[Ch5] Kohn Teun (Exact - Scenario)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
You're a little teensy, itsty, bitsy nicer than me, though. :p I can be really blind and biased when I want to hehe. Trying to be more open-minded! :strong:

Awh, come here, you! :console: :grouphug: :kiss: Love you, Phatman! (Yes, already! :D) All righty, I'll wait patiently for your next conversation hehe! Oh, yes, your next post (or mine hehe) will make an old-numbered page again for KT. But...I have no doubt that we'll reach an even-numbered page once again. :loool:

:grouphug:

I LOVE episode 14! I sort of skimmed through episode 13 because it was mostly the other ( :secret: boring) pair. That kiss on the cheek was sort of awkward because he was hurt, but regardless it was cute! Vill is so daring. Haha. Usually actresses don't like to press their lips against any part of another actor, but Vill, she's different, I like her. Just like my Thongprasom! I also LOVE the last part where he holds onto her hand. HEHE. I blushed. 

Next page! Alright lets get this thread going. HEHE.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
phatman said:
:grouphug:

I LOVE episode 14! I sort of skimmed through episode 13 because it was mostly the other ( :secret: boring) pair. That kiss on the cheek was sort of awkward because he was hurt, but regardless it was cute! Vill is so daring. Haha. Usually actresses don't like to press their lips against any part of another actor, but Vill, she's different, I like her. Just like my Thongprasom! I also LOVE the last part where he holds onto her hand. HEHE. I blushed. 

Next page! Alright lets get this thread going. HEHE.

What did I tell you?!!!! :woot: Really exciting, huh? I think it's one of my favorite KT episodes!!! :wub: No, I don't think, I know for sure! :D (Yeah, like I told you, the parts that focus on Navin Tar's [Phade] story in the city isn't that interesting hehe. Haha, good thing you skimmed through episode 13 and went straight to 14! :clap2:)

Ooh, I certainly agree that the kiss was kind of awkward. But still really cute, like you said! I freakin' love how her lips remained pressed to his cheek even when Best interrupted them. :whaha: Yep, Vill is daring! :yes: I remember the gals and I were ranting about how episode 14 just had to end on such a good scene! :loool: With his hand unconsciously reaching out to grab hers. Wow, you actually blushed?! :lolyup:

Oh! Another hot scene for me was the one in which he ran to cover her mouth and they fell onto her bed (when she thought he was a burglar or somebody else hehe). I freakin' :heart: that scene! :spicy: It made me think all sorts of things they could be doing on the bed! :pervie:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
What did I tell you?!!!! :woot: Really exciting, huh? I think it's one of my favorite KT episodes!!! :wub: No, I don't think, I know for sure! :D (Yeah, like I told you, the parts that focus on Navin Tar's [Phade] story in the city isn't that interesting hehe. Haha, good thing you skimmed through episode 13 and went straight to 14! :clap2:)

Ooh, I certainly agree that the kiss was kind of awkward. But still really cute, like you said! I freakin' love how her lips remained pressed to his cheek even when Best interrupted them. :whaha: Yep, Vill is daring! :yes: I remember the gals and I were ranting about how episode 14 just had to end on such a good scene! :loool: With his hand unconsciously reaching out to grab hers. Wow, you actually blushed?! :lolyup:

Oh! Another hot scene for me was the one in which he ran to cover her mouth and they fell onto her bed (when she thought he was a burglar or somebody else hehe). I freakin' :heart: that scene! :spicy: It made me think all sorts of things they could be doing on the bed! :pervie:

Very exciting!

Yeah Navin and Grand's story isn't interesting at all. I'm not too fond of them both, so that's probably why. Haha.

OMG, I loved that her lips were still there too. Haha! And yes, I blushed! Haha. He was half naked and he was holding onto her hand, how can I not blush. Haha. I wish he wasn't injured. Haha.

Yeah when he ran to her and was on top of her. He could care less if he's pressing against her...you know what  :pervie:...haha. They're so natural with each other and that makes the scene a lot hotter. HEHE. 

At your last sentence: how could you?! He just got shot.  :loool:

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Very exciting!

