[Ch5] Kohn Teun (Exact - Scenario)

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
phatman said:
HAHA. Comic relief? Eh I like comedies, so I guess playing a supporting character for comic relief is good. HEHE. Oh yeah Guy definitely overshadows Son...any day. 
Ideas??? Hmmmmm.....nope. That's why I let the scriptwriters start and I finish. HAHAHA. Yeah, I've never seen Guy with a mustache before...I wonder how he'd look like. HEHE.

Yes, Guy's character is a funny one hehe. Which he portrays beautifully! :yes: Oh, totally about Guy's acting. :thumbsup: Oh, I see. Haha, no concrete idea yet. Can't blame you, for I would have to think hard myself...hah! :lol:

phatman said:
:yawn: I think it's time I head off to bed.... :goodnite: dearest Maiko! We shall continue this conversation tomorrow! Or whenever we're free. HAHA.

Oh, good, it's not me chickening out. :phew: Haha, just kidding. :goodnite: to you, too, my lovely Phatman! :tearybye: :spin: :kiss: I'll talk to you again whenever we bump into one another. :bump: :whahuh: :highfive: :grouphug:

AikOm^_^

Gah, wanted to share two pictures before hitting the hay. For the first picture, wowie, such an old picture. Way before Gilly paired up in KT. :wub: That's Guy in the green outfit and yellow wig behind Vill hehe. :coverlaf: Aw, pink and green! :thumbsup: My favorite "couple colors!" :wub: They make one beautiful anime couple. :whaha: As for the second picture, Vill as Samun in KT. I shared the bigger-sized picture of it before, but why not again? :D Samun is one of my favorite nang'eks! Love tomboyish Vill. :blush: Well, :goodnite:! :wink:

Credit: katesonthichai's IG.

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Woweee. What were they dressed up for??

Huh, isn't it obvious? It was for an anime cosplay event (convention? :scratchhead2:). :whahuh: You don't watch anime, Phatman? :eek: :lol: Nadech, Taew, Son, and a few other daras were there as well. :D Nadech dressed up as Sesshomaru, Inuyasha's older brother, if you're familiar with Inuyasha. It...wasn't a pretty sight. :no: :rofl: :lmao3: The event must have been back in 2009 or 2010, somewhere around there. :)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

Huh, isn't it obvious? It was for an anime cosplay event (convention? :scratchhead2:). :whahuh: You don't watch anime, Phatman? :eek: :lol: Nadech, Taew, Son, and a few other daras were there as well. :D Nadech dressed up as Sesshomaru, Inuyasha's older brother, if you're familiar with Inuyasha. It...wasn't a pretty sight. :no: :rofl: :lmao3: The event must have been back in 2009 or 2010, somewhere around there. :)
I don't watch anime. Haha.

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
I don't watch anime. Haha.

*Gasp* Really? :shock2: Sometimes, that's a good thing. :coverlaf: I :heart: Japanese anime, but not in the mood right now. :teary: Actually, I'm not watching anything particular at all at the moment. :no: Too many unfinished business to take care of. :rolleyes:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

*Gasp* Really? :shock2: Sometimes, that's a good thing. :coverlaf: I :heart: Japanese anime, but not in the mood right now. :teary: Actually, I'm not watching anything particular at all at the moment. :no: Too many unfinished business to take care of. :rolleyes:
Idk, just not fond of anime. Hehe.

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Idk, just not fond of anime. Hehe.

Aw, it's ok. :console: :thumbup: We are so :eek:fftopic:, but...hehe, what about animated movies? :lol: Are you not into them as well?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
Aw, it's ok. :console: :thumbup: We are so :eek:fftopic:, but...hehe, what about animated movies? :lol: Are you not into them as well?

Nope. Not at all. I've seen two anime movies. I forgot their title though... :scratchhead2:

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Nope. Not at all. I've seen two anime movies. I forgot their title though... :scratchhead2:

By not "not at all," I'm assuming you meant you're not into animated movies, huh? :eek: What if there's an anime/animated version of your favorite Thai film or lakorn or something? :lol:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

By not "not at all," I'm assuming you meant you're not into animated movies, huh? :eek: What if there's an anime/animated version of your favorite Thai film or lakorn or something? :lol:
Yup, I'm just not into them. Even though a favorite lakorn of mine gets an animated remake I still won't like it. Haha.

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Yup, I'm just not into them. Even though a favorite lakorn of mine gets an animated remake I still won't like it. Haha.

Aish, that's too bad. :cry1: :spin: Hehe, it's fine though. :console:

AikOm^_^

Oh, my goodness! Stupid Imageshack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rant: All my Imageshack photo links...they're gone! I hate Imageshack. :annoyed: My poor Gilly and KT photos! :cry1: I'm going to have to come back someday and fix the links...meaning, re-uploading all the photos, if I remember which ones I shared in a particular post. :lolyup: I still have all of my Gilly and KT photos, thank goodness. Both on my hard drive and in my heart. :wub:

lovestar

sarNie Adult
ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS:
REUNITE GILLY OR ELSE SOMEONES GOING TO PAY
(Ps I wouldn't mind another round of grand tar)