[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

sl33py

sarNie Hatchling
Ingfaah is a daughter of the Exact owner. In another word, she's a billionaire, not an actress or singer and is currently studying in the US. He had a crush on her w/out knowing who she was but later found out that she is the big boss daughter. But they both still talk as friend and th e news reporter kept eyes close on them since they were caught once party together at her friend's party or something. Her then told the news not to use his daughter name cuz she's still young and studying. Also said he will not interfere w/her love life cuz she is smart enough to make her own decision. On Bie side, of course he doesn't dare to do much and only said they are friend. But you could tell from the interview and face expressio. He likes her but just don't' want to give elder a hard time therefore he watch his action too. She even came to watch the Musical 'Ruk Jup Jai' and decided to stayed after the show while here dad left. The fortune teller also said if he dare to pick the 'heaven flower' (Mean rich girl) he will be super super famous. One talk show ask Bie of how he felt about the fortune telling. Bie answer - not to believe everything, is all up to you. He makes the best of everyday. The more famouse you are, the higher you get and your status likely to be unhappy. He just do his best in his assigned jobs.
I love his answer, that my KooGum pra'eg.

Saying all this, I rather want him w/noona. They both have many in similarity - sing, dance, acting, and striving to make money for living. Both are talented. In fact, Noona is more prettier in my perspective.

I don't have picture. I knew all this from watching all entertainment news on you tube from for sept-dec of 2012, not long ago.

cikna

sarNie Adult
I know many of you have watched this show. i can't help but to say, the more I know about Bie Sukrit, the more I like him! Don't know whether it's for the sake of being on television, but the guy doesn't act the superstar that he is! he laughed as nobody's business. usually, famous stars would be very particular with everything they do.  i've seen news about him in the past. Though i didn't look too much into it (which i should have!), but it's easy to tell that he is VERY famous! Anyways, coming back to this show, I can't help but "to fall" for him more and more. The way he treats this child is amazing. I was particularly mesmerised when he lovingly whispered to the child when the child was sleeping. what was he saying (it's after 26.42) to the little boy? does anyone know whether there is an eng sub for this show??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dS3DJZFWWWQ

and another thing; I always wanted to say this: HE'S ONE VERY FAIR MAN!! I know that many Thai men are fair. But I must say he is the fairest of them all! When he was sitting with the family and hosts of this show, you can clearly see his clean and fair foot. I noticed it, obviously, in KhuKam.

As a woman, i feel so unfair!  :annoyed: . He's charming, good looking and I think a nice man. And he has really, really fair skin. I'm jealous that he is fairest with better skin! :whatever: 

gloria83

sarNie Adult
you guys, its so intense with Kobori and Wanut's first meeting.  I actually cried with Wanut when he found out that Ang got married to japanese soldier, Kobori.

gloria83

sarNie Adult
today's episode was def a tear jerker and its only gonna get more sadder.   Noona did a amazing job in todays episode.

looksy

sarNie Adult
I know Wanat was super hurt, but I didn't have enough tears to go around because I was too sad for our Kobori............My heart was just in so much pain when after Ang threw herself down the stairs, he asked, "why" and she answered him "you know why".....and that super sad background music didn't help either......Yes, this episode was surely tough to get through. I'm glad it's over b/c I dread this moment so much. I really do think Ang's pregnancy hormones are making her act this way.

@s1pp3y, is Ingfah's dad's name Ah Koo like I read? I read that Exact is a part/under  GMM Grammy........but yeah she's an heiress.

sl33py

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah that's her father. I hope she and Bie doesn't end together. I would hate to see Bie having to do LOTS to impress the in-laws becus of their differences. It could turn into monster-in-law lol. Who knows, all kind of crazy stuff happen behind closed door. Everything may look OK and friendly in front of the news reporter. He better off w/Noon for a comedian like him. I can't wait to watch their next drama together!!!!!

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile
When will this lakorn end, I read at Pim's twitter that the lakorn Ruen Sanaeha will air 22 April.
Do it mean they add more ep to this lakorn?

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
Omg today epi so much painful for kob. The scene kob come back to change his cloth, ang mom and grandma keep ask him about wanut,this scene kob face look kinda dissapoint and sad. Ang I hate u can u take off ur bad mind of thinking it cuz of kob seem ur ex sercte message that why wanut they get catch so soon. It's not kob bad they already catch them first before kob see ur bitch ex message. The scene she try kill they baby is make me cry alot I just feel so much pitful kobori and everything take me go. Angsumalin if ur baby die that cry can't help anymore u just kill ur own baby cuz of ur ex i hateeeeeeeeeee u aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh... I think end epi will make me cry like none stop.

The next epi the two old mans and some guy with them did they try to kill kobori? 5555+ I glad the doctor tell ang family they won't send kob to ? If kob not beg that he want to go to

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I seriously don't even know what else to say other than todays episode was quite the intense one. To see Wanut and Kobori have a stare down alongside Kobori & Angsumalin's arguing. Wow. And yes, her falling off the stairs. One thing I am rather curious about is what was she dreaming about? Yoichi coming to her? I'm bad with these superstitious stuff...at least I think it's superstitious. Hehe.
Anyhoo, I'm quite dishearten that there were no cute scenes at all. Booo. I don't know if I am excited for the last 3 episodes since it's gonna be all intense and dramatic only..ish. Although I must admit that Kobori look so darn attractive when he runs. 555 ;)
And yes, it was heartbreaking to see Kobori screaming Hideko's name after she fell off the staircase. He was so heartbroken that she did that. He even went to feel her stomach to see if his baby was okay. Ang is so...Blahh. 555 And yes, I didn't even cry for Wanut when he found out that Ang was already married to Kobori. Hmph. 555
Anyways, Would someone be kind to translate some scenes such as Kobori & Ang's argument scenes, Wanut & Kobori's talk, and Ang talking to her parents after Kobori left her again at the end...when she was crying on her bed.

@Cheeraka, This lakorn doesn't end until next Tuesday. So yes, there's still 3 more episodes left. 

Talking about Ingfah, I don't have any hope for them two. I don't want to make any early assumptions/judgement but I don't they they're compatible. Honestly, I don't find Ingfah appealing in the eyes, well my eyes for sure. 555 Hopefully they just remain as friends. I can't see Bie with anyone else other than Noona as for now. Hehe ;)

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
Today's episode was super depressing, sad, and full of tears. I didn't cry when Vanus found out that Ang was married to Kobori and I hated Vanus when he spit at Kobori and said go die. The part where Ang threw herself down the stairs got me crying and feeling super pitiful for Kobori. The eding scene will today making us cry nonstop and cry our hearts out. I was watching Reaung Kong Reaung about the actors/actresses, director, and teamwork from Koo Kum talking about and making the ending scene. All I have to say is it's super depress, while watching the spoiler of the end I was crying nonstop, crying my heart out, and cry like I can't even breathe, it's too much to take. Watching the spoilers from Reaung Kong Reaung of Koo Kum is making my heart shattered into pieces.

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
I just watch ruengkhongrueng and they show the end scene in there it make me teary. Oh no I'm to scary to see this in actual scene

Mae

sarNie Adult
I'm so heartbroken...for Kobori, Angsumalin, and even Vanus too! I feel for each one of them and the range of pain each person has to endure.... Oh my broken heart! I don't know if it will ever heal...because it's three times the heartbreak! Well, I must add in a fourth heartbreak when Takeda loses his BFF Kobori too!

cecilia

Staff member
i did not watch it yet .. i'm scare now after reading all these comments ..

Ingfah, i don't want to wish any one ill but let the future takes its course -- i secretly cheer for BIE/NOONA in real life na.