Yeah Navin and Grand's story isn't interesting at all. I'm not too fond of them both, so that's probably why. Haha.

OMG, I loved that her lips were still there too. Haha! And yes, I blushed! Haha. He was half naked and he was holding onto her hand, how can I not blush. Haha. I wish he wasn't injured. Haha.

Yeah when he ran to her and was on top of her. He could care less if he's pressing against her...you know what  :pervie:...haha. They're so natural with each other and that makes the scene a lot hotter. HEHE. 

At your last sentence: how could you?! He just got shot.  :loool:

I have to say, that kind of situation is a freakin' perfect one to use in a lakorn for the pra'nangs. :yes: P'ek sneaking into n'ek's house to do some snooping but gets shot instead...and the very first sanctuary he finds just happens to be her room. What makes me love it even more is that it happened to Gilly! :faint: Ooh, yes, I feel like KT doesn't need Navin and Grand at all...nope. :nono1: At the time, I liked their couple, but thinking back, KT would have better without them haha! Gilly is the best couple in KT!

I think I once mentioned a long time ago that it seemed like Vill wanted to stay like that, continue kissing Guy. :lol2: Haha, oh yeah, I love how he rested their hands on his chest/near his heart. :wub: If only he wasn't injured!!! They could have had so much fun! :eek: Doing other...things. :p Ooh, I'm happy you feel that they were natural with each other during that scene when he got on top of her! Man, the things these Thai actors and actresses do sometimes! The proximity that their bodies get to each others'! I replayed all of Gilly's scenes over and over again in episode 14. :yes:

Hey! He may have just been shot and injured, but that doesn't stop him from doing naughty things to her, I'm sure. :whahuh: Yet, hahaha, Akkanee surely wasn't in the loving mood, for he was so weak and tired during the whole time Mun was "taking advantage" of him. :lmao3:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
I have to say, that kind of situation is a freakin' perfect one to use in a lakorn for the pra'nangs. :yes: P'ek sneaking into n'ek's house to do some snooping but gets shot instead...and the very first sanctuary he finds just happens to be her room. What makes me love it even more is that it happened to Gilly! :faint: Ooh, yes, I feel like KT doesn't need Navin and Grand at all...nope. :nono1: At the time, I liked their couple, but thinking back, KT would have better without them haha! Gilly is the best couple in KT!

I think I once mentioned a long time ago that it seemed like Vill wanted to stay like that, continue kissing Guy. :lol2: Haha, oh yeah, I love how he rested their hands on his chest/near his heart. :wub: If only he wasn't injured!!! They could have had so much fun! :eek: Doing other...things. :p Ooh, I'm happy you feel that they were natural with each other during that scene when he got on top of her! Man, the things these Thai actors and actresses do sometimes! The proximity that their bodies get to each others'! I replayed all of Gilly's scenes over and over again in episode 14. :yes:

Hey! He may have just been shot and injured, but that doesn't stop him from doing naughty things to her, I'm sure. :whahuh: Yet, hahaha, Akkanee surely wasn't in the loving mood, for he was so weak and tired during the whole time Mun was "taking advantage" of him. :lmao3:

Yes, I LOVE Thai writers, they create the best scenery. Even if it's so cliched. HAHA. 

Us and our naughty minds. Haha. Yeah all the while Akkanee was struggling with his wound, Man was just like all over him. Haha. I bet she was having a good time. 

Okay, so when Man took off Akkanee's first layer of clothing it looked like he was shot at the shoulder, but after she dresses his wound , the wound is in his rib area...?

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Yes, I LOVE Thai writers, they create the best scenery. Even if it's so cliched. HAHA. 

Us and our naughty minds. Haha. Yeah all the while Akkanee was struggling with his wound, Man was just like all over him. Haha. I bet she was having a good time. 

Okay, so when Man took off Akkanee's first layer of clothing it looked like he was shot at the shoulder, but after she dresses his wound , the wound is in his rib area...?

