[Ch5] Kohn Teun (Exact - Scenario)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yeah. I regret knowing some so late, but then I'm glad I even know about them. Haha. I'm recently getting into Ch. 5 lakorns because of my cousin. Haha. She thought Toomtam was cute and so we decided to give SSP a try. Now I'm a fan of Vill and I'm getting into Son and Guy. Haha. One thing just leads to another.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
phatman said:
Yeah. I regret knowing some so late, but then I'm glad I even know about them. Haha. I'm recently getting into Ch. 5 lakorns because of my cousin. Haha. She thought Toomtam was cute and so we decided to give SSP a try. Now I'm a fan of Vill and I'm getting into Son and Guy. Haha. One thing just leads to another.

True that! :D I didn't find Toomtam that cute at first, but he's much better on screen in SSP for me. I'm certainly liking him because of SSP hehe. Yes, KT's thread has reached an even number of pages, thanks to you! Thank you! :worthy: (I wanted KT's thread to have an even number of pages lol.) Right now, Ch. 5 is doing decent, which is good, after the terrible Marn Kammathep lakorn (the one with Pong Nawat and Mo; I really don't recommend that lakorn; it was a complete waste and annoyance :lol:).

Eh, I love Guy and dislike Son, but Son's slowly improving. :) Like when he isn't pairing up with Vill, I find him so much more tolerable and better at acting...I suppose I just dislike Son/Vill pairing hehe. Channel 5 needs more pra'eks, sadly, and I wish they'd promote the right actors...like Guy. He's awesome; he can play from supporting to the p'rai role. :thumbup: Exact should promote more p'eks instead of reusing Pong (and Toomtam lol; I love him for now, but Exact really need to hire more actors for the p'ek role in their future lakorns).

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Pleasure is mine. Hehe. I'm good at making threads move up because I'll be here spamming like crazy...all by myself. Haha.

Seriously. I think Ch.5 looks for tall guys only. Pong, Son, and Toomtam are tall and although their acting is...mediocre they get the lead roles..? I really don't like that. Between Son, Guy, and Toomtam I'd go with Guy any day. Haha. He's a better actor and I will honestly say he looks slightly better He just doesn't have the height, but nothing wrong with that. I like Toomtam because he's a little handsome, but his acting is...eh... I like Son because I like his body stature, but his acting is...eh...as well. Hehe. Finally I like Guy because he's a good actor. Someone worthy of lead roles. I wanna see more of him as lead.

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Pleasure is mine. Hehe. I'm good at making threads move up because I'll be here spamming like crazy...all by myself. Haha.

Seriously. I think Ch.5 looks for tall guys only. Pong, Son, and Toomtam are tall and although their acting is...mediocre they get the lead roles..? I really don't like that. Between Son, Guy, and Toomtam I'd go with Guy any day. Haha. He's a better actor and I will honestly say he looks slightly better He just doesn't have the height, but nothing wrong with that. I like Toomtam because he's a little handsome, but his acting is...eh... I like Son because I like his body stature, but his acting is...eh...as well. Hehe. Finally I like Guy because he's a good actor. Someone worthy of lead roles. I wanna see more of him as lead.

Lol! :rofl:

Oh yes, I totally agree about Pong and Son's acting. I actually like Toomtam's acting (er, in SSP anyway), but I understand why you feel his acting is mediocre. :D But comparing him to Pong and Son, he's way better than them considering he's just starting out and is already surpassing the both of them. Guy can pull off the right emotions and he's convincing when he's paired up with any actress. Like she may have no chemistry at all with him, but Guy will still make me believe he does have feelings for her. Thank goodness he and Vill have great chemistry with each other, both in KT and SSP! :D

LOL about Guy's height! True, he doesn't have the height, but his acting makes up for it! :lolyup: I would like to see Guy taking on another lead role, but I doubt Channel 5/Exact will promote Guy as pra'ek now...all the roles he has received after KT are all supporting. :teary: Oh, well, he's good at whichever role he plays. Love his powerful and scary presence in SSP. I find Toomtam a whole lot handsome than Son hehe (eh, mostly because of him pairing up with Vill!). Son's robotic acting is such a turn off for me. :nono1: It tickles me to know you like Son's body structure, for I don't like it. :lmao: Although, I do admit his body's ok...not the best, but it's ok. ;) Thanks for the talk. It has been so much fun. ^o^ I'm happy to have revisited KT's thread because of you.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oh I don't want to be alone! Haha. Toomtam is definitely a better actor and a better looking guy than Son, but for body structure/posture Son wins my heart. Haha. I think his body is okay, in terms of fit~ness/sculptness, but I just love his broad shoulders, small waist...like Ken T. Hehe. Idk, that's just me. Haha. Anyway, it was a good talk. Weird how we went from talking about KT to about Ch.5 stuff. Hehe.

