[Ch5] Kohn Teun (Exact - Scenario)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
Ooh, I had such an awesome dream, Phatman!!! :woot2: Sadly, it wasn't about Guy or Gilly. :weep: But I dreamt about Toomtam and Vill!!!! :wub: :yahoo: Hahaha, trust me, I would have settled for either couple! Hehehe, well, before falling asleep, I was thinking hard about Gilly, imagining them as Kongpope and Namneung in RLSR, then my mind shifted to Toomtam and Vill in SSP and then as Kongpope and Namneung instead. It went back and forth between my two favorite couples. :coverlaf: I must have thought about Toomtam and Vill last before I knocked out, hence dreaming about them. Sorry, I have them on my mind and in my heart for the moment. :cry: Awh, it was a pleasant dream about them. I'm sad Guy wasn't in the dream, but I'll think hard about him tonight to make up for it hehe! :wink: My dream was like a behind the scene dream about how Toomtam and Vill were practicing for the finale, the final scene between Nee and Thit...it was really sweet. =3

K, I have to prepare for work now. Talk to you later! Have a good day! ^_^
You did?! Ahahaha. Well even though it wasn't about my Guy at least you had a very pleasant dream about ToomVill hehe. I had an even weirder dream last night!!! And you would never guess this. I dreamt about Peter Corp and.....drum roll.....Shu Qi. You know Shu Qi that Chinese actress? Yeah, even weirder, huh? I remember seeing them sitting in the back of a limo wearing elegant clothes. And then me and Shu Qi switch bodies. Now I'm sitting with Mr. Dyrendal. :blush: We were hugging.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
phatman said:
You did?! Ahahaha. Well even though it wasn't about my Guy at least you had a very pleasant dream about ToomVill hehe. I had an even weirder dream last night!!! And you would never guess this. I dreamt about Peter Corp and.....drum roll.....Shu Qi. You know Shu Qi that Chinese actress? Yeah, even weirder, huh? I remember seeing them sitting in the back of a limo wearing elegant clothes. And then me and Shu Qi switch bodies. Now I'm sitting with Mr. Dyrendal. :blush: We were hugging.

:lmao2: Now, that is indeed a very weirder dream! :coverlaf: (And yes, it was a wonderful dream about ToomVill. :wub: Now I just need one about Gilly! :D) Her name sounds really familiar! Is she the actress who starred in The Eye 2 with Tik J? :scratchhead2: Ooh, awesome that you were sitting with Peter hehehe! And you guys even hugged?!!!! :whaha: K, off to work now! Later, girl! :kiss:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

:lmao2: Now, that is indeed a very weirder dream! :coverlaf: (And yes, it was a wonderful dream about ToomVill. :wub: Now I just need one about Gilly! :D) Her name sounds really familiar! Is she the actress who starred in The Eye 2 with Tik J? :scratchhead2: Ooh, awesome that you were sitting with Peter hehehe! And you guys even hugged?!!!! :whaha: K, off to work now! Later, girl! :kiss:
Yes, that's her. Hehe.
I know, isn't it funny. Haha. It was weird, but it felt so good. Haha. I had butterflies, didn't even want to wake up. Alright ttyl! Have...fun....at work. Haha. I don't work today...I'm gonna be lonely. Haha

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Yes, that's her. Hehe.
I know, isn't it funny. Haha. It was weird, but it felt so good. Haha. I had butterflies, didn't even want to wake up. Alright ttyl! Have...fun....at work. Haha. I don't work today...I'm gonna be lonely. Haha

Ooh, I guessed correctly, yay! :clap2: ...I don't really like her though haha. I don't find her that pretty, but she's ok. :) Work was fun and busy. Thank goodness it wasn't slow whew! :phew: Aw, lucky you that you didn't work today! That was me yesterday! :weep: Ooh, I totally understand that feeling of not wanting to wake up from a beautiful and exciting dream! :woot: Why can't the good dreams last even longer?!!!! :lmao:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
Ooh, I guessed correctly, yay! :clap2: ...I don't really like her though haha. I don't find her that pretty, but she's ok. :) Work was fun and busy. Thank goodness it wasn't slow whew! :phew: Aw, lucky you that you didn't work today! That was me yesterday! :weep: Ooh, I totally understand that feeling of not wanting to wake up from a beautiful and exciting dream! :woot: Why can't the good dreams last even longer?!!!! :lmao:

I think she's alright looking, but I don't really like her acting. She's more of a s*x icon. HEHE. Congrats to you :clap2: for having a good day? HAHA. I know, and dreams seem to end RIGHT at the most interesting part too! Hate that.