:lmao2: Cliché, yes, but still exciting situations nevertheless! :woot: She took charge for once haha. Hmm, could be a mistake on their part? I thought she dressed up the bandages higher than his rib area? :eek: I mean, it was wrapped around the top part of his shoulder, right? :scratchhead2: Gosh, some Gilly fan I am...I forgot! :lmao:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
:lmao2: Cliché, yes, but still exciting situations nevertheless! :woot: She took charge for once haha. Hmm, could be a mistake on their part? I thought she dressed up the bandages higher than his rib area? :eek: I mean, it was wrapped around the top part of his shoulder, right? :scratchhead2: Gosh, some Gilly fan I am...I forgot! :lmao:

Well, when he's hurt he places his hand just below his chest area on the left side...? Maybe I wasn't looking closely when he still had his shirt on, haha.

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Well, when he's hurt he places his hand just below his chest area on the left side...? Maybe I wasn't looking closely when he still had his shirt on, haha.

Hmm, I need to go back and revisit that scene! :D Eh, tomorrow! xD

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Haha. Yeah me too.

It's not that hard to look it up on YouTube, but my heart isn't in the mood right now...I have to go to sleep early tonight to work early tomorrow...so not looking forward to it... :no: :weep: Oh, well, at least, it'll be a short shift, yes! :dance1:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
It's not that hard to look it up on YouTube, but my heart isn't in the mood right now...I have to go to sleep early tonight to work early tomorrow...so not looking forward to it... :no: :weep: Oh, well, at least, it'll be a short shift, yes! :dance1:

Alright go to sleep! I can manage. HAHA. I need to go to sleep too! BUT I'm here and watching KT at the same time.

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Alright go to sleep! I can manage. HAHA. I need to go to sleep too! BUT I'm here and watching KT at the same time.

Mom, I'm trying to finish some things first. :p You know how hard it is to stay away from AF! Especially when it's so much fun talking with you and the other people! :grouphug: If I see your future comment first before I go, I just can't resist replying back! :coverlaf:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

Mom, I'm trying to finish some things first. :p You know how hard it is to stay away from AF! Especially when it's so much fun talking with you and the other people! :grouphug: If I see your future comment first before I go, I just can't resist replying back! :coverlaf:
Haha. Which is exactly why I didn't want to respond last night. Haha. Didn't want keep you hanging on.

Episode 15 is pretty cute too. I like how they both aren't hating on each other, instead they have some mutual understanding. I like how they think of each other too. Hehe.

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Haha. Which is exactly why I didn't want to respond last night. Haha. Didn't want keep you hanging on.

Episode 15 is pretty cute too. I like how they both aren't hating on recorder, instead they have some mutual understanding. I like how they think of each other too. Hehe.

Oh! :eek: That explains FULLY why last night, I didn't see a reply back from you so soon after mine. :loool: :lolyup: You left me hanging anyway, checking KT's thread to see if you reply back or not. :p

Awh, you're making me want to watch Gilly in KT again!!! I'm missing them so much!!! And it's just dreadful waiting for Wit's return in SSP! :woot: He better appear in the next episode!! :girlmad: I can't wait to see him work his magic on Gan! :ghehe: Yep, I love how they think of each other in episode 15, too! Ooh, me lovey how you described how they have some mutual understanding! :clap2:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

Oh! :eek: That explains FULLY why last night, I didn't see a reply back from you so soon after mine. :loool: :lolyup: You left me hanging anyway, checking KT's thread to see if you reply back or not. :p

Awh, you're making me want to watch Gilly in KT again!!! I'm missing them so much!!! And it's just dreadful waiting for Wit's return in SSP! :woot: He better appear in the next episode!! :girlmad: I can't wait to see him work his magic on Gan! :ghehe: Yep, I love how they think of each other in episode 15, too! Ooh, me lovey how you described how they have some mutual understanding! :clap2:
Either way I would've left you hang'n haha.

Watch it! With me, so we can squeal all we want together! Haha.

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Either way I would've left you hang'n haha.

Watch it! With me, so we can squeal all we want together! Haha.

Fine, I will! xD I'm missing Gilly too much. Plus, SSP's dreary scenes are weighing me down hehe. If I have time tonight, I'll re-watch Gilly scenes in episodes 12-16! :woot: And then, I'll be dreaming of both Gilly and ToomVill. :coverlaf: You know, a couple of months ago, I dreamt about Gilly pairing up for a new lakorn. :eek: They were doing a fitting for the lakorn...and some how, they kind of remind me of Ning and Touch (Vill does bear a resemblance to Ning :yes:) from the outfits they were trying on. It felt so real...but alas, it was just a dream! :lmao: :cry: :cry1:

Ooh! But it did kind of turn out to be true! They did reunite...in SSP! :clap: Not as the pra'nangs, but I freakin' love them in there anyway! :wub:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
Fine, I will! xD I'm missing Gilly too much. Plus, SSP's dreary scenes are weighing me down hehe. If I have time tonight, I'll re-watch Gilly scenes in episodes 12-16! :woot: And then, I'll be dreaming of both Gilly and ToomVill. :coverlaf: You know, a couple of months ago, I dreamt about Gilly pairing up for a new lakorn. :eek: They were doing a fitting for the lakorn...and some how, they kind of remind me of Ning and Touch (Vill does bear a resemblance to Ning :yes:) from the outfits they were trying on. It felt so real...but alas, it was just a dream! :lmao: :cry: :cry1:

Ooh! But it did kind of turn out to be true! They did reunite...in SSP! :clap: Not as the pra'nangs, but I freakin' love them in there anyway! :wub:

Oh yeah. Hehe.

See so your dream was a prediction! Haha. I want to dream about Gilly too.

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Oh yeah. Hehe.

See so your dream was a prediction! Haha. I want to dream about Gilly too.

I remember I dreamt about Gilly several times! :faint: While my KT and Gilly fever was really high during the time KT was still airing. :yes: Awh, good times, good times! :wub: I suppose, when I'm truly obsessed with a Thai couple, I'll start dreaming of them haha. I remember a few dreams about Toomtam and Vill, too! :woot: Gosh, I'm just dying of anticipation for Wit's return!!! Missing him too much here! :missing: I'm so looking forward to Wit and Gan! :spicy:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
I remember I dreamt about Gilly several times! :faint: While my KT and Gilly fever was really high during the time KT was still airing. :yes: Awh, good times, good times! :wub: I suppose, when I'm truly obsessed with a Thai couple, I'll start dreaming of them haha. I remember a few dreams about Toomtam and Vill, too! :woot: Gosh, I'm just dying of anticipation for Wit's return!!! Missing him too much here! :missing: I'm so looking forward to Wit and Gan! :spicy:

Yeah, when I heard that Anne and Tik were going to be an a lakorn together I got so excited that I dreamt about them two. HAHA.

I miss seeing Wit too. It's so funny that now all I think about when I see Guy is his heavy breathing in SSP after he you know... :pervie:...

I like his chillax character in this lakorn, he plays the role so perfectly that I can't believe he plays Wit as well. They are totally opposite. Even their hair style is opposite. Haha. I like his hair in SSP more though.

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Yeah, when I heard that Anne and Tik were going to be an a lakorn together I got so excited that I dreamt about them two. HAHA.

I miss seeing Wit too. It's so funny that now all I think about when I see Guy is his heavy breathing in SSP after he you know... :pervie:...

I like his chillax character in this lakorn, he plays the role so perfectly that I can't believe he plays Wit as well. They are totally opposite. Even their hair style is opposite. Haha. I like his hair in SSP more though.

:lmao2: Right? :woot: And as for Wit's heavy breathing, oh my gosh! You! :smack: That is spot on! I was just re-watching SSP's episode 6 (whoops...I chose SSP over KT for tonight hehe :p), and his breathing at the beginning totally got me blushing and giggling! :rofl: Gosh, I love his sexy voice when he's turned on! :faint: Yep, Akkanee and Wit are opposites. :yes: Ooh, I love both their hairstyles. :wub: But I'm actually leaning more towards Akkanee's hairstyle. :lolyup: Perhaps because I love his character, whereas Wit's character has some flaws hehe. :D