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Oh I don't want to be alone! Haha. Toomtam is definitely a better actor and a better looking guy than Son, but for body structure/posture Son wins my heart. Haha. I think his body is okay, in terms of fit~ness/sculptness, but I just love his broad shoulders, small waist...like Ken T. Hehe. Idk, that's just me. Haha. Anyway, it was a good talk. Weird how we went from talking about KT to about Ch.5 stuff. Hehe.

No way! Ken T's body is WAY hotter and better than Son's. There is no contest! :nono1: I don't know, but despite having a...decent body, Son's weak acting makes his body seems so...awkward to me. But that's just me hehe. Hmm, Toomtam needs to work out more. :wink: I like his body, but it can be improved. :D It's just too much fun talking about KT (Guy :lol:) and complaining about criticizing Channel 5. :yes:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Seriously, Ken has the best body for a Thai lakorn actor. I fell in love with him due to that reason. Hehe. Also because of his acting!
Toomtam's body is alright. He's got long legs and a short torso, so I'm not that attracted to his bod. Hehe. But I still think he's got a nice upper bod, overall.

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Seriously, Ken has the best body for a Thai lakorn actor. I fell in love with him due to that reason. Hehe. Also because of his acting!
Toomtam's body is alright. He's got long legs and a short torso, so I'm not that attracted to his bod. Hehe. But I still think he's got a nice upper bod, overall.

My sister-in-law agrees with you. Oh, I do, too, but she's even more in love with Ken than I am lol. I definitely agree with you about Ken's body and acting skills. That man is so :yummy:!!!! Although I'm not obsessed with him to the point of following every one of his lakorns. :D I'll work on my review/analysis on KT for you. :) Not that I'm trying to sway you to watch it, but want to give you a fair review about it, since you were wondering whether to watch it or not lol. And without English subs...it's even more questionable, I know. :D

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

My sister-in-law agrees with you. Oh, I do, too, but she's even more in love with Ken than I am lol. I definitely agree with you about Ken's body and acting skills. That man is so :yummy:!!!! Although I'm not obsessed with him to the point of following every one of his lakorns. :D I'll work on my review/analysis on KT for you. :) Not that I'm trying to sway you to watch it, but want to give you a fair review about it, since you were wondering whether to watch it or not lol. And without English subs...it's even more questionable, I know. :D
Hehe. We can't help it. Ken's just too good.
Anyway, I would love to heart your review! Last night I was watching random KT scenes between Guy and Vill and I'd love to watch it all!

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Hehe. We can't help it. Ken's just too good.
Anyway, I would love to heart your review! Last night I was watching random KT scenes between Guy and Vill and I'd love to watch it all!

I shall work on it in a little bit. :D :wink:

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Oh thank you, thank you!!!

I am such a sloooooooooow poke writing out my thoughts. I keep getting distracted! xD Haven't even start it yet. :lol: Having too much fun spamming talking with you and others. :wink:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

I am such a sloooooooooow poke writing out my thoughts. I keep getting distracted! xD Haven't even start it yet. :lol: Having too much fun spamming talking with you and others. :wink:
Oh, you can take your time girl. Haha. I'm gonna try to find out where to watch everything first.

AikOm^_^

K, I'm starting it rite now hehe. Okie...Kohn Teun's storyline first. Eh, I'll copy and paste Lyn's synopsis first, then I'll write out my own. :D

The plot centers around a young police officer named Akkanee (Guy) who goes in search for the people who brutally murdered his troubled twin brother to whom he has not seen in 8 years. His search takes him to a world of lawlessness within a network of yaba (meth) manufacturing and smuggling in rural Thailand. There is two rivaling farms in this lakorn, one owned by nang’ek’s grandfather and another owned by a yaba drug lord who manufactures yaba at his property.

From Lyn's Lakorn Blog. ^_^

Cast of main characters and brief descriptions:

Guy - as Akkanee/Kim; main pra'ek/police officer sent to the countryside to stop an illegal/dangerous smuggling deal (?); he's also there to solve the mystery of who killed his twin brother, Kim. Kim was in love with Nootgarnda and proposed to her before he died.
Vill - as Samun; main tomboyish nang'ek who falls in love with the mysterious Akkanee.
Tar - as Phade; second pra'ek who's a good friend to Akkanee; he's also a police officer who later falls for Nootgarnda.
Grand - Nootgarnda; devastated to find out Kim died, but she later falls in love with Phade.

