[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

gloria83

sarNie Adult
teedee said:
Yep made me squeal when Bie pull Noona out to dance with him, was so cute!  he certainly was looking for her in the crowd and want her to be the first person he dance with, and in the first tape was cute too when he went to dance in the crowd, clearly he was looking for her and stop when see her and he sang the part "rawun chun ja mai ploi" and was looking straight at her..aww sweet like a love sign he gave her... and was so funny he was jealous over her and KS that KhunBoy have to tease him said why Kobori possessive over Angsumalin? haha. was kinda sad wanna see BieNa sang together but it's ok see them together I'm happy already. wish they reunited again soon but seem like will be a while cause he'll be too busy with his play in new york.

chip1412 said:
I miss Bie and Noona!!!!!!!!!! I miss all the comments people post in here too! I want them to sing together at some awards or events. I just keep watching the Together party again and again. Bie literally point at Noona and sing "Nuk tae" :kiss2:. Right away, Noona did her hand's sign as no to avoid suspicious :bhehe:. At the end, I feel like Bie want to put his hand on Noona's shoulder but end up putting on Grand to make thing less obvious :pervie: . Seriously, Noona's face looks nervous too. OMG!!!!!!I don't care if they dating for real or not, I want Noona and Bie to sing together I want them to be in another lakorn :worthy:. I'm dying from waitinggggggg. 
What does nuk tae mean?

gloria83

sarNie Adult
So i rewatched Xact together party clips and if you pay attention at the end, Bie and Noona are dancing next to eachother!!!! (squeals)  I am so excited!!!  Hurry June!  We need to see more of them together!

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
I just remembered that March 5 was the day Kobori passed away (one year anniversary of Kobobie). That was the same day that Bie came back to Thailand from New York. Same here I'm missing Biena, just want them to reunite ASAP!!!

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
Finally there's a picture of Bie and Noona together!!! Picture of Noona giving Bie flowers for Kid Teung Wittaya(Teacher's Diary) Gala Night. Credit to exactmusic.

nguco19892012

sarNie Egg
Here is the pic all of us waiting for.
Do you see the way P'Bie touch Noona'arm?
I love the way he pull her back when she is shy. The way he smile becoz of holding her.
really want to shout outloud to show my feeling now. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAÂ. Please tell us you're dating.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
HAHHA I love how he's all up in her space, hugging her, putting his head on hers, and just in cloud nine with her in his arms. LOLOL He's all smiley. It's too cute and funny! Haha. Love how he pulled her back too! Thanks to whoever recorded this video! They just made everything so much more clear and better for us BieNa fans. I mean, what kind of guy does this with a girl? I'm for sure I don't get this personal with any of my guy friends no matter how close we are. lol They're so obvious. No, Bie makes it so obvious. Hahah! I bet he really misses her after being gone for 1 month. Can't wait for more news of the two! There better be more updates on these two lovers! lol Thanks for sharing! 

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
I know right, Bie is so cute and funny. As always being close to Noona and playing around with her!!! Just saw another picture of her and Bie posted in Noona's Instagram.

Reactions: NdA

wealthyriver

sarNie Egg
Hello everyone, I'm new here  :) I rarely ship celebrities but I got hooked on Biena by watching Koo Kum & Ruk Jup Jai, their off-screen interactions totally converted me into a shipper :dance2:

Here's the photo that Noona posted on her instagram :wub:  She had her left hand around Bie's waist, he must have felt ecstatic :rockon: I can't stop smiling at that joyful face, he was so happy that he didn't care about hiding their intimacy anymore :bhehe:

imsmile

sarNie Hatchling
In the video, Noona basically just wish him/ his movie to success to make a lot of money. She asks him how much does he want his movie to sell. He says more than hello stranger(which is her movie with GTH). then she said she wish his movie will earn more than 1000 million bath.

Some people actually tweet that the host/reporter asked Kangsom that who do you miss?
Kangsom said Noona because his lakorn just started.
Then the reporter asked Noona and All the fans screamed Kobori!!
Noona said she misses Kru Song(Two), which is P'Bie character from the movie

:dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  

chip1412

sarNie Egg
THIS COUPLE!!! FOREAL!!!! I get crazy with them!!!!!!! THEY really know how to make my day!!!!!!!!!! Noona feel kind a shy whenever BIE's head touch her head. BUT THIS GUY JUST ALL OVER HER :pervie:. THEY ARE TOO CLOSEEEEEEEEEEE :thumbsup:! I JUST CAN'T STOP. Seriously, I watch that video like every 30 min. The views on youtube are just skyrocketing!!! :dance2:​ 

wealthyriver

sarNie Egg
Remember that one time when Bie forced Noona to compare her hand to his to show how small it was? :scratchhead2:

I thought it was simply a lame excuse of his to touch her hand, but apparently this is one of men's most commonly used flirting methods :bhehe:

LOL Bie you have always been sooooo transparent! :pervie:

looksy

sarNie Adult
Screams!!!! These two never fail to make me smile. Bie looks so at home with his head on Noona's shoulder. The way he smiles and just lets his head stays there just says it all. Thank you all for sharing.  :p 

Hope Khun Boy/Exact gives us some good news soon and announce an upcoming project with them.