[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
gotta post a cap of this sweet shot. awwww sooooooooo adorable! love it. like a gesture a girlfriend would do to her boyfriend hehe. love the look on his face.

cr swtr fb

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
A cute shy reactions of Biena after got tease by the host (p'ling) "lets go p'numam we'll leave this family to clear(their problems) between themselves".
haha I'm sure like us fans p'ling can see how close Biena are together and that there's something going on between them.
love it Biena's expressions are priceless lol. wanna see the show so much and can't wait to see them at the concert on 11/16. hope we see more cute pics.

cr:swtr fb

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Don't know if the rumors is true or not but right now will be happy first :dance1:  :clap:  :yahoo:   finally the good news been waiting for. can't wait till June 2014.  imsmile thanks for the good news you made my day . excited what lakorn will it be but all is good as long as Biena are pair up i'm happy already but please a happy ending this time. hope the rumors is really true. cross fingers.

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
OMG, this news is what I've been waiting for! Thanks so much for the news, can't wait till that day. Wondering what lakorn it's going to be and hope it ends with happiness!

cecilia

Staff member

Penppy

sarNie Hatchling
cecilia said:
Thanks for the good news .. I miss BIENA again after watching my fanmade mv of them T_T

Re-sharing ---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dTBIKWYe80

Can't wait for the reunion 

BTW: i watched the kdrama 'SECRET GARDEN' & King of 2 HEARTS and noticed a similarity features between Noona and HAJIWON. It's no wonder i adore these two actresses so so much :wub:
I also watched these two drama. love Kim Hang Ya

Reactions: NdA

NdA

1023er ^^:BieNa :^^
Yay great news…I’m so excited. Bring it on..   :dance1:  :dance1:

cecilia said:
BTW: i watched the kdrama 'SECRET GARDEN' & King of 2 HEARTS and noticed a similarity features between Noona and HAJIWON. It's no wonder i adore these two actresses so so much :wub:
@cecilia oh my dear I try not to mention my ultimate bias Ha Ji Won on unrelated thread anyway since you bring it first….so let I share my thought as well. I don’t notice similarity features between Noona and Ha Ji Won but I did noticed they have several similarities such as cheerful personality, love to laugh, they can bring out the best from their co-actor and have great chemistry with them. I really adore Ha Ji Won and Noona as an actress as well as a person. :lol: