[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

wealthyriver

sarNie Egg
I have this weird feeling that Exact's trying to turn KSNN into the next koo jin o.0 I mean, look at their latest collaboration on with all that fanservice...

Why don't they just stick with KSSM (Kangsom x Smile)? :( Those two look super cute together and kinda remind me of BieNa at times ;)

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
Yep, I watched it because I just had a feeling that he's going to be in it. I know, I miss him on screen so much. He's been gone a long time. Anyway Bie said he's going to have a new single and will probably be release before 10 years of love The Star in Concert in June. Hopefully Bie will play with Noona in her new lakorn. Missing Biena so much!!!

Leap Line

sarNie Egg
I had spent my good time last weekend. Yeh, i went to want Teacher's Diary movie. It is now showing in my country. Bie (character as teacher Song) really makes me laugh into tear :lmao:   :bhehe: . Hope we are receiving good news from our BieNa so soon. I can't wait any longer. I really miss this couple so bad.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I've been lonely the past days without internet, so I decided to go back and watch Koo Gum. Thank God for the box set collection. lol
Gosh, I miss and love BieNa so much! I'm back in my Koo Gum/Bie-Noona phase, not that i was never. Hahaha. 
I can't wait for the Nataraj Award. Praying that Koo Gum wins the award!!! 

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
I miss Biena so much too. Hoping for them and Koo Kum to win Nataraj Awards. On May 13th Bie, R, Gun, Kangsom, and Kang are going to Suek 12 Rasee, but I don't think Noona is going to go like last time.

roselovesice

Because you saw examples and you experienced it yourself?

“There were times when I read a book and wished that a girl in the book existed in real life. Once I fell in love with a fictional character from a novel and that was “Angsumalin” from Khu Kam. I thought she was such a lovable girl, red cheek, curved eyebrow, always had a smile on her face … it would work out perfectly if she existed in real life. “Bie said.
Credit: Malie BIFC Blog

Oh Bie, Bie, Bie. You naughty boy. We know you're talking about your Noona. Even though Koo Gum ended like a year ago, you still talk about your Ang. The love is so strong. Don't worry honey, she's real and she's here. You just got to make sure you put that ring on her in a few years. Also, make sure that no other guys are trying to court her. Be possessive if you have to. 555 

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
I heard that Bie and Noona will play in a new drama together directed by Pon Nipon. It was said that this drama is going to be modern romantic comedy like American series not a slap-kiss drama.
กรี๊ดดด!!!!รอเลยจ้า

"ป้อน นิพนธ์" แย้มละครโปรเจกต์ใหม่ "บี้" ประกบ "หนูนา"

เป็นละครแนวโมเดิร์น โรแมนติกคอมเมดี้ ไม่ใช่ตบจูบ สไตล์ละครโบราณ ....แต่จะใหม่มาก คล้ายซี่รีส์ฝรั่ง - คมชัดลึก
Credit to Facebook Koo Kum Bie Noona

roselovesice

Please! Anything will do for me as long as I get to see my Bie and Noona! Hopefully the storyline is good and catchy!
Even though I crave for a slap and kiss lakorn for BieNa, we already got some of those spicy scenes in Koo Gum so I'm fine with romance comedy!!
Please let the news be trueeeeeee! Thank you! :D

roselovesice

I know many of you may have seen this already but just thought I share it again.

Bie will meet Noona again in a new, very modern lakorn…
Paorn, one of Exact managements said … “A big form lakorn project that we are working on right now is “Ban Lung Maek” directed by San Sikaewlaw. You asked if we selected actors and actresses for this lakorn… yes, we did but we are not going to tell you about it, yet.”
Is it Nok Sinjai?
“Characters in lakorn are not the same as in the musical… definitely not new actors or actresses. It’s going to be very different from the musical.  Just wait and see. We won’t do it  if it’s going to be the same. We are at getting things ready at the moment. In addition, Bie and Noona will meet again in a new lakorn.”
Bie and Noona’s lakorn… what kind of lakorn will it be?
“It’s going to be a romantic comedy, very modern… Boy Takonkiet will oversee the project.”
“Bie and Noona’s project is a new project we create. P’Boy will see to everything himself. When will the project start? probably around August or September. We can’t confirm the plan, yet. We have to see Bie’s Broadway project and when he needs to be over there.”
What kind of lakorn is it?
“it’s a very modern lakorn and very new, similar to TV series from the West. Definitely not a  slap/ kiss, old style or action lakorn. It’s more of a romantic comedy. With p’Boy, even though it’s a romantic comedy… it’s going to be lakorn with heavy content. There’s a possibility of a 2nd lead actress.”
Bie to help advance a new actress?
“I have to tell you that Bie doesn’t have a lot of time. In addition, he can only do one lakorn per year. We have to find someone who would fit with him.  It’s because he has such limited time and he also works on many areas.  If we went ahead with the project and ran into problems later… it would mess up our plans.” Paorn ended.
Credit: Malie BIFC Blog

I hope there's no second lead. I can't tolerate seeing Bie romance another girl in the same screen as Noona. #SOBIAS 555
Hopefully everything works out. Gosh, it's that moment where I just wish the broadway didn't happen but at the same time I'm so proud of Bie too. This is so complicated yet so simple. 555 I just hope that we get to see BieNa soon and that the cast is confirmed to be BieNa. No change please! 

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
Do you all remember kwanjai mahachon from 9 entertain awards from last year? Well, there's that again this year on June 4th. You can now vote for Bie again. You have to login to your Facebook account and vote. One vote per account per hour. I'm really hoping for Bie to win kwanjai mahachon again this year for the 6th year. Hope everyone will help vote for Bie as we all did last year! Here's the link http://mcot-web.mcot.net/9entawards/list.html