AikOm^_^

Oh, is that how people see her? Cause I sure don't haha! Well, I see it, but I don't find her that appealing. ;) I'm grateful I'm being a little bit more cheerful at work haha. Wowie, what you said about the good dreams is spot on! :eek: Dang a lang it! I know there have been more than once when I wish I was still dreaming! I have my alarm clock to blame for that! :annoyed: Among other things. :lol:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
Oh, is that how people see her? Cause I sure don't haha! Well, I see it, but I don't find her that appealing. ;) I'm grateful I'm being a little bit more cheerful at work haha. Wowie, what you said about the good dreams is spot on! :eek: Dang a lang it! I know there have been more than once when I wish I was still dreaming! I have my alarm clock to blame for that! :annoyed: Among other things. :lol:
Yup. Okay enough of her. Haha

Anyway, dreams...sometimes I just wake up by myself, and I'm like..."wtf?" Why must it be right now?

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Yup. Okay enough of her. Haha

Anyway, dreams...sometimes I just wake up by myself, and I'm like..."wtf?" Why must it be right now?

Yeah, enough of her. Good thing it turned out to be you with Mr. Peter, huh? :loool: Hehe, I know! I'm like that, too, when I wake up from a freakin' good dream, but most of the time, I don't remember it until later. :lol: Then, I'll be thinking exactly what you said hahaha! :lolyup:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

Yeah, enough of her. Good thing it turned out to be you with Mr. Peter, huh? :loool: Hehe, I know! I'm like that, too, when I wake up from a freakin' good dream, but most of the time, I don't remember it until later. :lol: Then, I'll be thinking exactly what you said hahaha! :lolyup:
Yeah at least I got to be very close to him. Hehe.

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Yeah at least I got to be very close to him. Hehe.

That sounds simply divine and delicious! :yummy: K, I'll be going to sleep in a little bit. I may come back for one last comment, just to make my number of posts an even number before turning in for the night. :lol: :goodnite: to you, darling Phatman! :kiss: Oh, yeah! I'll be thinking hard of Gilly (and ToomVill hehe) tonight, hoping to see them reunite in my dreams again! :wub:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

That sounds simply divine and delicious! :yummy: K, I'll be going to sleep in a little bit. I may come back for one last comment, just to make my number of posts an even number before turning in for the night. :lol: :goodnite: to you, darling Phatman! :kiss: Oh, yeah! I'll be thinking hard of Gilly (and ToomVill hehe) tonight, hoping to see them reunite in my dreams again! :wub:
Haha. Alright, sleep well!! Dream well! I know I will. Hehe.

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Haha. Alright, sleep well!! Dream well! I know I will. Hehe.

Hahaha, told you I'll come back for one last post. :whaha: K, this will be the last one for the night! :lolyup: Er, how will you know you will dream well? :huh: Are you psychic? :whahuh: K, I hope I dream of them! Thankies for the sweet dream wishes!!! :grouphug: :kiss3: Nighty-nite! :D

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

Hahaha, told you I'll come back for one last post. :whaha: K, this will be the last one for the night! :lolyup: Er, how will you know you will dream well? :huh: Are you psychic? :whahuh: K, I hope I dream of them! Thankies for the sweet dream wishes!!! :grouphug: :kiss3: Nighty-nite! :D
Because I just know. And guess what I kind of did. My dream was kind of like...a movie...like Warm Bodies. This zombie guy falls in love with this human girl. It was more like a comedy. The guy was Ashton Kutcher and The girl was Jennifer Aniston...and then it became Anne Thongprasom! Haha. I think it's because I've been watching a lot of romantic comedies lately.

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Because I just know. And guess what I kind of did. My dream was kind of like...a movie...like Warm Bodies. This zombie guy falls in love with this human girl. It was more like a comedy. The guy was Ashton Kutcher and The girl was Jennifer Aniston...and then it became Anne Thongprasom! Haha. I think it's because I've been watching a lot of romantic comedies lately.

:whahuh: Dang, that's so funny! Hmm, Ashton Kutcher and Jennifer Aniston? Interesting! But no way! Ann/e is too good for Ashton Kutcher! :yuck: I haven't yet finished Warm Bodies...can't watch it while I'm eating. :mellow:

Um...you may hate me for this, but I dreamt of ToomVill again, Phatman! No Gilly again!!! :lmao: Awh, I did think about Gilly while tossing and turning, but ToomVill just had to cross my mind while thinking of them hehe. I'm currently too obsessed with them. :p Once again, my dream is about the big finale...now I'm worrisome for it. I hope and pray that it will be a grand finale indeed... :nailbiter: I want ratings to soar! :woot: Awh, I need to re-watch Gilly again! Ooh, I did re-watch Gan and Wit's scene in episode 12 last night before going to sleep! Dang it, that scene is still so hawt and exhilarating! :spicy: :drool:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

:whahuh: Dang, that's so funny! Hmm, Ashton Kutcher and Jennifer Aniston? Interesting! But no way! Ann/e is too good for Ashton Kutcher! :yuck: I haven't yet finished Warm Bodies...can't watch it while I'm eating. :mellow:

Um...you may hate me for this, but I dreamt of ToomVill again, Phatman! No Gilly again!!! :lmao: Awh, I did think about Gilly while tossing and turning, but ToomVill just had to cross my mind while thinking of them hehe. I'm currently too obsessed with them. :p Once again, my dream is about the big finale...now I'm worrisome for it. I hope and pray that it will be a grand finale indeed... :nailbiter: I want ratings to soar! :woot: Awh, I need to re-watch Gilly again! Ooh, I did re-watch Gan and Wit's scene in episode 12 last night before going to sleep! Dang it, that scene is still so hawt and exhilarating! :spicy: :drool:
Yeah, seriously.

