[Ch5] Koom Nang Kruan (Exact)

namsaengkua

sarNie Hatchling

Fitting คุ้มนางครวญ Pympan C.⭐พิมพ์พรรณ ชลายนคุปต์ )

fanny

sarNie Adult
teedee said:
Rumors said they change pra'ek to Toomtam the star.
I rather watch Toomtam than Son. Toomtam look more manly than feminine Son. I'm not fond with both actors, but my choice would be Toomtam. Yah! More lakorn of Pinky. I hope the story is good. I hardly watch ch.5 lakorn most of their lakorn are too over acting.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
So, it is Toomtam, Pinky, and Mo. Wowie, Toomtam definitely is hot right now. :D Lol, and I just knew that he and Mo are due for pairing up one day. Not too surprised to hear it's going to happen for real. Not a fan of Mo, but they are cute in their own way.

Credit for the pictures: Picpost.postjung.

Oh, Teedee, I tagged Toomtam, Mo, and Oh's names for you. :)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wait who da n'ek??? Mo??? If it is than woohoo!!! This totally make up for prpr!!!! To wat my instinct telling me, mo is n'ek and pink is da ghost/n'rai lol!!!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Oooohlala, so glad to see Toomtam in another lakorn so soon! :)
He looks good with Mo, I've been waiting to see them in a lakorn together. Pinky and Toomtam look good together, too.
This looks very interesting.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
For me, it doesn't matter. I love both Toomtam and Son equally. 555 I don't think Ch5 lakorns are over acting and whatnot. It's just straight up too dramatic. LOL Some has been extremely good and not dramatic like before. Seems like the change of time for Ch5 lakorns have made things somewhat better now, lakorn wise. Anyways, hopefully Mo is the nang'ek. Never thought that the two would pair up so soon after PRPR also. I wish he would pair up with Charabelle again but I'll just sit back and wait. lol I'm okay with Pinky. I haven't seen any of her lakorns since her scandal so hopefully this one will do. I'm not too fond of these type of lakorns also, ghost wise, but lets see how it goes first. :D

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Interesting,Pinky in channel 5. I think if Pinky were to be nang ek, it would be fine too, she matches Toomtam fairly well. Im in love with ghost storylines. Lol.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Love Toomtam. :) I usually dont like period or boran ancient lakorn but Ill watch for Tumtom. I dont think Mo will be nang'ek jus cuz she usually play second role...hope im wrong tho.

When does filming start?

D~D

sarNie Adult
Uh-ha !! So they change Son to Toomtam. See .. B/c in some way they do somewhat look similar. But I don't mind b/c I LOVE watching them( so damn good looking). But I'll skip this b/c im not too fond of ghost/love Lakorn. :(
BTW.. I was hoping that Pinky would do a Lakorn with Weir again . :(

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
So Wait..WHo are The Main Leads
Pinky or MO???
I Hope Mo Isnt Playing Rai...See Can Pull Off A Cutte Looking Rai

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I have no idea what Mo saying (beside da english part lol) but i'll just like to share this pic with all da comment etc :)

If someone kind enough than they can trans but if not...at least we have something to talk/update :D

Credit: Mo's ig, Toomtamfc_maaew's ig
http://web.stagram.com/p/524280914461893486_6615295
http://web.stagram.com/p/524363213266141433_231940175
http://web.stagram.com/p/526659083185603023_231940175

Doing my research lately and i have no idea who da main lend (between Mo & Pinky since da fans are saying he with pinky???) but as in many lakorn i have seen...it will be a love triangle...where da guy first fall in love with da first girl or da first girl had a crush in da guy but he never seem to like her etc...by not being able to be with him because another girl appear out of nowhere and got his attention...she go crazy and end up killing her self and cruse on them as in hunting them down in every life time etc...just saying...my thought it have nothig to relate to da lakorn storyline :) since i or da fans have no idea about da lakorn yet...

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I am jumping with joy to see Toomtam already in the work for this lakorn. WOO HOO!!!! :woot:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :woot: I still have no idea whether Mo or Pinky is nang'ek but maybe it's a love triangle like you said, sweet09.  maybe it's going to take place between two generations; boran and modern.

cr. to Toomtam FC