[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

somp9

sarNie Adult
is this a musical of Koo Kum? because Ch3 planning to make this lakorn too and Nadech will be the p'ek.

remem

sarNie Hatchling
is this a musical of Koo Kum? because Ch3 planning to make this lakorn too and Nadech will be the p'ek.
This is lakorn TV, Exact have hold the copyrigh for do this novel into a TV series.
Nadeth version maybe movie by M39 with n'ek name richhy.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I'll be waiting for this lakorn...Bie comeback lol...Noon really fit the role Ungsanalin...But why remaking this lakorn now...I still loving da Num & Benz version so so much??? This made me sad...:cry1:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart

C:IG exactscenario

C: IG borntobe_thanya & Pantip

C:ni_omo

C: ohfreelance

C:as tagged

C:TheLittlefishz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8o_KWt4D3Y&feature=youtu.be

kwarm_barb

sarNie Egg
NOOO!!!! BIE? why?
Bie is NOT suitable to play Kobori. The look, the age, the talent! Shoot me in the head now... :lmao:
Compare to all those they have played Kobori, Worawut/ Bird/ Num, Bie is not suitable!! NOOOO!
(*sigh* i'll have to get over it)

(btw please check out the real story of my life, link below)

Mintyyasian

sarNie Juvenile
Thank gahh this is happening! Loving the pictures. In every KOO GUM lakorn/movie, the praek is always sooo handsome!!! <3
& of course he has to dieee! That's what makes this story soo classic or known!

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Bie and noona version look like Japan not Thai like num and Benz. Num n Benz version I'm remember watch this when I was little with my sis in thailand,and i only remember the end scene and ost in there then the whole lakorn I forgive all lol.