ToomVill again? Haha. I can see though, the finale is coming up...tomorrow! I'm not that exited...but it's something I've been waiting for. Haha. Hmm...what scene are you talking about. The one he took her hands, forcefully, and kissed it?

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Yeah, seriously.

ToomVill again? Haha. I can see though, the finale is coming up...tomorrow! I'm not that exited...but it's something I've been waiting for. Haha. Hmm...what scene are you talking about. The one he took her hands, forcefully, and kissed it?

YES! :D ToomVill again! :blush: :crush: Hahaha, I got them on my mind and in my heart for the moment! Poor Wit doesn't have enough scenes in SSP for me to gush over Gilly! :lmao: Ooh, I'm both excited and scared for tomorrow's finale...I'll be sure to let you know if Wit...will get one last appearance or not... :teary: Girl! Hahaha, they only have ONE scene in episode 12, so yes, that's the scene I was talking about. :wub: Ooh, I forgot! I did watch their other scene in episode 3 (last night), the one in which Nee comes looking for Wit inside his palace/house (when they both escape secretly from the party like naughty children :pervie:). Golly, I love their flirting during that scene! :woot: It is too darn adorable and hot!!! Eek!!! Guy's voice, and Vill's coy expressions are too darn PERFECT!!! :faint: :drool: :cloud9: :spicy:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

YES! :D ToomVill again! :blush: :crush: Hahaha, I got them on my mind and in my heart for the moment! Poor Wit doesn't have enough scenes in SSP for me to gush over Gilly! :lmao: Ooh, I'm both excited and scared for tomorrow's finale...I'll be sure to let you know if Wit...will get one last appearance or not... :teary: Girl! Hahaha, they only have ONE scene in episode 12, so yes, that's the scene I was talking about. :wub: Ooh, I forgot! I did watch their other scene in episode 3 (last night), the one in which Nee comes looking for Wit inside his palace/house (when they both escape secretly from the party like naughty children :pervie:). Golly, I love their flirting during that scene! :woot: It is too darn adorable and hot!!! Eek!!! Guy's voice, and Vill's coy expressions are too darn PERFECT!!! :faint: :drool: :cloud9: :spicy:
You're making my hot. I gotta go watch them again to cool myself. Haha.

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
You're making my hot. I gotta go watch them again to cool myself. Haha.

Wha-?! :whahuh: Er, I know you're just being...sarcastic (I don't think that's the correct word, but my tired mind can't think of it at the moment), meaning the opposite of what you said, for you know that if you watch them in those scenes, that'd make you even HOTTER!!! :loool: :rofl: Go ahead! I've got more! :D K, I'm off to sleep, love! Nighty nite, dear Phatman! :wink: :goodnite: :kiss: SSP's finale will air in less than six hours... :nailbiter: I shall see if I'll have good dreams tonight. :D

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

Wha-?! :whahuh: Er, I know you're just being...sarcastic (I don't think that's the correct word, but my tired mind can't think of it at the moment), meaning the opposite of what you said, for you know that if you watch them in those scenes, that'd make you even HOTTER!!! :loool: :rofl: Go ahead! I've got more! :D K, I'm off to sleep, love! Nighty nite, dear Phatman! :wink: :goodnite: :kiss: SSP's finale will air in less than six hours... :nailbiter: I shall see if I'll have good dreams tonight. :D
I know what you mean.
You gotta a point. Haha. G/N to you!!

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
I know what you mean.
You gotta a point. Haha. G/N to you!!

I meant to reply to you days ago...keep putting it off hehe. Thankies for the G/N wish! :kiss: Ooh! I just realized that you changed and rearranged the guys' pictures in your siggie! I wouldn't have noticed if I didn't pay extra attention to Mr. Guy!!! :loool: I thought, "What the-?! Huh? I thought Guy's picture was on the bottom row, now his picture is on the top row! And all the other guys-! Oh! Phatman changed some pictures/added some more pictures! Ohhhhhhh. :eek: "

Well, I see Ken has a better picture now. As for Tik, er.... :facepalm: Guy, Nadech, and Cee's pictures are still the same. :lmao2:

Ooh, I'm in the process of finishing up a long message to P'Boy, the big boss behind Exact. Demanding and asking him to pair up ToomVill and Gilly. :wub: I'm specifically asking P'Boy to consider either of those two couples for RLSR, but I'll also ask him to reunite them for any other lakorn(s), too. I'll be linking some of our conversations over here to him. Hopefully, this works! :spin: :cry: