lets push it to the top a bit. Lol

Anyways, I saw some really sweet pictures of Toomtam and Pinky. One scene he was crying for her bc she was such a depressed/neglected soul who couldnt go reborn then there was another they were seem kissing...yup. smooching scenes. Lol

Pictures will come later. :p

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Daisydukes, I'm right here!! I check this topic daily but I'm usually on asianfuse for just a bit. I've been so busy & unable to post updates on this lakorn T__T And yes, I saw some smooching scenes on my facebook as well. I will wait to see your photos :)

And yes, let's give KNK some loooove~