Two minor characters:

Froy - as...actually, I never got Froy's character name... :eek:; mysterious guy who's always butting into Akkanee's business for no reasons; it's revealed he's a secret police officer sent out to help out Akkanee, but they both don't know that until the end.
Best - as Chaaim; mysterious girl who works as a helping hand/maid in Samun's house, and she has own secrets for being nosy; turns out she's also in the same league as Froy (and Tar and Guy), sent undercover to help out. But she really doesn't help out too much. :loool:

KT's actually one of my favorite lakorns, but it's not worthy enough be re-watched hehe. Only Guy and Vill's scenes are worth re-watching. :wub: The thing is, even though KT doesn't have too many characters compare to Exact's other lakorns, there are several unnecessary characters. Like...Best and Froy, and even Grand and Tar, if you know who the actors/actresses are (heck, I like their couples, but not as much as I love my Guy and Vill; KT's pretty funny and entertaining with those two couples, but my selfish heart says that they're really unnecessary). The problem with three couples is that the third supporting couple doesn't have as much screen time as the other two, which in this case is Froy and Best's characters. Thus, their relationship isn't as developed as well as Guy and Vill's. They're basically there just for comic relief. :lolyup: Oh, they're funny, but Exact should have excluded their characters from the script, for their background and stories end up being...rushed. And their two characters are worthless in a way, for they aren't too helpful. :nono1:

Tar and Grand's characters are a tad better, but the storyline would have survived without them, too. Or if their storyline/relationship is handled a little differently, it would have been better. :yes: They're cute in their own way, but the couple that shined the most is definitely Gilly!

The storyline is interesting enough, but it kind of loses its focus throughout the lakorn. A couple of episodes will focus on Guy and Vill's story in the countryside, then the next few will be about Grand and Tar in the city. Too many things happening at one time. There is plenty of suspense though. And a lot of unnecessary deaths that will anger you. Plus, the action scenes are...hecka corny and funny! :lmao3: I cracked up watching the fighting scenes. But Guy still makes one hot policeman. He's not perfect with his fighting skills, but he's decent. Plus, he looks very good in a bullet vest in the last few episodes. :D Another thing about the storyline is that it focuses too much on action in the last few episodes instead of the relationships between the characters. So, not whole lot of character development in the last half. Oh, the special effects are too obvious, too. :facepalm:

You'll love Guy's intense stares in here. We all love the way he stares at Vill. His character teases her a lot in here, and it brings quite a smile to my face to see them together. They're funny, hawt, and everything else. A lot of people tend to think Guy's the highlight of the lakorn...and it's super weird Exact doesn't think so and downgrades him. :eek: Vill's acting comes off a little too much at times, I admit, but I still hecka love their interaction with each other. :D She tones it down in later episodes, so that's a relief. Although her character is rather pushy and loud...and annoying. :lol2: They do have plenty of squeal-worthy scenes. More so than the other couples. I think they're hawt together in action (if only they were in action together), but I personally would like them in a different genre. Oh, sadly, they never share a real kiss hehe. But their check kisses are more than enough. Also, their love may not be as moving as other pra'nangs', for the ending leaves you to guess for their future. Oh, they say they love each other, and it's a happy ending with a kiss on the forehead and them walking off together, but it's not an ending in which it's for sure they'll marry. -_- I believe their characters will, but a confirmation would be even better. :D

Too bad Guy wears tight pants in here. :rofl: He's still charming and masculine though. I actually like his hairstyle in here, for he certainly looks mature for the role. :yes: Hmm, I think that's all I want to say. KT's entertaining to watch and will keep you guessing, but it's really Gilly that's the drive behind it, in my biased opinion. They were worthy to be watched without English subs, for I had a general idea what they were talking about, but if KT doesn't appeal to you, it'll be hard to watch the other people. :D

Well, there you have it. Sorry if my review is all over the place. Hard to think clearly when it comes to Gilly. xD I can understand why nobody subbed KT, but I love it because of Gilly. :yes:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Finally I'm on my laptop! Haha. I've been using my phone these past few days.

Anyway, I'm not a fan of Thai action lakorns. For multiple reasons, which you may also have, I'm never able to completely finish an action lakorn. The closest one is Hua Jai Klai Peung Tieng, but that one focused more on the drama than the action, so in a way it doesn't really count. The story is interesting though. Mysterious Akkanee huh? I like it when the pra'ek is mysterious. Hehe. Guy as mysterious Akkanee definitely meets my standard. :ghehe:. You know what, I'm going to give this lakorn a try because right now I'm head over heels in love with Guy and Vill...Gilly.  Weird that I start liking them due to SSP when their scenes in that lakorn are...not too pleasant. Haha. I'm into Toomtam and Vill too of course. Hmm....but Guy is gonna be in tight pants???? NOOO. I have nothing against anyone wearing tight pants, I just don't find that appealing...at all. 

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Finally I'm on my laptop! Haha. I've been using my phone these past few days.

Anyway, I'm not a fan of Thai action lakorns. For multiple reasons, which you may also have, I'm never able to completely finish an action lakorn. The closest one is Hua Jai Klai Peung Tieng, but that one focused more on the drama than the action, so in a way it doesn't really count. The story is interesting though. Mysterious Akkanee huh? I like it when the pra'ek is mysterious. Hehe. Guy as mysterious Akkanee definitely meets my standard. :ghehe:. You know what, I'm going to give this lakorn a try because right now I'm head over heels in love with Guy and Vill...Gilly.  Weird that I start liking them due to SSP when their scenes in that lakorn are...not too pleasant. Haha. I'm into Toomtam and Vill too of course. Hmm....but Guy is gonna be in tight pants???? NOOO. I have nothing against anyone wearing tight pants, I just don't find that appealing...at all. 

I feel you about action lakorns. :highfive: The thing is, Vill's Samun character finds him very weird and mysterious, but the audience knows the reason why he's really there in the countryside. :coverlaf: Wowie, you're that in love and impressed with Gilly in SSP?! I'm freakin' happy hehe! :woot: True that, their scenes aren't flattering for their characters, but I think it's their chemistry that pulls you in. x]

Yes, Guy wears tight pants in here hehe. Some of us were complaining about it while KT was still airing. :lolyup: But I ignored it for the most part because his character was too irresistible despite the funky tight pants. He's not too bad in them lol. Hope you enjoy KT! I'll be sad if you don't like it after all, but I'll understand anyway hehe. I'll be looking forward to your reviews/comments. :yes:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
I feel you about action lakorns. :highfive: The thing is, Vill's Samun character finds him very weird and mysterious, but the audience knows the reason why he's really there in the countryside. :coverlaf: Wowie, you're that in love and impressed with Gilly in SSP?! I'm freakin' happy hehe! :woot: True that, their scenes aren't flattering for their characters, but I think it's their chemistry that pulls you in. x]

Yes, Guy wears tight pants in here hehe. Some of us were complaining about it while KT was still airing. :lolyup: But I ignored it for the most part because his character was too irresistible despite the funky tight pants. He's not too bad in them lol. Hope you enjoy KT! I'll be sad if you don't like it after all, but I'll understand anyway hehe. I'll be looking forward to your reviews/comments. :yes:

Okay, so I'm watching episode 1 right now. I'm not too impressed with their wardrobe. Like, seriously! Haha. I just don't like it. Not only the tight pants, but just about everything that everyone wears is....funky...not my taste. Vill looks good in here though. She's the only one who's wardrobe I'm not complaining about. Haha. Guy definitely looks better in SSP, clothing and hair style, but his face is still attractive as usual. One thing I noticed more is he has huge nostrils. Haha. Nothing wrong, I just noticed them more in KT. In terms of the action. I'm just gonna have no comment. It's that bad. As for acting...eh, not too impressed either. I blame it on the director though. I hope the upcoming episodes are much better. 

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Okay, so I'm watching episode 1 right now. I'm not too impressed with their wardrobe. Like, seriously! Haha. I just don't like it. Not only the tight pants, but just about everything that everyone wears is....funky...not my taste. Vill looks good in here though. She's the only one who's wardrobe I'm not complaining about. Haha. Guy definitely looks better in SSP, clothing and hair style, but his face is still attractive as usual. One thing I noticed more is he has huge nostrils. Haha. Nothing wrong, I just noticed them more in KT. In terms of the action. I'm just gonna have no comment. It's that bad. As for acting...eh, not too impressed either. I blame it on the director though. I hope the upcoming episodes are much better. 

:yes: :lmao3: Oh, I forgot all about the wardrobe! Yeah, I don't really like their wardrobe in here as well. Yep, totally, Guy looks better in SSP. LOL about his nostrils. :lmao: Yes, the action is that bad. :coverlaf: Eh, like I said, the only worthy scenes are Gilly scenes. :yes: But to me, the acting definitely is better with each episode, although it's not that outstanding.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Okay, so I haven't been watching this...and I kind of lost interest. However, I've been watching Guy and Vill's cute scenes. Haha.

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Okay, so I haven't been watching this...and I kind of lost interest. However, I've been watching Guy and Vill's cute scenes. Haha.

I thought so, since you've been quiet in this thread. :p Lol, yes, only Guy and Vill's scenes are worthy to be watched. They're the highlight of the lakorn. :yes: