[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
@somp9 agree with u too. It so sad watch lakorn that p'ek die at the end,tear will alway drop when p'ek or n'ek die and let one another alone at the end. Even not die and just not end up together it the most sad too:(

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
^^^i love the pic but i'm not a big fan about the editing because now they look like barbie and ken

somp9

sarNie Adult
hope this version they change n'ek being soft and nice toward p'ek a little bit.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Yay!!! It's really happening, had always wanted Bie and Noona together in Lakorn since i love both of their music. Also I'm a Bieluvr, Hahaha. I just don't get, it, bie can overact sometimes, but sometimes he doesn't and he's actually really cute too, and lately, he doesn't even look like a baby-face anymore, but still love him so much. Koo Gum, can't wait for you. Please update the exact airing date, can't wait!!!

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
^^^i love the pic but i'm not a big fan about the editing because now they look like barbie and ken
Hahaha, so true. Anyways, I'm back here cause there hasn't been any updates lately, I'm really curious what's going on with this lakorn. I love Bie and Noona Mak!!!!

So back a few pages, someone asked how tall Noona was, she's 5'2, the same height as me!!!!

puca

sarNie Juvenile
interesting chose of pranangs, i'm probably gonna watch this one - even though i dislike watching a lakorn when i know it won't have a happy ending
noona looks cute as the nangek

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Ch.7 has ruined many remake including this one.
how do you know that ch 7 ruined this one before even seeing it? You really have to give them a chance to prove themselves. Please don;t judge based on the actors and actresses they pick until you see it. I know I'm saying this because i love Bie and Noona, but if the lakorn is not good, then I wouldn't like it either, but right now i'm waiting to actually see it first.

Mintyyasian

sarNie Juvenile
Bie is a hot KOBORI! I'm glad that all kobori's are handsome! lol!
& since kobori is a person who has love for nangek, even when he looks at the nangek,you can tell by his eyes that he likes her.
I hope that Bie can represent that to the audience! <3

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6q4gRETflg&list=UUIRJxN9WN15E-OZiJpIyXug&index=1

Bie and Noona sing ost for Koo Kum. Both have good voice :)). Very nice song.

cr: noonafanclub

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
So they will sing this song for the lakorn, I was kind of expecting that since they're both singers. Haha.