[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

cecilia

Staff member
i wish it was TOONTAM instead of Bie (i do like him but you know - he's just not JAPANESE enough for me - with the uniform on, he looks Vietnamese instead (don't shoot me na - i like big but i just can't picture him as KOBORI after TOOMTAN killed this role onstage - musical week of the star7) When he played that musical scene on stage - i'm sold that he's KOBORI (even though he's playing Niphon))

suk13_karn

sarNie Egg
khun Boy really good at keeping secret, suddenly announce bomb Gookum lakorn, and he think this role for Bie since 4 years ago.

viicky

sarNie Egg
This is the news ::

Big surprised in Ruk/jap/jai The romantic Musical press conference from Boy Takonkiet by announcing the new lakorn TV big project of the year “Koo Gum”, Bring Bie and Noona as the package, play together in Ruk/jap/jai (Love/Touch/Heart) Musical and continuely in lakorn TV "Koo Gum"

From the rumor, this novel have been prepared for bie since 2009, in concert “Love makmai” exact already secretly signal about next work of bie that he will play as a soldier, from one scene in the concert which had the bomb and he was a soldier. Exact have possessed this novel more 5 years, which is the novel that many companys want to possess.
Boy has revealed about new project from this everlasting novel that ..

Boy : Usually the licensed for each novel that we will bring to do lakorn TV, we buy 2 years for possess the licensed, but I have bought this novel licensed for 5 years, to wait the day that Bie ready for this role. If will have Kobori, for this generation, that must be Bie.
I saw him in “Love attack” concert, but that time I know Bie still not ready for this role.So during these time he have to accumulate more experience. And we also looking for N'ek of this story. Untill I saw Noona in the latest movie, I think “Angsumalin” should be her.
After I saw Bie and Noona have rehearsal the Musical together, they both really chemistry. So I want them play together again. The project to do "Koo Gum" I'm on purpose to do it since 4 years ago. I think if Bie can play as Kobori, it would be really awesome. But usually almost actors whom used to play this role will older more than this. This lakorn will start shooting after finished Ruk/Jap/Jai the Musical, and maybe can watch it end of this year.

news in China website: http://blog.sina.com...aa010133sv.html

Credit pictures: IG Bie's manager

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Migosh..another re-make of Koo kum, aren't they tire of making it already. surprise exact is making this cuz thought Ch7 was going to. and another suprise Bie&Noona are the p'ek&n'ek. i like both of them, saw bts photoshoot of their new musical play together, they make a cute match. so they'll have good chemistry, i'll watch this version, was disappointed with Nom&Benz version, i like Bird&Kwang version more, will always be the classic version for me.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
this a lakorn or musical?

noona does not look convincing as nangek for this lakorn..

bie looks okay.. but not happy with who they pick!!

cecilia

Staff member
I thought it's going to be a musical lakorn onscreen - didn't p'Boy says no one has to pay the ticket to watch it b/c it's going to be free onscreen?

LOL:)

sarNie Juvenile
Now something tells me this version of the lakorn is going to be a big hit. Don't know why though, just a feeling...
By the way, Bie and Noona looks really cute together. My new favorite pairing. :)

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Bie and Noona? Interesting. When it was first rumored that Nadech would do the 'movie' version, I immediately thought of Noona as being the n'ek just because I feel like she has a lot of potential in terms of acting. Now that she's in here, I feel as though my wish has come true : )

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Okay I think people are confuse that this is a muiscal. Its NOT A MUSICAL.......... its going to be a LAKORN.

I hope members do read what others members post so ya don't have to ask the same question is this is musical or a lakorn.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Okay I think people are confuse that this is a muiscal. Its NOT A MUSICAL.......... its going to be a LAKORN.

I hope members do read what others members post so ya don't have to ask the same question is this is musical or a lakorn.
Thanks. I was getting confuse too when i was reading this.

------

I am super Happy that Bie/Noona is playing in here!!! Yay!!!!!! So happy, I love Noona! Happy she
is acting in a lakorn maybe she'll get a chance to plays a lakorn with Pope! haha. I know they have
a sit-com but i prefer Lakorn! hahha..

I haven't seen this lakorn before but i saw the MV and it looks sad. I know the pra'ek dies at the end.
hopefully, this version, the pra'ek don't die or i'll be very sad. I love the ost in here too. and hopefully
the ost is as good as the other one. :D

Mintyyasian

sarNie Juvenile
yes yes yes yes yes! BIEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE HIM! But the thing is, he doesn't even look japanese to me. & yeah. :(
This was one of the most romantic thai ancient lakorn I have ever watched...

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
The book of Koo Kum & Koo Kum 2 are out at ethaiCD

book 1
http://www.ethaicd.com/show.php?pid=66964

book 2
http://www.ethaicd.com/show.php?pid=66968