Cikna, i forgot to mention about the STAR9 special appearance clip .. he was so funny in there .. he asked/told the audience to leave their tv on during finale to garnish up rating lol -- i love this man .. so bluntly handsome in my eyes (Loving him day by day)

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
Talking about Ingfah, she and Bie are just friend and Bie never really has a crush on her. I've watched almost every single thing/show about Bie. He said that when he first met Ingfah, he didn't know who she was and he said that she was kinda cute, but he didn't have a crush on her. She dance for Bie, P'Bird, and other singers too. Bie ia a guy that can talk with anyone and he's an easy going person.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
So Ingfah is a dancer? I also hope for Bie and Noona in real life. Just reading the comments make me so sad. I'm still going to watch it though because I don't want to miss any Kobori and Ung seen that we have left till the bitter ending.

cecilia

Staff member
I don't want to badmouth Vanus but after today encounter .. i have to add that my MAN, KOBOBIE, has so much class!
Despite how much he hate and am angry at war - He never insulted or spit in front of anyone rudely like Vanus!!

I'm on ANGSUMALIN anti - strike!

Ang didn't fall on purpose .. she fainted ...
Omg, i don't know who to feel sad for now ..
THIS IS WAY WAY WAY TOO SAD ..
He choose to move to Burma b/c he assumed she wanted Vanus.
She got angry at him b/c she assumed he gott Vanus captured!

This is way way way too heavy for my small heart to take ---
Will cry a bucket tomorrow with Ang for being misunderstood ...
It's her fault for standing by the stair but whatever happen .. she didn't meant it ..

Awe, my poor heart. TTTTTTTTTTT___________________TTTTTTTTTTT

cecilia

Staff member
Gloria, that clip is so so PAINFUL for me to take in TTTTTT_____________TTTTTT

Bucket will not be enough for my tears TTTTTT_______TTTTTT

'T' will be murder more than once ...

and heart will be broken in millions of pieces TTTTT_______TTTT

I sure hope P'San will make me feel somewhat happy in the end after his leave TTTTT_______TTTT

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
What can i say about this episode but just that i'm so mad at Angsumalin, wanna smack her so much. she's so mean,such a B! pardon me but that's how i really feel. she blame everything on Kobori about Wanut. so unreasonable. she gonna hurt her baby but after she wake up was crying all scare of losing her baby, arghh!!! i hate her!!. feel so sorry for Kobori. such a pitiful guy. he gonna move to burma to get away from the pain TT. if i was him i'll do the same. get away from his crazy wife is the best solution right now. i didn't care to watch Wanut scenes, watch only Ko&Ang scenes. call me heartless but i don't pity Wanut at all,sorry. i'm only into Kobori character.
i watch the show reung cong reung got me crying already seeing a bit of the scene Kobori gonna die. TT.
when see the whole scene will definitely cry my eyes out more TT.

ahhh..such very cute pic. heads bump again. look like Bie love the heads bump thing. so adorable, they look like a real couple
credit IG noona_nuengtida

i heard about Ingfah. but whatever don't care. nothing is certain in this world. things can always change. Bie say they are just friends. distance relationship is hard to last in my opinion. in my eyes can see Bie/Noona have such good feelings for eachother,they have great chemistry on and off screen, can see he adore her a lot, when she "ngon" he go after and "ngor" her which show he cares about her a lot. and like the saying says closeness can make people's hearts change to love eachother more than friends and he's always working with Noona. so the chances of them as a real couple, is not hard to happen. cheer this couple a lot. but won't have high hopes cos don't wanna be heart break. like we know we can't force people to love eachother. but it's not wrong to have hope and cheer them. i don't wanna sound mean but lets not talk about the third person in here. this is Koo kum thread. we love Bie/Noona so should just stick with talking about our lovely couple. right now i only have Bie/Noona together in my mind. so don't care or wanna talk about other people. i'm sad/depress enough that will get to see only sad scenes of Ang&Ko so don't wanna be more sad about who they date in real life either,i wanna be in my fantasy of only Bie/Noona together right now. right now Noona is not even in Thailand she went to Europe with her family for a vacation break for 10 days. so our Kobobie/Angnoona will take a break after working hard in Koo Kum. hope they get plenty of rest and come back work together again soon. many fans are waiting for them.

Mae

sarNie Adult
Awwww....thanks Gloria for posting the clip...sooo sad! I wish all of us Koo Gumers lived in the same city so we could watch the remaining episodes together...cry together...comfort each other...dream about Kobori together...